Once Saved Always Saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a Christian forum. You're saying we have eternal life and can never lose it no matter what! Why are you preaching OSAS to us?
Lol

dude I already gave you what Jesus promised

so either respond to those passages and show how I am wrong, or your just wasting my time

I stoped playing kids games along time ago

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This forum is for "Christians Only". And still, why would you preach OSAS to anyone? Why Christians? Why unbelievers?

The blood of new Christians who believe they can never be lost no matter what they do, because OSASers said so.

Good grief...
Anyone can read any post on this forum.

Not sure why you seem so perturbed Jesus' great offering should be spoken.

I don't say its about "Christians"...
It is expressly about Conversion.

Taken

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If one sin no matter how small it is makes us worthy of death. What makes you more worthy of salvation?
What?
I preach Jesus, I do Not teach osas. That’s a term
You don't believe OSAS?
i teach what Jesus taught whoever comes to him Will never be put to shame, and he was save them eternally, and give them his spirit of a pledge, ie, the onus is on Gods power not our
So, Christians are God's robots?
why do you preach salvation by mans power and not Gods?
I don't.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you can be cut off
I just quoted where God said we can be cut off.

Romans 11:22 (NKJV)
22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.
why would Jesus say you will never die, live forever and be raised. Why would he give us the spirit as a pledge UnTIL ressurection day, why would paul say he is coming ride to god will complete his work. Amd that he has perfected us forever?
You're perfect? Nah.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol

dude I already gave you what Jesus promised

so either respond to those passages and show how I am wrong, or your just wasting my time

I stoped playing kids games along time ago
And I gave you His warnings against OSAS.
Mark 13:13 (NKJV)
13 And you will be hated by all for My name's sake. But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good grief...
Anyone can read any post on this forum.

Not sure why you seem so perturbed Jesus' great offering should be spoken.

I don't say its about "Christians"...
It is expressly about Conversion.

Taken
You're preaching OSAS to Christians like you're trying to convince yourself.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL...not surprised you love it when you think you are right, you call others ignorant and wrong....but the fact is you do not provide Scripture to support what you claim.

Baptizing babies with Water....no scripture.

Receiving the Lords gift of Salvation without confessing Belief in the Lord and the one who sent Him....no scripture.

Receiving the Lords gift of a born again spirit without Belief....no scripture.

Your joy is equal with the devil's delight, in your carnal thinking that you have cleverly gained an upper hand.

You don't get it.
Calling everyone ignorant and wrong...does not make your right ... it simply draws attention to your wayward teaching and bully tactics.
Yet, not ONE of you has been able to produce a SINGLE verse of Scripture that denies infant Baptism.

In fact, the CONTEXT (I know you hate that word) of Scripture shows that babies WERE Baptized when Paul Baptized the ENTIRE households of Stephanas and the Philippian Jailer. Similarly, Peter Baptized the ENTIRE household of Cornelius.

So, unless you actually believe that everybody in those households was an adult - you have a problem . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OSAS...is not a Scriptural Quote.
Scriptures teaches, become Converted, and For EVER, one shall be with the Lord God Almighty.
Scripture requires the individual to CONFESS their heartful Belief.
You teach, that is not necessary, but have NOT one scripture to Support that notion.
Ummmm, we were discussing Scriptural Literallism and the demand for exact wording, that @Eternally Grateful was insisting on.

Soooo, either pay attention - or stay OUT of the conversation . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I am a person who looks at reality
jesus said a man must be born of water and spirit
then when he told him how one is born, he told them faith and never once mentioned baptism
you see things where they are not. Then when someone asks you to show them, you can’t so you deflect like your doing now
Soooo, I take it that you can't fnd the verses with explicit language for:

- "Sola Scripture" or "Scripture ALONE" is our "Sole Authority"
- The idea that we are saved by "Faith Alone" or "Sola Fide"
- "Once Saves ALWAYS Saved"

I didn't think so - yet YOU demand explicit wording John 3:5.
We just found something that you're good at: Hypocrisy . . .

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? You Strive to KEEP BELIEVING IN the Lord God?

So, men STUMBLE, and begin to NOT believe in the Lord God?

So...you Stumble...wondering, doubting, if you really Believe in the Lord God?...sort of talk yourself back into Believing;
Then Go Ask God to forgive you for Doubting?
Nope - but I'm not surprised that you can't understand. YOU actually believe that you don't sin.

Stumbling
in sin is a result of our fallen nature. Whereas, some live FOR sin - Christians strive NOT to sin but sometimes use bad judgement.
The difference between a Christian and a non-believer, however, is repentance.

Maybe
it'll happen to YOU someday . . .

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought Paul said God's gifts are irrevocable and our sealing by God's Holy Spirit assured the promise. How are we able to lose Salvation if Jesus said we are in his hands always?
OSAS a VERY dangerous doctrine!

13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OSAS a VERY dangerous doctrine!

What is so dangerous about OSAS since I believe you have no inkling or idea what it represents?

Or,

What do you know or understand of Mark 13:13?

Can you elaborate on the two concepts above?

To God Be The Glory

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is so dangerous about OSAS since I believe you have no inkling or idea what it represents?
If OSASers are wrong they are guilty of leading people to Hell fire. Never heard of Judgment Day?
Or,

What do you know or understand of Mark 13:13?

Can you elaborate on the two concepts above?

To God Be The Glory

No OSAS in the Bible.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus you both claim to have been cleansed on the inside and yet also deny it in other posts as pertaining to the practical application of what that might look like.

You are a heretic, @Blood Bought 1953. So, I am giving you a first warning; and if I have to give you a 2nd warning, I will be obedient to Titus 3:10-11 and will reject you at the 2nd warning. It is at that point that I will turn away from you, as you are one who has a form of godliness but denies the power thereof.

I am not “ Cleansed “ .....I am ” BEING” Cleansed .... Sanctification is a life- long process....
Paul said that “ he had NOT yet reached the state of Perfection”..... yet, YOU have......yeah, right....

We will know “ Perfection” OVER THERE—- only after we-have received our Resurrection Bodies....I think “ impure thoughts “, will be the-last thing to go in the Sanctification Process....” That’s why I always mention the “ secret thoughts that would shame Hell”....

As far as “ turning your back on me”.....PLEASE DO IT NOW! I am sure God will give you a Pass on giving me a “ second chance”..... I don’t want it .....I don’t need it...
Wait a minute! I was mistaken.....give me that second chance just in case it’s a sin not to......you might forget to Repent Of it later and be damned forever ....we don’t want “ that” to happen, do we?

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
..They can’t do what they “ want” to do like True Christians can.

This is the reality as concerning true believers.

1Jo 3:9, Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Gal 5:17, For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.

Status
Not open for further replies.