Why Antiochus Epiphanes IV Is Not The Little Horn - Part 2: "exceeding great"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I've read,the christians in Israel are persecuted by the antichrist Jews in Israel.That is the tribulation the church suffers in Israel for 42 months.
Then God causes many nations to rise up against the apostate Israel which worships the beast and destroys them.
Then Christ comes and resurrects the christians who were killed in Israel who did not worship Israel or it's image nor recieve it's mark.They will reign with Christ and will be God's chosen people above all.nations.That is the covenant God made with the children of Israel.

The unbelievers in Israel are not God's chosen people.
Well the eschatology you espoused is quite fanciful but untrue.

The Antichrist is a person who will make a 7 year covenant with Israel, possibly including them rebuilding the temple on temple mount.

Unbelievers are not Gods chosen people but Israel still remains god's covenanted people. During the tribulation 2/3 of all Jews will be killed and the 1/3 that remain who fled Israel when antichrist rises from the dead and orders all to take his mark, will have the veil removed from their eyes and receive jesus as it is written.

The whole world will march againt Israel and against teh returning Jesus!

tailgator

Jun 23, 2024
NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the eschatology you espoused is quite fanciful but untrue.

The Antichrist is a person who will make a 7 year covenant with Israel, possibly including them rebuilding the temple on temple mount.

Unbelievers are not Gods chosen people but Israel still remains god's covenanted people. During the tribulation 2/3 of all Jews will be killed and the 1/3 that remain who fled Israel when antichrist rises from the dead and orders all to take his mark, will have the veil removed from their eyes and receive jesus as it is written.

The whole world will march againt Israel and against teh returning Jesus!

Well,God does not gather the ten Muslims nations against Israel till after the Jews have beaten the christians in the synagogues and persecuted them in every city in Israel.

I guess you just don't understand how much unbelieving Jews hate Jesus name .

Luke 21:12
But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name.

What synagogue do you plan on being beaten in,?
You planning to preach the gospel.in the cities of Israel before Jesus comes?Plan on being persecuted.

Mathew 10
23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe God will break his word to the children of Israel.and he will not punish them for not keeping his statutes and judgements?You also believe he will not keep his good word to the Messianic Jews who keep his commandments?

I'm pretty sure Christ has not done away with the law.
God warned Israel the consequences of rebellion - "the kingdom of God shall be taken from you" - and taken from them it was.

Not Romans 11 nor Zechariah 14 are promises of a national restoration of Israel: the one is the mere promise that God will save individual "natural branches" equally and alongside "wild branches" without any preeminence whatsover, and the other is a prophecy which is now to be fulfilled in Christ and His church (2 Corinthians 1:20 KJV), not those who claim to be of ancient Israel.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with you.

But as the antichrist is a fierce anti semite and does horrific things against the Jews, He was a prototype or if you will an experiment of what teh Antichrist will be.

Teh New Age movement in the 80's when it was very popular claimed Hitler was the last prototype for the antichrist... they had declared that humans are not capable of handling the great power Satan will give to his son who will be the real antichrist.
I think the Antichrist is using Judaism to further it's war against Jesus. B'nai B'rith aka "Jewish Freemasonry" is one such way. I've heard that most of the Jewish priests today are actually Kabbalists, which is occultism.

tailgator

Jun 23, 2024
NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God warned Israel the consequences of rebellion - "the kingdom of God shall be taken from you" - and taken from them it was.

Not Romans 11 nor Zechariah 14 are promises of a national restoration of Israel: the one is the mere promise that God will save individual "natural branches" equally and alongside "wild branches" without any preeminence whatsover, and the other is a prophecy which is now to be fulfilled in Christ and His church (2 Corinthians 1:20 KJV), not those who claim to be of ancient Israel.
Correct God warned apostate Israel he would take the kingdom of God away from.them and give it to someone who would produce it's fruit.

Here the kingdom.of God is being taken from.the little horn and given to the saints of God.

Daniel 7
24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

And why not?That land was promised to them long,long ago.

Galatians 3:16
The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.

Galatians 3:29
If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

It's the land of Canaan that was promised to Abraham and his seed for an everlasting possession.
You didn't think God was going to give them Rome did you?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well,God does not gather the ten Muslims nations against Israel till after the Jews have beaten the christians in the synagogues and persecuted them in every city in Israel.

I guess you just don't understand how much unbelieving Jews hate Jesus name .

Luke 21:12
But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name.

What synagogue do you plan on being beaten in,?
You planning to preach the gospel.in the cities of Israel before Jesus comes?Plan on being persecuted.

Mathew 10
23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
These were personal instructions to the apostles and not a general all time doctrine.

I have been to Israel and there are thousands of Messianic congregations there.

I have preached to many Jews in Israel. Where do you get these "10 Muslim Nations"?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the Antichrist is using Judaism to further it's war against Jesus. B'nai B'rith aka "Jewish Freemasonry" is one such way. I've heard that most of the Jewish priests today are actually Kabbalists, which is occultism.
Well Jews have no priests yet, but Rabbis.

Having been to Israel, Rabbis span the spectrum from Kabbalistic to secular to moderate. liberal. conservative, orthodox and ultra orthodox. Same is true in America.

The Antichrist is not here yet. He is an individual who is Satan's physical son (the counterfeit of Jesus in all ways)

tailgator

Jun 23, 2024
NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These were personal instructions to the apostles and not a general all time doctrine.

I have been to Israel and there are thousands of Messianic congregations there.

I have preached to many Jews in Israel. Where do you get these "10 Muslim Nations"?
Then you would know not to proselytize outside of churches In Israel and there is a 5 year prison sentence for any Christian preaching to anyone under 18 without the parents permission.

If you preached to unbelieving Jews ,you would not be allowed back in Israel.Churches have to agree not to proselytize in Israel.

The ten Muslim nation that attack Jerusalem and take it.

Let me ask you a question.Why does the Lord fight against the nations who attack Babylon on the day of the Lord?

Zech 14

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

tailgator

Jun 23, 2024
NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last year the little horn attempted to change laws and strip the supreme Court so it can change more laws and pass unreasonable laws.
How many people even pain any attention.to it?

Daniel 7
25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Did anyone even pay attention?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you would know not to proselytize outside of churches In Israel and there is a 5 year prison sentence for any Christian preaching to anyone under 18 without the parents permission.

If you preached to unbelieving Jews ,you would not be allowed back in Israel.Churches have to agree not to proselytize in Israel.

The ten Muslim nation that attack Jerusalem and take it.

Let me ask you a question.Why does the Lord fight against the nations who attack Babylon on the day of the Lord?

Zech 14

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
Well over 18 is fine.

Yes I would be.

there is no ten muslim nation attack. Can you please name them and cite the Scripture

Jerusalem is not babylon. Babylon is nearly rebuilt and will be the initial capitol of the antichrist.

Zech 14 is describing the world gathering at what is called Armageddon to fight the Lord!

tailgator

Jun 23, 2024
NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well over 18 is fine.

Yes I would be.

there is no ten muslim nation attack. Can you please name them and cite the Scripture

Jerusalem is not babylon. Babylon is nearly rebuilt and will be the initial capitol of the antichrist.

Zech 14 is describing the world gathering at what is called Armageddon to fight the Lord!

Ok,seeing you won't answer the question.

Scripture shows the nations attacking Jerusalem on the day of the Lord ransacking the houses and raping the women.

Zech 14

Scripture shows the nations attack Babylon on the day of the Lord ransacking the houses and raping the women.

Isaiah 13
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

Scripture shows the Lord fighting against the nations that attack Jerusalem.

Zech 14

Scripture shows the Lord going to fight against the ten nations that attack Babylon on the day of the Lord.

Revelation 17
These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those with Him are called and chosen and faithful."

The answer is, the Lord fights against the nations that attack Babylon on the day of the Lord because they make war with him.Says so right there in revelation 17.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok,seeing you won't answer the question.

Scripture shows the nations attacking Jerusalem on the day of the Lord ransacking the houses and raping the women.

Zech 14

Scripture shows the nations attack Babylon on the day of the Lord ransacking the houses and raping the women.

Isaiah 13
16 Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.

Scripture shows the Lord fighting against the nations that attack Jerusalem.

Zech 14

Scripture shows the Lord going to fight against the ten nations that attack Babylon on the day of the Lord.

Revelation 17
These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those with Him are called and chosen and faithful."

The answer is, the Lord fights against the nations that attack Babylon on the day of the Lord because they make war with him.Says so right there in revelation 17.
YOu still have not shown the Scriptures saying it is just ten nations and that they are Muslim.

tailgator

Jun 23, 2024
NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu still have not shown the Scriptures saying it is just ten nations and that they are Muslim.
The ten nations are those who burn Babylon and fight against the lamb .
The same nations that dwell in the kingdom with the little horn.

You know the borders of the promised land dont you?That kingdom.