Is Santa Claus a fraud?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is Santa Claus a fraud?

• Total voters

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
how about i tell you the truth? your a RELIGIOUS ZEALOT AND A BUSY BODY

This thread is not about @TLHKAJ. Many of your posts here are personally attacking those you disagree with. Why don’t you make the case that Santa is not a fraud using facts and logic?

You cannot. That’s why you have to resort to personal attack.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why don’t you make the case that Santa is not a fraud using facts and logic?
Here's the logic. If the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny are really "real" then Santa Claus and Rudolph must also be real. Along with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. But here's where it gets sticky. What about Little Red Riding Hood?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but not since the church fathers took them over claiming them for Christ. They are captured territory.
What church fathers?? lol ....the Jesuit-created Catholic church fathers?? That false Christian religion who pray to dead saints and whose leader is a satanist?? Oh yeah ....that one.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread is not about @TLHKAJ. Many of your posts here are personally attacking those you disagree with. Why don’t you make the case that Santa is not a fraud using facts and logic?

aww ya know birds of the same feather flock together .... ya all's roost must be getting crowded hope some one cleans it out before it piles up .

here's a quarter call someone wo cares grown adults fussing over something that brings joy to the Children . every group of kids i helped teach i taught the true meaning . they learned how to separate the 2.

i bet your against DR SUESS green eggs and ham the cat in the hat. why i bet you boycott trix cereal . coca puffs and captain crunch :D:eek::cool:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I can attest to that...

She labelled me a grinch among other things after I said that Santa is a lie, which is true.
It hurt a bit cos I'm no grinch, I love Christmas and I just told her she was a bit rude and left it

Water off a gooses back... Or ducks back... lol
So serious about Santa...

What's the opposite of fraud... Real
So if you dont think his a fraud then u must think his real... ;)
I've tricked them all without even meaning to

Mama Etna

Oct 28, 2019
The Twin Cites - Minnesota
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's my take on it. I think it is wrong to teach to child that something fictional is real. It sets him up for disbelief in God. That is where the fraud comes in.

Now it is acceptable to teach a child that Santa is just a fun story and a 'santa' is also a man that dresses up at malls and sometimes gives out toys. That is what my parents did. To this day I still have a strong faith in God and know to separate reality from fiction.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Except there is no "intent to deceive" or "unjustifiability." The intent is for good, all in fun...for children, until they are ready to hear a more complex truth. Has God not done the same?

The first part of the definition is true...
Santa is not real... He is a deception by definition

The second part of the definition is true...
Santa is unjustifiably being credited with accomplishments like delivering presents and qualities like being a cheerful old man. Neither are true...

So by definition Santa is a fraud...

What's the opposite of fraud? Real
So then if his not a fraud you must be saying his real?

If you voted no you probably misinterpreted the question as it's basically asking if Santa is real... LoL...:)

Reactions: TLHKAJ

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What church fathers?? lol ....the Jesuit-created Catholic church fathers?? That false Christian religion who pray to dead saints and whose leader is a satanist?? Oh yeah ....that one.
You apparently assume that God's word is under the providence of men. It's not.

As for the Catholic church fathers...was Israel perfect in all of her ways, was David? How then is Christ his son?

You forget that His strength is made perfect in weakness--even Catholic weakness. Nonetheless, they carried the water...and even captured territory for Christ.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first part of the definition is true...
Santa is not real... He is a deception by definition

The second part of the definition is true...
Santa is unjustifiably being credited with accomplishments like delivering presents and qualities like being a cheerful old man. Neither are true...

So by definition Santa is a fraud...

What's the opposite of fraud? Real
So then if his not a fraud you must be saying his real?

If you voted no you probably misinterpreted the question as it's basically asking if Santa is real... LoL...:)
You are not adhering to your own definition.

Which must be why you didn't address why God does very much the same thing with the parables.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You are not adhering to your own definition.

What are you taking about? You not even making any sense

Which must be why you didn't address why God does very much the same thing with the parables

What does God do with parables? Lie? You are sorely mistaken my friend... Satan is the father of lies, not God...
You failed to give even one example of a Santa Claus type parable in the bible

I explained how Santa is a fraud by definition and how you are actually saying his real and fell for a trick question.
You failed to address that... You have been refuted

Godspeed and God bless

Reactions: JohnPaul and TLHKAJ

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here's my take on it. I think it is wrong to teach to child that something fictional is real. It sets him up for disbelief in God. That is where the fraud comes in.

Now it is acceptable to teach a child that Santa is just a fun story and a 'santa' is also a man that dresses up at malls and sometimes gives out toys. That is what my parents did. To this day I still have a strong faith in God and know to separate reality from fiction.

Thanks for your input...
I rejected God as a teenager and roamed around in darkness for over 20 years like the prodigal son before returning...
I don't know for sure if Santa had anything to do with it but he probably did...
I know he had a hand in sending many people away from God because of what i saw in the atheist forum i was in for many years...
Even now, that forum has a live thread titled "God, santa and the tooth fairy"

Reactions: Mama Etna and APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
An antonym for fraud is truth
Most people think Santa Claus is true... Ahahahaha

laughing-best.gif

Reactions: APAK and TLHKAJ

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calvin: This whole Santa Claus thing doesn't make sense! Why all the secrecy? Why all the mystery? If the guy exists, why doesn't he ever show himself and prove it? And if he doesn't exist, what's the meaning of all this?

Hobbes: I dunno. Isn't this a religious holiday?

Calvin: Yeah, but actually, I've got the same questions about God.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You apparently assume that God's word is under the providence of men. It's not.

As for the Catholic church fathers...was Israel perfect in all of her ways, was David? How then is Christ his son?

You forget that His strength is made perfect in weakness--even Catholic weakness. Nonetheless, they carried the water...and even captured territory for Christ.
This makes absolutely no sense. Jesus said He would build His church on the foundation of Himself. Catholicism isn't built on Jesus Christ. It is a Jesuit creation to get people worshipping a false trinity ...Nimrod, Semiramis (the "queen of heaven"), and Tammuz. You're deceived if you think God endorses that mess.