T U L I P explained

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I knew when I was first being taught the truth.... From my parents and my Sundays schools.... around the age of six, or a little before.
Sorry, no one knows Gods truth unless they are Born Of The Spirit....that is the only way you can know all about God, ....He is Spirit therefore can only know him in our spirit.
1 Corinthians 12:3New King James Version (NKJV) Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit
That's cool with me. The first bible verse I remember having committed to memory was " For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.".

Where do you know that God Loves you?

It’s not just by reading the written word?

Who witnesses Gods Love to our heart/ spirit?

You already know this.
A long time before you all were learning or having thoughts on the subject according to most testimonies.
Ok.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why then ???

Eccl 12:7 then the dust will return to the earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it.

This is not a born again experience. Yet the human spirit lives.

Matt 10:28 “Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell

The human soul is not his spirit. It is the spirit that goes back forever to God.

Any bolding, color or size changes are mine for emphasis

NOW: An explanation of difference between our human spirits and our human souls.

"The human soul is not his spirit. It is the spirit that goes back forever to God."

Generally, the spirit returns to God who made it, but if unbelieving, then not for eternal life, it goes back for judgement for the things done in the body.
If not found worthy of eternal life, it is then separated from God in the eternal fire.

All though will come before Christ for judgement. The separation story between the goats and the sheep for example.

Believer's wont come under this judgement for eternal life or eternal death as they have eternal life as soon as they believe.
All those who believe were born of God first, then they seek and ask from God who is known to them as Christ.
The world does not know Him, so none of those of the world seek for God.

Eternal separation from God is spoken of in the New Covenant scriptures.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post it then?

Post my error?

According to your word, which is non valid.
Done it so many times I lost count

Look you do not have to believe me, I could care less.

But when you start falsely accusing people. and refuse to look at the word. that's on you not me

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 5:24

Life and Judgment Are Through the Son​

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus was predestined to die on that cross in body....it was all part of God’s plan from the beginning....he did not die in Spirit if he had done that he would have ceased to have been God.
This just shows you have no comprehension on what spiritual death is.

If jesus did nto die spiritually. we are still dead in our sin, You have no hope of salvation
When Jesus was 12, the Bible says, His parents discovered Him in the Temple, “sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions” (Luke 2:46). No, God did not die or cease to exist when Jesus was put to death on the cross. He was truly God in human form — fully God, and yet also fully man.
Yes he was\

But he was seperated from the father and the spirit. in a death that paid for your and my sin.

if he did not. we are still dead in our sin

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life,

Notice this part of your Verse?

""""""", he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life,""" as that is also John 3:16.

= Calvin rejected those, denied those and rewrote those as...>"God caused me to believe, because im too depraved to do it".

Calvin is a LIAR.
His Theology is a Cross Denying "cult" doctrine that deceives anyone who reads it, unless they are this.... Hebrews 13:9

• Love
Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Eternally Grateful

If the wages of sin is death Romans 6:23 and we have shown he was held under deaths dominion, until he was crucified and raised...
@face2face The wage of sin is death. Thats why we must be born again (literally a second time) because we are dead in trespasses and sins
Then we understand this....

but we see Jesus, who was made lower than the angels for a little while, now crowned with glory and honor because he suffered (tasted) death, so that by God’s grace he would experience (tasted) death on behalf of everyone. Heb 2:9.
Yes. he tasted the death we had, and needed saved from
What did Jesus need saving from?
He did not need saved
Answer: The affects of sin in his body (not his!); death working in his members which is why Christ was raised up in the line of Adam (Jesus is called the second Adam!).
What?

Where do you get this?
Read this very carefully!!!!

2:14 Therefore, since the children (you) share in flesh and blood, he (Jesus) likewise shared in their humanity, so that through death he could destroy the one who holds the power of death (that is, the devil = sin personified Romans 6:23! - sin has the power of death!), 2:15 and set free those who were held in slavery all their lives by their fear of death. 2:16 For surely his concern is not for angels, but he is concerned for Abraham’s descendants. 2:17 Therefore he had to be made like his brothers and sisters in every respect, so that he could become a merciful and faithful high priest in things relating to God, to make atonement for the sins of the people. Heb 2:14–18.

All of this teaching is completely and utterly lost on Rita - she has zero understanding of what Paul is teaching and she may never.

What God did in the body of Christ on the Cross was the most profound victory this earth has ever seen!

However, the moment you make Christ God its all lost!

F2F
lol

I was dead. separated from God.. and headed to an eternity apart from God.

I was made alive in him, being buried with him in baptism. and was made alive

If Christ is in me, the body is dead because of sin, the spirit is alive because of righteousness.(romans 8: 10)

Even as a born again child of God. my body is dieing why? Because one of the results of adams sin was that our bodies would suffer and start to die. and eventually the final result is death. No one has ever escaped this except for two OT people who walked with God and never physically died.

The wage of sin is not physical death.. Again, if it was. everyone who dies physically paid their own debt and will be granted eternal life through their own death

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And please remember I asked you "how" your sins were represented in his body.

8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 8:2 For the law of the life-giving Spirit in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death. 8:3 For God achieved what the law could not do because it was weakened through the flesh. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and concerning sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, Ro 8:1–3.

Everything God did in Christ was to abolish the law of sin which leads to death!

How did He do this?

He raised up a son in the line of Adam who had our condemned nature with all the temptations we have but he through obeidence overcame the nature and was unjustly put to death on the Cross...which is why the grave could not hold him!

Although he was a son, he learned obedience through what he suffered. Hebrews 5:8

He suffered the affects of sin in his body like no other, though still being sinless

Death no longer has dominion over him!

F2F
Matthew 27:46

And about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?” that is, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

Mark 15:34
And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying, “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?” which is translated, “My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?”

That is how

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Eternally Grateful

Where did God condemn sin? In the body of the Lord Jesus Christ!
How did God do it? By raising him up in the Line of Adam, Abraham and David having our nature
Why did He decide to do it in His Son's Body? For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world. And Christ overcame the World!

15:54 Now when this perishable puts on the imperishable, and this mortal puts on immortality, then the saying that is written will happen, “Death has been swallowed up in victory.” 15:55 “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?” 15:56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!

Death where is your sting? your victory?

Maybe now you are seeing the importance of this subject of sin & death?

F2F
I am sorry , This is very odd..

You want to focus on physical death

That is the result of sin, it is not the penalty of sin.. Not sure why you can not see this

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This just shows you have no comprehension on what spiritual death is.

If jesus did nto die spiritually. we are still dead in our sin, You have no hope of salvation
Nonsense..this is your opinion..he couldn’t have possibly have died spiritually, he would then ceased to have been God..he gave up His Spirit when his body died..and that is our only way back to God.

He gave up His Spirit...as we couldn’t receive all of God Spirit it would kill us..

Therefore we are Born Again by His Spirit and we receive His Spirit into our heart/ spirit, when God decides to make us Born Again.

Yes he was\

But he was seperated from the father and the spirit. in a death that paid for your and my sin.

if he did not. we are still dead in our sin
Not true..Jesus could never be separated from God as Jesus was God in the Flesh.

Again this all comes through heart/ spiritual revelation.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The human soul is not his spirit. It is the spirit that goes back forever to God."

Generally, the spirit returns to God who made it, but if unbelieving, then not for eternal life, it goes back for judgement for the things done in the body.
If not found worthy of eternal life, it is then separated from God in the eternal fire.

All though will come before Christ for judgement. The separation story between the goats and the sheep for example.

Believer's wont come under this judgement for eternal life or eternal death as they have eternal life as soon as they believe.
All those who believe were born of God first, then they seek and ask from God who is known to them as Christ.
The world does not know Him, so none of those of the world seek for God.

Eternal separation from God is spoken of in the New Covenant scriptures.
My soul goes to God. it is my very essence..

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Here is the problem with @Ritajanice

She does not understand the power of God to make all people understand, and how people have taken Gods word and hidden it themselves. God did not keep it from them.
Ritajanice understands the power of God via His Spirit.

God does not say he has hidden his word in people Born Again.

God says we are Born Of The Spirit/ Born Again....we are Born From Above...unfortunately as I’ve already explained to you...you don’t understand the Living Spiritual birth, that can only come from God via. His Witness His Living Holy Spirit....just as His word says.

1 Corinthians 12:3New King James Version (NKJV) Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of God calls Jesus accursed, and no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Holy Spirit

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense..this is your opinion..he couldn’t have possibly have died spiritually, he would then ceased to have been God..
No he would not

spiritual death literally means seperated from God. God the father and spirit turned their back on Jesus when my sin was placed on his body. they forsook Jesus for your sins. that was the penalty of sin.

he gave up His Spirit when his body died..and that is our only way back to God.
Yes, His spirit left his body.. But that did nto pay for your sin
He gave up His Spirit...as we couldn’t receive all of God Spirit it would kill us..
what??? Seriously where do you come up with this stuff? The spirit entered Saul, and king david and many OT and women, and they did nto die.
Therefore we are Born Again by His Spirit and we receive His Spirit into our heart/ spirit, when God decides to make us Born Again.
God decided when/if to make us born again. '

When we recieve his gift..
Not true..Jesus could never be separated from God as Jesus was God in the Flesh.
Yes he could. Because he is not the father or the Holy Spirit. they are three seperate entities.

God can not relate with sin, when your sin was placed on Jesus body. The father or the spirit could not in right standing, be united with Christ..
Again this all comes through heart/ spiritual revelation.
Well you are not receiving this revelation. Not sure who you are hearing from. but its not God

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ritajanice understands the power of God via His Spirit
No she does not. if she did, she would understand the word of God.

God does not say he has hidden his word in people Born Again.
God does not hide his word from anyone. at the most. He pushes truth in peoples face and forces them to harden their own hearts..
God says we are Born Of The Spirit/ Born Again....we are Born From Above...unfortunately as I’ve already explained to you...
Yes he did, I was born again 40 years ago. and your explanation was in error
you don’t understand the Living Spiritual birth, that can only come from God via. His Witness His Living Holy Spirit....just as His word says.
I understand it quite well thank you.. STOP WITH YOUR ACCUSATIONS!!!!!
Thats funny, I know many who call Jesus lord who do not know him at all..

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, no one knows Gods truth unless they are Born Of The Spirit....that is the only way you can know all about God, ....He is Spirit therefore can only know him in our spirit.
Well, then when my mom and my dad, and my greatgrandma, and my preacher and my sunday school teacher all were telling a big fat lie to me.... AND STUPID ME BELIEVED THEM......

I always knew that church was a waste of time.

And while this has nothing at all to do with being born again or being saved....

I had the 23rd psalm memorized by the time I was 8 or 9... and understood it, as well as the Apostles creed and Lord's Prayer all in grade school time.

Such a waste of time, eh?

Golly gee. I was a liar too... wasn't I?
Where do you know that God Loves you?

Lieing John... 3:16 I believed him....“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. For it was preached adnauseum that I was of the world and I needed to believe so I did.
It’s not just by reading the written word?

I did not read the word at 5 or 6 years old
Who witnesses Gods Love to our heart/ spirit?

You already know this.

Ok.
I am done........................................................

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No he would not

spiritual death literally means seperated from God. God the father and spirit turned their back on Jesus when my sin was placed on his body. they forsook Jesus for your sins. that was the penalty of sin.
Sorry not biblical.
Yes, His spirit left his body.. But that did nto pay for your sin
It’s because of His death and resurrection that we can become Born Again and saved from eternal damnation.

He took our sin onto his body not into his Spirit, there was no sin in Jesus Spirit.
what??? Seriously where do you come up with this stuff? The spirit entered Saul, and king david and many OT and women, and they did nto die.
Scripture saying that the Spirit entered Saul, I thought he spoke to Saul on the Damascus Road?
God decided when/if to make us born again. '

When we recieve his gift..
You don’t tell God when he can make your spirit Born Again
Yes he could. Because he is not the father or the Holy Spirit. they are three seperate entities.
Jesus was God in the flesh...I am not allowed to talk about the T.
God can not relate with sin, when your sin was placed on Jesus body. The father or the spirit could not in right standing, be united with Christ..
Complete and utter confusion..quickly scrolling on by.
Well you are not receiving this revelation. Not sure who you are hearing from. but its not God
That is once again just your opinion and can’t be backed up using scripture.

Ritajanice

Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No she does not. if she did, she would understand the word of God.
Just your opinion my lovely.
God does not hide his word from anyone. at the most. He pushes truth in peoples face and forces them to harden their own hearts..
Not biblical.
Yes he did, I was born again 40 years ago. and your explanation was in error

I understand it quite well thank you.. STOP WITH YOUR ACCUSATIONS!!!!!

Thats funny, I know many who call Jesus lord who do not know him at all..
Once again that is your opinion / testimony and belief on what “ you” believe it means to be Born Again...my opinion/testimony and belief..is at the opposite of your opinion/ testimony and belief 100% opposite.

And once again “ you” have voiced I don’t know the Lord.

Praise God...for all that is thrown at me.

God given faith can never ever be erased from the heart/ spirit of His Born Again child.

Born Again of imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever....liveth and abideth forever in our hearts/ spirit that is where the seed of God was planted.

My opinion/testimony and belief.

Last edited:
  • Haha