June 27th 1st of 2 Trump Biden Debates Scheduled /CNN and live stream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did they give anything? What if drug testing was actually ex[ected?

But another thing... He was not only weak he had a raspy voice that they claimed was from a cold.

14 hours later it was all gone???????/
The reporter on one network said they prepped JB at Camp David for over a week. Even using a mock set-up of the debate stage itself.

He could be hoarse due to their working him that hard. Asking the questions and having him repeat the prepared answers.

The cold excuse doesn't work in the heat of June.

And the red earbud was impossible to miss in his left ear when he doesn't have hair to cover it.

HRC's was a gold tan in her left ear as she walked on stage to debate Trump back in the day.

I agree with those who say JB likely won't survive a second term.

He and Trump are the oldest candidates in our history. While Biden makes history twice.
The oldest president. And,the worst.

Sad.
He always wanted to be president. Now he is.
If his younger self could have seen his future to this day, I think he'd weep. Though I don't think he'd change a thing.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The reporter on one network said they prepped JB at Camp David for over a week. Even using a mock set-up of the debate stage itself.

He could be hoarse due to their working him that hard. Asking the questions and having him repeat the prepared answers.

The cold excuse doesn't work in the heat of June.

And the red earbud was impossible to miss in his left ear when he doesn't have hair to cover it.

HRC's was a gold tan in her left ear as she walked on stage to debate Trump back in the day.

I agree with those who say JB likely won't survive a second term.

He and Trump are the oldest candidates in our history. While Biden makes history twice.
The oldest president. And,the worst.

Sad.
He always wanted to be president. Now he is.
If his younger self could have seen his future to this day, I think he'd weep. Though I don't think he'd change a thing.
Yes, he could have been hoarse from the prep... but 14 hours later he was perfect in that
rally in NC.

Unless that actually was pre-done, and aired after, because I have not seen anyone so excited to see him as those behind him were....

I read somewhere where this was billed as Joe and Jill Bidens rally??????

Later on in the debate that ear thing was not there... at least not the few times he faced Trump.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, he could have been hoarse from the prep... but 14 hours later he was perfect in that
rally in NC.

Unless that actually was pre-done, and aired after, because I have not seen anyone so excited to see him as those behind him were....

I read somewhere where this was billed as Joe and Jill Bidens rally??????

Later on in the debate that ear thing was not there... at least not the few times he faced Trump.
Celebrity singers get shots so they can continue their tours if they get hoarse . Even larengitis.
I'd say that's what happened next day.

While the raspy voice during the debate could have been to lead his base to feel pity.

And then vote for the old mentally unfit man unable to stand trial for illegally retaining and dispersing classified documents and intelligence,yet is deemed fit enough to lead America for the next 4 years.

How do they think that narrative wasn't obviously ridiculous?
When the truth is, Biden is the perfect empty maliable puppet for BHO's 3rd and 4th term.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Roman Maxim is that the more corrupt a country is the more laws it has.

Oh, okay. Gotcha, thanks.

The US has more laws than any country that ever existed.

That is probably so!

There are the basics in a healthy upstanding society:

* Rules -
In regard to homes, property, organizations.
* Common Laws -
In regard to morals, respect, honor.
* Precepts ~
In regard to behaviors between / among men.
* Statutes -
In regard to political organizations.

Rules - can be written - typically has regulations.

Statutes - must be written - must have regulations.

Regulations - identifies, who, what, when, why, where the (rules and statutes) DO apply, (AND) any specific “exceptions” and pertaining to: who, what, when, why, where.

They ALL have…BOUNDARIES…
(Lines, In / out, entrance /exit, open /closed, welcome / keep out, public / private, etc.)

There IS an “expectation” From pre-teen age to adult … they KNOW the Rules, Common Laws, Precepts, Statutes, Regulations…and by and through WISDOM obey.

* WHEN…a “deviant, unhealthy, Society becomes the MAJORITY of the Public at Large…OTHER “things” Become a necessity.
~ Warnings, signs, notices, Defense measures, fences, walls, arms, Defense activated.

* Laws (at large) ARE FOR the LAWLESS!

* Persons (unleashed), wandering within the Public domain at large, Ignorant OF the laws, Knowing yet Defiant OF the laws, BECOME ….
the Terrorizer, the Oppressor, the Instigator, the Advocate, the Threatener and CAUSE of TRIBULATIONS AGAINST an Obedient Public at Large.

God GAVE Moses…a 600 + combination OF…Laws, Statutes, Precepts TO Moses, FOR ISRAEL, TO Establish a Godly Acceptable, Upstanding People At Large, TO Learn, TO Obey, TO Be… Beacons, Leaders, Examples, TO the People, the Nations, the Societies…OF the Whole World.

(SIDE note…613 Laws are widely accepted as the Laws God gave to Moses…I would suspect, breaking down,(counting individually), the Laws, the Precepts, the Statutes … the NUMBER would be closer TO 666, the Number of Man.)

The US FEDERAL POLITICAL (Statutes) Number IN the MILLIONS.
And SHOCKINGLY an AVERAGE of 600 STATUTES ARE ADDED Yearly!!!!
Which INCLUDE a shockingly number of Statues ABOVE and BEYOND the Express LIMITS of the US FEDERAL Constitution.

WHICH BTW, has Earned the District of Columbia the Reputation OF:
District of Corruption, and THE SWAMP, (referring back to the DAY, of the Beginnings of the District, when THAT particular 10 square miles of LAND, was literally mushy SWAMP land!

In God “WE the People” TRUST, IS Long standing USA MOTTO OF the Citizens OF the USA.

Today, Corrupt seated “politicos” are “preaching” TO “TRUST” them.
:rolleyes:

Glory to God,
Taken

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh, okay. Gotcha, thanks.

That is probably so!

There are the basics in a healthy upstanding society:

* Rules -
In regard to homes, property, organizations.
* Common Laws -
In regard to morals, respect, honor.
* Precepts ~
In regard to behaviors between / among men.
* Statutes -
In regard to political organizations.

Rules - can be written - typically has regulations.

Statutes - must be written - must have regulations.

Regulations - identifies, who, what, when, why, where the (rules and statutes) DO apply, (AND) any specific “exceptions” and pertaining to: who, what, when, why, where.

They ALL have…BOUNDARIES…
(Lines, In / out, entrance /exit, open /closed, welcome / keep out, public / private, etc.)

There IS an “expectation” From pre-teen age to adult … they KNOW the Rules, Common Laws, Precepts, Statutes, Regulations…and by and through WISDOM obey.

* WHEN…a “deviant, unhealthy, Society becomes the MAJORITY of the Public at Large…OTHER “things” Become a necessity.
~ Warnings, signs, notices, Defense measures, fences, walls, arms, Defense activated.

* Laws (at large) ARE FOR the LAWLESS!

* Persons (unleashed), wandering within the Public domain at large, Ignorant OF the laws, Knowing yet Defiant OF the laws, BECOME ….
the Terrorizer, the Oppressor, the Instigator, the Advocate, the Threatener and CAUSE of TRIBULATIONS AGAINST an Obedient Public at Large.

God GAVE Moses…a 600 + combination OF…Laws, Statutes, Precepts TO Moses, FOR ISRAEL, TO Establish a Godly Acceptable, Upstanding People At Large, TO Learn, TO Obey, TO Be… Beacons, Leaders, Examples, TO the People, the Nations, the Societies…OF the Whole World.

(SIDE note…613 Laws are widely accepted as the Laws God gave to Moses…I would suspect, breaking down,(counting individually), the Laws, the Precepts, the Statutes … the NUMBER would be closer TO 666, the Number of Man.)

The US FEDERAL POLITICAL (Statutes) Number IN the MILLIONS.
And SHOCKINGLY an AVERAGE of 600 STATUTES ARE ADDED Yearly!!!!
Which INCLUDE a shockingly number of Statues ABOVE and BEYOND the Express LIMITS of the US FEDERAL Constitution.

WHICH BTW, has Earned the District of Columbia the Reputation OF:
District of Corruption, and THE SWAMP, (referring back to the DAY, of the Beginnings of the District, when THAT particular 10 square miles of LAND, was literally mushy SWAMP land!

In God “WE the People” TRUST, IS Long standing USA MOTTO OF the Citizens OF the USA.

Today, Corrupt seated “politicos” are “preaching” TO “TRUST” them.
:rolleyes:

Glory to God,
Taken
Show me the man, I will show you the crime.

Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent. “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast. He served as deputy premier from 1941 until Stalin’s death in 1953, supervising the expansion of the gulags and other secret detention facilities for political prisoners. He became part of a post-Stalin, short-lived ruling troika until he was executed for treason after Nikita Khrushchev’s coup d’etat in 1953. Beria targeted “the man” first, then proceeded to find or fabricate a crime. Beria’s modus operandi was to presume the man guilty, and fill in the blanks later. By contrast, under the United States Constitution, there’s a presumption of innocence that emanates from the 5th, 6th, and 14th Amendments, as set forth in Coffin vs. U.S. (1895).

Read more at: Show me the man and I'll show you the crime - The Oxford Eagle
DOJ weaponization against political adversaries is Biden's DOJ method of operation.

They will not stop, but do and will come for anyone who opposes the agenda. Though law written can be reversed when the government changes.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Federally…Collectively less than 500 persons “ELECTED” of, by, for the People.

Federally…approx. 450 AGENCIES..
Federally…approx. 2.5 MILLION…(non-ELECTED)…appointed, hired, employed persons…deciding, colluding, enticing, dictating, threatening, enforcing, forcing…
THEIR WAY INTO the American Citizens … God Given Liberty….
pockets, homes, property, papers, psychic … under the GUIZE /COVER of pseudo Authority…
BECAUSE THEY SAY SO.

God bless you.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

DOJ weaponization against political adversaries is Biden's DOJ method of operation.

They will not stop, but do and will come for anyone who opposes the agenda. Though law written can be reversed when the government changes.

Point being…the majority of “men” are BEHIND the scenes, shadowed in darkness, often “stamped” transparent for the public at large to ASK (FOIA), given the requested papers, BLACKED OUT (redacted !)

BEHIND the scenes, shadowed in darkness, often “stamped” “top secret” forbidden transparency for the public at large to ASK for, to SEE. Request, Asking, referred to (FOIA)…Pretense of their complying…YET contains REDACTION.

Pretense of TRUTH in theory, YET a LIE in fact. Noting new: Satan’s Trickery established from the Beginning of manKind.

Glory to God,
Taken

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, CNN did the best they could to make elder abuse look like satire.

Actually, it's looking more and more like they just set him up. These people can't be as stupid as they're acting. None of the "left-wing" media outlets have any philosophical leanings whatsoever, except that of money-getting.

And who actually believes that Mr. Biden is running the country? Even the focus groups appear to believe it.

The compartmentalization and self-deceit on display on all sides is truly stunning.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there is any capacity for rational thought left in the folks who run things in the Democratic party, what we should expect to happen is that the Obama's and Clinton's will try to find a way to bow Biden out of the race while being careful not to subject the country to a Harris White House for the next 4 months. It's a real concern.

Strange days, indeed.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, CNN did the best they could to make elder abuse look like satire.

Actually, it's looking more and more like they just set him up. These people can't be as stupid as they're acting. None of the "left-wing" media outlets have any philosophical leanings whatsoever, except that of money-getting.

And who actually believes that Mr. Biden is running the country? Even the focus groups appear to believe it.

The compartmentalization and self-deceit on display on all sides is truly stunning.

BHO is running the country.

He's even boldly come out of the shadows so as to join JB on the campaign trail.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think this the best way to express the whole truth of the matter.

This is nothing new.

No, what is, is Barry and Bill working together.

And the talk this AM of perhaps invoking the 25th amendment.

That of course requires the approval of congress and we all know the Dems won't and we specificcaly know which ones wont so that is a dead issue.

But should they succeed in some manner to remove Joe what about Kamala? She has legal standing to demand she be the next in line... unless they can make her an offer she cannot refuse.

Of course those running things would still do so... but she needs a VP.

The whole thing is a nightmare.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, what is, is Barry and Bill working together.

And the talk this AM of perhaps invoking the 25th amendment.

That of course requires the approval of congress and we all know the Dems won't and we specificcaly know which ones wont so that is a dead issue.

But should they succeed in some manner to remove Joe what about Kamala? She has legal standing to demand she be the next in line... unless they can make her an offer she cannot refuse.

Of course those running things would still do so... but she needs a VP.

The whole thing is a nightmare.
Barry, absolutely. Joe? Not a chance. He's there for the presence factor in policy execution. He's not all there to understand it.

No,Libs this close to November will not likely oust him.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
hmmx1:

"I hear you're free on Wednesdays...." A wisecrack related to Trump's one week day out of court,Wednesdays.

JB is too mentally addled to go to trial for his alleged crimes yet he's fit to run America.
And he makes wisecracks about Trump in court?

Well,why not? The Big Man doesn't answer for his crimes. He can't remember them so he can't answer for them. Yet,he can run America as president.

Makes sense.
I could only watch a couple of minutes of the debate...it was too painful. Someone in that condition at that age can fluctuate a lot....can have really bad days and not so bad days - completely unreliable in other words - and every year that goes by only sees further decline. Unfortunately he doesn't look as though he could even live alone without help much less be President. Not someone you want as Commander in Chief of the military. These are such strange days....boggle my mind how he got nominated 4 years ago to start with...was it political correctness..?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could only watch a couple of minutes of the debate...it was too painful. Someone in that condition at that age can fluctuate a lot....can have really bad days and not so bad days - completely unreliable in other words - and every year that goes by only sees further decline. Unfortunately he doesn't look as though he could even live alone without help much less be President. Not someone you want as Commander in Chief of the military. These are such strange days....boggle my mind how he got nominated 4 years ago to start with...was it political correctness..?
No. I think it was the evidence that BHO wasn't actually kidding here:

Reactions: Lizbeth

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are confusing the fact that the US has more laws than any country that ever existed with an opinion of complying with ‘rule of law.’

A judge recently observed Biden’s DOJ is not merely interfering with the 2024 election, they are legally interfering with the 2024 election. Legally conducting corrupt acts against the people is even worse for injustice is done under the color of law.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.
You didn't read the link.

You post balderdash without any proof it is otherwise.

That was a mistake.
I did read the link. Obviously, you did not read your own link. But you do seem to like to use the word balderdash.

• Haha
Reactions: BlessedPeace