Prayer Request

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last Thursday when I went to get an epidural I told them my pain level was a 10 out of 10. That night I took Umary and took it the next morning and the pain was gone. I also got a Teeter Inversion Table and put it together and started using it last Friday. I did have a good deal of leg pain Monday but the rest of the week the pain has been pretty low. I had an interview Tuesday and I didn’t want to be limping in there. I took Umary and Excedrin and my pain level was low. I am the interim supervisor and the director pretty much told me I’m going to get the position. That means less walking. Umary is hyaluronic acid but I have read that it also contains diclofenac that is not listed on the label. I’m taking TUDCA to protect my liver while I take it.
When the epidural starts working and I don’t have pain I plan to stop taking Umary and only take it as needed.
I did a total of 30 minutes of inversion yesterday and I did 1,000 reps with the Steel Mace. It was 33 minutes nonstop. I’m going to do an upper body workout today and workout with the Mace again tomorrow.
It’s like being a different person when my leg is not hurting. It makes so much difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: GRACE ambassador

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps but not an answer to my question. :(
Would you consider 30 minutes of jogging excessive? I can’t jog because of my knees and nerve pain so I’m getting my cardio workout with my upper body.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you consider 30 minutes of jogging excessive? I can’t jog because of my knees and nerve pain so I’m getting my cardio workout with my upper body.
Dude! You cannot answer a question with a question. You're telling me you are at 10 out of 10 pain level AND doing 1,000 reps!

Have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dude! You cannot answer a question with a question. You're telling me you are at 10 out of 10 pain level AND doing 1,000 reps!

Have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!
I also said the pain went away the next day. I haven’t experienced any pain as a result of my workout because I used light weights.
20lb Mace x 200
15lb Mace x 200
10 lb Mace x 400
7lb Mace x 200
I’m also doing inversion. Believe me if the workout was causing pain I wouldn’t do it. Nerve pain is the worst.
Have a good Memorial Day weekend yourself!

Last edited:

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did the Mace workout again this morning and 10 minutes of inversion. I’m going to do some more inversion I’m having some moderate leg pain. The inversion helps.
God is good!

Prycejosh1987

May 20, 2024
Balsall Heath
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I believe sometimes we must take risks. prayer is a good thing to have but it should be a motivational factor. Not just used for anything. Prayer heals and prayer supports and sustains. God bless you.

Reactions: RLT63

RLT63

Apr 24, 2022
Montgomery
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have had leg pain last night and today. I’m doing inversion several times today to see if it helps.