Do you believe this is...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So retreat into the forum to find people who agree with you.
F2F

F2F! you are a bad troll who tries to bait people into an argument where you present what you believe is theologically correct. Sadly, that is not true and when people realise your poor tactics, they just play along letting you dig your own hole to fall deep down into.

Goodbye

Reactions: BlessedPeace

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
F2F! you are a bad troll who tries to bait people into an argument where you present what you believe is theologically correct. Sadly, that is not true and when people realise your poor tactics, they just play along letting you dig your own hole to fall deep down into.

Goodbye
These are you thoughts Jay and your accusations. This OP made truthful claims that Angels "always" follow God's commands. The claim was made that God's Will is "always" done in Heaven thereby proving Angels cannot sin. I have put this up here honestly and with no trickery! Some have tried to prove Angels can sin but they have not been able to do so, as is testimony in this thread. What has your contribution been to this thread? Examine this and if you are satisfied, well done, if not then engage with the OP and lets hear your evidence.

In the Masters Service
F2F

Lordsflower

May 27, 2024
Bahn
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
Polite is good.
If I may assist you in that by my example I am certainly where our Lord needs me to be.
If you are unable to support your two passages with understanding the only conclusion is you do not understand.
I appreciate that you think that a clever response.
Though in truth you only reiterate you remain unable to answer your own question.

The chapter verses I shared explain the answer as God provided in his word.
There are many questions we can ask, its the difficult ones that often highlight a persons folly.

Very honest of you.
I believe it folly to repeat the same condemning judgement of others.
In doing this you continue to avoid providing evidence your knowledge is present and qualified in correcting error through righteous understanding.

I could thank you for your contribution but I sense we are yet to see it.

F2F
I do know that you don't see it.

I do not consider you able to speak for other than yourself.

May the God of and within all creation bring you to peace and comfort,
Bf

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How ironic is it Jay, that you would believe and teach that the Christian here is being asked to battle with giant supernatural enemies whom they cannot see or name.

Mind blowing!

Do you believe in the Holy Spirit? You can't see Him either.

Maybe this is your difficulty? You seem to be reading the bible with your intellect instead of your spirit. Your intellect is your carnal self and cannot understand the spiritual things of God.

If you believe in the Holy Spirit which you can not see, then you also have to believe in unseen evil spirits. It goes with the territory.

Do you believe in Ephseians 6?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am I right to say you believe your warfare is with the unseen / unknown evil powers in the Heavens?

How are you going with that battle Jay?

SO are you saying that you dont believe what the bible says in Ephesians 6?

You know what/. You should try something as an experiement. WHen you go to read the bible, pray to the Lord first and ask Him to have the Holy Spirit to guide you through the scriptures and give you revelation about truth, no matter what it is. Our Lord would not give you a stone if you asked for a fish. Then tell yourself before you read it, I am going to read this from my spirit...and begin reading it. Hold yourself open to receive a word from the Holy Spirit when He speaks, then listen to Him and meditate on what He says. You'll know it when it happens!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am I right to say you believe your warfare is with the unseen / unknown evil powers in the Heavens?

How are you going with that battle Jay?

Sorry, forgot to answer this portion... so you dont know how this battle is fought for us everyday Christians on the earth? That's actually a good question, and I have an answer for you.

The answer is...on your knees, Brother. In Prayer. Learn to cultivate the presence of the Holy Spirit within yourself...and you will be amazed at how fast good things happen and your understanding grows.

How do we fight the big bad spirits?! Jesus gave us all authority over unclean spirits in His name! Havent you learned that yet? Over 100 different spirits Are named in scripture! SO we can deal with evil spirits, in Jesus name. With much prayer & fasting and obedience and reading.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
“You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God…You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you. Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings” (Ezekiel 28:12–17 NIV).
Firstly you quoted a section of Scripture without stating what you believe its teaching.

If you believe this is teaching a fallen angel do you acknowledge this passage nowhere mentions the terms devil, satan or "fallen angel".

This must be an inference on your part, no?

F2F

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do you believe in the Holy Spirit? You can't see Him either.

Maybe this is your difficulty? You seem to be reading the bible with your intellect instead of your spirit. Your intellect is your carnal self and cannot understand the spiritual things of God.

If you believe in the Holy Spirit which you can not see, then you also have to believe in unseen evil spirits. It goes with the territory.

Do you believe in Ephseians 6?
Welcome back!

The Holy Spirit is God's Power and its seen everywhere like a Divine hand weaving through the lives of those who trust in Him.

It's a poor example because God is not asking you to fight something like the Holy Spirit - foolish really.

F2F

Lordsflower

May 27, 2024
Bahn
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
And will you enter them and unfold them for us? Psalm 119:130

F2F
Are you not the author of this invitation to delve into Fathers word?

Shouldn't you first know the subject here ?

The revelation of Your words brings light and gives understanding to the inexperienced.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you not the author of this invitation to delve into Fathers word?

Shouldn't you first know the subject here ?

The revelation of Your words brings light and gives understanding to the inexperienced.
You copied and pasted text - that is all you have done so far.

Agree?

Lordsflower

May 27, 2024
Bahn
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
Firstly you quoted a section of Scripture without stating what you believe its teaching.

If you believe this is teaching a fallen angel do you acknowledge this passage nowhere mentions the terms devil, satan or "fallen angel".

This must be an inference on your part, no?

F2F
The word Trinity does not appear in our Bibles .

The two chapters I referenced are educational to this discourse.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
SO are you saying that you dont believe what the bible says in Ephesians 6?
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14 Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; 17 and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18 praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end, keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, 19 and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, 20 for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak. Eph 6:10–20.

What were the evil powers in Paul's day? Who did Paul wrestle against in his ministry?

List them:-

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The word Trinity does not appear in our Bibles .

The two chapters I referenced are educational to this discourse.
Correct - the formula used to arrive at the Trinity is man-made however not all words speak of false teaching. The words God Manifestation does not appear in the Bible together and yet they explain a truth about His Purpose.

Your last sentence is you playing games where you unfortunately show your empty hand.

Enjoy

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
...a true assessment of His Angels?

Praise the Lord, you angels of his, you powerful warriors who carry out his decrees and obey his orders! 103:21 Praise the Lord, all you warriors of his, you servants of his who carry out his desires! Ps 103:20–21.

I'm consistently hearing in this forum of fallen angels which clearly is a contraction to the above truth.

Our Father in heaven, may your name be honored, 6:10 may your kingdom come, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven Mt 6:9–10.

Is His Will always done in Heaven?

So do His Angels "always" do His Pleasure?
Is His Will "always" done in Heaven?

Many of you reading this would say NO! God is not in control of His own House; the Divine Nature being pure, perfect and Holy can sin :eek:

Carry through the logic...you wrestle for 70 odd years in the flesh suffering with temptation and sin only to find you will sin as a divine being :eek:

Have you got the whole fallen angel doctrine entirely wrong?

99% of this forum are in this position of error!

99% of this forum do not know the God of Psalm 103:20-21 & Matthew 6:9-10

Proceed...

F2F

On reading the OP it seems to me that you have an English reading comprehension problem.

Goodbye

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
On reading the OP it seems to me that you have an English reading comprehension problem.

Goodbye
Thanks Jay, that was a enlightening point - now do you have any that relate to the OP?

F2F

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You didnt read the OP?

Praise the Lord, you angels of his, you powerful warriors who carry out his decrees and obey his orders! 103:21 Praise the Lord, all you warriors of his, you servants of his who carry out his desires! Ps 103:20–21.

Our Father in heaven, may your name be honored, 6:10 may your kingdom come, may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven Mt 6:9–10.

Maybe you don't understand what the above text are proving?

I do ;)
No you don't.

Proof text please

Proof text please

I've shown you via two text that all Angels obey God commands and do His Pleasure.
The pitfalls of proof texting:
  • interpretations when different verses are taken out of context and forced together to support conflicting viewpoints. It undermines the coherence and consistency of biblical teaching.
To avoid the pitfalls of proof-texting, it is important to practice responsible biblical interpretation by considering the following principles: *Continues
I've also shown you God's Will is always done in Heaven which is not the case on earth.
God's will is not done on earth?
Matthew 6:10 proves you are wrong.
A promised change is coming!

F2F
Let's hope that means you will know what the Bible actually says.

This thread is like a drift net f2f cast upon our waters to see how long he can keep Christians on the hook. Everytime we post we imagine we will get him to agree with us.

He argues against every post and scripture while making up stories while warping scripture and that he thinks refutes our posts.

I agree with whoever labeled him the T word.

He's amused by us.

Does his posting style seem familiar? There's something so familiar in his tactic but I can't put my finger on it

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lets try this another way shall we @Jay Ross @Taken @marks @MA2444 @Lordsflower

The Masters words:

"for they (Saints) cannot die anymore, because they are equal to angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection" Luke 20:36

Cannot die
Equal to the Angels in Nature

"by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire. 2 Peter 1:4

You believe there is no escape from sin and death? You believe corruption in Heaven?

Context is correct i.e Angels, Divine Nature, unable to sin and die.

Here is the question which needs answering:

If immortality and eternity if promised through such a divine nature what is in that nature which may mean you can sin and die?

If that Divine Nature is the source of evil why would it be promised? For what benefit?

F2F

Last edited:

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No you don't.
Yes I did.
The pitfalls of proof texting:
  • interpretations when different verses are taken out of context and forced together to support conflicting viewpoints. It undermines the coherence and consistency of biblical teaching.
This is true however the context to both text

1. Angels
2. Gods Will in Heaven

Both of which are correct.

God's will is not done on earth?
Matthew 6:10 proves you are wrong.
Correct - God's Will is not done of earth because of Sin!

However, it is always done in Heaven, no Sin!

Rather easy equation really.

Let's hope that means you will know what the Bible actually says.
Well so far so good!
This thread is like a drift net f2f cast upon our waters to see how long he can keep Christians on the hook. Everytime we post we imagine we will get him to agree with us.

He argues against every post and scripture while making up stories while warping scripture and that he thinks refutes our posts.
If the responses are as lame as this one where you have failed to identify the issues relating to divine nature, sin, its source, God's Sovereignty etc etc then how is anyone to agree with you?

I agree with whoever labeled him the T word.
Of course you would - the other option its to actually enter the discussion and offer evidence to support fallen angel theology to which we have proven thus far there is none.

He's amused by us.
Do you need amusement Blessed? I believe you have plenty of devices for that.
Does his posting style seem familiar? There's something so familiar in his tactic but I can't put my finger on it
Sounds intriguing....now back to the OP and the struggle evident in this thread.

Angels cannot sin.

F2F