T U L I P explained

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Concerning How Does God enlighten men, showing them His grace unto salvation. Here is what the Bible says:

Rom_10:8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

Rom_10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
Rom_10:15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Rom_15:20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:

Rom_16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

1Co_1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
1Co_1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

1Co_1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

1Co_2:4 And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

1Co_15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co_15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

Gal_1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

2Ti_4:17 Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and that all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

Tit_1:3 But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;

Heb_4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

Heb_4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:

Much love!

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is how God says we are saved..

I never said otherwise.

He does that through his word. His spirit. and the people he puts in our lives.
That is not how I became Born Again..so do not force your belief onto me..
Thats why you have to look at the cross. If you do not look to the cross. Your not saved, I do not care who you are.
I looked to no cross to be saved, that is not how God says we are Born Again....it’s because of the cross that we can become Born Again and saved from eternal damnation.
It is the reason I am born again, apart from the cross. I would have no hope..

I shudder at how small AND HOW LITTLE YOU PUT INTO YOUR REDEEMERS DEATH
That is not how God says we are Born Of The Spirit...it’s because of the cross that we can be redeemed by the blood of the Lamb....he died so that we could become Born Again by His Spirit...we are Born Again by Gods Witness His Living Holy Spirit.
When you come up with some realy counter points let me know. It is not biblical is nothing but your pride showing, because you have no answer
Opinions yet/again.
The spirit helped me to know God.. In fact. Romans 1 says i already know God. I just hid him in my heart. thus I had no excuse.

Thank God the spirit drew me to him so I could be saved

OMG

I am done. I have never met a more hard headed person in all my life.

Here let me repost them again for you.
That is not how Gods word says we are Born Again..those are your words.
and again

I warn you again, Stop bearing false witness and saying I have not done something I have

nonsense with no facts again
Please show me where I am bearing false witness...thank you.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita

I explained them when I first posted them, Stop saying I do not do stuff I do.. I am rebuking you right now for your continued bearing false witness of people..

Go back. read the post where I first posted those verses. and you wioll see where and how I explained what I thought they ment.

then you tell me what you think they mean and you explain them.

If you do not stop this bearing false witness. i will report you!
Just an observation.

You have no grounds to report anyone for bearing false witness.

Your posts are your intellectual property and responsibility.
You post your understanding of scripture.

When it is judged in error, you must deal with that if you are a mature individual.

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is not how I became Born Again..so do not force your belief onto me..
lol. I am not even sure you are born again. Forgive me,, But there are things missing.
and I am not forcing you to do anything, You asked a question and I answered. and you keep telling me I do nto answer my questions. Now your attacking me..

something is not right..
I looked to no cross to be saved, that is not how God says we are Born Again....it’s because of the cross that we can become Born Again and saved from eternal damnation.
Then how are you saved, if you do not understand that jesus died for your sin, how could you call out to him to be saved?

That is not how God says we are Born Of The Spirit...it’s because of the cross that we can be redeemed by the blood of the Lamb....he died so that we could become Born Again by His Spirit...we are Born Again by Gods Witness His Living Holy Spirit.
You just said what I have been saying since day one.. further proof you never listen to what anyone says
Opinions yet/again.

That is not how Gods word says we are Born Again..those are your words.

Please show me where I am bearing false witness...thank you.
I just want to scream.. Show you? I literally just showed you where I answered your questions mulitple times after you claimed i have never answered them

why are you in denial. are you afraid??

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just an observation.

You have no grounds to report anyone for bearing false witness.

Your posts are your intellectual property and responsibility.
You post your understanding of scripture.

When it is judged in error, you must deal with that if you are a mature individual.
An observation

when someone says a person did something, or they did not do something

and that person did the very thing they said they did not do. or did not do the thing they were acussed of

it is called bearing false witness

if she wants to disagree with my understand of a doctrine, that is her right

she has no right to make false accusations or bearing false witness.

You supporting her like you do is not helping her, it is hurting her..

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Because God has shown it to them

whoever does not do that will be lost. not because they COULD NOT know it. but because they knew it and willfully rejected it.
Whoever does not do what?..will be lost?

That is not how God says we are Born Again.

God is the one who is in control of who becomes Born Again...you have no say in the matter ,to even think that one can have a conversation with God is folly regarding being Born Of The Spirit?

I ask again how do you know that Jesus hung on that cross for our sins? and how would you know that God exists?

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you believe they go?

You've no idea where babies or children go when they die?
You don't believe they go to Heaven?
Well if you can show me a verse that says they are automatically born again at conception or birth- I am all ears. but once again this is what Jesus said:

JOhn 3:3 "Unless a person is born again, they cannot see the kingdom of God".

Do you believe a baby is a person?

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
lol. I am not even sure you are born again. Forgive me,, But there are things missing.
There are things missing in what you believe are missing in my spiritual birth...quite happy with you voicing your own opinion on my spiritual birth .

None can ever erase being Born Of The Spirit...many have tried, not really sure why...Born Again of imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever....where.....in my heart/ spirit Praise God for that spiritual heart revelation...oh to know His Love In my spirit 24/7.

It was God’s Living Witness that made my spirit Born Again.

The Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children....I was gifted God given faith my faith is rock solid in Christ, because I know in my heart/ spirit that I am Born Again...that can only come through heart/ spiritual revelation, when Gods Living Witness His Living Holy Spirit made my spirit Born Again...mind Blowing!
and I am not forcing you to do anything, You asked a question and I answered. and you keep telling me I do nto answer my questions. Now your attacking me..
Once again un- truth.
something is not right..

Then how are you saved, if you do not understand that jesus died for your sin, how could you call out to him to be saved?
That is not how God says we are Born Of The Spirit.
You just said what I have been saying since day one.. further proof you never listen to what anyone says

I just want to scream.. Show you? I literally just showed you where I answered your questions mulitple times after you claimed i have never answered them

why are you in denial. are you afraid??
You have evaded most of my questions..personally I’m as cool as a cucumber.

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to even think that one can have a conversation with God is folly.
Genesis 20:3-8 KJV
3) But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife.
4) But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, Lord, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation?
5) Said he not unto me, She is my sister? and she, even she herself said, He is my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done this.
6) And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.
7) Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.
8) Therefore Abimelech rose early in the morning, and called all his servants, and told all these things in their ears: and the men were sore afraid.

Much love!

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Genesis 20:3-8 KJV
3) But God came to Abimelech in a dream by night, and said to him, Behold, thou art but a dead man, for the woman which thou hast taken; for she is a man's wife.
4) But Abimelech had not come near her: and he said, Lord, wilt thou slay also a righteous nation?
5) Said he not unto me, She is my sister? and she, even she herself said, He is my brother: in the integrity of my heart and innocency of my hands have I done this.
6) And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst this in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me: therefore suffered I thee not to touch her.
7) Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine.
8) Therefore Abimelech rose early in the morning, and called all his servants, and told all these things in their ears: and the men were sore afraid.

Much love!
None of this scripture that you post has anything to do with what I was referring to.

Being Born Of The Spirit...nowhere in scripture does it say you choose and tell God when you can become Born Again, that is folly my lovely.

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
How does God save those who believe?

Much love!
Believe in their own human understanding?

How can you believe in God in your spirit?

We communicate with God in our spirit, why, because we have been Born Of The Spirit...we are spiritual children...Gods witness the Living Holy Spirit is our teacher and guide?

Only the Spirit can bring you to understanding Gods written word, as it can only be understood in the spirit as it’s a spiritual book.

Remember we have a new heart and spirit within,,we are+also partakers Of the divine nature?

Ezekiel 36:26-27​

King James Version​

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

2 Peter 1:3-4​

King James Version​

3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Romans 8:9
Verse (Click for Chapter)
King James Bible
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

New King James Version
But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

American Standard Version
But ye are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you. But if any man hath not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Berean Study Bible
You, however, are controlled not by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But you are not in the flesh, but in the spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
An observation

when someone says a person did something, or they did not do something

and that person did the very thing they said they did not do. or did not do the thing they were acussed of

it is called bearing false witness

if she wants to disagree with my understand of a doctrine, that is her right

she has no right to make false accusations or bearing false witness.

You supporting her like you do is not helping her, it is hurting her..
Show me where I bear false witness?

You evaded most of my questions..that is not bearing false witness and admin can see that you have evaded a lot of my questions...plus members can see that for themselves.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoever does not do what?..will be lost?
What does the word say? How many times do i have to post it until you understand it

who according to jesus is condemned and why?
That is not how God says we are Born Again.
Whatever
God is the one who is in control of who becomes Born Again...
yes he is, And he tells us how. And he not only controls the way (there is no other way) he controls the penalty that whoever does not do it will remain in condemnation.
you have no say in the matter ,to even think that one can have a conversation with God is folly regarding being Born Of The Spirit?
Ah.. So God cannot talk to anyone.. Thats good to know. That is now three things you claim God will not do..
I ask again how do you know that Jesus hung on that cross for our sins? and how would you know that God exists?
Your about on the end.. I have answer this multiple times..

I could care less if you agree with my answer or disagree with it. But stop saying Ihave not answered you.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None can ever erase being Born Of The Spirit...many have tried, not really sure why...Born Again of imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever....where.....in my heart/ spirit Praise God for that spiritual heart revelation...oh to know His Love In my spirit 24/7.
Your right, if your saved no one can take that from you

But you have to be saved first.
Once again un- truth.
So I answer your question (whether you agree with y answer or not. Is not the question)

and I claim you are lying in saying I have not said it’’

yet that is untruth?

The untruth is in your false accusation

That is not how God says we are Born Of The Spirit.

You have evaded most of my questions..personally I’m as cool as a cucumber.
I have not evaded anything you have asked me

But thats ok, bearing false witness is a sin, if you want to be proven to be in constant sin in this chatroom, thats on you

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me where I bear false witness?

You evaded most of my questions..that is not bearing false witness and admin can see that you have evaded a lot of my questions...plus members can see that for themselves.
my God

I have shown you multiple times now

Keep this up.. Your hurting yourself and your testimony.. Anyone here can see my answer to you and your continued refusal to acknowledge I have answered you and continue to bear false witness saying I have not

Your sin is on you.. I wash my hands of it

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What does the word say? How many times do i have to post it until you understand it

who according to jesus is condemned and why?

I’ve already answered this question..I don’t need to know who is condemned.
Whatever

yes he is, And he tells us how. And he not only controls the way (there is no other way) he controls the penalty that whoever does not do it will remain in condemnation.
Not everyone reads a Bible including me at one time ,so many are ignorance , as I say God is in control on who becomes Born Again by His Spirit
Ah.. So God cannot talk to anyone.. Thats good to know. That is now three things you claim God will not do..
God does not talk as in when it’s convenient for you to tell him when you choose for him to make your spirit Born Again...no he doesn’t...he testifies with our spirit as he’s indwelling our spirit .....he does not have a conversation with anyone in regards to getting your permission to be Born Of The Spirit, that is folly.
Your about on the end.. I have answer this multiple times..

I could care less if you agree with my answer or disagree with it. But stop saying Ihave not answered you.
I said there are many of my questions you haven’t answered.read my post regarding this.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
my God

I have shown you multiple times now

Keep this up.. Your hurting yourself and your testimony.. Anyone here can see my answer to you and your continued refusal to acknowledge I have answered you and continue to bear false witness saying I have not

Your sin is on you.. I wash my hands of it
I am bearing no false witness..as I posted above many of my questions you have not answered.

There is no sin in a Born Again as they have been Born Of God’s seed....that can only come by heart/ spiritual revelation, when Gods Living Witness His Living Holy Spirit makes our spirit Born Again of imperishable/ incorruptible seed.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Believe in their own human understanding?

How can you believe in God in your spirit?
Romans 4:3 KJV
For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

This is our example.

Why was his belief counted as righteousness? Why did God justifiy Abraham because of his belief? If indeed believing is put into a person by God, with nothing to do with that person, then believing is the result of justification, not the precursor.

Romans 4:19-20 KJV
19) And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:
20) He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;

I've made mention of active voice verbs, that this is something the person themself does. Here, in vs. 20, we see a passive voice verb, "was strong", literally meaning, was made strong. This being passive voice, the action was done to him.

Abraham believed - active voice, he did that - and God counted his belief for righteousness. If believing God were not prerequisite to justification, This should say, And God counted Abraham righteous. But it was that Abraham believed God, specifically, that Abraham would have countless descendants.

Then comes the day to day living, and how will Sarah actually become pregnant this late in life?

In this, Abraham's faith was strenthened by God, "giving glory to God", since it was God Who did that. Again, these are facts known by the tenses of the verbs. But don't just assume that there is no spiritual part to this. Without the Holy Spirit, these things will mean nothing to you. As the Holy Spirit reveals His truth to you, you will see that His Word means exactly what it says.

What does this believing mean? Where does it come from?

Romans 4:20-25 KJV
20) He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God;
21) And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
22) And therefore it was imputed to him for righteousness.
23) Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him;
24) But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;
25) Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

God told Abraham certain promises, and Abraham believed the truthfulness of those promises. The wording used is "being fully persuaded".

1 Corinthians 15:11 KJV
Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

Active voice verb, something you do. If this were a believing that God caused to be inside you, not from yourself, but from Him, it would need to be written with passive voice verbs, otherwise, it would not be accurate, correct. The language is very specific. And you won't understnd the message without the Holy Spirit causing you to understand. When the Holy Spirit does cause you to understand, this is what you will understand, exactly what is written.

Much love!