Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
f8fd69d9eda2da60177130826d89f31e.png

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome!
2 of my favorite books Isaiah and Romans.
Yes indeed , i find every word in that bible to do wonderful good to my soul .
From even the dire warnings . For those warnings were recorded for our own good .
GOD truly does look out for us . its why its very wise to heed all those warnings as well .
God desires not the death of the wicked but rather they repent .
ITS why HE always warned and still does to REPENT , to cease the evil and to do good .
Every word HE ever spoke and or inspired , TIS GOOD FOR OUR SOULS .
GOD knows how to take care of the lambs . Thus i say we heed every word and love it .
KNOWING that GOD is looking out for us . Let us do good and flee the evil .
And let us remind one another to do the same and exhort with those lovely reminders .
Lots of folks also will disregaurd what follows those IFS . BUT I say
TAKE HEED unto it . IT was HOLY GHOST INSPIRED . AND IT works good unto the soul of the hearer and the doer .
LOVE EVERY WORD of the glorious LORD . GOD truly is very , very merciful . But we must remember
HE wont be mocked . IF folks deny HIM , HE will deny them . Even that warning i see as only good for my soul .
HE KNOWS HOW TO KEEP US SAFE and FROM FALLING . LET US HEED HIM , HEED THE SPIRIT , HEED THE DOCTRINE .
And by all means be PRAISING AND THANKING HIM CONTINUALLY . THE LORD IS WITH US , WE HAVE ALL HOPE
FOR HE IS OUR HOPE .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes indeed , i find every word in that bible to do wonderful good to my soul .
From even the dire warnings . For those warnings were recorded for our own good .
GOD truly does look out for us . its why its very wise to heed all those warnings as well .
God desires not the death of the wicked but rather they repent .
ITS why HE always warned and still does to REPENT , to cease the evil and to do good .
Every word HE ever spoke and or inspired , TIS GOOD FOR OUR SOULS .
GOD knows how to take care of the lambs . Thus i say we heed every word and love it .
KNOWING that GOD is looking out for us . Let us do good and flee the evil .
And let us remind one another to do the same and exhort with those lovely reminders .
Lots of folks also will disregaurd what follows those IFS . BUT I say
TAKE HEED unto it . IT was HOLY GHOST INSPIRED . AND IT works good unto the soul of the hearer and the doer .
LOVE EVERY WORD of the glorious LORD . GOD truly is very , very merciful . But we must remember
HE wont be mocked . IF folks deny HIM , HE will deny them . Even that warning i see as only good for my soul .
HE KNOWS HOW TO KEEP US SAFE and FROM FALLING . LET US HEED HIM , HEED THE SPIRIT , HEED THE DOCTRINE .
And by all means be PRAISING AND THANKING HIM CONTINUALLY . THE LORD IS WITH US , WE HAVE ALL HOPE
FOR HE IS OUR HOPE .
Praise the Lord.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let an arsenal of praises with thanksgivings be given unto the Glorious LORD . HE is our hope my friends , HE is our salvation .
Embrace upon the heart by the Holy Ghost His every teaching .
Tie them about thy neck . THE LORD is with the lambs . AND HE KNOWS how to KEEP US safe and from falling .
HE knows how to keep our hearts and minds upon HIM and far from deceptoin . LET US TAKE HEED unto HIM .
And love every WORD in that bible . ITS for our own good and unto HIS GLORY . So hands up , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME .