Q for JW- KIEW?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you have Aunty bumped from this thread? What did she say that was so awful? I thought you wanted JWs to address what you write. To bump her is unfair, don't you think?
Uhhh Cassandra,
Are you for real, girl?
Read post 15 on here-- carefully. Then read 19.

I will never apologize to anyone for revealing that JWS teach that JESUS did not die for our sins!! Never! I will also never apologize for exposing that they offer their own dead bodies to God as a payment for their sins! Jane just can't handle truth? So she shuns me on my thread and diverts the conversation.
I
f you cant see how anti-christ that teaching is, then you need to think more about it!!

Also, I replied to Jane on here today- but she is sticking to her miserable guns. And you and Kiew want to blame me. Serioulsy? You don't even know what you are talking about.

Last edited:

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kiew, I don't understand the point you are trying to make? It could be that first you need to understand that JESUS DIED FOR YOUR SINS! Once you truly understand that you CAN NOT EARN salvation- and praise god for HIS FREE GIFT- then you will be given the Holy Spirit and you will not be a slave to sin anymore------ That doesnt mean you will never sin again, but it is FAR LESS because you now WALK IN THE SPIRIT. THIS IS FOR REAL! When we sin, we are convicted by the Holy Spirit and we turn from it and receive forgiveness from our only MEDIATOR- Jesus who gave himself for us!! No one wants to sin but sometimes we fall, and we feel terrible because we only live to please the Lord!
read romans 6
Jesus did not die for practiced sin or willfull sin. He died for repented sins.
Why couldn't you be a christian and forgive Aunty Jane like Jesus commands his followers to do? You banned her--Why? fear?

Reactions: Aunty Jane

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Basic JW doctrine: 'The Bible doesn't mean what it says'!
At this point I don't know if they ever even read Ro 6. They just have 2 cherry picked verses twisted.
I posted it enough times for them on here. Jane never answered to it, and Kiew said, I don't read long posts!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said repent. He said confess. I'm sure he knows to repent ( turn from it)! He would not want to keep sinning!!! The holy Spirit convicts our hearts. Seems you are trying to find words to pick at. It's a given, Kiew. Don't do that, just ask ok?
Even a little thing like a mean thought about someone-- we are convicted over. Conviction is not condemnation!! We find forgiveness in Jesus.
I will start a thread soon on Matt 7:21-23 since you keep bringing it up. It's not as scary as it seems.
Once the blind guides teach once saved always saved or throw the lie out-You are saved-- Most of those do anything they want.
You best believe its scary-99% will hear those words.

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus did not die for practiced sin or willfull sin. He died for repented sins.
Why couldn't you be a christian and forgive Aunty Jane like Jesus commands his followers to do? You banned her--Why? fear?
Why do you keep saying that when NO ONE here disagrees with the need to repent!?
As to your sidekick- go read my last post to Cassandra and stop your stupid accusing!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CLASSIC JW WHO IGNORES CONTEXT! Look at your post! ECC 9:5? LOL YOU DO NOT KNOW OF WHAT YOU SPEAK AS USUAL., Yet that never stops you!
Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they will die;
But the dead know nothing, And they have no more reward,
For the memory of them is forgotten.
HELLO?
DO YOU NOT TEACH THAT YOU WILL HAVE A REWARD?
DO YOU NOT TEACH THAT YOU LIVE IN THE MEMORY OF JEHOVAH? ISN'T THAT YOUR CONCEPT OF WHAT A RESURRECTION IS? LOL
can u see that this is speaking from the ungodly perspective!!?!! IT's ECCLESIASTES!!!

Stop posting on this thread please. You don't come into the house of somone shunned as you have announced my shunning, and use their things or do you?
ROMANS 6:7 IS NOT ABOUT PHYSICAL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE TEACHING FALSELY.
It is about physical death.

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once the blind guides teach once saved always saved or throw the lie out-You are saved-- Most of those do anything they want.
You best believe its scary-99% will hear those words.
Kiew just babbling blindly doesn't make you sound intelligent. Go on believing that when you die that is your payment for your sins. I'm sure Jehovah will have a thing or nine to say. Or Jesus- yes, it Jesus who judges. You reject HIS SACRIFICE!!!!
What should I expect other than false accusations from a person who claims to be- NOT BORN AGAIN *, NOT IN THE NEW COVENANT+ DENIES JESUS AS MEDIATOR* ETC.
I am fighting FOR YOU. NOT AGAINST YOU. You can't see that because the watchtower has filled you with their lies.! YOU CAN NOT PAY FOR YOUR OWN SINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That can ONLY BE DONE BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS!!!!
ROMANS 6:7 IS NOT ABOUT PHYSICAL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE TEACHING FALSELY.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this point I don't know if they ever even read Ro 6. They just have 2 cherry picked verses twisted.
I posted it enough times for them on here. Jane never answered to it, and Kiew said, I don't read long posts!
JW's like to smokescreen to avoid answering simple Bible questions!

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JW's like to smokescreen without answering simple Bible questions!
there is a whole lot more than a smokescreen going on here. It's complete blindness and pure evil. Read this thread if you can. They will not read the bible!!!!!
The watchtower told them Jesus only died for the sin of Adam ( but Adam isnt forgiven)- So how do they have sins forgiven??? when they die they pay God for own their sins BY DYING. -
I'M SERIOUS- read the thread.....!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Aunty Jane

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JW's like to smokescreen to avoid answering simple Bible questions!
Below are 2 quotes from the Watchtower magazines that back up these 2 JWs on here (Auntie Jane and Kiew)-
( and my family of Jws believe the same thing) And think- these people knock on doors to TEACH!

The Watchtower 11/15/95 page 19
Must those resurrected during Jesus' Thousand Year Reign enter the antitypical city of refuge and remain there until the death of the high priest?
No, because by dying the paid the penalty for their sinfulness. (Romans 6:7; Heb 9:27) Nevertheless, the High Priest will help them to reach perfection. If they successfully pass the final test after the Millennium, God will also declare them righteous with a guarantee of eternal life on earth.

The Watchtower 5/15/73 page 312
What of those, then. who will be resurrected during Jesus' thousand year reign? Must these, too, come within the city of refuge and remain there until the "death of the high priest"? No, for these have paid the penalty for their sinfulness by their own death. (Rom 6:7) They have been aquitted of sin by going down into the common grave of all mankind. On coming forth from death they are now standing on a road that leads, not into the anti-typical city of refuge, but into everlasting life.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Below are 2 quotes from the Watchtower magazines that back up these 2 JWs on here (Auntie Jane and Kiew)-
( and my family of Jws believe the same thing) And think- these people knock on doors to TEACH!

The Watchtower 11/15/95 page 19
Must those resurrected during Jesus' Thousand Year Reign enter the antitypical city of refuge and remain there until the death of the high priest?
No, because by dying the paid the penalty for their sinfulness. (Romans 6:7; Heb 9:27) Nevertheless, the High Priest will help them to reach perfection. If they successfully pass the final test after the Millennium, God will also declare them righteous with a guarantee of eternal life on earth.

The Watchtower 5/15/73 page 312
What of those, then. who will be resurrected during Jesus' thousand year reign? Must these, too, come within the city of refuge and remain there until the "death of the high priest"? No, for these have paid the penalty for their sinfulness by their own death. (Rom 6:7) They have been aquitted of sin by going down into the common grave of all mankind. On coming forth from death they are now standing on a road that leads, not into the anti-typical city of refuge, but into everlasting life.
Acts 16:31 Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you'll be saved, you AND YOUR FAMILY!

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 16:31 Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you'll be saved, you AND YOUR FAMILY!
Jack, that doesn't mean automatically. My family of JWS rejects Jesus' sacrifice too , and thinks when they die that is how they earn forgiveness. All Jws do.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jack, that doesn't mean automatically. My family of JWS rejects Jesus' sacrifice too , and thinks when they die that is how they earn forgiveness. All Jws do.
You either believe the promise or you don't.

Reactions: PS95

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I tried to show them. All they did was shun and then accuse. Nasty. Read post 15 and then 19. Yes, Jane shunned me. lol and then Kiew just accuses.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 36:26-27
26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.

Reactions: PS95

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel 36:26-27
26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.
27 I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them.
AND HE DOES!! Faithful and true is our redeemer!!!!