T U L I P explained

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
King James Bible
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
That has got absolutely nothing to do with being Born Of The Spirit.

I am led through scripture by Gods Living witness His Living Holy Spirit.

I was chosen according to God’s purpose and plan.

The spirit birth is a Living supernatural spirit birth.performed by Gods Living witness His Holy Spirit

I am led through scriptures by my helper and teacher the Holy Spirit he is my guide and brings the written word to my understanding in my spirit..as I am a spirit child of Gods.

Last edited:

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
correct-she is adding to scriptures, not being familiar with scriptures.

Ephesians 2:1-5 (Textus Receptus)
1 Καὶ ὑμᾶς ὄντας νεκροὺς τοῖς παραπτώμασιν καὶ ταῖς ἁμαρτίαις 2 ἐν αἷς ποτε περιεπατήσατε κατὰ τὸν αἰῶνα τοῦ κόσμου τούτου, κατὰ τὸν ἄρχοντα τῆς ἐξουσίας τοῦ ἀέρος, τοῦ νῦν ἐνεργοῦντος ἐν τοῖς υἱοῖς τῆς ἀπειθείας· 3 ἐν οἷς καὶ ἡμεῖς πάντες ἀνεστράφημέν ποτε ἐν ταῖς ἐπιθυμίαις τῆς σαρκὸς ἡμῶν, ποιοῦντες τὰ θελήματα τῆς σαρκὸς καὶ τῶν διανοιῶν, καὶ ἦμεν τέκνα φύσει ὀργῆς ὡς καὶ οἱ λοιποί· 4 ὁ δὲ θεὸς πλούσιος ὢν ἐν ἐλέει, διὰ τὴν πολλὴν ἀγάπην αὐτοῦ ἣν ἠγάπησεν ἡμᾶς, 5 καὶ ὄντας ἡμᾶς νεκροὺς τοῖς παραπτώμασιν συνεζωοποίησεν τῷ Χριστῷ,—χάριτί ἐστε σεσῳσμένοι—

Grammatical Analysis (KJV-Lexamus):
Verbs and Tenses:

"ὄντας" (being): This is a present active participle, indicating the state of being "dead" (νεκροὺς) in trespasses and sins.
"περιεπατήσατε" (ye walked): This is an aorist active indicative verb, describing a past action of walking or living according to worldly standards.
"ἠγάπησεν" (he loved): This is an aorist active indicative verb, indicating a past action of God's love toward us.
Nouns and Adjectives:

"παραπτώματα" (trespasses): This is a plural accusative noun, referring to specific acts of wrongdoing or moral failures.
"ταῖς ἁμαρτίαις" (sins): This is a plural dative noun, referring to the general condition of sinfulness.
Prepositions and Conjunctions:

"ἐν" (in): This preposition denotes the sphere or realm in which believers were dead in trespasses and sins.
"κατὰ" (according to): This preposition is used with the accusative case to indicate the manner or standard according to which people once walked.
Theological Insights:
Spiritual Condition: The grammatical structure of the passage emphasizes humanity's prior state of spiritual death and bondage to sin before God's intervention through Christ.

God's Initiative: The use of aorist tense verbs underscores God's decisive actions in history—His love, grace, and the transformative work of making believers alive in Christ (verse 5).

Salvation by Grace: The passage highlights salvation as entirely God's work, accomplished through His mercy and love, not by human effort or merit (verse 4).

So by examining the specific grammatical elements—verbs, nouns, prepositions—in Ephesians 2:1-5 based on the KJV-Lexamus (Textus Receptus), we gain a deeper understanding of Paul's theological teaching on the human condition, God's grace, and the transformative power of Christ's salvation as understood in this textual tradition. These insights align with biblical teachings and emphasize the centrality of Christ in the believer's new life and identity.

J.
thats because she does not need to know the word. the imaginary spirit in her head tells her what it says

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Answered many days ago. Like you told another user. go back and read my answer

You did not answer any of my questions that I asked of you early this morning..scroll back and you will find them.

Go back a few weeks and read my answer..
There you go again being dishonest. You know which passages i spoke of, I quoted them to you. and the word spirit was no where to be found..

I was born again.

You said you were Born Again of me that is what you said...me was Born Again that is not biblical.
Not going here again. Been here done this, you will continue to say I never answered you..

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
If you aren’t Born Again I cannot assist you,sorry.

Only God can assist you in understanding being Born Again...I’m getting nothing from the Spirit of God.

I am going to pray that God gives you that heart/ spirit revelation...I can’t give it I’m afraid as I’m not God.
Got it!

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
thats because she does not need to know the word. the imaginary spirit in her head tells her what it says
You do not need to read any bible to be Born Of The Spirit..

I am led through scriptures by my helper and teacher the Holy Spirit he is my guide and brings the written word to my understanding in my spirit..as I am a spirit child of Gods.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked you how did you know you are Alive in Christ and still no answer.
I answered it

in fact. if I remember right, I named 3 or 4 items

I am not going to do your work for you
You have answered none of those questions that I asked you early this morning..
Today, no I have not. I will not go down that rabbit trail again

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Show the posts where they say this then. Otherwise it's more deflection.

Much love!

scroll back and look for them yourself, they are there.

It’s more deflection in your own opinion...my opinion differs to yours.

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I answered it

in fact. if I remember right, I named 3 or 4 items

I am not going to do your work for you

Today, no I have not. I will not go down that rabbit trail again
You have not answered one of my questions that I asked you regarding scripture that I posted very early this morning.

Scroll back find them and you will find you never answered them.

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I've not seen them. You are the one making the claim. So far as I can find it's false.

Much love!
You can think what you like....you haven’t seen them....I have...your word / opinion is no more valid than mine....vice versa.

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I hang on His every word. Who would ever disparage that?

Much love!
I also hang on God’s Living Witness His Living Holy Spirit to bring the written word to my understanding in my spirit as I am Gods spirit child.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do not need to read any bible to be Born Of The Spirit..

You appear to be talking to legion. One of many at a time. They all sound the same. Have you noticed this?

It is a great lesson in how the a scriptures saw them coming. And forewarned us so to know what they're actually saying.

Nothing is quite so condescending as that which sends love on the heels of contempt.

*Hugs
Stay strong sis

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You appear to be talking to legion. One of many at a time. They all sound the same. Have you noticed this?

It is a great lesson in how the a scriptures saw them coming. And forewarned us so to know what they're actually saying.

Nothing is quite so condescending as that which sends love on the heels of contempt.

*Hugs
Stay strong sis
I do believe that there are two members on this thread who are the same person...one came onto this thread completely out of the blue earlier today and his posts were very familiar to another member on this thread I reported it to admin...they may log in from another residence, therefore a different IP address...the member that came on here earlier has not been seen on this forum for months..best we leave it to,admin to sort out.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do believe that there are two members on this thread who are the same person...one came onto this thread completely out of the blue earlier today and his posts were very familiar to another member on this thread I reported it to admin...they may log in from another residence, therefore a different IP address...the member that came on here earlier has not been seen on this forum for months..best we leave it to,admin to sort out.
I have been a member here for 4 years if you are talking about me. I have no other alias here.

Reactions: GTW27

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@marks ...yup that’s the way I see it...a little humour hurts no one...for heavens sake lighten up!
@Ritajanice ....

Girlfriend and sister in Christ I have but one question.

938 responses in this thread and has it at all occured to you that There is not one other poster in this discussion that has had the same "BORN AGAIN" experience that you did?

Then why are you insistent that yours is the only way??????????

Its like arguing baptism in the name of Jesus or baptism in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit ... as both are in the bible... that only one would be correct.

You are unique among us.

We all are unique among each other as our experiences have varied.

That does not make anyone of us right or wrong over another.

AND before I forget again... I have been wanting to ask you if you were ever slain in the Spirit?

Reactions: ChristisGod