The Galilean wedding is the model for the pre-trib rapture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Claims mean nothing without scriptural evidence. This is where your theory is lacking!

If this is how you are going to be today then I am not going to talk to you and if you want to know what I think you are sure welcome to listen to us big boys talk about it so you can learn but generally speaking buzz off. I dont answer your questions until you can talk like an adult.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where exactly in scripture does it teach that "the Tribulation/Great Tribulation starts and that is with the signing of a 7 years peace covenant with Israel"?

I showed you before by posting it. You can either go look at the posts or perhaps it might come up in conversation again with us others talking...??

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot even show us a first rapture in Revelation, so how can you have a second rapture?

There's raptues all through the bible. IIRC, there's 7 of them in scripture? Elijah, Enoch, Phillip, Paul, Jesus....uh, and I forget who else. But that's 5 right there.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is the tribulation mentioned that follows your supposed Pretrib rapture in this passage? Claims mean nothing without scriptural evidence.
1 Thessalonians 4
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The Lord Himself comes for the bride. The dead in Christ rise first. This is the spring barley harvest in the feast of God. Then the summer wheat harvest for the alive that remain.

Matthew 25
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thessalonians 4
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

The Lord Himself comes for the bride. The dead in Christ rise first. This is the spring barley harvest in the feast of God. Then the summer wheat harvest for the alive that remain.

Matthew 25
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

Where is the tribulation mentioned that follows your supposed Pretrib rapture in this passage? You have presented nothing in those two texts that supports your claims.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's raptues all through the bible. IIRC, there's 7 of them in scripture? Elijah, Enoch, Phillip, Paul, Jesus....uh, and I forget who else. But that's 5 right there.

Where is your Pretrib rapture in the book of Revelation? This is a simple question.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I showed you before by posting it. You can either go look at the posts or perhaps it might come up in conversation again with us others talking...??
I will take it you have no Scripture until you support your claims with actual text.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot even show us a first rapture in Revelation, so how can you have a second rapture?
Oh, I can show it to you. But you are not interested in the truth. If you were, you would not have had to change the Word of God in an attempt to fool people into believing your false, fallen, beliefs that were birthed by unbelieving men.

Ok. I'm ready. Post a plethora of out of context scriptures............just the numbers, mind you. In an attempt to make it look you have a whim of a clue. Then quickly claim everyone is dodging your posts.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bad day again? Wow. Can you take a pill or something? Geez.

I thought you and your buddies have it well esatablished how well you know the scriptures? That your a Pastor? So is it true or not? Surely you have some of these things my Pastor teacher sir. How could you not?

In other words, you're saying bahblahblahblahblahblah.

Scripture is the great enemy of Pretrib. That is why you mock and scoff at it. That is why you cannot bring anything of evidential worth to the table.

Reactions: Spiritual Israelite

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, I can show it to you. But you are not interested in the truth. If you were, you would not have had to change the Word of God in an attempt to fool people into believing your false, fallen, beliefs that were birthed by unbelieving men.

Ok. I'm ready. Post a plethora of out of context scriptures............just the numbers, mind you. In an attempt to make it look you have a whim of a clue. Then quickly claim everyone is dodging your posts.

More lies. More denials. More avoidance. More false accusations.

You previously admitted you had nothing. Now you are denying it. This is so contradictory, infantile and wearisome.

You said:

The first rapture is the rapture of the Church. This is the dead in Christ in the spring harvest and the alive that remained in the summer harvest. These are not listed in Revelation, otherwise He would not be able to come in an hour you think not. However, we can tell the dead in Christ in Rev 4 have been raptured as there are 24 elders in heaven with crowns. We can also see the kings and priests from every nation, tongue etc. in Rev 5meaning the Church is also in heaven

You are tying yourself up in knots here.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is your Pretrib rapture in the book of Revelation? This is a simple question.
Rev 3
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Rev 4
4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

I realize you seem incapable of drawing a correct conclusion. However, those 24 elders with crowns are proof that Jesus has come.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More lies. More denials. More avoidance. More false accusations.

You previously admitted you had nothing. Now you are denying it. This is so contradictory, infantile and wearisome.

You said:

You are tying yourself up in knots here.
It's not highlighted in scripture with a bow tied around it. You have to be able to draw a conclusion based on the facts.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 3
11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

Rev 4
4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

I realize you seem incapable of drawing a correct conclusion. However, those 24 elders with crowns are proof that Jesus has come.
Revelation 3:11 is a passing comment to the Church in Philadelphia 2000 years ago about the Lord's return. It says nothing about (1) a rapture of the Church, (2) immediately followed by a literal seven-year tribulation, (3) immediately followed by a further coming of Christ.

For the record, we are not talking about the reality of a catching away, it is the Pretrib add-ons that you cannot support.
Rev 4:4 does not mention a "rapture" or "the Church."

You previously stated:

Did I say the 24 elders was the Church. No.

Every post you are writing is contradicting the previous one.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a good point! I never thought of that before, lol. If the rapture is posttrib, then when 1 is taken and 1 left...left where? Jesus is here then! Right?
and they think they have demolished anything? They are asleeeep and dreeeaming.
It as plain as the print on the page. As clear as the day the Lord spoke those words.

Whoa think of that. All us slow learners on earth (Lol) still dont understand very much at all of what the Lord said....and He said this stuff (His Word) Off the Cuff! That's just our Lord talking.
The point is that they are taken in the same breath that Jesus said "before the flood".
So ,"before the flood ,half of some group is taken, half left".
( it can not be half righteous taken or left)
That is definately Impossible!
Plus ,it is before the flood, so it is pretrib gathering of a group
but only half are gathered.
It literally destroys postrib rapture big time.
But it gets worse for them.
Because in the same breath Jesus says half the virgins are taken

Only half are gathered.
Two examples in the same breath of 50% of the righteous gathered.
Game
Set
Match.
Lol

• Haha
Reactions: MA2444

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The point is that they are taken in the same breath that Jesus said "before the flood".
So ,"before the flood ,half of some group is taken, half left".
( it can not be half righteous taken or left)
That is definately Impossible!
Plus ,it is before the flood, so it is pretrib gathering of a group
but only half are gathered.
It literally destroys postrib rapture big time.
But it gets worse for them.
Because in the same breath Jesus says half the virgins are taken

Only half are gathered.
Two examples in the same breath of 50% of the righteous gathered.
Game
Set
Match.
Lol
We note three particular characteristics of this day, which will be repeated at the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. (1) The wicked lived as if there was no judgement coming, verse 38 says, “they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage.” (2) The wicked were caught unexpected, verse 39 says, they “knew not until the flood came.” And finally, (3) the wicked were ALL destroyed, verse 39 says, “the flood came, and took them all away.”

Reactions: rwb

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not highlighted in scripture with a bow tied around it. You have to be able to draw a conclusion based on the facts.
The reader will see that you are totally contradicting yourself in every post you write. You've nothing of evidential worth to bring to the table.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 actually
The 2 witnesses
The 144k
The main Jewish harvest which......AHEM.... always follows first fruits
Remember, you heard it here first

You doctrine has no understanding of harvest

So "first fruits"is always glossed over.
You learn all about harvest and the bride/ groom from us Bible hounds.
We dig...you reject.
Repeat.
Over and over.
Think of as the postribber hamster wheel
Lol

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We note three particular characteristics of this day, which will be repeated at the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ. (1) The wicked lived as if there was no judgement coming, verse 38 says, “they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage.” (2) The wicked were caught unexpected, verse 39 says, they “knew not until the flood came.” And finally, (3) the wicked were ALL destroyed, verse 39 says, “the flood came, and took them all away.”
Exactly
Therefore the half taken does not fit the postribber default description.
That is the point I am making!!!
Maybe just ignore the 50-50 dynamic.
You are completely given over to the postribber prism that you see everything through.
You will unfortunately HAVE TO CHANGE that 50-50 dynamic.
It must be changed, because you take the analogy Jesus gives and torture it to fit a silly doctrine.
Your doctrine, as I have show...is impossible.
50% of the earth is not righteous
50% of the earth is not heathen.
But you are of an elite group

The group of the invincibly ignorant.

• Haha
Reactions: MA2444

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The school bus dropped the children off at the school pre school hours.
They are already at the school when you show up hollering , " show me the busses, show me the busses. Show me the busses"
Postribber hamster wheel.
We post
You reject, deflect, modify.
Repeat
Repeat
Repeat.
Postribber hamster wheel

Yawn

• Haha
Reactions: The Light

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 3:11 is a passing comment to the Church in Philadelphia 2000 years ago about the Lord's return. It says nothing about (1) a rapture of the Church, (2) immediately followed by a literal seven-year tribulation, (3) immediately followed by a further coming of Christ.

For the record, we are not talking about the reality of a catching away, it is the Pretrib add-ons that you cannot support.
Rev 4:4 does not mention a "rapture" or "the Church."

You previously stated:

Every post you are writing is contradicting the previous one.
Still trying to hide from the virgins parable?
Still without understanding that your doctrine has 50% of the planet saved, the other half heathen?