The Galilean wedding is the model for the pre-trib rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember several pages back you supplied a long list of scripture intended to support your theories. I read them. They didn't say what you are desperately wanting them to say. Every single one of them was a reference to the second coming. Nothing about a secret pretrib rapture.

Ironically, that is precisely what many evangelical and dispensational believers actually do believe.

KJV Psalms 91:1-11
1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

God calls upon His end time church to be witnesses to His justice and righteousness. We will be witnesses to the extremes of evil that Satan will inflict upon God's innocent people, and by doing so we'll be witnesses in the final judgement and testify
KJV Revelation 16:7
"Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments."

The abomination of desolation was indeed set up on holy ground in Israel in 70ad. They were the idolatrous banners of pagan Rome exalting their pagan gods prior to the destruction of the temple. Tribulation for Christians did begin shortly thereafter. Over 1500 years of intense persecution first from Ishan Rome, them from papal Rome until a short time before the 18th century. Millions persecuted. Their homes destroyed, their lands stolen, the families murdered before their eyes, their women and children butchered and raped, they themselves tortured and burnt. If you don't think that was tribulation then I suggest you read some history.
Way off.
There has never been an ac demanding a mark, or prohibition of buy/ sell without a mark.
Historicist view is one of the weakest.

Reactions: The Light

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not so. There are various meanings for the original words. Just because I choose a meaning that disagrees with you does not make it wrong. It didn't even have a bearing on the thrust of the text. The text FORBID Pretrib. You missed that!!!
Mat 24, " before the flood"
That is pretrib setting.
One taken, one left " BEFORE THE FLOOD setting.
You said you are willing to take versus one by one.

maybe you can somehow unpack what happened before the flood ???
not at the flood
not during the flood
but what happened before the flood who is taken and who is left?

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not so. There are various meanings for the original words. Just because I choose a meaning that disagrees with you does not make it wrong. It didn't even have a bearing on the thrust of the text. The text FORBID Pretrib. You missed that!!!
Jesus said :
" pray that you may be counted worthy to escape the things that are about to come up on the world and stand before the son of man"

Lines up with " keep you out of "
Then all the escape examples I posted earlier.
Postribber workbook = God never provides an escape.
Throw that silly workbook of canned talking points away.
It is making fools of otherwise good people.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to your teachers. But they are wrong. You need to start thinking for yourself.
I referenced the Bible.
You are thinking for yourself in spite of the Bible.
That is WHY you do general shotgun blasts and don't pinpoint scripture.
But it is probably a good thing since you would be against the Bible, (should you ever answer the verses.)
As in 50-50 that destroys your entire deal

You know I kind of stumbled on that 50/50 deal I had no idea something that simple would completely destroy every post Tribber on the board.

Cue belly laugh.
50-50!!!!!!!
Wow....so funny!!!!!!

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe you. So...you speak...untruths? I think so. You refuse to ever respond to the text and derail off into name calling or pagerism or whatever.

Besides, we've posted a Lot of scriptures that you've ignored already! So you only seek ammo to continue your assault on truth, and you my friend have been exposed for what you are.

We already have given enough proof that the topic of pretrib is completely settled. The only reason I'm still talking to you and in this thread is for the amusement of it at this point.

And besides, You *might* still catch on? Because sometimes we can hear something a 1000 different ways and it dont make sense, but then someone says something in just the right way that it opens your understanding for you. It's happened to me before.

What you don't know, you don't know.
What you wont learn, you can't know.
and what you dont know, you eventually pay for it.

You should make an effort to not have the hateful energy in your posts anyway. It doesnt look good on you as a garment...
I will tell you why they dig in, get owned and exposed by our verses, then go to personal attacks.
The personal attacks are because they are embarrassed and they have nowhere else to go.

so they lash out at us personally.

But what's behind the whole deal is that they have a heavy, heavy, investment in a false Doctrine.
It is a terrible place to be.
we've all had to modify what we believe, because we looked at it wrong ,or we came to the wrong conclusion.
But then we saw the Bible, and what it said, and we had to change.

It's called Pride

their pride will not let them relent.
they literally cling to false Doctrine with white knuckles.
I feel for them.
They are in a terrible place.

Reactions: MA2444

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember several pages back you supplied a long list of scripture intended to support your theories. I read them. They didn't say what you are desperately wanting them to say. Every single one of them was a reference to the second coming. Nothing about a secret pretrib rapture.
Well, regardless of whether you are able to see the pretrib rapture, you should be able see the difference between the second coming and the second advent.

The second coming occurs at the 6th seal, immediately after the tribulation of those days which is the great tribulation. Jesus remains in the clouds and sends His angels to gather the elect. All return to heaven for the marriage supper.

The second advent is when Jesus returns with the armies of heaven, Armageddon happens, and Jesus sets His feet on the mount of Olives. Then sets up the millennial kingdom.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
V14 When Jesus comes for us in the (pretrib) rapture, He will bring with Him, all those who have died in Christ since the beginning. David, Moses, Paul, all of them.
V15-16-17 People have died in Christ since then and when jesus shows up, their graves will be opened and they will transformed in the twinkling of an eye to reunite with their spirit into a new spiritual body. A resurrection body like He had when He was Resurrected on the first Easter morning. We dont meet the Lord in the air before them, we all go at once.
I don't think this is correct. I don't think that David and Moses will be raptured at that time.

Hosea 9
10 I found Israel like grapes in the wilderness; I saw your fathers as the firstripe in the fig tree at her first time: but they went to Baalpeor, and separated themselves unto that shame; and their abominations were according as they loved.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, regardless of whether you are able to see the pretrib rapture, you should be able see the difference between the second coming and the second advent.

The second coming occurs at the 6th seal, immediately after the tribulation of those days which is the great tribulation. Jesus remains in the clouds and sends His angels to gather the elect. All return to heaven for the marriage supper.

The second advent is when Jesus returns with the armies of heaven, Armageddon happens, and Jesus sets His feet on the mount of Olives. Then sets up the millennial kingdom.
Where is your secret rapture in Revelation? Is it so secret it has not been put in there? LOL.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will tell you why they dig in, get owned and exposed by our verses, then go to personal attacks.
The personal attacks are because they are embarrassed and they have nowhere else to go.

But what's behind the whole deal is that they have a heavy, heavy, investment in a false Doctrine.
we've all had to modify what we believe, because we looked at it wrong ,or we came to the wrong conclusion.

It's called Pride

I feel for them.
You have just described yourself. You are an expert at projection.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I referenced the Bible.
You are thinking for yourself in spite of the Bible.
That is WHY you do general shotgun blasts and don't pinpoint scripture.
But it is probably a good thing since you would be against the Bible, (should you ever answer the verses.)
As in 50-50 that destroys your entire deal

You know I kind of stumbled on that 50/50 deal I had no idea something that simple would completely destroy every post Tribber on the board.

Cue belly laugh.
50-50!!!!!!!
Wow....so funny!!!!!!
You have nothing to bring to the table apart from avoidance and insults.

The parable of the 10 virgins has nothing to do with 50% being saved and 50% not within the Church. It has nothing to do with 50% or professors being genuine and 50% not. It has equally nothing to do with the percentage of society that will know Christ when He comes. The 50/50 breakdown is an earthly illustration relating to preparedness; some were wise and prepared others were foolish and were caught on. This is what will happen when Jesus comes. Remember, the broad road holds the vast bulk of mankind. There are few on the narrow road. This truth is played out throughout Scripture.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said :
" pray that you may be counted worthy to escape the things that are about to come up on the world and stand before the son of man"

Lines up with " keep you out of "
Then all the escape examples I posted earlier.
Postribber workbook = God never provides an escape.
Throw that silly workbook of canned talking points away.
It is making fools of otherwise good people.
You Pretribbers avoid so much evidence that it is futile engaging with you. There is no teaching on (1) a rapture of the Church, (2) immediately followed by a literal seven-year tribulation, (3) immediately followed by a further coming of Christ in the passage. It must be forced into the sacred text. I will repeat another avoided post.

1 Thessalonians 4:15-5:7 says:For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden [Gr. aifnídios meaning suddenly] destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Where in the Bible does it say that a seven-year tribulation is the wrath of God? You are just making this up as you go.

Likening Christ’s return to “a thief in the night” capably serves to impress the surprising nature of this coming for the lost. It shows that the wicked are caught abruptly and unprepared in their folly at the apocalypse. The “sudden destruction” is so impactful that we are told none escape ("they shall not escape"). This couldn't be clearer. The wicked are totally and completely destroyed, allowing no room for the Pretrib theory of survivors or a subsequent 7yrs trib.

Paul, speaking expressly to God's people about this wholesale destruction, comforts them: "But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief." What day? Plainly, and contextually, he is speaking about "the day of the Lord." He is describing "the coming of the Lord." Why does that day not "overtake" them "as a thief"? Because they are prepared. They are ready, watching and waiting for their Lord's return. After describing the awful terror of "the day of the Lord," he solemnly admonishes the “brethren” in Thessalonica in a distinctly inclusive way “let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.” And continues, “let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love.” Paul does not dissociate the Church from this day, rather the opposite, but warns it against being sleepy when it arrives. The whole Church (“wake or sleep” or alive/dead in Christ) is at this stage rescued from the “sudden destruction” for the expressed reason that “God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.” Those that belong to Christ are immediately and in total rescued before this final and “sudden” annihilation.

The wrath of God that arrives on this climactic day is notably described as “sudden destruction.” This whole narrative is a record of Christ’s one and only future coming. Contrary to what Pretribs impute into this text (namely that that Christ is only coming “for” His saints), this reading describes how Christ comes both “with” and “for” His people the next time. 1 Thessalonians 4:14 explicitly states, “them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.” Those living will be “caught up” to meet Jesus when He appears. This is the ultimate uniting of the elect on earth (the live in Christ) and those in heaven (the dead in Christ).

Furthermore, the word rendered “sudden” in 1 Thessalonians 5:3 is the Greek word aifnídios meaning unawares, and the accompanying word olethros used here means ruin, death and/or destruction. Therefore, we can deduce from this reading that the Lord’s Coming sees the ‘unexpected ruin or destruction’ of all those left behind at the catching away.

The Greek word aifnídios is only found in one other passage in Scripture – Luke 21:33-36. Here it is also identified with the unexpected nature of the second coming, where Christ declares: Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares [Gr. aifnídios meaning suddenly]. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.”

The words of Christ in Luke 21:33-36 agree with 1 Thessalonians 4:15-5:7 and prove the coming of Christ is final and climactic. It sees the rescue of all the elect and the destruction of all the wicked. It ushers in the end of the world. The escape is indeed the catching away that occurs before the wrath of God is poured out when Jesus comes, when heaven and earth pass away, when creation is regenerated and all the wicked are destroyed.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is your secret rapture in Revelation? Is it so secret it has not been put in there? LOL.
Revelation 3
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Revelation 4
4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
I understand you are unable to draw proper conclusions, but I thought I would repost for the sake of someone with understanding. Jesus has come. The elders are in heaven with crowns.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mat 24, " before the flood"
That is pretrib setting.
One taken, one left " BEFORE THE FLOOD setting.
You said you are willing to take versus one by one.

maybe you can somehow unpack what happened before the flood ???
not at the flood
not during the flood
but what happened before the flood who is taken and who is left?
Where does it mention your 7-year trib after a rapture in Matt 24 or anywhere? Nowhere! What happened the day Noah went into the ark? Destruction! Jesus says that is what is going to happen when He comes.

Jesus says of His coming in Matthew 24:35-44: Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming [Gr. parousia] of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming [Gr. parousia] of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.”

The removal of the current heaven and earth is here connected to the coming of the Lord. After telling us that “heaven and earth shall pass away” Jesus immediately tells us: “of that day and hour knoweth no man.” This final day that is approaching is coming unexpectedly. This fits in with the “thief in the night” scenario found elsewhere in Scripture. It would seem to confirm that the day that Christ returns is the day when the current corrupt natural order (both the creature and creation) is gloriously changed. The wicked and all corruption are destroyed when Jesus comes. The Lord here identifies the passing away of “heaven and earth” with “the coming of the Son of man.”

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 3
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Revelation 4
4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
I understand you are unable to draw proper conclusions, but I thought I would repost for the sake of someone with understanding. Jesus has come. The elders are in heaven with crowns.
We all believe in His impending coming. That proves nothing. Where is your Pretrib rapture in Revelation?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Great Trib.

Let's look at more of 1 Thessalonians 5, shall we?
1 Thessalonians 5:1-11
1 Now concerning how and when all this will happen, dear brothers and sisters,[a] we don’t really need to write you.
2 For you know quite well that the day of the Lord’s return will come unexpectedly, like a thief in the night.
3 When people are saying, “Everything is peaceful and secure,” then disaster will fall on them as suddenly as a pregnant woman’s labor pains begin. And there will be no escape.
4 But you aren’t in the dark about these things, dear brothers and sisters, and you won’t be surprised when the day of the Lord comes like a thief.[b]
5 For you are all children of the light and of the day; we don’t belong to darkness and night.
6 So be on your guard, not asleep like the others. Stay alert and be clearheaded.
7 Night is the time when people sleep and drinkers get drunk.
8 But let us who live in the light be clearheaded, protected by the armor of faith and love, and wearing as our helmet the confidence of our salvation.
9 For God chose to save us through our Lord Jesus Christ, not to pour out his anger on us. 10 Christ died for us so that, whether we are dead or alive when he returns, we can live with him forever.
11 So encourage each other and build each other up, just as you are already doing.../NLT

v3 He comes as a thief in the night, by surprise (no one knows the day or hour)
v4&5 we are children of Light, the church. Thr Bride.
v6 So we are on guard and watching!Not asleep like posttribbers.
v7&8 This is the night time at least coming on, look around you at the world!
v9 So God chose to Save us and take us out of it (like He talks about in 1 Thess 4
v10 Christ paid a High Price for us, that we may live. He loves us so saves from the wrath that He brings upon Israel & the world.
v11 This is Encouraging! It's Perfectly Ok To Watch For The LORD Early.

1 Thessalonians 4:14-17
14 For since we believe that Jesus died and was raised to life again, we also believe that when Jesus returns, God will bring back with him the believers who have died.
15 We tell you this directly from the Lord: We who are still living when the Lord returns will not meet him ahead of those who have died.[g]
16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, the believers who have died[h] will rise from their graves.
17 Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever.../NLT

V14 When Jesus comes for us in the (pretrib) rapture, He will bring with Him, all those who have died in Christ since the beginning. David, Moses, Paul, all of them.
V15-16-17 People have died in Christ since then and when jesus shows up, their graves will be opened and they will transformed in the twinkling of an eye to reunite with their spirit into a new spiritual body. A resurrection body like He had when He was Resurrected on the first Easter morning. We dont meet the Lord in the air before them, we all go at once.

Caught up in the clouds. is the translation for Harpazo in Greek or Rapture in the Latin Vulgate in V17.

You see, it is two events. One time He comes in the air and we meet Him in the clouds. He doesn't come to Earth.
Then after The Great Trib is His so called 2nd Coming where He brings us with Him and puts comes to the Earth at the Mt of Olives. and puts an end to wickedness and wicked people. (Then the Millenium begins)

It's not that hard to put it all together clearly like that after 20 years of studying it, lol!
1 Thessalonians 4:14-5:9 declares: “if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming [Gr. parousia] of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain ‘shall be caught up’ [Gr. harpazō] together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night. But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation. For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.”

There is no 7-year trib here. There is no trib period. You have to addb it unto Scripture. That is what Pretrib is and does.

Please see here: “the coming of the Lord” and “the day of the Lord” are shown to refer to the same climactic day. This is the end! Jesus comes on the “day of the Lord” as a “thief in the night.” He rescues His people, but equally His appearing sees the “sudden” and total “destruction” of the wicked: “they shall not escape.” There is no suggestion of survivors. None are in the passage.

The Holy Spirit could hardly have made this clearer: “they shall not escape.” This totally negates the whole Pretrib and Premil paradigm of countless wicked mortals saturating the new earth.

If the day of the Lord here relates to a third coming, as most Pretribbers argue, and they relate this to the event of Revelation 19, then why is this describing the wicked, who are experiencing the 7 years tribulation, as declaring “Peace and safety”? Surely this is a period of the wrath of God being poured out on all those left behind according to Pretrib theology?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's called Pride

I feel for them.

WPM has me wondering if he isnt some sort of chaos bot or something, lol. I dont think he's had a coherant thought in the entire thread and that aint normal. So...Bot?
Not so much Randy and Spiritual Israelite, they talk like a human and have engaged some of the text though they do come out with an attitude at times, whcih may just mean they are youngsters?

Jerico's long gone but I think it turned out to be a good thread overall anyway because despite unbelievers huge voice in it (geez!) much truth was spoken. And time is short.
One more Lord. One more...

It's hard for me to believe that some people actually think that Jesus will come to get His Bride (postrib) and tell her, Ok Honey we're going to stop at a gang fight on the way and you'll get the crap beat out of you...and then we'll go to Dinner...!
Hello? Anyone home? Blood of Jesus mean anything? Jesus paid a high price for us that we can live. That means something. How does it go? No man can show greater Love for someone than laying down his ife for them? Something like that.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And shame on you for derailing into plagiarism so you can smoothly not respond to the text and posts!

So this is you...!:
"This is plagiarism. This exposes your own character and how bereft you are of any rebuttal..../"

Same tactics different day.
You are not even repentant at using other people's research without acknowledging it. That is illegal online.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does it mention your 7-year trib after a rapture in Matt 24 or anywhere? Nowhere! What happened the day Noah went into the ark? Destruction! Jesus says that is what is going to happen when He comes.

Again..Daniel 9. Focus on the last four verses.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WPM has me wondering if he isnt some sort of chaos bot or something, lol. I dont think he's had a coherant thought in the entire thread and that aint normal. So...Bot?
Not so much Randy and Spiritual Israelite, they talk like a human and have engaged some of the text though they do come out with an attitude at times, whcih may just mean they are youngsters?

Jerico's long gone but I think it turned out to be a good thread overall anyway because despite unbelievers huge voice in it (geez!) much truth was spoken. And time is short.
One more Lord. One more...

It's hard for me to believe that some people actually think that Jesus will come to get His Bride (postrib) and tell her, Ok Honey we're going to stop at a gang fight on the way and you'll get the crap beat out of you...and then we'll go to Dinner...!
Hello? Anyone home? Blood of Jesus mean anything? Jesus paid a high price for us that we can live. That means something. How does it go? No man can show greater Love for someone than laying down his ife for them? Something like that.
Your argument is non-existent. Address the biblical evidence instead of your usual avoidance and ad hominem. Scripture says nothing about (1) a rapture of the Church, (2) immediately followed by a literal seven-year tribulation, (3) immediately followed by a further coming of Christ. You know it. You all have admitted it.