SALVATION OF ANIMALS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DJT_47

Oct 29, 2022
Michigan/Sterling Heights
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you, although I prefer English.

From SpanishDictionary.com:

Adiós is Spanish for "goodbye" or "farewell". Literally translated, the word is the contraction of "a" (to) and "Dios" (God), from the old Spanish phrase "A Dios vais" ("You're going to God", meaning to the Kingdom of Heaven), which appears in the novel Don Quixote. It is roughly equivalent to the English phrase "Godspeed" or "Go with God" ("Vaya con Dios").​
Good, prefer anything you like, but obviously not the truth. Adios

keithr

Dec 4, 2020
Dorset
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good, prefer anything you like, but obviously not the truth. Adios
I am interested only in the truth. To bring this discussion back to the topic of this thread, that is why I don't believe that animals will be resurrected, let alone go to heaven, because there is no mention or hint of it in the Bible, and it doesn't fit in with God's plan as outlined in the Bible. There is room for all of mankind that has ever lived to be restored to life and live on the earth, but I'm not sure there is room for all the animals (including insects) that have ever lived to be restored to life too. I don't believe that God will resurrect plants either!