Will Islam Rule?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now since per Daniel 2:34-35 the final beast for the end of this world is to INCLUDE ALL THE PREVIOUS BEAST KINGDOMS OF HISTORY, then how much of the earth would that FINAL BEAST entail?
Davy, Daniel 2:34-35 does not say anything about a final beast. The stone cut out without hands is referring to the Kingdom of God.

34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

35 Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy, Daniel 2:34-35 does not say anything about a final beast. The stone cut out without hands is referring to the Kingdom of God.

Yeah it does... speak of a final beast, can't you read man? And you forgot to continue reading Daniel 2:42-45.

Dan 2:34-35
34 Thou sawest till that
a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

That beast of the "feet that were of iron and clay" IS... the FINAL BEAST FOR THE END OF THIS WORLD.

35 Then was the
iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
KJV

Count the number of the pieces of that FINAL BEAST that is broken to pieces TOGETHER (FIVE PIECES).

And try to remember, the FEET of that final beast has 'ten toes' that represent ten kings.

Dan 2:42-45
42 And as
the toes of the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken.

43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Days of what "kings"? The ten kings represented by the ten toes of that final beast. That's the ten horns of Rev.17 which represents ten kings for the end of this world.

45 Forasmuch as thou sawest
that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, (i.e., Jesus Christ) and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
KJV

Reactions: Keraz

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeah it does... speak of a final beast, can't you read man? And you forgot to continue reading Daniel 2:42-45.

Oh Davy, you are making the same mistakes as many commentators have made by trying to make the Kings of Daniel 2 to be the same as the Beasts of Daniel 7.

Islam is under the influence of the fourth beast and as such also under the influence of the Little Horn where Islamic religion has a worldwide influence over many nations.

Now Daniel Chapter 2 is only dealing with events and kingdoms that have dominion over the land of Babylon and from Jeremaih 50 we also know that the Land of Babylon was devasted and desolated for a period of time from around 150 BC up and until the nation of Iraq was established over the land of Babylon in 1926, by both the British and French Governments, to receive God's cup of wrath once more.

That beast of the "feet that were of iron and clay" IS... the FINAL BEAST FOR THE END OF THIS WORLD.

Sorry Davy, the final beast is not due to emerge from the Bottomless pit for another 1,000 + years from now, but the fifth segment of the statue prophecy has already showed itself to the world and is written about in Jeremaih 50-51 for those who have eyes to see. You are not presenting God's truth on this matter as you have not seen or heard the truth of this matter from the scriptures.

Your disillusion is just as bad as @Douggg's is with respect to the events of the end times.

Whether or not the "Kings" of the Islamic religion will survive the Armageddon Judgement remains to be seen, but I can assure you that Satan is already empowering his Good and faithful Servants with loads of cash in a vain attempt to impede the establishment of God's every lasting kingdom after he, i.e., Satan, is also judged with the Kings of the earth who will assemble at Armageddon to be judged and imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years.

The Islamic Religion can be overcome, as Christ told us during His first advent, through prayer so that it will disappear into the sea.

Oh well you are both wrong in your understandings of the end times.

Goodbye

Last edited:

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh Davy, you are making the same mistakes as many commentators have made by trying to make the Kings of Daniel 2 to be the same as the Beasts of Daniel 7.

Islam is under the influence of the fourth beast and as such also under the influence of the Little Horn where Islamis religion has a worldwide influence over many nations.

Now Daniel Chapter 2 is only dealing with events and kingdoms that have dominion over the land of Babylon and from Jeremaih 50 we also know that the Land of Babylon was devasted and desolated for a period of time from around 150 BC up and until the nation of Iraq was established over the land of Babylon in 1926, by both the British and French Governments, to receive God's cup of wrath once more.

Sorry Davy, the final beast is not due to emerge from the Bottomless pit for another 1,000 + years from now, but the fifth segment of the statue prophecy has already showed itself to the world and is written about in Jeremaih 50-51 for those who have eyes to see. You are not presenting God's truth on this matter as you have not seen or heard the truth of this matter from the scriptures.

Your disillusion is just as bad as @Douggg's is with respect to the events of the end times.

Whether or not the "Kings" of the Islamic religion will survive the Armageddon Judgement remains to be seen, but I can assure you that Satan is already empowering his Good and faithful Servants with loads of cash in a vain attempt to impede the establishment of God's every lasting kingdom after he, i.e., Satan, is also judged with the Kings of the earth who will assemble at Armageddon to be judged and imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years.

The Islamic Religion can be overcome, as Christ told us during His first advent, through prayer so that it will disappear into the sea.

Oh well you are both wrong in your understandings of the end times.

Goodbye
Consider the word 'antichrist'.
It does not necessarily mean someone (or some people) who are overtly and visibly opposed to Christ. AntiChrist means instead of Christ. It is a person/ system which looks like Christ but is a masquerade.

In other words it speaks and has policies which appear to be in favour of Christ but are in fact misrepresenting him. The language is slippery.
The scripture calls it 'the abomination which makes desolate'

This view shifts where and how one looks/ sees.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy, the term "beast" does not appear in Daniel 2. The term is "kingdom" in verses 37, 39, 40, 41, 42, 44 .

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AntiChrist means instead of Christ.
Mark 15:32 Let Christ the King of Israel descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe. And they that were crucified with him reviled him.

Jesus is the rightful and true King of Israel messiah. The Antichrist will be instead of Jesus in that capacity..... for awhile, until he reveals himself as the man of sin, and not the messiah after all.

the Antichrist:
The common name for the end times person of evil. He begins as the little horn person > then becomes the prince who shall come > then becomes the Antichrist > then becomes the revealed man of sin > then becomes the beast-king.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Consider the word 'antichrist'.
It does not necessarily mean someone (or some people) who are overtly and visibly opposed to Christ. AntiChrist means instead of Christ. It is a person/ system which looks like Christ but is a masquerade.

In other words it speaks and has policies which appear to be in favour of Christ but are in fact misrepresenting him. The language is slippery.
The scripture calls it 'the abomination which makes desolate'

This view shifts where and how one looks/ sees.

Just wondering how the context of what you have posted is connected to what I had posted, and you had quoted.

In my post I was not making any reference to the Antichrist or to Antichrists and wondered how you made that connection.

Thanks

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
Doesn't that sound kind of like Islam?
Sure do Jack, most of their country flags have swords in them, but we may never know. Because the last kingdom to rule before Christ comes, is partly 'iron and partly clay', partly Rome and partly '?'. Does E.U. come under the Roman Empire, since historically including Britain, were under the Roman Empire vatican?

Most probably islam worldwide will be the executioners using sword and with the rest of the world in persecuting Christians. And the woman who rides on the beast is the vatican, she is drunk with the cup of wine she holds in her hand. These symbolizes the blood of the martyrs in her hands, and she is drunk with the wine, most probably 'elated'. Thinking she got rid of heretics, as in the past she persecuted Bible believing Christians due to that.

Shalom in Jesus name

Reactions: Jack

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just wondering how the context of what you have posted is connected to what I had posted, and you had quoted.

In my post I was not making any reference to the Antichrist or to Antichrists and wondered how you made that connection.

Thanks
Your eschatology in post #23 reveals that you consider the antichrist to be other than a system or a person masquerading as Christ.....and so I have addressed the fundamental premise of your understanding of antichrist.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your eschatology in post #23 reveals that you consider the antichrist to be other than a system or a person masquerading as Christ.....and so I have addressed the fundamental premise of your understanding of antichrist.

In reading #23 over again I do not believe that I made any mention of the antichrist or gave an indication of the entity type that the antichrist would be. However, I believe that I indicated that the kings and their kingdoms that will have or have had dominion over the land of Babylon were not the beasts of Daniel 7:1-12.

As for the antichrist, it is my view that the antichrist will be a wicked fallen heavenly host and that one of the judged heavenly hosts that goes into the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years will be the antichrist.

Shalom

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for the antichrist, it is my view that the antichrist will be a wicked fallen heavenly host and that one of the judged heavenly hosts that goes into the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years will be the antichrist.
Then who will be the two individuals the beast and the false prophet who will be cast alive into the lake of fire in Revelation 19:20 at Jesus's second coming ?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then who will be the two individuals the beast and the false prophet who will be cast alive into the lake of fire in Revelation 19:20 at Jesus's second coming ?

It is my view that the beasts of Daniel 7 will also be wicked fallen heavenly hosts who are able to influence many from the sea of humanity to do their bidding.

From Daniel 8 we have also been told that for the past nearly 2,300 years the Little Horn has been given armies that have manifested out of the sea of humanity to carry out his desire to trample God's sanctuary and his earthly hosts.

But sadly Douggg you have not been able to comprehend this fact.

Goodbye

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Revelation 20
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God,

Islam will behead you TODAY just for being a Jew or an American or a Muslim woman who refuses to wear the clothes correctly... if they can capture you using Hamas or Hezbolla, or similar.

Here is what your news media does not tell you, so i will.

If you are one of the above, or maybe an Australian, .. and one of the Islamic Radicalized groups captures you and your wife, and children.

They will tie your hands behind your back, and force you to kneel.
They will do this to your wife and children.
They will decide.......'"Parents or children first..."" ?

And that means, the parents get to watch or the children get to watch, first.

Now these are (Arabs) Palestinians, who are Muslim, who are Islamic, that do this to you.

Lets say they pick..."Let the parents watch"..

So, all the Muslims who are not going to hold you or use the saw, take out their I-phones and set to "record".

Then, The parents being filmed, watch the children being filmed, as they are held and they heads are slowly SAWED OFF.
Blood is spurting, the children are screaming, until they are drowning in their own blood right until their heads are SAWED OFF.

The I-phones are all working good. All are charged and ready to go.

Now you, the parent, who just watched that, ... they will film you being "sawed"..

What happens later?

These "arabs, palestinians, muslims, Islamic" will play the murder videos on their Big Screen High Rez TVs, and the entire family will sit there, and watch it and enjoy it.
That is the Murderer, the mother, and the family.. =.all the children.

Thats a fact that Biden, didnt tell you, and the Australian President, left out of the speech, and ditto, the world media.

See, Arabs (Palestinians).... who are owned by Islam, who are fanatics, they were doing this long before last Oct 7, 2023.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In reading #23 over again I do not believe that I made any mention of the antichrist or gave an indication of the entity type that the antichrist would be. However, I believe that I indicated that the kings and their kingdoms that will have or have had dominion over the land of Babylon were not the beasts of Daniel 7:1-12.

Shalom
hmmmmmm

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy, the term "beast" does not appear in Daniel 2. The term is "kingdom" in verses 37, 39, 40, 41, 42, 44 .
Your statement that you must have the BEAST word there for you to believe that's what those pieces of the BEAST statue represents is truly FUNNY!

tailgator

Jun 23, 2024
NC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Doesn't that sound kind of like Islam?
Sounds like something king Herod would do.