Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Attention , Attention to all lambs , LET THE GLORIOUS LORD BE PRAISED and THANKED COINTINUOUSLY .
And let us do good , heeding all things the glorious Lord did teach . Loving every word which works such good for our souls .
I feel another re-post to other sites coming on. Praise the Lord.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello my friends . I just came by to encourage us to remember the wonderful HOPE we have in CHRIST .
The wonderful life saving life changing Grace of GOD . The LORD is our hope , HE is our salvation .
One day soon all the lambs will finally be HOME . Just ponder on the beauty of what awaits us at the end of our faith .
A home we have never seen and yet so wonderful it shall be . Oh let the LORD be praised my friends .
You all are loved . Stay glued in the bible and be in prayer and be hearers and doers of all things our LORD did teach .
Let all praise and all thank the LORD .

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9fe099dce2cfd4a2d3d69bb1b39c741d.jpg

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello my friends . I just came by to encourage us to remember the wonderful HOPE we have in CHRIST .
The wonderful life saving life changing Grace of GOD . The LORD is our hope , HE is our salvation .
One day soon all the lambs will finally be HOME . Just ponder on the beauty of what awaits us at the end of our faith .
A home we have never seen and yet so wonderful it shall be . Oh let the LORD be praised my friends .
You all are loved . Stay glued in the bible and be in prayer and be hearers and doers of all things our LORD did teach .
Let all praise and all thank the LORD .
Hallelujah. Such wonderful encouraging words. Home with the LORD.