The Galilean wedding is the model for the pre-trib rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey, you know what I ran across reading today?! Us Pretribbers who are taken in the rapture get a Crown of Righteousness for watching and eagerly awaiting His return...!!!

2 Timothy 4:8
8 And now the prize awaits me—the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on the day of his return. And the prize is not just for me but for all who eagerly look forward to his appearing.../NLT

Are you eagerly looking forward to His return? (I just checked at the wondow and it could be today(!!!) because it's pretty cloudy out there...)
I'm guessing that you're not expecting Him so I dunno if you get this crown or not? Maybe not, IDK.

There's been a lot of truth spoken in this thread. You guys cant stop that, lol! So even if there has been quite a bit of dissention about it, it doesn't matter to the reader. Let them read and pick out the good and keep it, and leave the bad. So overall I think it's been a good thread for that reason. How many is in your congregation by the way?

I have a congregation of one, my loyal dog. He's a good boy. May the Lord shine Wisdom & Understanding upon you. :waves:
More avoidance!

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? Only half?

Impossible.
It is 50-50 and that simple little ingredient has all of you frantic and beating the air in desperation.
50-50 friend.
You can not, and never will decipher it.
( unless you remove them special postribber glasses)

Regardless of you you're misunderstanding of the 50-50 teaching, what are the 5 virgins left to?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted verses that prove God removes his people

I know of nobody that believes he never lets us go through stuff.
we all know He protects us in those trials, tribulation, demonic attacks etc.

It is as if you read those escape verses, and detest the FACT that God removes his people over and over.
God preserves His people through tribulation and He rescues them from the final wrath. That is what the Bible teaches!

Reactions: Brakelite

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's right Brother.

He doesnt even understand that oil is symbolic of the Holy Spirit in scripture! I mean, who doesn't know that?
  • Does Jesus have 5 or 10 brides in your estimation?
  • Do you have to be a female virgin to make the rapture?
  • Do you have to have a literal lamp burning with oil at the actual moment Jesus comes to perform your Pretrib rapture?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No matter how long it is, you can not void the pretrib rapture verses, nor cancel the bible that declares in Rev 14 that Jesus gathers Remnant Jews DURING THE GT.

It is akin to arguing how long the WTC buildings took to collapse to the ground. Therefore they never fell.

Just go with 3 yrs, 6 years, 40 years, or whatever you like.
No time frame voids " before the flood,"
Well how long is your trib? Stop avoiding? This question obviously gets you uncomfortable for some reason.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's not a chance he is an entrepreneur, or in charge of a group of people. Can't draw proper conclusions
Why are you guys so bitter and frustrated? Obviously, you have no answers to the biblical points been presented. Talk about attacking the messenger when you cannot attack his message. This is a classic case!

Last edited:

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great story. Makes for great fiction.

And, according to you, people inexplicably stopped eating and drinking and marrying when he went on to the ark even though they wouldn't have thought him going on to the ark, in and of itself, would have meant anything since they didn't believe the flood was coming. Him merely going on to the ark certainly wouldn't have changed their minds about whether they believed the flood was coming or not.

So, because of the lack of food and water from not eating or drinking for 6 days, many people died even before the flood came from starvation and dehydration. LOL! See what kind of nonsense your beliefs lead to? Give them up already. Please join reality.
That is because they get their theology from the Left Behind novels.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you guys so bitter and frustrated? Obviously have no answers to the biblical points been presented. Talk about attacking the messenger when you cannot attack his message. This is a classic case!
It seems that scripture after scripture is posted. Then you make claims that no scripture is posted. Additionally, you have to change the scripture to fool people into thinking that you are right. Fruits?

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take this, their avoidance and ad hominem out of their posts and there us nothing of substance. Seriously! They just repeat what the Left Behind novels teache.
Looking at the long list of nonsense posts that you are reeling off your frustration has fully blossomed.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why? Tell me why I should take the time to even answer you? You believe what you believe and who knows that is but it doesn't line up with what I believe, and you dont really seem interested in maybe learning more. I dont think you are trying to learn the truth... you're doing something else. Because you talk to me halfway reasonable to get me talking, but then you reserve your true attitude and show it in posts like this at times"
Show me exactly where I said anything personal about you in my post? I merely made a couple points and asked you a question. What is wrong with that? Is this your way of saying you don't have an answer to my question? If you don't currently have an answer, that's fine. You can just say so and I won't pester you to come up with one immediately.

See what I mean? Now it dont hurt my feelings for you to believe other than I do. People disagree all the time. That post of your reveals a certain...disconnect from the topic that should be present within such discussions. If I did that in school or someone else, they used to make them stand in the corner, lol. You and wpm are neither one exhibing any sort of connect to any conversation about (whatever). And that's sorta academically weird, ya know what I mean? So I do feel like it's a waste of time to engage you in conversation about much at all because you got some sort of hidden chip on your shoulder or something. Weird.
I have no idea what you're saying here. Are you actually trying to deny that people on here act childish? They most certainly do. I didn't name you in that post, so why are you taking offense?

Just because you may or may not know a little truth doesn't for a good conversation make so believe what you want to believe and go hug your pastor wpm and maybe you should put a dollar in his plate lol. What do I think about Daniel 9? What do I think about this or that? Behold, it is a Mystery to you my friend.
You are offended by questions about what you believe? I don't understand your perspective at all.

Reactions: WPM

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking at the long list of nonsense posts that you are reeling off your frustration has fully blossomed.
Zero frustration. Scripture ably refutes your error. That is why none of you can support the basics of what you have been taught (by hard Scripture) or have gleaned from the Left Behind novels.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems that scripture after scripture is posted. Then you make claims that no scripture is posted. Additionally, you have to change the scripture to fool people into thinking that you are right. Fruits?
How about actually exegeting one text that teaches what you claim? Is that too much to ask? Do you have that ability? It doesn't look like it.

Reactions: Spiritual Israelite

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zero frustration. Scripture ably refutes your error. That is why none of you can support the basics of what you have been taught (by hard Scripture) or have gleaned from the Left Behind novels.
Have you ever seen the Left Behind movies? I have. They help you visualize just how nutty the pre-trib dispensationalist doctrine is. After the rapture, they show people's clothes all folded up nicely in a pile. LOL. Yeah, that's what will happen at the rapture. And it shows maybe a couple car crashes and such, but does not even come close to portraying what would happen if millions of people around the world suddenly disappeared. It would be utter chaos everywhere. Where is that described in scripture? Nowhere. Because it's all made up nonsense.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How about actually exegeting one text that teaches what you claim? Is that too much to ask? Do you have that ability? It doesn't look like it.
I have yet to see any pretrib do this. They never quote a passage and break it down to show exactly what it is saying, in context. Never. But, that isn't surprising. They know they can't do that in a convincing way. They think just making claims and quoting scripture without exegeting it at all is enough to prove their claims. Not even close.

• Love
Reactions: WPM

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More avoidance!

Did you think that up all by yourself? Whoa. Profound.

• Does Jesus have 5 or 10 brides in your estimation?
  • Do you have to be a female virgin to make the rapture?
  • Do you have to have a literal lamp burning with oil at the actual moment Jesus comes to perform your Pretrib rapture?

Well, you see, .......... .... ........ ...........!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me exactly where I said anything personal about you in my post? I merely made a couple points and asked you a question. What is wrong with that? Is this your way of saying you don't have an answer to my question? If you don't currently have an answer, that's fine. You can just say so and I won't pester you to come up with one immediately.

It doesn't have to be towards me personally. I never said that it was. It does show your attitude.

I have no idea what you're saying here. Are you actually trying to deny that people on here act childish? They most certainly do. I didn't name you in that post, so why are you taking offense?

I know, it's over your head.

You are offended by questions about what you believe? I don't understand your perspective at all.

I know, it's over your head. I don't care what you believe. We waste each others time because we have different belief systems.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know, it's over your head. I don't care what you believe. We waste each others time because we have different belief systems.
But he can support his beliefs with much clear Scripture. You have nothing to support your theories. All you have is avoidance and ad hominem

Last edited:
Reactions: Spiritual Israelite