Q for JW- KIEW?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is 0 doubt in all creation, in EVERY translation on earth the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers as does true God worship history.
If you truly believed that which you keep saying over you wouldnt be ignoring me about reading Romans with me... Again Keiw, dont be afraid..

Let's start with Romans 6:1-2, ok? I wont make this painful! lets just go thru it verse by verse. What stops you?
Romans 6:1-2
1What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase?

2May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?

Verse 1- First, Paul asks if we should keep on sinning so that grace may increase. Agree? So, tell me why would Paul think that maybe a Christian would think that sin would increase grace?
Does Paul think they are alive or dead physically here?

Verse 2
- of course Paul says the answer is NO! Then, he asks," how can we WHO DIED to SIN STILL LIVE in it?"
Are they alive????!
Do you really think Paul is speaking to physically dead people here?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is 0 doubt in all creation, in EVERY translation on earth the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers as does true God worship history.
BIG HOLE in your WatchTower comment!

Colossians 1:16-17 (NKJV)

16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.

Last edited:

hies

Aug 6, 2023
Durham
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i Started studying-1961--What religion are you Jack?
I studied in trinity religions as well, JW,s, i checked into the Mormons. Muslims, etc. I studied various history of God things and carefully studied Jesus teachings. I read many apostate materials as well. There is 0 doubt in all creation, in EVERY translation on earth the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers as does true God worship history.

In the document attached below I have outlined some false prophecies made by the watchtower, shown how Jesus is God even in the NWT, and shown that the NWT corrupted the Greek, all using sources directly from JW.org. Please read it, and please watch this as well:

If you are as earnest and diligent in your research as you say, then you will have no problem reading through this document and watching that video.

Attachments

• JWs.pdf
    297.6 KB · Views: 1

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the document attached below I have outlined some false prophecies made by the watchtower, shown how Jesus is God even in the NWT, and shown that the NWT corrupted the Greek, all using sources directly from JW.org. Please read it, and please watch this as well:

If you are as earnest and diligent in your research as you say, then you will have no problem reading through this document and watching that video.
Hi Heis,
Yes, the blatant hypocrisy of the blood policy is just sad. The ridiculous misunderstanding of Acts has led to many Jws to their early deaths. Big pharma has aided some of them with drugs, but they have black box warnings on them, so it's a gamble. Aside from the fact that they have to use blood to make the drugs. It's akin to claiming electric vehicles don't use fossil fuels in manufacturing. lol In a real emergency situation jws are just left to die. Water won't save them. I have seen real emergencies were people are bleeding out heavily, requiring immediate red cells otherwise, it would have been sure death. JWs can't argue that, although they will actually attempt it with lies.
The JW hospital liason shows up in the Jw hospital room to make certain they don't change their minds, and has DF'd people on the spot for coming to their senses and choosing life. Then, they shun them. --------- Oh the love , they'll say.
I know of a lady whose baby required white blood cells, and was not allowed, but when she learned that her own breast milk contains them she began to question. Then, she also learned that all blood components pass throught the placenta during pregancy. She told the elders what she learned and her decision to help her baby with her own blood. She was DF'd immediately. Of course, also shunned by her family and friends, as well..
--------- Oh the love among our members ,--------- they say. sigh.
No mercy in this group, just sacrifice. We are to be living sacrifices!!

Even sadder than the early deaths of many Jws, is the fact that they teach that the dying (regardless of the cause) is their way to forgiveness. There is also great superstition surrounding blood. I recall Jws afraid to eat certain M&M candies because they feared they could have blood in them. Smurfs (toy) were feared too because they were demon possessed. Wind chimes are a no-no because pagans belived that spirits liked them. I could go on.. They have many unhealthy fears & superstitions and sadly what they need to fear is GOD/ REJECTING JESUS' BLOOD FOR THEIR SINS!
I know that a Jw will NOT look at your video. They are afraid that you could be apostate... LOOK AT THIS THREAD! They won't even read Romans 6:1-10 WITH ME. WHY? FEAR. It's just too sad what this religion does to people.

The leaders of the Watchtower are going to pay dearly for deceiving these people into thinking that their physical death forgives their sins, thereby, robbing them of Jesus and life. The enemy comes to steal, destroy and kill. That is what we see here.

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem confused. I have studied, religions, history and very carefully studied all that Jesus teaches since 1961. 100% undeniable fact= In every translation on Gods earth the teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers. How do you get by that fact? I know the answer. You don't know what Jesus actually teaches. No you are not fighting for me. Maybe in a twisted way but you are wrong.
So tell us what religion are you?
Keiw,
I apologize for mispelling your name earlier. The e before i threw me. ha. Serioulsy though, will you please consider just going along and reading Romans 6 with me starting with verse 1? I've posted the verse enough times now. Use your own bible translation so you are comfortable. I have been asking you this for 7 pages now!

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Odd question Keiw. Why would you say that? I have been standing for Jesus showing you what He wants to give you freely on this thread.

He died for all of our sins. That includes you if you believe Him!
Why do you ignore my asking you to read each verse of Romans 1-10 together slowly to understand that it doesn't teach that you can pay your own sin debt?? That's insane!
God will reject your offering of your body. You are not spotless and blameless are you???!! I'm not either. No one is. That's what God demands as a sacrifice-- perfection. and that's what HE provided with JESUS.
All you'll be doing is dying. You need to present Christ in your place. That's the only offering that is WORTHY!!!!!!! You can die or choose Christ and live. There are no others options.

I'm a Christian.
Jesus started a religion. Throw your fear aside and tell us which religion you are and stand up for your Jesus.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why did you go to Kingdom Hall? Why didn't you just read the Bible?

Bible believing Christian!

Then why do you REJECT even the JW bible that teaches Jesus is God and Hell is "FOREVER and EVER"?
I reject false trinity apostasy teachings on matters.

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus started a religion. Throw your fear aside and tell us which religion you are and stand up for your Jesus.
Keiw, what fear do you speak of in me? I've told you I am a Christian. What do you want from me? I don't go by another title, never have. Want me to make something up?! Why wont you just read these verses along with me?!!!! ROMANS 6. That seems like FEAR to me.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you truly believed that which you keep saying over you wouldnt be ignoring me about reading Romans with me... Again Keiw, dont be afraid..

Let's start with Romans 6:1-2, ok? I wont make this painful! lets just go thru it verse by verse. What stops you?
Romans 6:1-2
1What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin so that grace may increase?
2May it never be! How shall we who died to sin still live in it?

Verse 1- First, Paul asks if we should keep on sinning so that grace may increase. Agree? So, tell me why would Paul think that maybe a Christian would think that sin would increase grace?
Does Paul think they are alive or dead physically here?

Verse 2
- of course Paul says the answer is NO! Then, he asks," how can we WHO DIED to SIN STILL LIVE in it?"
Are they alive????!
Do you really think Paul is speaking to physically dead people here?
Died to unacceptable sins=False god worship and 1Cor 6:9-11, and Gal 5:19-21-----there are as well small sins all do.= All sin.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BIG HOLE in your WatchTower comment!

Colossians 1:16-17 (NKJV)

16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.
Any one who can understand English can clearly see another had to do the creating-THROUGH and For. That one is HE( God) Gen 1:27, Prov 8:27-28( Jesus speaking)--Isaiah 40:26--You refuse to believe bible evidence over the errors.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I reject false trinity apostasy teachings on matters.
The JW NWT is apostasy?

Mt 28 Go therefore and make disciples of
people of all the nations, baptizing
them in the NAME of the Father
and of the holy spirit.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Aposte liars call them false prophecies. They were errors. They aren't prophets thus cannot prophesy falsely. Real false teachings never corrected are a bigger problem in Gods view, Like-God is a trinity, All are going to heaven, All should partake of the Lords evening meal. The holy spirit is a living being- all are 100% error, never corrected by the false religions. The JW,s corrected their errors. Thats just like repenting=exactly what God requires. God knows all make errors.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any one who can understand English can clearly see another had to do the creating-THROUGH and For. That one is HE( God) Gen 1:27, Prov 8:27-28( Jesus speaking)--Isaiah 40:26--You refuse to believe bible evidence over the errors.
Anyone who can understand English knows "all things" means all things! Do you need permission from the Governing Body to quote Scripture?

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keiw, what fear do you speak of in me? I've told you I am a Christian. What do you want from me? I don't go by another title, never have. Want me to make something up?! Why wont you just read these verses along with me?!!!! ROMANS 6. That seems like FEAR to me.
What religion are you? Why is it so hard for you to answer? Do you actually think you can understand the deep hidden things in Gods written word all on your own? None can. Tell us what truths did God reveal to you here in these last days that were hidden until the last days? Dan 12:4)

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Died to unacceptable sins=False god worship and 1Cor 6:9-11, and Gal 5:19-21-----there are as well small sins all do.= All sin.
ALL sins are unacceptable to God
let's see- 1 Cor 6:9-11
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

There is nothing there that I would disagree with.^^^

and Gal 5:9:19-21

19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Nothing there I disagree with either. So, will you now read ROMANS 6:1-10 verse by verse with me?

small sins? you mean like hating others, looking at a woman? I don't think it's small- same as murder, adultery, according to Jesus.

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What religion are you? Why is it so hard for you to answer? Do you actually think you can understand the deep hidden things in Gods written word all on your own? None can. Tell us what truths did God reveal to you here in these last days that were hidden until the last days? Dan 12:4)
I have answered you multiple times now. lol , CHRISTIAN, Isn't an answer?. What the heck do you want? I don't have another answer for you. I have answered you honestly. Is this a game to you?
When will you answer my question?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have answered you multiple times now. lol , CHRISTIAN, Isn't an answer?. What the heck do you want? I don't have another answer for you. I have answered you honestly. Is this a game to you?
When will you answer my question?
JW's avoid answering questions like PLAGUE!