The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very good take on Zionism, and the layers of circles of power with the synagogue of Satan at its center.

This FISH guy is a believer and there should be one on every street corner.

His take on life here is similar to mine. He's a critical thinker....
@APAK does this FISH guy have a YT channel?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ I know these statements will drive futurists, pre-tribbers and pre-mills nuts but I do sense the end of the final age is upon us....whether it's the last 40 years or 100 years or so until the great Judgment of the planet and New Jerusalem 'arrives.'

We are in "Satan’s little season today” when Satan is temporarily released from his imprisonment for a short period of time. According to the book of Revelation, Satan will be bound for (symbolic) 1,000 years, and we are drawing down on it today. And after that, he will be released for a brief period to do God's bidding of judgment, with his heathen hordes of Satan worshippers from all walks of life.

During this time, Satan will deceive the nations and prepare the world for a final battle against God and his believers. And it can take many forms and not just with the commonly misplaced only idea of 'bullets or deadly energy flying'...or of nuke weaponry

It is a unique time of increased deception, chaos, and uncertainty, as Satan uses his powers to manipulate and control individuals and societies using his faithful followers who are ruling this world today, and Christ is allowing it all to happen by design. And it's also a time of great spiritual warfare, where believers must remain vigilant and faithful to God in order to resist Satan’s temptations and deceptions, and chase out their own devils they harbor and create by their own fallen nature.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BILLIONS still expected to die in coming years from COVID “vaccines,” says analyst
05/17/2024 // Ethan Huff

Covid-vaccine-world.jpg

Things are about to get really ugly across our land now that Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "vaccines" have had several years to do the damage they were programmed to do inside the bodies of the tens of millions of people who took them.

"Richard's Substack" reports that an "onrushing death wave" is coming our way that will result in mass death, followed by mass destruction.

"Governments, public health ministries and Big Pharma are not talking about what is coming – because they are deeply complicit in despicable, genocidal crimes – but there are a number of prominent, world class, medical scientists explaining what is in the cards over the next few years: a tsunami of death, due to the billions of so-called Covid-19 vaccines that were injected into hordes of victims in countries all over the world," the report reads.

Richard Sauder, who runs the site, linked to this article from Slay News citing Dr. Dolores Cahill, who says that everyone who got vaccinated for the Chinese Virus, at least with the mRNA (modRNA) variety, will be dead within three to five years, "even if they have had only one injection."

Cahill, by the way, has more than 25 years of experience under her belt dealing with high-throughput protein array, antibody array, proteomics technology development and automation.

"The experience includes work on how proteins and antibodies can be used in biomedical applications, including in biomarker discovery, diagnostics and personalized medicine," Slay News reported about Cahill, who works as a professor of translational science at University College Dublin School of Medicine's Conway Institute.

Human knowledge is under attack! Governments and powerful corporations are using censorship to wipe out humanity's knowledge base about nutrition, herbs, self-reliance, natural immunity, food production, preparedness and much more. We are preserving human knowledge using AI technology while building the infrastructure of human freedom. Speak freely without censorship at the new decentralized, blockchain-power Brighteon.io. Explore our free, downloadable generative AI tools at Brighteon.AI. Support our efforts to build the infrastructure of human freedom by shopping at HealthRangerStore.com, featuring lab-tested, certified organic, non-GMO foods and nutritional solutions.

(Related: Did you hear that Pfizer just agreed, albeit quietly, to settle more than 10,000 lawsuits linking its Zantac antacid drug to cancer?)

Insurance companies going kaput from too many death claims​

So many people are already dying that some insurance companies, including the well-known "gecko" insurance company that we will not name, which Sauder says "is in very serious trouble" and "swirling around the corporate failure drain due to the burgeoning death rate."

If the gecko company is struggling to stay afloat, one can only imagine how badly all of its competitors must also be doing.

"Too many people are dying," Sauder writes. "The normal actuarial tables no longer apply."

In many ways, Operation Warp Speed threw a wrench into the current world order and its trajectory by taking out large numbers of people. Some of these people are already deceased while others are too sick to work, with their early mortality coming soon.

As the insurance industry collapses from all this, so will the global financial industry, of which the insurance industry is an integral component. What we are seeing, in essence, is a mass culling of the human "herd."

"It appears that casket and coffin manufacturers, funeral homes, morticians, morgues, graveyards, cemeteries, backhoe operators and grave diggers, crematoriums and the like will have plenty of work – if they can avoid dying themselves!" Sauder says.

"Other industries and the great bulk of the work force will take it on the chin."

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche is another who is warning about the "massive tsunami" of deaths that is still to come. Also calling it a "huge, huge wave," the high volume of illnesses and deaths among the injected population "will bring down the financial, economic and social order," Sauder warns.

"The chaos across society will be complete," he adds.

"From what I can see the growing death and disability are already underway here in Ecuador. I am seeing fewer little babies and pregnant females than I formerly used to. There are still some, but noticeably fewer than before the 'jab' campaign began in 2021. I am also noticing more death and incapacity among people in my personal circle."

The worst is yet to come for the fully vaccinated. Learn more at ChemicalViolence.com.

Sources for this article include:

RichardSauder.substack.com

SlayNews.com

NaturalNews.com

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
BILLIONS still expected to die in coming years from COVID “vaccines,” says analyst
05/17/2024 // Ethan Huff

Covid-vaccine-world.jpg

Things are about to get really ugly across our land now that Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "vaccines" have had several years to do the damage they were programmed to do inside the bodies of the tens of millions of people who took them.

"Richard's Substack" reports that an "onrushing death wave" is coming our way that will result in mass death, followed by mass destruction.

"Governments, public health ministries and Big Pharma are not talking about what is coming – because they are deeply complicit in despicable, genocidal crimes – but there are a number of prominent, world class, medical scientists explaining what is in the cards over the next few years: a tsunami of death, due to the billions of so-called Covid-19 vaccines that were injected into hordes of victims in countries all over the world," the report reads.

Richard Sauder, who runs the site, linked to this article from Slay News citing Dr. Dolores Cahill, who says that everyone who got vaccinated for the Chinese Virus, at least with the mRNA (modRNA) variety, will be dead within three to five years, "even if they have had only one injection."

Cahill, by the way, has more than 25 years of experience under her belt dealing with high-throughput protein array, antibody array, proteomics technology development and automation.

"The experience includes work on how proteins and antibodies can be used in biomedical applications, including in biomarker discovery, diagnostics and personalized medicine," Slay News reported about Cahill, who works as a professor of translational science at University College Dublin School of Medicine's Conway Institute.

Human knowledge is under attack! Governments and powerful corporations are using censorship to wipe out humanity's knowledge base about nutrition, herbs, self-reliance, natural immunity, food production, preparedness and much more. We are preserving human knowledge using AI technology while building the infrastructure of human freedom. Speak freely without censorship at the new decentralized, blockchain-power Brighteon.io. Explore our free, downloadable generative AI tools at Brighteon.AI. Support our efforts to build the infrastructure of human freedom by shopping at HealthRangerStore.com, featuring lab-tested, certified organic, non-GMO foods and nutritional solutions.

(Related: Did you hear that Pfizer just agreed, albeit quietly, to settle more than 10,000 lawsuits linking its Zantac antacid drug to cancer?)

Insurance companies going kaput from too many death claims​

So many people are already dying that some insurance companies, including the well-known "gecko" insurance company that we will not name, which Sauder says "is in very serious trouble" and "swirling around the corporate failure drain due to the burgeoning death rate."

If the gecko company is struggling to stay afloat, one can only imagine how badly all of its competitors must also be doing.

"Too many people are dying," Sauder writes. "The normal actuarial tables no longer apply."

In many ways, Operation Warp Speed threw a wrench into the current world order and its trajectory by taking out large numbers of people. Some of these people are already deceased while others are too sick to work, with their early mortality coming soon.

As the insurance industry collapses from all this, so will the global financial industry, of which the insurance industry is an integral component. What we are seeing, in essence, is a mass culling of the human "herd."

"It appears that casket and coffin manufacturers, funeral homes, morticians, morgues, graveyards, cemeteries, backhoe operators and grave diggers, crematoriums and the like will have plenty of work – if they can avoid dying themselves!" Sauder says.

"Other industries and the great bulk of the work force will take it on the chin."

Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche is another who is warning about the "massive tsunami" of deaths that is still to come. Also calling it a "huge, huge wave," the high volume of illnesses and deaths among the injected population "will bring down the financial, economic and social order," Sauder warns.

"The chaos across society will be complete," he adds.

"From what I can see the growing death and disability are already underway here in Ecuador. I am seeing fewer little babies and pregnant females than I formerly used to. There are still some, but noticeably fewer than before the 'jab' campaign began in 2021. I am also noticing more death and incapacity among people in my personal circle."

The worst is yet to come for the fully vaccinated. Learn more at ChemicalViolence.com.

Sources for this article include:

RichardSauder.substack.com

SlayNews.com

NaturalNews.com
They have said openly that they had to do such ! so as to save the Planet in fact ! and wipe out 80% of the worlds people or else we all will die.

Now who did not hear such said over the years, who could say that it was not said ?
Not to mention where was the Media on this subject ? dead ! as dead as the Media was in Nazi Germany of the 6 million Jews ! not to mention that even the UK Government knew of it and said nothing ! and the RCC knew about such and did nothing ?

So if someone got up and said that they were wanting to kill 6 million people, what would the public do ? or what if such just said they were just only going to offer them as a burnt offering to their gods ? what would the public have to say about that ?

Now as we are on about such things, what of the latest burnt offerings were done after the Jews deal was done ? Oh BandAid where the Satanist got the public to give money to an African Islamic Leader so that he had the power to kill the Christian Negroes in Africa, wiped them out, thaks to the Public in the West who gave money so they could kill them Christians and the Media coverd this all up in fact, even from the start of BandAid, some ask where is all of the money going too ! they would not answer that question in fact untill the day that they handed such over and then nothing mentioned by the media regarding that fact, but some years after the Media and Bob had to come out ! but they had no one to call them out and hound them for doing such pathetic evil in fact and that's not the last case of Media one sided game plays, that only help to get many people killed ! for no good reason but purely evil.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have said openly that they had to do such ! so as to save the Planet in fact ! and wipe out 80% of the worlds people or else we all will die.

Now who did not hear such said over the years, who could say that it was not said ?
Not to mention where was the Media on this subject ? dead ! as dead as the Media was in Nazi Germany of the 6 million Jews ! not to mention that even the UK Government knew of it and said nothing ! and the RCC knew about such and did nothing ?

So if someone got up and said that they were wanting to kill 6 million people, what would the public do ? or what if such just said they were just only going to offer them as a burnt offering to their gods ? what would the public have to say about that ?

Now as we are on about such things, what of the latest burnt offerings were done after the Jews deal was done ? Oh BandAid where the Satanist got the public to give money to an African Islamic Leader so that he had the power to kill the Christian Negroes in Africa, wiped them out, thaks to the Public in the West who gave money so they could kill them Christians and the Media coverd this all up in fact, even from the start of BandAid, some ask where is all of the money going too ! they would not answer that question in fact untill the day that they handed such over and then nothing mentioned by the media regarding that fact, but some years after the Media and Bob had to come out ! but they had no one to call them out and hound them for doing such pathetic evil in fact and that's not the last case of Media one sided game plays, that only help to get many people killed ! for no good reason but purely evil.
These human 'death camp' trials on people will never end until this horrendous evil is stamped out completely. They are entrenched and have lots of staying power. It is of course the inner circle of die-hard Satanists who run it all....and you would be amazed to know who are sitting on the outer circles doing their bidding....well we see some in the media a bit, these days

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Leon Hill - Digital ID = Gateway to Chinese Social Credit

May 19, 2024

my-dig-id.jpeg

Leon Hill describes life in Iceland,
a country with a comprehensive Digital ID system.

"You cannot NOT have a digital ID to live in Iceland. It's impossible."
there is no privacy at all in Iceland...

Anyone can look up where I live. The license plate of my car. How much tax I paid last year. My phone number. You name it. It's public and available--and all you need is my kennitala to find it all out."

SOURCE

by Leon Hill
(henrymakow.com)

Australia just passed
its Digital Identity Bill into law.

I'm Australian, but live in Iceland: a country that already has an all-encompassing digital ID system. If you're wondering how Australia's new system will play out, I'll tell you here.

And also, how Australians who don't want a digital ID can attempt to protect themselves... at least for a short while.

In Iceland, the digital ID system is linked to each person's kennitala, or social security number.

I sign into everything with my electronic ID (rafræn skilríki) via my phone. Any time I access my bank account, phone services, accounting, tax, insurance, credit score, manage my assets (car/house), power bill, medical record, when I vote, or even want to pull up a store receipt of something I've bought, it's all linked to my digital ID.

Everything in one place. Everything.

You cannot NOT have a digital ID to live in Iceland. It's impossible.

You can't get power turned on, get a phone number, buy or register a car, rent or buy a house, or even buy certain items without having a kennitala or digital ID. You need one.

This has its benefits (it makes life more streamlined when you're trying to do something in daily life), but it also means there is no privacy at all in Iceland.

digital-prison.jpeg

Anyone can look up where I live. The license plate of my car. How much tax I paid last year. My phone number. You name it. It's public and available--and all you need is my kennitala to find it all out.

But the government has access to more.

The Icelandic government and tax office has access to my bank accounts and knows every transaction I make, what I spend, and what I earn. They don't need a warrant, or anything else to access it--it's theirs. They just need probable cause to look at it.

Australians, this is what's coming for you.

Over the coming years, the government will make it impossible to opt out of the digital ID system. You'll need one for everything.

And most importantly, they'll coerce Australians into adopting it by creating laws that link it to the most important thing you need to survive in today's modern world: your bank account.

They'll do it on the grounds of anti-money-laundering and financial safety. The gov't will enforce laws onto banks (among the many ID and verification laws already mandated on banks) that if you don't have the digital ID, you won't be able to open, keep, or use a bank account.

If your refuse, you'll effectively be locked out of society. Because in today's modern world, you need access to banking services to survive.

Banking will be first. Then everything else in society will be linked to your digital ID.

Nothing will ever again be private. Just like in Iceland today, the government will know everything. Always. Forever.

So, are there ways to opt-out or protect yourself?

Yes, and also no.

It all comes down to having other options. If you're solely a citizen or resident of Australia and nowhere else, you will have no other options. You will be forced to stay in the ecosystem of Australia.

If you have a second passport however, you will have a second nation to fall back on to use its banking, economic, and social system if you don't want to be forced into adopting Australia's. You can still live in Australia, but potentially hold bank accounts in your other nation.

If you don't have a second passport, but know you're eligible for one via a parent, grandparent, or other means, I would seriously suggest taking action to claim it as soon as possible.

But what if you are stuck? Sure, you could leave Australia. But that's not for everyone.

One backup plan that may help you for a while, is becoming an eResident of another country.

eResidency (or digital residency) allows you to access the services of another nation (like banking, etc) without living there. The two major eResidency programs offered today exist in the Baltic EU nation of Estonia, and the island nation of Palau.

You never have to go to either country to claim eResidency. It's a background check, and a small payment, and you can be then sent a nationally-recognised ID card from that nation, that will allow you to among many other things, set up a bank account.

Simply search for "Palau digital residency" or "Estonia eResidency" online if you're interested in either.

It's not a perfect solution. It won't completely protect you if your decision will be to stay in Australia long-term. On a long enough timeline--like in Iceland--you will eventually have to get Australia's digital ID.

The government will make it impossible for you to live otherwise.

But having a backup plan--like a bank account, or money/assets in a location that is harder for the Australian government to access or block you from--might be something you are interested in.

And I'm all for having backup plans.

But again, the best backup plan will always be a citizenship/passport of at least one more nation, or at the very least, your having a permanent residency permit elsewhere. Somewhere that believed in citizens having freedom and privacy.

I hope this helps.
-

Related- Digital identity bill passed by Australian Government, the WEF has Australia by the balls

First Comment from Aloysius Fozdyke-

I've been busy lately, but wanted to let you know that after we gave the CCP everything they need to take Australia, New Zealand and Canada into the new Chinese empire (as Chinese Special Economic Zones) events are developing at a fast pace.

We were advised that by 2040, Australia and New Zealand would be ruled (not governed) by the Chinese government using Smartphones and digital ID.

The governments of both countries are establishing the infrastructure for the Chinese takeover. For years, various Australian governments have been importing and using Chinese-manufactured facial recognition system cameras and the programmes which allow these to work. Do the 'white trash' care? Not at all!

The Chinese will use "safety and security" to keep the 'white trash' in an open-air prison, just like modern Australia started. And there's nothing can be done to stop this. Nothing! Both Australians and New Zealanders have been disarmed and feel a lot safer.

It's a bit sad, because we were expecting at least a little pushback for the sake of some fun. Anyway, this is the beginning of the long-awaited Age of Satan, and we rejoice and are glad in it! All the best.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

By Month’s End, WHO Seeks to Pass Orwellian Pandemic Treaty to Implement Algorithmic Surveillance and Control Systems Worldwide​

by Lance D Johnson | Natural News
May 22nd 2024, 6:48 am

WHO planning more pandemics, weaponizing science and propaganda to control people and depopulate Earth.

WHO’s psychotic ARIA tool doubles down on germaphobia, analyzes aerosols and micromanages human activity.

1716386080588.png
The World Health Organization (WHO) body of experts are set to convene in Geneva, Switzerland, at their 77th World Health Assembly from May 27 to June 1, 2024. At the assembly, WHO’s member countries will cast their votes on the final version of the agency’s “pandemic agreement.”

This agreement will give the beleaguered agency more power over sovereign nations, including the power to order targeted lockdowns and mitigation measures. The agreement will allow a global body of experts to use surveillance tools and implement broader mandates for PCR testing, masks, so-called vaccines and other countermeasures. Right now WHO is developing a standardized algorithm to quantify airborne transmission risk to dictate public policies on human interactions.

WHO’s psychotic ARIA tool doubles down on germaphobia, analyzes aerosols and micromanages human activity​

WHO is currently collaborating with the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) to develop an online tool [PDF] that will evaluate and predict risks associated with future airborne virus transmission across various public and private settings. This surveillance tool, named ARIA, will model the hypothetical spread of airborne pathogens in indoor settings, so WHO can craft precise directives on mitigation measures for business owners, households, healthcare centers and others indoor venues.

According to WHO, ARIA was developed by “a global group of experts” who conducted a “comprehensive review of the scientific literature.” Again and again, we are told to “trust the experts” – even though WHO’s guidance has caused significant damage to families, economies and livelihoods worldwide.

The ARIA tool is a psychotic doubling down of the germaphobia, social distancing, human isolation and mental illness behavioral training that took place during the covid-19 scandal. In their formulas, the WHO experts break down the “expiratory activity” of talking, speaking, singing and shouting, and analyze its impact on spreading viruses. The experts discuss issues like “volumetric particle emission concentration” and the “gravitational settlement” of aerosol particles from people who are sitting and/or standing. According to the tool, controlling household size and ensuring societal compliance with mask mandates is important for determining spread.
https://www.infowarsstore.com/nitri...m_medium=banner&utm_content=nitricboostbanned
From ARIA: “In the absence of mask mandates, the compliance of face coverings is an important parameter, hence the exact quantification of the risk reduction provided by the use of face coverings is highly dependent on the level of compliance.”
The tool was obviously designed by people who would be better off living their paranoid lives isolated in a padded room. The tool delves into the concept of “particle deposition” which they claim “is primarily governed by the mechanisms of inertial impaction, gravitational sedimentation, Brownian diffusion, and, to a lesser extent, by turbulence, electrostatic precipitation, and interception.”

WHO planning more pandemics, weaponizing science and propaganda to control people and depopulate Earth​

The WHO “experts” lay out a formula to understand how unseen particles in the air are influenced by various factors that they concocted. In their mentally insane attempt to govern the particles in the air – and in their wild delusion that they can somehow control viruses – the WHO experts seek to collect data on people, surveil and control every human activity. As they collect this data, they will only seek to micromanage every last particle in the air and dictate how people interact with those particles for the collective “good of all.”
WHO’s ARIA tool is beyond Orwellian. Behind all the formulas and “science” is a global technocracy that seeks to control people, to strip individuals of autonomy and threaten their lives at every turn.
Jeremy Farrar, WHO Chief Scientist, is certain that this tool will bring clarity for addressing future pandemics:
Together with a very diverse range of leading public health agencies and experts across multiple disciplines, we are pleased to have been able to address this complex and timely issue and reach a consensus. The agreed terminology for pathogens that transmit through the air will help set a new path for research agendas and implementation of public health interventions to identify, communicate and respond to existing and new pathogens.
The WHO has proven to be a totalitarian nightmare of a bureaucracy. Without accountability and without a complete repudiation of their tactics, we will see more pandemic propaganda and societal controls in the near future, coupled with more predatory “vaccine” depopulation efforts. We’re all involved in this war, whether we like it or not, so we must get used to being called “anti-science” and an “anti-vaxxer.” We must be prepared to say NO to all breaches of liberty and sanity, and be willing to defend our lives and our families at all costs.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Patrick O'Carroll - Talmud is the Jewish Book of Hate​

May 21, 2024

what-talmud-teaches.png

I apologize for this breach of good taste but contributor O'Carroll insists on reminding us of the source of much of the hate humanity feels. The majority of Jews have never read the Talmud ( I didn't.) But, unfortunately, these disgusting views inform Organized Jewry which is responsible for Communism, Zionism, globalism, the Plandemic, and the NWO. If assimilated Jews don't denounce them, they will be blamed for them.

A BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO THE TALMUD

chutzpah - Accusing other people of the racist hatred at the essence of your "religion"

Michael Anthony Hoffman II is a leading expert on Judaism. Here, he gives a concise introduction to the Talmud:

What is the "TALMUD" ... How does it work? - MICHAEL HOFFMAN

The Talmud contains THOUSANDS of laws that plague [or curse] the Jewish people with what Hoffman calls a BUREAUCRATIC MICROMANAGEMENT OF THEIR LIVES, and he voices his frustration by stating: "But when we step up to free them from that, they dare to call us 'haters' ...".

by Patrick O'Carroll
(henrymakow.com)

In Mark 7 and Mathew 5, Jesus condemned the Talmud
, although He referred to it not as the Talmud but as the Oral Law that contradicted the Law of God. At that time, the unholy oral law had not yet been committed to writing.

Jesus condemned the Pharisees for nullifying the Word of God "with your manmade traditions", e.g. Mark 7:8 "For laying aside the commandment of God, you hold the tradition of men".

Michael Hoffman wrote two great books, first his large book "Judaism Discovered" (2008), and then an abridgment thereof called "Judaism's Strange Gods" (2011), in which he demonstrated that Judaism is, in fact, POLYTHEISTIC.

EXAMPLES OF TALMUDIC "LAW" AND OF THE TALMUD'S "HOLY" TEACHINGS

Jews should surrender to any temptation to do evil, and should do evil, especially as a stranger or in disguise:

Moed Kattan 17a: "If a Jew is tempted to do evil, he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there".

Jews must OBEY their rabbis because, if they do not, they will be boiled in hot excrement in hell:

Erubin 21b: "Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell".

Jews MUST genocide all Gentiles, particularly Christians:

Coschen Hamischpat 425 Hagah 425: "It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah".

Jews MUST murder, or genocide, all Gentiles:

Abodah Zara 26b: "Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed".

Only Jews are human, all Gentiles are "animals":

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world [the Goyim] are not human beings, but beasts".

loxism8.png

Gentiles are two-legged "animals" in human form whose sole purpose or function is to serve the Jews:

Midrasch Talpioth: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form, so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form and condemned to serve the Jew day and night".

Gentiles are "animals":

Yebamoth 98a: "All Gentile children are animals".

Gentile girls are filthy and indecent from birth:

Abodah Zarah 36b: "Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth".

Jews may kill Gentiles with impunity:

Tosefta Avodah Zarah B,5: " If a Goy kills a Goy or a Jew, he is responsible; but if a Jew kills a Goy, he is NOT responsible".

Sepher Ikkarim III c 25: "It is permitted to take the body and the life of a Gentile".

Jews should sacrifice Gentiles because this is effectively equivalent to "animal"-sacrifice:

Talmud: Bammidber Raba c 21 and Jalkut 772: "Every Jew who spills the blood of the godless [non-Jews], is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God".

Jews may murder Gentiles with impunity; Jews may rob the property of Gentiles with impunity:

Sanhedrin 57a: "When a Jew murders a Gentile ['Cuthean'], there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep".

Jews must kill any Gentile who does as little as merely strike a Jew:

Sanhedrin 58b: "If a heathen [Gentile] hits a Jew, the Gentile must be killed".

Jews must behave mercilessly toward Gentiles:

Hikkoth Akum XI: "Show no mercy to the Goyim".

Jews must not save Gentiles:

Hikkoth Akum XI: "Do not save Goyim in danger of death".

Jews must honor a dog more than a Gentile:

Baba Mezia, 114b: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world [meaning the Gentiles] are not human beings but beasts".

Jews may steal the property of all nations without any scruples, and Jews must have no scruples:

Schulchan Aruch, Choschen Hammiszpat 348: "All property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples".

goyim-own-nothing.png

Jews may steal from Gentiles:

Tosefta Abda Zara VIII, 5: "How to interpret the word 'robbery': A Goy is forbidden to steal, rob, or take women slaves etc. from a Goy or from a Jew. But a Jew is not forbidden to do all this to a Goy".

Jews may steal the property of all nations and must control, or own, their Gentile populations [as if "livestock"]:

Seph Jp 92,1: "God has given the Jews power over the possessions and blood of all nations".

Jews may steal from Gentiles, by not paying the wages that are due to Gentiles:

Sanhedrin 57a: "A Jew need not pay a Gentile ['Cuthean'] the wages owed him for work".

Jews may steal from Gentiles, by not returning lost property to Gentiles:

Baba Mezia 24a: "If a Jew finds an object lost by a heathen [Gentile] it does not have to be returned" [also reaffirmed in Baba Kamma 113b].

God will punish Jews whose daughters marry old men, or who swap an infant for a wife, or who return the property of a Gentile [meaning Jews MUST steal from Gentiles]:

Sanhedrin 76a: "God will not spare a Jew who marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean [Gentile] ..."

own-nothing.jpeg

Jews may deceive and steal from Gentiles:

Schulchan Aruch, Choschen Hammiszpat 156: "When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money, and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it".

Jews who give Jewish money to Gentiles must be murdered:

Choschen Hammiszpat 388, 15: "If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the Earth".

Jews may bear false witness, or lie, or deceive with impunity:

Schabouth Hag 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording".

Jews may bear false witness to, or lie to, or deceive Gentiles with impunity:

Baba Kamma 113a: "Jews may use subterfuges [lies] to circumvent a Gentile".

hoffman.jpg

Jews may commit breach of contract:

Nedarim 23b: "He who desires that none of his vows made during the year be valid, let him stand at the beginning of the year and declare: 'Every vow which I may make in the future shall be null'. His vows are then invalid".

Jews may rape Gentile girls with impunity:

Gad Shas 2:2: "A Jew may violate [rape], but not marry, a Gentile girl".

Jews may commit child-rape and child-molestation of Gentile girls with impunity:

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated [raped]".

Kethuboth 11b: "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl, it is nothing".

goyim-property-israel.png

Jews may commit child-rape and child-molestation of any child under the age of nine with impunity:

Sanhedrin 54b: "A Jew may have sexual intercourse with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old".

Jewish women may commit bestiality or have sex with demons, and may nonetheless marry a rabbi later on:

Yebamoth 59b: "A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sexual intercourse with a demon is eligible to marry a Jewish priest too".

Jesus is in hell, being boiled in hot excrement:

Gittin 57a: "Jesus is in Hell, being boiled in hot excrement".

Mary was a prostitute:

Sanhedrin, 106a,b: "Mary, the mother of Jesus, was a prostitute and played the harlot with carpenters".

Jesus was a sorcerer who persuaded Jews to abandon Judaism:

Sanhedrin 43a: "Jesus practiced sorcery and enticed Israel to apostasy".

Jews must burn the Christian Bible (and hence engage in book-burning):

Shabbath 116a: "Jews must destroy the books of the Christians [i.e. the New Testament]".

Gentiles engage in bestiality:

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b: "Gentiles prefer sex with cows".

Even farm animals owned by Jews have more rights than farm animals owned by Gentiles:

Baba Kamma 37b. "If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite [Gentile] there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite [Gentile] gores an ox of an Israelite ... the payment is to be in full".

• Sad
Reactions: TLHKAJ

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Cancer Researchers Call to Halt mRNA ‘Vaccines’ Amid Surge of Turbo Cancer​

Sean Miller | Infowars
May 22nd 2024, 10:56 am

Esteemed medical doctors and researchers sound the alarm on Covid vaccine-induced turbo cancer outbreak.

1716396527162.png
Dr. Maarten Fornerod, a molecular biology researcher in the field of cell biology and cancer genetics and researcher Dr. Christof Plothe, a naturopath and osteopath, appeared in an video discussion Monday on PharmaFiles by Aussie17 where they expanded upon a recent study, previously reported on by Infowars, detailing the massive cancer increase post-Covid vaccination.

“There’s enough strong evidence linking mRNA vaccines to cancer and then in addition to the safety signal of Japan to say, okay, it’s time to stop,” Fornerod said.

GLOBAL ALERT: Cancer experts and renowned Oncologists Worldwide Call For Immediate Halt to mRNA Gene Therapy Amid Surge of Hyper-progressive cancer cases by Aussie17

“There’s enough strong evidence linking mRNA vaccines to cancer. and then in addition to the safety signal of Japan to say, okay, it’s time to stop!”

Read on Substack
Plothe laid out how the novel technology of mRNA injections were not tested for cancer causing properties.
https://www.infowarsstore.com/prepa...ideo&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=foodbanned
“So if you have a gene therapy that’s completely novel, one of the criteria is you need to test, does it cause cancer,” Plothe said. “Carcinogenicity is a requirement to release any medication, this was never done.”

Fornerod expounded upon the untested nature of the Covid gene therapy injections.

“That was clearly irresponsible, I mean clearly irresponsible because there was no long term safety data and there was no genotoxic studies and there was no carcinogenic studies, not even in mice,” Fornerod said. “It seems like such a natural thing to do with this kind of technology.”

“So of course the argument was we were in a crisis, right, we were in a crisis so we had to take risk,” Fornerod said. “But for sure now this argument doesn’t hold anymore.”

Fornerod went on to say that now whenever there’s a safety signal, such as cancer, they must stop the injection process.
Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson reported on the rise of cancer after the Covid vaccination rollout.

Attkisson interviewed Dr. Nathan Goodyear, an alternative treatment homeopath and integrative oncologist who discussed the link between the Covid spike protein and cancer production.

“Turbo cancer describes what we’ve seen and what we’ve seen now for four years, and what we’re seeing with the pandemic is cancer changing. There was cancer pre-pandemic and there is cancer post-pandemic, they are not the same thing,” Goodyear said. “Before the pandemic was predominantly one that we would say we were winning the war on, it’s predominantly one over the age of 50. What we are now seeing is shifting geographics. Younger and young, more aggressive and just weird things.”

Goodyear went on to discuss seeing men with breast cancer, a rare occurrence in the past.

“What we’re told is don’t believe your eyes and don’t believe your ears,” he said.

Microbiology researcher Dr. Mikolaj Raszek also discussed the technical aspect of turbo cancer.

Infowars recently reported on how DNA contamination found in the Covid injections can lead to cancer.
Edward Dowd recent reported on the surge of turbo cancers as well.

• Sad

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

By Month’s End, WHO Seeks to Pass Orwellian Pandemic Treaty to Implement Algorithmic Surveillance and Control Systems Worldwide​

by Lance D Johnson | Natural News
May 22nd 2024, 6:48 am

WHO planning more pandemics, weaponizing science and propaganda to control people and depopulate Earth.

WHO’s psychotic ARIA tool doubles down on germaphobia, analyzes aerosols and micromanages human activity.
They're such evil liars. We knew this was coming.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only Jews are human, all Gentiles are "animals":

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world [the Goyim] are not human beings, but beasts".

loxism8.png

Gentiles are two-legged "animals" in human form whose sole purpose or function is to serve the Jews:
One wonders when you'll get your fill of antimsemitism, hating Jews?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is only antisemitism if he is speaking evil of actual Jews. Obviously, these "jews" fit into this category spoken of by Jesus.

Revelation 2:9
[9]I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not the foggiest in what you are saying. Did they teach you that word at school as a real word for real semitic language speaking people?

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not the foggiest in what you are saying. Did they teach you that word at school as a real word for real semitic language speaking people?
I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I'm saying. What does this verse mean to you?

Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.

Numbers 24:9

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I'm saying. What does this verse mean to you?

Whoever blesses Israel will be blessed,
And whoever curses Israel will be cursed.

Numbers 24:9
Not just lost with misunderstanding of who were the OT Israel and what happened to them, also lost to whom is called a Jew today and who is true Israel today. That makes three critical errors you have made, and keep making for some amazing reasons.

I can explain your scripture to you if you wish.....well here you go...

In the biblical passage Numbers 24:9, the verse reads: "Like a lion, Israel crouches and lies down; like a lioness, who dares to arouse her? Blessed is everyone who blesses you, O Israel, and cursed is everyone who curses you.”

Context:

The passage is part of the book of Numbers, which recounts the Israelites’ journey through the wilderness. The chapter 24 is a prophecy spoken by Balaam, a non-Israelite prophet, who is hired by King Balak of Moab to curse the Israelites. However, despite being paid to curse them, Balaam is unable to do so and instead blesses them.

Meaning:

The verse is often interpreted as a symbol of Israel’s strength and power, likening them to a lion that lies down and sleeps, indicating a sense of security and confidence. The phrase “who dares to arouse her?” suggests that it would be a bold and dangerous move to provoke or disturb Israel, implying that they are a force to be reckoned with.

Conclusion:

In summary, the passage Numbers 24:9 is a prophetic declaration of Israel’s strength and power, emphasizing their ability to live in peace and security, and warning against those who would seek to harm them.

Now you have to know that scripture says that these Israelites eventually failed to reach the Promised land in permanent peace, strength and security. In fact their journey and stay in Judea/Canaan was characterized by tremendous turmoil, idolatry and death. God eventually departed from them completely even 400 years before Christ. Only remnants survived in each generation. And the last one generation of remnants spread into the nations by 70 AD. No more national Israel, by God's design and purpose. It is in the Bible...

The ones you have fallen for are not even blood line Israelites, if that counts for anything and it doesn't. These are Ashkenazi converted Jews, not even descendants of true Israel. Most originated in SE Asia. Most were of the Khazarian tribes around the Black Sea. They used to be pagan Phalanx worshippers.

From the History Today online article.....a brief intro...

Khazaria: A Forgotten Jewish Empire​

Nicholas Soteri reflects on the often-overlooked Jewish kingdom of Khazaria, and the vital role they played in balancing Christian and Muslim power in the early medieval period.

Nicolas Soteri | Published in History Today Volume 45 Issue 4 April 1995

Khazaria. Map: History Today.
A map of Khazaria: History Today/Ken Waas.

The unfortunate thing is that especially in the past few years, all types of propagandists have been busy countering this truth as 'ant-semitic' as baseless etc. as you would of course automatically agree with them. Shame..

I think you get the picture.....so I wonder what keeps you locked you in chains regarding these so-called Jews today. As if you are spellbound with these people? It sure is not because of scripture. More worldly politics it seems, and we both know where that goes....

Only from David his branch of Jesse, his Father, did the true Israel seed grow and germinate from...Yahshua the Messiah.

I go with scripture and the Spirit within me over world propaganda...