June 27th 1st of 2 Trump Biden Debates Scheduled /CNN and live stream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope to see Joe Biden run, running on to the floor and then start the debate ! that would look good ! well because if he walkes in, he looks like an very old man in how he walks, that looks weak ! so he has to run in.
Joe Biden A run up some stairs would do wonders !

I have not run up stairs from when i turned 50yo, why not ? well i am not that stupid too have a try of that, maybe if i was full of Speed or ICE or Crack or something well maybe !

Trump wants a Drug test done before the Debate !

I would keep Joe up awake for 4 hours in frount of everyone and then debate him, i am sure old Joe would pass out or need a nap.
Lucky old Joe would not remember the Nuclear Codes, so he never been a threat in that regard ! but Trump could remember the Codes, remember that, when Trump was President of the USA. Oh no the morons claimed ! D. J. Trump has his hands on the Nuclear Codes !:Ohpleze:Chkl:mixxxx:dusted:
He was spot on energetic for State of the union just a few months ago.

What ever they give him must take time to work cause he was almost 20 min late for that.

They cant hold up the debate... or can they?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The former White House physician is moving to have Bidens Cognition tested.

His press secretary is now saying all Bidens mental slips are deep fakes.

Sad.
Well, I hope and pray he has enough on Thursday because what is CNN going to say???
They made the deep fakes?

What do you want to bet that all questions that are going to be on Thur have been given to Joe?

They did it to one debate for Hillary....

So he will have time to rehearse his replies.... and I hope there are enough times of
no questions where he has to respond off the cuff

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I hope and pray he has enough on Thursday because what is CNN going to say???
They made the deep fakes?

What do you want to bet that all questions that are going to be on Thur have been given to Joe?

They did it to one debate for Hillary....

So he will have time to rehearse his replies.... and I hope there are enough times of
no questions where he has to respond off the cuff
It wouldn't matter if he was given the questions prior. He's not mentally able to respond. No matter how his handlers feed him the answers.

He's either being drugged so to make him appear addled and so Shadow can rule without his interference. Or,he's declining naturally and the Alzheimer's drugs aren't able to overcome the rapid decay of his brain.

It's impossible for a credible Congress to not have pulled him from office under the 25th Amendment.

It can't be that they don't want KH to succeed him. Because they can continue to clean House and remove her from succession because she cannot legally take the office.

That may be why there was such a heavy dust up months ago with regard to the Speaker of the House. That office assumes the vacated office as, president pro tem.

I'll be surprised if the debate does air.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting video. Yes, Biden did seem so different with the State of the Union speech.
Here is a valid question. One I have heard of before.

Does anyone think that they have a body double for Biden for situations like SOU?

He walked in and shook hands before and after, when leaving. Did not seem to tire and was overly condescending to and putting down (mildly) SCOTUS.

Whether or not he was a double or how well he does Thur is a concern because too many people do not even know how he can be because they DO NOT watch any news that shows him at his worst.

Or they figure... so what? The behind the scenes people can run the country.

They have bought into what they are told that things are better and getting better every day.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is a valid question. One I have heard of before.

Does anyone think that they have a body double for Biden for situations like SOU?

He walked in and shook hands before and after, when leaving. Did not seem to tire and was overly condescending to and putting down (mildly) SCOTUS.

Whether or not he was a double or how well he does Thur is a concern because too many people do not even know how he can be because they DO NOT watch any news that shows him at his worst.

Or they figure... so what? The behind the scenes people can run the country.

They have bought into what they are told that things are better and getting better every day.
I could only stomach half of the speech and then had to turn. He's a disgrace.

The SOU in under 5 minutes.

And how could we forget this:

I don't think there's a body double. I think he's being drugged.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could only stomach half of the speech and then had to turn. He's a disgrace.

The SOU in under 5 minutes.

And how could we forget this:

I don't think there's a body double. I think he's being drugged.
I think so too... but what a shame... and a pox on all pharmaceutical companies.

If they can revive a dementia person like that then there has to be close to some treatment for all dimentia Alzheimers people.. but they wont because it is a major money maker....
there are meds given to dementia people,.. that do not work. My mom has been on such a little more then 2 years now and no real improvement.

Just like diabetes.... They cannot afford to really get a cure or easier control

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think so too... but what a shame... and a pox on all pharmaceutical companies.

If they can revive a dementia person like that then there has to be close to some treatment for all dimentia Alzheimers people.. but they wont because it is a major money maker....
there are meds given to dementia people,.. that do not work. My mom has been on such a little more then 2 years now and no real improvement.

Just like diabetes.... They cannot afford to really get a cure or easier control
Every part of the human body regenerates. Now research shows even the brain shows signs of regeneration.

Years ago a very brief bit of news was broadcast once. I happened to catch the report. I never heard of a follow-up.

Cancer researchers have learned that most cancers are caused by a virus.

That makes since considering cancers can spread in the body. And virus typically mutate.

Imagine the billions ,trillions, of research dollars over decades that would be lost if cures for all diseases and cancers were discovered.

Plus, if the human race regenerated without intercession what would the global population tally to in a century?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Every part of the human body regenerates. Now research shows even the brain shows signs of regeneration.

Years ago a very brief bit of news was broadcast once. I happened to catch the report. I never heard of a follow-up.

Cancer researchers have learned that most cancers are caused by a virus.

That makes since considering cancers can spread in the body. And virus typically mutate.

Imagine the billions ,trillions, of research dollars over decades that would be lost if cures for all diseases and cancers were discovered.

Plus, if the human race regenerated without intercession what would the global population tally to in a century?
It's just business ! and they make a lot of money out of such and how can you stop such in business ! you would be killed in fact. for destroying such a business.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why was Biden hoarse?
I can't believe how lucid he is.

He's got an earpiece in his left ear. It's red. Impossible to miss as he walked on stage.

CNN full debate:

OK,I spoke too soon about JBs lucidity. :(

Last edited:

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shocking end to the debate? Not really.

It's sad JB's lucidity didn't last long.

It's very sad... especially where his wife had to walk him down the little steps afterwards.

Btw, I missed the first couple of minutes of Biden talking about the bad economy due to a phone call. Will try to watch it on YouTube. I got off of the phone fast...it was a neighbor/friend so needed to see what she wanted....she just wanted to talk.

Another neighbor/friend watched the debates like me.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And now for some comic relief. Seriously,we need it after that.
If he hadn't been so hoarse it would be bearable.

Watch the part where Biden scratches the back of his neck in that video. Weird.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just watched the beginning that I missed about the economy.

I can't believe Biden thought groceries only went up by $20....they went up astronomically!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bill O Reilly and Geraldo Rivera on Biden's performance.

O Reilly caught that Biden said he created 15,000 jobs... instead of 15 million.