Can God not save souls, before, during and after the Tribulation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there!

Just a simple thought for you: can God not save souls, before, during and after the Tribulation?

My reasoning is simple, God did not create Creation, just to destroy it (but to transition it, from unbelief to faith); therefore, there will be times when Creation experiences Tribulation and times when it does not.

If God is able to allow for Tribulation, then His Spirit must also work, to deliver us from it.

God does not need to do this early or as it happens or late, He can do all of that!

The stone of Tribulation (metaphorically speaking), must be thrown down, as any other stone of the Temple (as Jesus said "not one stone shall be left that shall not be thrown down" gospels from memory).

There is no greater tribulation than that experienced in the life of every person, except One.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wonder if you have oil for your lamp and your lamp burning, if you think God picks and chooses when He will save (and when He will not).

I should forgive, I think, but I am interested in where this blinkered view of God comes from?

It's not that I hate separation from God, Jesus told us there would be times when we would not be able to find Him, it's just that telling people to be in terror of God's Judgment is disingenuous?

So you instead of keeping His Word, you'd rather make up your own, which is what men's doctrines do?

You should study Christ's parables in Matthew 13, especially when His disciples asked Him why He spoke to the multitudes in parables...

Matt 13:10-16
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, "Why speakest thou unto them in parables?"

11 He answered and said unto them, "Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven,
but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, 'By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:'

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
KJV

The fact... that God has closed off the Truth in His Word to some, while others He has opened up understanding with eyes to see, and ears to hear, is not a doctrine of men. It is God's Word as written. So whether or not you agree, it is not up for debate, otherwise you go against God's Will.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet there are no scriptures showing this taking place during the trib. The saints enter the trib as saints.
That's not scripture.
A great example would be the 144k who are sealed before the trib starts, and of course the two witnesses are Christians before the trib starts as well. The last verse of Rev 12 says the trib is a war against Christians so they are Christians prior to the start of the trib. What isn't found are any Christian converts during the trib and of course there is never a rapture of Christians before the trib starts.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're most welcome.
Revelation 7
13Then one of the elders addressed me: “These in white robes,” he asked, “who are they, and where have they come from?”

14“Sir,” I answered, “you know.”

So he replied, “These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15For this reason,

they are before the throne of God

and serve Him day and night in His temple;

and the One seated on the throne

will spread His tabernacle over them.

16‘Never again will they hunger,

and never will they thirst;

nor will the sun beat down upon them,

nor any scorching heat.’a

17For the Lamb in the center of the throne

will be their shepherd.b

‘He will lead them to springs of living water,’c

and ‘God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’d

Reactions: Lordsflower

Lordsflower

May 27, 2024
Bahn
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
Revelation 7
13Then one of the elders addressed me: “These in white robes,” he asked, “who are they, and where have they come from?”

14“Sir,” I answered, “you know.”

So he replied, “These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15For this reason,

they are before the throne of God

and serve Him day and night in His temple;

and the One seated on the throne

will spread His tabernacle over them.

16‘Never again will they hunger,

and never will they thirst;

nor will the sun beat down upon them,

nor any scorching heat.’a

17For the Lamb in the center of the throne

will be their shepherd.b

‘He will lead them to springs of living water,’c

and ‘God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’d
Yes,that's it.
These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

• Love
Reactions: BlessedPeace