T U L I P explained

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m calling no one a liar...how did he make you Alive?
1. By forgiving me of my sin (justification)
2. By adopting me as his child. because I received him
3. By saving me by grace through faith.
If you were dead in sin, how did he bring you out of that sin...
Justification, redemption. what are you looking for. do you not know???
.and no, he does not bring you out of your sin by looking to the cross,
No. He brings you out of sin when you look to the cross. and have faith that the cross is the means of your salvation. For it is by grace I have been saved THROUGH FAITH
it’s because of the cross that you can be set free from sin.
The cross paid my penalty of sin.
So who sets you free from sin?
God
No being drawn to Jesus by God, no bringing us to repentance/ Godly sorrow by God, no bringing us to believe in the Name Of Jesus by God, no forgiveness of sins by God, no death and resurrection of Jesus...there would be no Born Of The Spirit?
do what? There you go bearing false witness again
Faith is a gift from God a manifestation of the Spirit.
You still must have it.. God will not force it on you..
I ask you again how do you know that Jesus died and was resurrected?
Why would this matter? I know it./ My hope is in it. Faith is the substance of things hoped for. the evidence of things NOT SEEN

And I have told you multiple times now. there are many reasons I believe. not just one
How do you know that God made Adam from the dust of the ground.

Remember that vital ingredient my friend....and I am still waiting for many of my questions to be answered by you...
I have answered every one of them

just because you do not like my answer does not mean I have not answered

stop playing the victim

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. He brings you out of sin when you look to the cross. and have faith that the cross is the means of your salvation. For it is by grace I have been saved THROUGH FAITH
John 3:14-15 KJV
14) And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Numbers 21:8-9 KJV
8) And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
9) And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

Much love!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are Born Of The Spirit just as Jesus explains it very well to Nicodemus..that is how we are Born Of The Spirit.....no bible reading or instructions needed.
Yes jesus explained how

John 3: 9 Nicodemus answered and said to Him, “How can these things be?”10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? 11 Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man [b]who is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should [c]not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Who is condemned (not born again) in this message? and why?

Your right, I do nto need the bible. but it certainly helps.. so I can study for myself and not just take another's word for it.

How can you know or trust God..I ask again how do you know God made Adam from the dust of the ground?
Because he has shown me, in his word. In his people. and in how he has loved me..

Its not just wordfs. its experience.. I have told you this before why do you continue to deny I have told you?
How do you know that Jesus hung on a cross?

How do you know that Gods Living Witness His Living Holy Spirit is Alive in Spirit.?

Where does the Spirit testify Gods truth to us?
I refuse to answer these questions again. If you do not know by now. I can;t help you. because you reject what I tell you
Righteousness is given by the grace of God, and we are declared to be justified in his sight. Righteousness is something we get.Justified is something we are. To be justified, we need righteousness, and we cannot get that from ourselves or anything else in the world.

Abraham BELIEVED GOD and God accounted it to him AS RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Once again, Scripture totally refutes you, because you do not understand what scripture says

Justification is a legal term. in the Greek it is the same root word as rigorousness. To be justified is to literally be declared righteous, or in right standing with God.

This is through faith.
That is your own understanding of what it means to be Born Again....
There is nothing whatsoever in that scripture that relates to being Born Of The Spirit.
Born again IS born of the spirit smh
You cannot have peace with God not until you are Born Of The Spirit....
I have peace because I am born of the spirit. if I stop having faith, my peace will stop with it..

We are not justified or right before God, not until our sins have been forgiven and we have been Born Of the Spirit
Yes. and this is WHEN WE HAVE FAITH

do you even know what it means to be saved? what do you think you are saved from??
I ask the same questions again....where do you believe in Jesus?

Where do you believe that God is who he says he is?

Who brings you to belief in your spirit?

Not biblical whatsoever....we are Born Of The Spirit...by Gods Living Witness His Living Holy Spirit.
again, not going in this circle again,, I have answered this so many times.
You have yet again posted your opinion which makes no sense..saying he will not force you to believe...how can you believe in God without God’s witness His Living Holy Spirit, witnessing Gods truth to your spirit..impossible.

Not biblical ..man made.

Not biblical..force me to believe what?

They are not Gods words they are your words..my opinion .
I just post Gods word. You will be held to account, you have no excuse. because it has been explained to you

Deny Gods word all you want. does not affect me in the lightest

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1. By forgiving me of my sin (justification)
2. By adopting me as his child. because I received him
3. By saving me by grace through faith.
That is not how God says we are Born Again.

Justification, redemption. what are you looking for. do you not know???

No he doesn’t, you cannot know anything about the cross and that Jesus hung on that cross...without God’s witness His Living Holy Spirit, witnessing that truth to our spirit...
The cross paid my penalty of sin.
The significance of the cross is, Jesus had to die and be resurrected it’s because of the cross that we become Born Again and are then saved from eternal damnation.

The cross does not make your spirit Born Again...
God

do what? There you go bearing false witness again

You still must have it.. God will not force it on you..

God will not force what onto us?

That isn’t biblical.
Why would this matter? I know it./ My hope is in it. Faith is the substance of things hoped for. the evidence of things NOT SEEN
Faith is a gift from God a manifestation of the Spirit...without that faith from God/ being Born Of The Spirit, you would never know God,,, you need to know about God in your spirit...that can only come about when we have been Born Again by Gods Living Witness His Living Holy Spirit.
And I have told you multiple times now. there are many reasons I believe. not just one

I have answered every one of them
No you haven’t answered any of my questions...I asked you how do you know that Jesus hung on the cross?
just because you do not like my answer does not mean I have not answered

stop playing the victim
Opinions again.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No you haven’t.
Rita

I explained them when I first posted them, Stop saying I do not do stuff I do.. I am rebuking you right now for your continued bearing false witness of people..

Go back. read the post where I first posted those verses. and you wioll see where and how I explained what I thought they ment.

then you tell me what you think they mean and you explain them.

If you do not stop this bearing false witness. i will report you!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you.
So . . . do you? Do you believe that the grace of God unto salvation has appeared to all men? Do you believe that Jesus enlightens all men who come into the world?

John 12:32 KJV
And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Much love!

• Love
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
romans 1: 18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who [d]suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is [e]manifest [f]in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and [g]Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like [h]corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

John 16: 8 And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 of sin, because they do not believe in Me; 10 of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; 11 of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

Reactions: marks

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 3:14-15 KJV
14) And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15) That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Numbers 21:8-9 KJV
8) And the LORD said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.
9) And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived.

Much love!
Amen

the serpent being the type of Christ.. Whoever looks in faith will not perish..

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No he doesn’t, you cannot know anything about the cross and that Jesus hung on that cross...without God’s witness His Living Holy Spirit, witnessing that truth to our spirit...

The significance of the cross is, Jesus had to die and be resurrected it’s because of the cross that we become Born Again and are then saved from eternal damnation.

The cross does not make your spirit Born Again...

That isn’t biblical.

Faith is a gift from God a manifestation of the Spirit...without that faith from God/ being Born Of The Spirit, you would never know God,,, you need to know about God in your spirit...that can only come about when we have been Born Again by Gods Living Witness His Living Holy Spirit.

No you haven’t answered any of my questions...I asked you how do you know that Jesus hung on the cross?

Opinions again.
I'd suggest we are engaging in folly here.

The natural mind cannot understand until Holy Spirit enters and gives the individual understanding. "To them it is given to understand."

That's God not us.
I think what we are doing when arguing against those who answer a question with one,or as we read of EG, is ignoring that wisdom in 1 Corinthians 2, Matthew 13,Mark 4, is trying to do what only God can. Reach natural men. Who prove they are so.

I think it wise to take them at their word.
Because God's words told us what this is.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes jesus explained how

John 3: 9 Nicodemus answered and said to Him, “How can these things be?”10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel, and do not know these things? 11 Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness. 12 If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man [b]who is in heaven. 14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that whoever believes in Him should [c]not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
That is not how Jesus told Nicodemus how we are Born Of The Spirit..you left that part out.
Who is condemned (not born again) in this message? and why?
There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
Your right, I do nto need the bible. but it certainly helps.. so I can study for myself and not just take another's word for it.
You said the Bible was the Living word of God.

Now you’re saying you don’t need your Bible?

What would happen to you if you never read a bible again?

Because he has shown me, in his word. In his people. and in how he has loved me.
How and where do you know that God Loves you...just by reading your Bible?

Its not just wordfs. its experience.. I have told you this before why do you continue to deny I have told you?

I refuse to answer these questions again. If you do not know by now. I can;t help you. because you reject what I tell you

Abraham BELIEVED GOD and God accounted it to him AS RIGHTEOUSNESS.

What has Abraham got to do with being Born Of The Spirit.

We aren’t in the righteousness of Christ not until we are Born Again, then we are clothed in his righteousness.
Once again, Scripture totally refutes you, because you do not understand what scripture says

Justification is a legal term. in the Greek it is the same root word as rigorousness. To be justified is to literally be declared righteous, or in right standing with God.

This is through faith.

Faith is a gift from God a manifestation of the Spirit...without faith you can’t please God...and without God given Faith/ Born Of The Spirit...you couldn’t possibly know who God is.

You need to be Born Of The Spirit, to know Jesus/God....that can only happen by Gods Living Witness His Living Holy Spirit.....you know God/ Jesus exists in our spirit, not in our own human understanding.

Born again IS born of the spirit smh

I have peace because I am born of the spirit. if I stop having faith, my peace will stop with it..
How can you stop having God given faith...that would be impossible.

God given faith grows into a tree that bears Jesus fruit and God given faith can never die...it’s Alive in our spirit...God given faith is a manifestation of the Spirit....
Yes. and this is WHEN WE HAVE FAITH
When “ we” have faith?

Your human faith?
do you even know what it means to be saved? what do you think you are saved from??
We are not saved from eternal damnation not until we are Born Again.
again, not going in this circle again,, I have answered this so many times.

I just post Gods word. You will be held to account, you have no excuse. because it has been explained to you

Deny Gods word all you want. does not affect me in the lightest
You have evade most of my questions and readers can see that for themselves.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is how God says we are saved..
I never said otherwise.

He does that through his word. His spirit. and the people he puts in our lives.
Thats why you have to look at the cross. If you do not look to the cross. Your not saved, I do not care who you are.
The cross does not make your spirit Born Again..
It is the reason I am born again, apart from the cross. I would have no hope..

I shudder at how small AND HOW LITTLE YOU PUT INTO YOUR REDEEMERS DEATH

That isn’t biblical.
When you come up with some realy counter points let me know. It is not biblical is nothing but your pride showing, because you have no answer
The spirit helped me to know God.. In fact. Romans 1 says i already know God. I just hid him in my heart. thus I had no excuse.

Thank God the spirit drew me to him so I could be saved
OMG

I am done. I have never met a more hard headed person in all my life.

Here let me repost them again for you.

Because he has shown me, in his word. In his people. and in how he has loved me..

Its not just words. its experience.. I have told you this before why do you continue to deny I have told you?

and again
Through his creation (Romans 1) through his people (people witnessing to us, Watching people who are saved walk in the light, and having that lite draw us to them and Christ) Through the body of CHrist. through is written word. and through the Holy Spirit.

I know for me it was my parents and My church. and me praying for weeks on end in fear begging God to save me, Until I went forward and someone sat me down with the word and walked me through scripture and helped bring this mess I had in my head together in a logical way, That I finally in faith fell to my knees and cried out for Jesus..

I praise God for bringing all the people in my life who helped and his word..
I warn you again, Stop bearing false witness and saying I have not done something I have
Opinions again.
nonsense with no facts again

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rita

I explained them when I first posted them, Stop saying I do not do stuff I do.. I am rebuking you right now for your continued bearing false witness of people..

Go back. read the post where I first posted those verses. and you wioll see where and how I explained what I thought they ment.

then you tell me what you think they mean and you explain them.

If you do not stop this bearing false witness. i will report you!
You have evaded most of my questions I have asked of you?

I am bearing no false witness.

Your reporting me has no standing on God’s word.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd suggest we are engaging in folly here.

The natural mind cannot understand until Holy Spirit enters and gives the individual understanding. "To them it is given to understand."
God is able to make everyone understand

it is folly to deny the power of God and to deny he will do what he said he will do.
That's God not us.
I think what we are doing when arguing against those who answer a question with one,or as we read of EG, is ignoring that wisdom in 1 Corinthians 2, Matthew 13,Mark 4, is trying to do what only God can. Reach natural men. Who prove they are so.
lol.. I am not ignoring anything, I am calling people out for denying the power of God though.. Do you deny the power of God??
I think it wise to take them at their word.
Because God's words told us what this is.
lol

pride comes before a fall

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not how Jesus told Nicodemus how we are Born Of The Spirit..you left that part out.
Yes it is.. That what Gods explaination of HOW the part you love to post happens..
There is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
Amen
You said the Bible was the Living word of God.
It is, its not dead. if its dead, it is useless to us..
Now you’re saying you don’t need your Bible?
To be saved? I can be saved by hearing the bible. I do not have to read it. whenever someone shares the gospel. they are sharing what the bible says..

What would happen to you if you never read a bible again?
I would be a miserable person.
How and where do you know that God Loves you...just by reading your Bible?
Here we go again..
What has Abraham got to do with being Born Of The Spirit.
Abraham was born again, as he was justifed by faith.. because he believed God and god credited to his account righteousness..

Your the one who brought the word rightousness into the conversation. I just used Gods word to show hwo it happened.
We aren’t in the righteousness of Christ not until we are Born Again, then we are clothed in his righteousness.
Your born again WHEN you are made righteous in christ.

You are born again BECAUSE the wage of sin is removed. God no longer sees your sin, he sees his son s righteousness.

You need to read more scripture.

The rest of your post is non responsive and the same old stuff.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States