22 major reasons to abandon the Premil doctrine

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I obeyed Acts 2:38 and the entirety of the RCC is in direct disobedience.

They are forbidden by the Pope on down to obey it.

If a priest dares to obey it, they will get the Roman send off.

The last days RCC is the queen of Acts skippers and the whore spoken of in the entire chapter of Rev 18.
And, as usual, you’re DEAD WRONG.
We’ve been Baptizing per Jesus’s instructions in Matt. 28:19-20 since the time of the Apostles.

Many centuries laterYOUR perversion of Baptizing ONLY in the name of Jesus Christ – leaving OUT the Father and the Holy Spirit – was born and has confused and confounded millions of LOST people like yourself.

THIS mass confusion is the fruit of self-interpretation and
arrogance . . .

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We’ve been Baptizing per Jesus’s instructions in Matt. 28:19-20 since the time of the Apostles.

Many centuries laterYOUR perversion of Baptizing ONLY in the name of Jesus Christ – leaving OUT the Father and the Holy Spirit – was born and has confused and confounded millions of LOST people like yourself.

arrogance . . .
This thread has nothing to do with this subject. Can you stop diverting it?

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread has nothing to do with this subject. Can you stop diverting it?
Go back and READ the posts.
I am NOT the one who brought this up. Just correcting a perverted doctrine.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you stop talking about it, then so will he since no one else wants to talk about that topic here. You know he won't listen if told to stop, so can you please be the adult here and stop talking about this topic in this thread? No one wants to see it discussed here.

Reactions: covenantee

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I asked him the same. Please desist.

The perverted overall doctrine is what you and your "church" promote.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you stop talking about it, then so will he since no one else wants to talk about that topic here. You know he won't listen if told to stop, so can you please be the adult here and stop talking about this topic in this thread? No one wants to see it discussed here.

His expressed aim for being on this forum is to defend Romanism. Anything that cuts across that error is subject to his wrath.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His expressed aim for being on this forum is to defend Romanism. Anything that cuts across that error is subject to his wrath.
Yeah, well, he can start his own thread about that then. Water baptism obviously has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then don’t discuss it and move on.
I asked him the same. Please desist.
The perverted overall doctrine is what you and your "church" promote.
When you allow this sort of manure to be spoken freely without rebuttal – you are just as guilty of spreading his lies.

And my Church doesn’t promote perverted doctrine.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

arrogance . . .
Notice how you inadvertently admitted that you have disobeyed Acts 2:38 since the time of the Apostles?

Busted.

One liitle FYI.

Nobody was ever baptized in the Bible in the Father, Son and Holy Ghost method.

It was always and only in the name of Jesus since Acts 2.

Also, your church started in the 4th century and the Apostles were dead around 300 years prior.

Are you even a tiny bit truthful these days?

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am asking YOU to stop discussing it, which would likely lead to him also no longer discussing it, but I guess you are not interested in refraining from talking about a subject that has nothing to do with this thread. So be it.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice how you inadvertently admitted that you have disobeyed Acts 2:38 since the time of the Apostles?

Busted.

One liitle FYI.

Nobody was ever baptized in the Bible in the Father, Son and Holy Ghost method.

It was always and only in the name of Jesus since Acts 2.

Also, your church started in the 4th century and the Apostles were dead around 300 years prior.

Are you even a tiny bit truthful these days?
Can you tell me WHEN the Catholic Church was founded?
Please cite the document and the year.

If you can't give me that information - then you'll have to admit to everyone that you're talking out of your backside again . . .

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When you allow this sort of manure to be spoken freely without rebuttal – you are just as guilty of spreading his lies.

And my Church doesn’t promote perverted doctrine.

Yea, right! Everyone else bar your organization does. I reject your analyze. Time and history has exposed what is right and what is corrupt.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can you tell me WHEN the Catholic Church was founded?
Please cite the document and the year.

If you can't give me that information - then you'll have to admit to everyone that you're talking out of your backside again . . .
Thank God for the Reformation.

Reactions: rwb

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yea, right! Everyone else bar your organization does. I reject your analyze. Time and history has exposed what is right and what is corrupt.
Bad behavior by some doesn't amount to "pervewrted doctrine".

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God for the Reformation.
Yup - now you have tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering sects that ALL teach different doctrines - yet ALL claim to have been "led" to this confusion by the Holy Spirit.

What a fine
mess . .

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup - now you have tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering sects that ALL teach different doctrines - yet ALL claim to have been "led" to this confusion by the Holy Spirit.

What a fine
mess . .

The redeemed born again Church is one body. There are different attributes and characteristics to each body, yet all are connected. We are one people. The big difference is: we can think for ourselves. We can let the Holy Spirit lead us into all truth. We do not need a Pope.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who reigns over who in heaven?
Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bad behavior by some doesn't amount to "pervewrted doctrine".
Roman Catholicism has many false doctrines

Purgatory, papal infallibility, Mary as Co-redemptor and mediator, indulgences, transubstantiation, just to mention a few

Status
Not open for further replies.