Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
25671-hand-reaching-glorious-kjv-luke-17-19_preview.jpg

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice that JESUS says your faith . As in our FAITH IN HIM .
Sirs , what must i do to be saved , BELIEVE IN THE GLORIOUS LORD JESUS CHRIST .
We must keep that gospel at the forefront always . To the END cling to the glorious gospel of Christ .
Let no man sway us with this other last days gospel which says otherwise .
Let us cling and stand on every Word of our LORD . HE is our hope and HE our salvation . Let all
praise and thank the Lord .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lamb has returned . Its time to praise and thank the LORD my friend and my friends . OUR HOPE IS IN HE ALONE
HIS EVERY WORD is as sweet honey that heals the soul and builds us up .
Let all that draws breath feast daily on all things He did teach and all things written for our admontion .
I tell us all , EVERY WORD OF GOD WORKS GOOD unto a lamb , unto the hearer and doer of it .
So let all rejoice in the LORD . Let all praise the LORD , let all THANK the LORD
and let us honor HIM in all we do and say , THINKING upon the lovely TRUTH of His word .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friend and brother, Amigo I love the fact that we share the same view of the word as God instructs us.
Every word is precious, sweeter than honey soothing as mothers touch, full of fire and power ,by the word we can live,move and have our being in Him!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too many men are determining to only teach certain parts and to omit certain parts of that bible .
And they are destroying both themselves and those who sit under them .

Yes, and this is a tragedy, that once stout BELIEVERS have become slack and are being led into apostasy by others teaching. Be the cause they have become complacent and lukewarm, or some other reason. Our battle is not over until that LAST BREATH!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and this is a tragedy, that once stout BELIEVERS have become slack and are being led into apostasy by others teaching. Be the cause they have become complacent and lukewarm, or some other reason. Our battle is not over until that LAST BREATH!
Till the last breath . yes indeed . Too many are omitting what follows those IFS .
But the LORD has the lambs . And the lambs shall feed from His glorious Word . Loving and living by Every Word of GOD .
For GOD has planted upon the hearts of the lambs a great LOVE FOR HIM , FOR HIS WORD . OH YES .
The lambs hear the voice of the great shepard of the Sheep . They feast only from the green grass pasture of His word .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is right. Doctrine matters.
We need to get back to our bibles and stick to how the bible teaches us.
Our dear brother @amigo de christo will agree. Praise the Lord.