T U L I P explained

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What did that scripture tell you?

Can you see the wind?

Can you see God’s witness His Living Holy Spirit?

Can / did you see God’s witness when he brought your spirit Alive in Christ and made you one with the Spirit?

The Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children...how does he do that, just by reading the written word?

Or by his supernatural power when Spirit gives birth to spirit?

Question..are you understanding my posts?
You aren't answering my questions.

Do I understand your posts? I don't know. Mostly it seems you are stringing together bits and pieces of various passages without saying anything really concrete.

I asked how are you born again, and you answer, can I see the wind? When in fact the Bible has several passages which tell us specific information about this.

Much love!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If what you believe the Spirit is speaking to you is not in complete agreement with this written Word, that that inner voice disagrees with God's revelation to us. Don't just brush this off.
I don’t.

The Spirit testifies with our spirit?

How does he do that?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t.

How does he do that?
I have a more significant, more interactive, more everything relationship with God's Spirit than anyone on this planet. How does He do that? In a myriad of ways. Have you noticed that the Bible tells us that the Spirit testifies with our spirit, without saying how?

It's a personal thing.

Much love!

• Love

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1:10-13 KJV
10) He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11) He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12) But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13) Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

As many as received Him - active voice verb, the person himself does this

that believe on his name - another active voice verb, the person himself does this.

To them - this is the prerequisite, that you receive him, believing on his name

These are those to whom God gives power to become children of God.

If what you believe the Spirit is speaking to you is not in complete agreement with this written Word, that that inner voice disagrees with God's revelation to us. Don't just brush this off.

Much love!
Do you remember this" and it looks like this "???"

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t.

How does he do that?
Does the Spirit testify to you spirit the truth of Scripture? Because if He does why do you not believe the Scriptures? And you don't, in fact, because you deny the truth of the passage in John I've been sharing with you. I think you were unaware of what it says, and formed your ideas apart from that, and now that you are hearing what the passage says, it doesn't fit, so you reject it, claiming it's just my opinion.

Much love!

• Love

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You aren't answering my questions.
I’ve answered your questions..you have yet to answer mine?
Do I understand your posts? I don't know. Mostly it seems you are stringing together bits and pieces of various passages without saying anything really concrete.
Show me where and I am stringing together bits and pieces of various passages?

You post scripture and can’t seem to back up what that scripture is saying in the spirit?
I asked how are you born again, and you answer, can I see the wind? When in fact the Bible has several passages which tell us specific information about this.

Much love!
No..I posted scripture on how we are Born Again.

I ask you again..can you see the Spirit when he testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children?

He talks/ testifies to our spirit as he’s indwelling our spirit that we are Gods children.

That is the Living spiritual birth that you seem to have no knowledge of?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I ask you again..can you see the Spirit when he testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children?
See, you ask me questions like this that seem to make no sense, or are something a small child might ask. Can you see the Spirit? No. Of course not. But what is your point?

Much love!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.?

In him we have redemption through his blood,the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding,​

13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, 14 who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

first. I would find a better bible

2nd. explain what these words mean

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Does the Spirit testify to you spirit the truth of Scripture?
The Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children?
Because if He does why do you not believe the Scriptures? And you don't, in fact, because you deny the truth of the passage in John I've been sharing with you. I think you were unaware of what it says, and formed your ideas apart from that, and now that you are hearing what the passage says, it doesn't fit, so you reject it, claiming it's just my opinion.

Much love!
Why don’t you believe that in order for you to understand the spiritual bible as it’s a spiritual book.

That you must be Born Again by Gods Living Witness His Living Holy Spirit?

That is the Living spiritual birth?

You can’t magic becoming Born Of The Spirit by reading scripture.

So I ask you again is being Born Of The Spirit a Living spiritual birth, done by the supernatural power of Gods witness His Living Holy Spirit.

Or is the spiritual birth done by the instructions you read in the bible?

You need heart revelation my lovely...your heart/ spirit is brought to life only by Gods Living witness His Living Holy Spirit.

Do you deny that Gods Living witness brings our spirit Alive whe he makes it Born Again?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Discuss 1 and 2?

How did he make us Alive with Christ...just by reading your Bible?
SHow me where I said this
You need that vital ingredient my friend?

, 5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved. 6 And God raised us up with Christand seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7 in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8 For it is by grace you have been saved,through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.​

Again, what does this mean?

Made us alive, it is by grace in which we were saved.

how are we saved, by grace through faith.

Why do you just pic verses out of context? And not read the whole??

Again, Explain the verses above.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again this is not how we are Born Of The Spirit...you have voiced your opinion again.
So let me get this straight

You think I can be born again and not justified. is that what you are saved?
That is not how he says we are Born Of The Spirit....you have voiced your own understanding of scripture again.

There are no instructions on how to become Born Of The Spirit....
Actually yes there is. I have showed them to you numerous times..
The written word tells you how it happens..when it happens being Born From Above it comes by heart/spirit revelation...
Yes it does. in every passage I have shown you. it tells us how it happens and why.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don’t you believe that in order for you to understand the spiritual bible as it’s a spiritual book.

That you must be Born Again by Gods Living Witness His Living Holy Spirit?
Why do you say such things??

Why do you think I believe I don't need the Holy Spirit to understand the Bible??

Much love!