T U L I P explained

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You post a lot of text and scripture....that doesn’t mean that one has been Born Of The Spirit..

That is a live spirit birth...now would you say that isn’t biblical?

15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God

Here is Gods word in full context.

Romans 8​

King James Version​

8 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,
21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.
31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Right, I don't understand one word here, can you help me out and give me a solid , hermeneutical exegesis here? Much obliged. You may use the Inductive method, that would also do.

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Right, I don't understand one word here, can you help me out and give me a solid , hermeneutical exegesis here? Much obliged. You may use the Inductive method, that would also do.
There is no way I am explaining any of that to you, if you aren’t Born Again you won’t understand a word I am saying.

I don’t have to give you any hermeneutical exergesis...

Being Born Again can only be understood in one’s spirit..it’s a live spirit birth.

I’m suggesting you ask God to give you heart/ spirit revelation on that scripture.

Last edited:

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
There is no way I am explaining any of that to you, if you aren’t Born Again you won’t understand a word I am saying.

I don’t have to give you any hermeneutical exergesis...

Being Born Again can only be understood in one’s spirit..it’s a live spirit birth.

I’m suggest you ask God to give you heart/ spirit revelation on that scripture.
Ohhh-now I understand, I must apply "exeRgesis"--since you are unable to assist a brother. Interesting.

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ohhh-now I understand, I must apply "exeRgesis"--since you are unable to assist a brother. Interesting.
If you aren’t Born Again I cannot assist you,sorry.

Only God can assist you in understanding being Born Again...I’m getting nothing from the Spirit of God.

I am going to pray that God gives you that heart/ spirit revelation...I can’t give it I’m afraid as I’m not God.

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Uh-no-you didn't answer nada.
I explained that I cannot help you in understanding that scripture if you aren’t Born Again.

Only God can open up your heart /spirit to understand what is being said in that scripture ...I can’t as I’m not God.

He has the power .....I have zilch.....let’s pray for each other to receive more and more knowledge from the Spirit of God...in Jesus Name ..Amen!

JBO

Oct 20, 2023
Prescott, AZ
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David used the word I, so it is not the parents
Did he conceive himself?
No but it is defiled. the nature of man causes man to commit acts of sin. Sin comes from our nature as Jesus said
No, it is not defiled. The nature of man does not cause him to commit acts of sin. The nature of man as God created him allows him to sin. But it is mans choice to sin.
You are confusin g the acts of sin with a sin nature. Men are lost not because of acts of sin, but are born condemned.
that is snot true. You have it exactly backward. Men are lost because they have sinned. The wages of sin is death. That is spiritual death. "Death spread to all men because all sinned-- "

There is not a single sentence in the Bible that says that man is born condemned.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those God saves, are not of this world, they are of God, in truth they never were of the world, as God foreknew them as His people.

You did not choose God, Christ chose you.

John 15
16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. 17 These things I command you, that you love one another.

The World’s Hatred​

18 “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you.
19 If you were of the world, the world would love its own.
Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
Now this is noit found in the word.

We were alienated from God. Dead in trespasses and sin.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This makes no sense whatsoever....as I said you need to pray for more heart/ spirit revelation..

Quoting scripture doesn’t make you Born Again.

I actually wonder what point you are trying to make posting the scripture that you do @marks .

Do you not understand that we are Born Again in our spirit and have been chosen for Gods purpose and plan...what point are you trying to get across with all the scripture that you post @marks ?
so it makes no sense whatsoever.

that a word is not found in the origional text

is added at a latter text

and it is no sense to say that word was added and should nt be there

This is some crazy stuff

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh boy, Where do you get this stuff?

He banned them from the garden, Not his presence. Does your bible tell you that too?
Oh boy, Where do you get this stuff?

He banned them from the garden, Not his presence. Does your bible tell you that too?
We know he banned them from the garden I’ve already explained that.

Can your support biblically that they never went out of Gods presence?

He would always have seen what they were up to...I believe this.

Adam and Eve and their children were separated from God both physically and spiritually.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would I have to study the word?

I’m Born Again, the Holy Spirit leads me through scripture, so tell me I already know that I am Born Of The Spirit, so why would I constantly need to study scripture?

What would happen to me if I had no access to a Bible?

By the way your last sentence makes no sense to my spirit?
King James Bible
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
so it makes no sense whatsoever.

that a word is not found in the origional text

is added at a latter text

and it is no sense to say that word was added and should nt be there

This is some crazy stuff
Quoting text and scripture does not make one’s spirit Born Again....are you saying that the written word makes on spirit Born Again....that is not what Jesus explains to Nicodemus and also the Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children.

That my/friend is the Living spirit birth...that you don’t seem to understand....

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, so:tell me @Eternally Grateful how did Jesus make you Alive?
Answered many days ago. Like you told another user. go back and read my answer
You have answered none of my Spirit questions i asked you...early this morning...not one did you answer
Go back a few weeks and read my answer..
spirit in what passages...?..why haven’t you quoted those passages of scripture?
There you go again being dishonest. You know which passages i spoke of, I quoted them to you. and the word spirit was no where to be found..
You are not made Alive in Christ not until your spirit is Born Again..
I was born again.
@Eternally Grateful ...what in you has been made Alive in Christ....tell me what Alive in Christ means?

He isn’t walking the earth anymore...so are you saying you;are Alive in his body?

Your faith is in what hope...by what you read in the written word, is that where your hope and faith are?

No quote so how am I supposed to know what you are talking about?

I’ve shared plenty of scripture early this morning..to you and asked you Spirit questions on it sadly as usual to no avail.
Not going here again. Been here done this, you will continue to say I never answered you..