Reasons why the Jehovah’s Witness religion is false (Despite my love for them as human beings)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son to save us, but then he made it so hard to find the truth that only the JWs found it.
How far back do Jehovah’s Witnesses go, do you think?
All the way back to Abel if you read Hebrews 11.

All who bore witness or who had witness given to them that they were God’s true servants are his witnesses....even those who died, yet speak by means of the Scriptures…..those who give testimony as to the truth about who God is, and who the Messiah became.

Israel were “Jehovah’s Witnesses” in their era (Isa 43:10) but later Christians were the ones to bear witness to a truth that the Jews had lost due to their adoption of human traditions and false ideas. (Matt 15:7-9)

Christendom has followed in her footsteps because satan has no new tricks....the old ones still work so well as people always seem to ignore the lessons of the past.
Christians are also Jehovah’s Witnesses because they bear witness to the same truth that Jesus and his apostles did......’a great cloud‘ of them, Paul said. (Heb 12:1)

We are also Witnesses of Jesus (he describes himself in Rev 3:14 as “the Faithful and true Witness”)…so because he taught us about his Father, he is the foremost “Witness of Jehovah”, as we tell the message that he preached about his God to all who will listen....but, will all listen? We were told not to expect that because again, history repeats (John 15:18-21)......the majority of the Jews rejected Jesus and his witnesses because it went against their centuries old indoctrination. Christendom too has centuries old indoctrination that they adhere to, and anyone who dares to question those ingrained teachings, leads some to behave just like the Jews did…with anger and slander….two of the devil’s main traits.

”There is nothing new under the sun” Solomon said……he was right.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How far back do Jehovah’s Witnesses go, do you think?
All the way back to Abel if you read Hebrews 11.

All who bore witness or who had witness given to them that they were God’s true servants are his witnesses....even those who died, yet speak by means of the Scriptures…..those who give testimony as to the truth about who God is, and who the Messiah became.

Israel were “Jehovah’s Witnesses” in their era (Isa 43:10) but later Christians were the ones to bear witness to a truth that the Jews had lost due to their adoption of human traditions and false ideas. (Matt 15:7-9)

Christendom has followed in her footsteps because satan has no new tricks....the old ones still work so well as people always seem to ignore the lessons of the past.
Christians are also Jehovah’s Witnesses because they bear witness to the same truth that Jesus and his apostles did......’a great cloud‘ of them, Paul said. (Heb 12:1)

We are also Witnesses of Jesus (he describes himself in Rev 3:14 as “the Faithful and true Witness”)…so because he taught us about his Father, he is the foremost “Witness of Jehovah”, as we tell the message that he preached about his God to all who will listen....but, will all listen? We were told not to expect that because again, history repeats (John 15:18-21)......the majority of the Jews rejected Jesus and his witnesses because it went against their centuries old indoctrination. Christendom too has centuries old indoctrination that they adhere to, and anyone who dares to question those ingrained teachings, leads some to behave just like the Jews did…with anger and slander….two of the devil’s main traits.

”There is nothing new under the sun” Solomon said……he was right.
I would be concerned about this verse if I was a JW
Jhn 6:53 - Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jhn 6:53 - Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
Are you Catholic? Only the Catholic Church teaches that this verse is literal. When Jesus celebrated his last Passover with his faithful apostles, he was still alive when he offered the bread and wine…..that means that they were not literal but rather symbolic of his flesh and blood.

Only those taken into the New Covenant were to partake of the emblems…those who were to be “saints”…co-rulers with Christ and priests in his Kingdom (Rev 20:6) Those partaking of those emblems unworthily will incur God’s anger.
1 Cor 11: 27-29….
“Therefore, whoever eats the loaf or drinks the cup of the Lord unworthily will be guilty respecting the body and the blood of the Lord. 28 First let a man approve himself after scrutiny, and only then let him eat of the loaf and drink of the cup. 29 For the one who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment against himself.”
How many turn up to church today and take the bread and wine, out of some misplaced sense of duty, only to return home and live a life devoid of Christian principles? This is a serious thing….

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you Catholic? Only the Catholic Church teaches that this verse is literal. When Jesus celebrated his last Passover with his faithful apostles, he was still alive when he offered the bread and wine…..that means that they were not literal but rather symbolic of his flesh and blood.

Only those taken into the New Covenant were to partake of the emblems…those who were to be “saints”…co-rulers with Christ and priests in his Kingdom (Rev 20:6) Those partaking of those emblems unworthily will incur God’s anger.
1 Cor 11: 27-29….
“Therefore, whoever eats the loaf or drinks the cup of the Lord unworthily will be guilty respecting the body and the blood of the Lord. 28 First let a man approve himself after scrutiny, and only then let him eat of the loaf and drink of the cup. 29 For the one who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment against himself.”
How many turn up to church today and take the bread and wine, out of some misplaced sense of duty, only to return home and live a life devoid of Christian principles? This is a serious thing….
1Co 11:28 - But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
It’s symbolic but Jesus said do this in remembrance of me. The early Church did.
Act 20:7 - Now on the first day of the week, when the disciples came together to break bread, Paul, ready to depart the next day, spoke to them and continued his message until midnight.

Last edited:

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
1Co 11:28 - But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
It’s symbolic but Jesus said do this in remembrance of me. The early Church did.
True Christians still do….JW’s do……but it is only the elect (the chosen ones, saints) who are taken into the new covenant as parties to it….they alone are worthy to partake of the bread and wine. Those who will be ruled by them are the beneficiaries of it. That is the “good news of the Kingdom” that Jesus taught us to preach. (Matt 24:14: Matt 28:19-20)

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True Christians still do….JW’s do……but it is only the elect (the chosen ones, saints) who are taken into the new covenant as parties to it….they alone are worthy to partake of the bread and wine. Those who will be ruled by them are the beneficiaries of it. That is the “good news of the Kingdom” that Jesus taught us to preach. (Matt 24:14: Matt 28:19-20)
That’s where you’re wrong.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That’s where you’re wrong.
Show me from the Bible where I am wrong……otherwise it is an opinion and worth nothing…we all have opinions but the only one whose opinion counts is the one who authored the Bible….let’s stick to his opinion.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me from the Bible where I am wrong……otherwise it is an opinion and worth nothing…we all have opinions but the only one whose opinion counts is the one who authored the Bible….let’s stick to his opinion.
Mat 24:14 - And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mat 28:19 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 28:20 - Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Those are the verses you gave. They say absolutely nothing about 2 classes of Christians., some on earth and some in heaven. The 144,000 are not what you claim.
When taken at face value, Revelation 7:4 seems to speak of 144,000 actual people living during the end-times tribulation. Nothing in the passage leads to interpreting the 144,000 as anything but a literal number of Jews—12,000 taken from every tribe of the children of Israel, according to verses 5–8. (You say 144,000 is a literal number but the sealed Jews are figurative)

These 144,000 Jews are “sealed,” which means they have the special protection of God. They are kept safe from the divine judgments and from the wrath of the Antichrist. They can freely perform their mission during the tribulation. It had been previously prophesied that Israel would repent and turn back to God (Zechariah 12:10; Romans 11:25–27), and the 144,000 Jews seem to be a sort of “first fruits” (Revelation 14:4) of that redeemed Israel. Their mission seems to be to evangelize the post-rapture world and proclaim the gospel during the tribulation period. As a result of their ministry, millions—“a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language” (Revelation 7:9)—will come to faith in Christ.

Much of the confusion regarding the 144,000 is a result of the false doctrine of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. The Jehovah’s Witnesses claim that 144,000 is a limit to the number of people who will reign with Christ in heaven and spend eternity with God. The 144,000 have what the Jehovah’s Witnesses call the “heavenly hope.” Those who are not among the 144,000 will enjoy what they call the “earthly hope”—a paradise on earth ruled by Christ and the 144,000. It is true that there will be people ruling in the millennium with Christ. These people will be comprised of the church (believers in Jesus Christ, 1 Corinthians 6:2), Old Testament saints (believers who died before Christ’s first advent, Daniel 7:27), and tribulation saints (those who accept Christ during the tribulation, Revelation 20:4). Yet the Bible places no numerical limit on this group of people. Furthermore, the millennium is different from the eternal state, which will be established at the completion of the millennial period. At that time, God will dwell with us in the New Jerusalem. He will be our God, and we will be His people (Revelation 21:3). The inheritance promised to us in Christ and sealed by the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13–14) will become ours, and we will be co-heirs with Christ (Romans 8:17).

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t see anything spiritual coming out of the mouths of JWS...

I don’t see the Spirit speaking out of them....just their own “ fairy talk”.....the only person who can get the truth of Gods word out there, is His Spirit.....who speaks through His Born Again Children....

Don’t ever think you or I know anything of Gods word, because I can assure you, we, you know NOTHING without His Spirit as our mouthpiece....

He speaks through us...as and when it suits Him...all in my opinion/ testimony/ belief.

He uses us to Glorify His Name!!....how on earth would you know how to Glorify His Name without being Born Of The Spirit.

You wouldn’t.

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Without being Born Of The Spirit there is NO Life in us either...

The Spirit brings life to our spirit...he births our spirit into His....” Spirit gives birth to spirit “...our spirit comes Alive in Christ when the Spirit makes our spirit Born Again.

Reactions: RLT63

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mat 24:14 - And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Mat 28:19 - Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Tools
Unchecked Copy Box
Mat 28:20 - Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Those are the verses you gave. They say absolutely nothing about 2 classes of Christians., some on earth and some in heaven. The 144,000 are not what you claim.
OK, I am beginning to understand the level of your understanding…..I am sorry that I confused you…..
Can I ask a simple question…..do you know what God’s kingdom is? If not, then the scriptures I cited will not mean much, as they apparently didn’t. The scriptures I cited have to do with “the good news of God’s Kingdom” and what that means for redeemed humanity….the very reason why it had to be preached in all the world “as a witness to all the nations” before “the end“ came.

There have always been two groups selected by God for everlasting life….some will be resurrected to heaven to rule with Christ as “kings and priests” (Rev 20:6) and others will resume their lives here on earth where God put us humans in the first place. (Rev 21:2-4) He created the earth for us to enjoy…forever.

God never intended to take any humans to heaven originally because he already has a large family of spirit creatures who serve him there. Humans were to serve him on earth.…but a rebellion took place and needed to be resolved first. God’s first purpose was delayed but not abandoned. (Isa 55:11)

Even back in the first century Paul identified two groups…..his first letter to the Corinthians was addressed….“to the congregation of God that is in Corinth, to you who have been sanctified in union with Christ Jesus, called to be holy ones, together with all those everywhere who are calling on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours:
3 May you have undeserved kindness and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.”
(1 Cor 1:2-3)
So Paul addressed those “called to be holy ones” (saints) and those who were “together with” those ones, and he called Jesus “their Lord and ours”. Not everyone received “the heavenly calling” (Heb 3:1) They are a finite group, a prophesied number, who are pictured with another group (unnumbered) who have not received such a calling….but there is no jealously or animosity over this because it was God himself who did the choosing.
When taken at face value, Revelation 7:4 seems to speak of 144,000 actual people living during the end-times tribulation. Nothing in the passage leads to interpreting the 144,000 as anything but a literal number of Jews—12,000 taken from every tribe of the children of Israel, according to verses 5–8. (You say 144,000 is a literal number but the sealed Jews are figurative)
I am assuming that this is something that you have gleaned from somewhere else, since it seems to be way beyond the content of your posts to date. Is it Universalist?

If I may explain…..
Rev 7 pictures the two separate groups…one in heaven with Jesus and the other as survivors of “the great tribulation” which takes place on earth.

“And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrise, having a seal of the living God; and he called with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying: “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.”

4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel”

Only the 144,000 are “sealed”…that is set apart for a particular role in God’s kingdom. (Rev 20:6)
Rev 14: 1-5 also mentioned “the 144,000”….”who have been bought from the earth”.

This is not fleshly Israel but “the Israel of God” who replaced them. (Gal 6:16) Paul gives them this designation, but he was referring to Christians who were of both Jewish and non-Jewish nationality.

Natural Israel had failed to keep their covenant with God and his relationship with that nation was abandoned, once his purpose in connection with them was completed. (Matt 23:37-39) He chose a new nation that would keep his commandments….”a people for his name“ who would be chosen from among the Gentiles. (Acts 15:14; Rom 2:28-29) This did not exclude Jews, but they had to accept Jesus as Messiah…..for almost 2000 years, the Jewish people have denied that Jesus was the Christ, as Jesus said…..they stoned the prophets and failed to keep God’s laws.

Rev 7 goes on to identify the second group…after seeing the first Group in heaven with Jesus, John says….
“I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep shouting with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation we owe to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”. . . . . In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” 14 So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 That is why they are before the throne of God, and they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them.”

These are from all nationalities, not just Jews, so it fits the description of the those who will live on the earth.
As these unnumbered ones contrast to the finite number of the first group, it would be pointless to mention this if the number was not literal.

Rev 21:2-4 mentions God’s tent being spread over “mankind”, who are not in heaven but who are those saved through the coming tribulation on earth, that Jesus foretold. (Matt 24:21)

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
These 144,000 Jews are “sealed,” which means they have the special protection of God. They are kept safe from the divine judgments and from the wrath of the Antichrist. They can freely perform their mission during the tribulation. It had been previously prophesied that Israel would repent and turn back to God (Zechariah 12:10; Romans 11:25–27), and the 144,000 Jews seem to be a sort of “first fruits” (Revelation 14:4) of that redeemed Israel. Their mission seems to be to evangelize the post-rapture world and proclaim the gospel during the tribulation period. As a result of their ministry, millions—“a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language” (Revelation 7:9)—will come to faith in Christ.
The majority will not be on the earth when the tribulation breaks out….they are already in heaven…..only a remnant will be left on earth in these last days, but will be taken before the final war of Armageddon. Natural Israel will not repent….God has given them almost 2000 years to do so…..some from among them have and have become Christ’s disciples, but by and large the nation cursed themselves and their children with Christ’s blood….they will get their wish. (Matt 27:25)
Spiritual Jews are the ones who will receive the places that the natural Jews forfeited.
Much of the confusion regarding the 144,000 is a result of the false doctrine of the Jehovah’s Witnesses. The Jehovah’s Witnesses claim that 144,000 is a limit to the number of people who will reign with Christ in heaven and spend eternity with God. The 144,000 have what the Jehovah’s Witnesses call the “heavenly hope.” Those who are not among the 144,000 will enjoy what they call the “earthly hope”—a paradise on earth ruled by Christ and the 144,000.
Who said it is a false doctrine? It is based entirely on scripture. The two groups are plainly identified. Those chosen for a role in heaven will be “resurrected first”. (Rev 20:6)
There are two resurrections…one to heaven for the chosen ones, and one on earth for those redeemed by Christ’s sacrifice. (John 5:28-29) Those in heaven will rule those on earth. It’s quite a simple arrangement actually.
It is true that there will be people ruling in the millennium with Christ. These people will be comprised of the church (believers in Jesus Christ, 1 Corinthians 6:2), Old Testament saints (believers who died before Christ’s first advent, Daniel 7:27), and tribulation saints (those who accept Christ during the tribulation, Revelation 20:4). Yet the Bible places no numerical limit on this group of people.
No, the only ones taken into the new covenant are Christians…..the first ones called were the 12 apostles who form the very foundations of God’s kingdom….others after that received the “heavenly calling”…..no one who died before Jesus can be part of that arrangement because it was his death and resurrection that opened the way to heaven, for others to follow. The faithful ones of old will serve God with the great crowd on earth.
le. Furthermore, the millennium is different from the eternal state, which will be established at the completion of the millennial period. At that time, God will dwell with us in the New Jerusalem. He will be our God, and we will be His people (Revelation 21:3). The inheritance promised to us in Christ and sealed by the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 1:13–14) will become ours, and we will be co-heirs with Christ (Romans 8:17).
Yes, the 1000 year reign of Christ and his anointed ones will bring redeemed mankind back to paradise, where we should have been enjoying life all this time. Jesus ransomed us out of sin and death, and we can now go “home” where we belong.…as soon as God has cleansed the earth of all wickedness and re-establishes his Kingdom over mankind in his son’s very capable hands…and with the assistance of his tested and devoted disciples…..all serving their one God with their brothers and sisters on earth.

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, I am beginning to understand the level of your understanding…..I am sorry that I confused you…..
Can I ask a simple question…..do you know what God’s kingdom is? If not, then the scriptures I cited will not mean much, as they apparently didn’t. The scriptures I cited have to do with “the good news of God’s Kingdom” and what that means for redeemed humanity….the very reason why it had to be preached in all the world “as a witness to all the nations” before “the end“ came.

There have always been two groups selected by God for everlasting life….some will be resurrected to heaven to rule with Christ as “kings and priests” (Rev 20:6) and others will resume their lives here on earth where God put us humans in the first place. (Rev 21:2-4) He created the earth for us to enjoy…forever.

God never intended to take any humans to heaven originally because he already has a large family of spirit creatures who serve him there. Humans were to serve him on earth.…but a rebellion took place and needed to be resolved first. God’s first purpose was delayed but not abandoned. (Isa 55:11)

Even back in the first century Paul identified two groups…..his first letter to the Corinthians was addressed….“to the congregation of God that is in Corinth, to you who have been sanctified in union with Christ Jesus, called to be holy ones, together with all those everywhere who are calling on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours:
3 May you have undeserved kindness and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.”
(1 Cor 1:2-3)
So Paul addressed those “called to be holy ones” (saints) and those who were “together with” those ones, and he called Jesus “their Lord and ours”. Not everyone received “the heavenly calling” (Heb 3:1) They are a finite group, a prophesied number, who are pictured with another group (unnumbered) who have not received such a calling….but there is no jealously or animosity over this because it was God himself who did the choosing.

I am assuming that this is something that you have gleaned from somewhere else, since it seems to be way beyond the content of your posts to date. Is it Universalist?

If I may explain…..
Rev 7 pictures the two separate groups…one in heaven with Jesus and the other as survivors of “the great tribulation” which takes place on earth.

“And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrise, having a seal of the living God; and he called with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying: “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.”

4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel”

Only the 144,000 are “sealed”…that is set apart for a particular role in God’s kingdom. (Rev 20:6)
Rev 14: 1-5 also mentioned “the 144,000”….”who have been bought from the earth”.

This is not fleshly Israel but “the Israel of God” who replaced them. (Gal 6:16) Paul gives them this designation, but he was referring to Christians who were of both Jewish and non-Jewish nationality.

Natural Israel had failed to keep their covenant with God and his relationship with that nation was abandoned, once his purpose in connection with them was completed. (Matt 23:37-39) He chose a new nation that would keep his commandments….”a people for his name“ who would be chosen from among the Gentiles. (Acts 15:14; Rom 2:28-29) This did not exclude Jews, but they had to accept Jesus as Messiah…..for almost 2000 years, the Jewish people have denied that Jesus was the Christ, as Jesus said…..they stoned the prophets and failed to keep God’s laws.

Rev 7 goes on to identify the second group…after seeing the first Group in heaven with Jesus, John says….
“I saw, and look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, dressed in white robes; and there were palm branches in their hands. 10 And they keep shouting with a loud voice, saying: “Salvation we owe to our God, who is seated on the throne, and to the Lamb.”. . . . . In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” 14 So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 That is why they are before the throne of God, and they are rendering him sacred service day and night in his temple; and the One seated on the throne will spread his tent over them.”

These are from all nationalities, not just Jews, so it fits the description of the those who will live on the earth.
As these unnumbered ones contrast to the finite number of the first group, it would be pointless to mention this if the number was not literal.

Rev 21:2-4 mentions God’s tent being spread over “mankind”, who are not in heaven but who are those saved through the coming tribulation on earth, that Jesus foretold. (Matt 24:21)
I’m well aware of your interpretation. No, it’s not Universalist, and I don’t believe in replacement theology which is what you are promoting a form of.
God made promises to Israel that are for Israel and he deals with the Church separately.
Thank you for explaining your interpretation.
I believe differently

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly, we can only eat of his flesh and drink of His Blood, when we are Born Of The Spirit.

They lead themselves through the written word.

They don’t know the Living Holy Spirit and what it means to be Born Again by His Living Spirit.one has admitted that to me on a thread.

One has even asked what is the point of being Born Again, seriously can you believe that.

How can we know God without being Born Of The Spirit?

He uses us for his purpose and plan, also we Glorify His Name..we don’t glorify our name.

We are led by the Spirit Of God, because we are His spiritual children.

The Holy Spirit who indwells our spirit, testifies Gods truth in his written word to our spirit/ heart.

We have a Living relationship with God...via His Spirit.

He shines His Light out of our hearts/ spirit, we spread his word....God is Alive in Spirit...many think the Bible is God.

Last edited:

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither.....”duped” is the word I believe.....by a clever deceiver. He has made the truth look like lies...and the lies look like truth.....unless you are a student of the Bible and have God’s spirit, you will never see the difference. The Bible calls it a “delusion”, which we know is different to an hallucination.....a delusion is someone’s reality. (2 Thess 2:9-12)

If Jesus said that “few” would be found on the road to life, (Matt 7:13-14) then he means it.....logically, the majority will be found on the only other road there is.......the one that is a dead end but has so many travelling on it that they feel confident that the majority cannot be wrong.......well, yes they can, as the Jews themselves proved. We can never underestimate the deceptive power of God’s adversary....how many of those Jews ended up as Christians? Not the majority....and were they confident about their position? You bet! (Matt 27:25)
We are not the ones misunderstanding salvation.
We are not the ones changing the bible.
We are not the ones saying Jehovah commands angels to worship a created being.
We are not the ones saying Jehovah and Jesus are called "a god" in the Greek.
You cultists have no standing in Christianity

You will stand before the one you deny.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Catholicism translating calls the son God, i explained worship to you.

Isaiah 40:26--God called-HE( not we)Isaiah 44:6--I am YHVH besides me( not we) there is no other God.--Gen 1:27--HE( not we) created--Prov 8: HE( not we) created--Col 1:15,16--things were created-THROUGH- Jesus( means another did the creating through Jesus)( Gods master worker( Prov 8:30) the one beside God during creating, he gives 100% credit to HE( God)-
Get you a greek/ English interlinear.
Stop with the watchtower rabbit trails.

In Hebrew's 1 The Father calls the Son God.
And Commands created beings to worship the Son.
No amount of watchtower trickery can neuter Gods word.
Only works to gullible watchtower victims of their lies.
Thank You Jesus for your word.
The enemy of watchtower

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No God does not have that. A mistranslated Greek word=Proskenaue, by Catholicism to fit false council teachings has worship being given to one who has a God-- It has 5 different meanings from Greek to English-1) worship to God--2) obeisance to a king--3)Honor to a judge, plus 2 others. Every bible writer knew 100% the Messiah has a God-Psalm 45:7) they know 100% God does not have a God, thus in reality put Obeisance to Gods appointed king. Catholicism=2Thess 2:3 screwed it all up to fit false council teachings. To Mislead by satans will. Jesus was never with Catholicism. The protestants fixed very little.
Get you a greek/ English interlinear.
Stop with the watchtower rabbit trails.

In Hebrew's 1 The Father calls the Son God.
And Commands created beings to worship the Son.
No amount of watchtower trickery can neuter Gods word.
Only works to gullible watchtower victims of their lies.
Thank You Jesus for your word.
The enemy of watchtower

Jude Thaddeus

Apr 27, 2024
ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
At the time of the Last Supper, there were over three dozen Aramaic words to say “this means,” “represents,” or “signifies,” but Jesus used none of them in his statement, “This is my body.” Since the WTS denies the Catholic teaching on the Eucharist, they have taken the liberty to change our Lord’s words to “This means my body” in Matthew 26:26.

The NWT also translates the Greek word kurios (“Lord”) as “Jehovah” dozens of times in the NT, despite the fact that the word “Jehovah” is never used by any NT author. It should also be asked why the NWT does not translate kurios as “Jehovah” in Romans 10:9, 1 Corinthians 12:3, Philippians 2:11, 2 Thessalonians 2:1, and Revelation 22:21. If it did translate kyrios consistently, then Jesus would be Jehovah!

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly, we can only eat of his flesh and drink of His Blood, when we are Born Of The Spirit.

They lead themselves through the written word.

They don’t know the Living Holy Spirit and what it means to be Born Again by His Living Spirit.one has admitted that to me on a thread.

One has even asked what is the point of being Born Again, seriously can you believe that.

How can we know God without being Born Of The Spirit?

He uses us for his purpose and plan, also we Glorify His Name..we don’t glorify our name.

We are led by the Spirit Of God, because we are His spiritual children.

The Holy Spirit who indwells our spirit, testifies Gods truth in his written word to our spirit/ heart.

We have a Living relationship with God...via His Spirit.

He shines His Light out of our hearts/ spirit, we spread his word....God is Alive in Spirit...many think the Bible is God.
bingo

Only by the spirit of God does anyone worship Jesus.
We know what we know in the spirit.
Watchtower is Antichrist big time.
Antichrist spirit at work right here in this forum.

• Love