June 27th 1st of 2 Trump Biden Debates Scheduled /CNN and live stream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's sad JB's lucidity didn't last long.
But finally everyone watching saw what has been going on with him that the left so vehemently denied.

I heard this morning a dem spokesman say that all was ok with the debate and ecvery word out of Trumops mouth was a lie.

I heard last ight that legally the dems cannot replace Joe unless he steps down... and we know Jill will not allow that.

But cannot help but wonder why Gavin Newsome was there in the spin room.....?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
**** US Presidential DEBATE ****

If you WANT to UNDERSTAND the ENDING…
START with the BEGINNING!

A US President IS the Servant of the Whole of the American People.

A US President SITS in the Office, RESIDES in the Home…OF the American People.

As a SITTING US President..(Servant…NOT Master)….the Capacity, the Limit to which the US President IS Lawfully Authorized to SERVE the American People, WAS ESTABLISHED over 200 years ago, IN a Document called the US Constitution.

“IF” an American Citizen were to themselves Actually READ and KNOW the LIMITED POWERS, the founders Vested IN the Federal Government…
“THEY should be SHOCKED” to DISCOVER….THE Express LIMITS…and THE Dastardly IGNORING of SOME “DUTIES” WHILE ALSO “OVER-STEPPING the LIMITS” which has BECOME “Federal Business as USUAL”!!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US FEDERAL Constitution..

ONE Document…the US Federal Constitution…(anyone could copy that document ON NINE pieces of Notebook paper)…

UNDER the Authority of THAT ONE DOCUMENT….IS the AUTHORITY embodied for the US Federal Congress to Establish STATUTES (written Laws)…AND REGULATIONS (specific identifiers for who, what, when, why, where the statute APPLIES).

Remember…ONE Document…basically 9 notebook pages long…

The NUMBER of US FEDERAL STATUTES ?
NO ONE can Factually Answer!

Well, How about “HOW MANY US FEDERAL Law BOOKS” ?

officially to date….FIFTY ONE (51)….VOLUMES!!

EACH Volume CONTAINING “TENS OF THOUSANDS of STATUTES!!”.

(And not to forget…the Regulations, numbers in the MILLIONS of pages!)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ESTABLISH…a FIXED Objective STANDARD

The US Federal Government WAS purposed by the Framers, agreed by the People and Established and GUARANTEED a “REPUBLICAN FORM of GOVERNMENT”…

A Republican Form of Government…IS A government OF, BY, FOR “the People OF the Nation”.
People OF the Nation ARE the citizens WHOSE nationality IS OF the nation.
A Republic Form of Government….IS a “duly” (by the citizens) ELECTED body of “representatives” … WHO TAKE AN OATH…
To “PROTECT ALL Citizens LIBERTY” from ALL others..

A PURE DEMOCRACY, is a GOVERNMENT, similar, as well with Elected Representatives…AND?? So??
DIFFERENCE?
“MOB RULE…!”

HUH? HOW SO? “Majority Rule”!
* Servants; become the Masters.
* Citizens; become the Slaves to the Masters
* Masters; establish Oppressive, anti-Liberty Statutes.
….You can NOT buy this.
….You can NOT buy that.
….You can NOT own this.
….You can NOT own that.
….You can ONLY buy this.
….You can ONLY buy that.
….You MUST PAY for the PRIVILEGE of buying, owning what you are ALLOWED to buy and own.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Citizens RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT their SERVANT IS DOING..

….You are ALLOWED to ASK for Documents OF what the “ELECTED” Government OFFICIALS are doing.
…You WILL BE GIVEN “allowed” asked for Documents.
…The “allowed” Given Document…CAN BE…and (regarding Business AS USUAL)…the MAJORITY of the Document…IS…REDACTED…which means…BLACKED OUT.

Do “they” report “transparency” … Documents given when requested? Yes.
IS IT A SCAM? Yes.
A REDACTED DOCUMENT is NOT transparent!

And OF COURSE, as a matter of Business as Usual…ANY document the SERVANTS wants to HIDE FROM the very people THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SERVING and PROTECTING their LIBERTY…they hold the rubber STAMP…called “TOP SECRET”….

(Which BTW, “they” can and have personally revealed “TOP SECRET” information….to friends, family, appointed (NOT ELECTED) secretaries, ghost writers, aides, spies, enemies of the State…on and on.)
THEIR Consequence?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ARE YOU, the American Citizen AWARE of WHO “SERVES” YOU…WHO you are “PAYING” their WAGES?

You think perhaps, it is the FEW, you CAST a ballot FOR?

Think again…
The US federal government has 450+ Agencies…Thousands of “offices”, “credit cards”, “furnishings”, “electric / water bills”, “transportation vehicle/ cars, planes”, “janitorial and lawn and vehicle care,”“clothing allowances”, “food, spas, gyms”, “doors, gates, walls, fences, guards” (to keep you out) … and of course THEIR WAGES and Physician and Hospital Care)…

2.5 MILLION FEDERAL employees…(NOT-Elected or appointed BY the People)… IS day after day, Year after Year…the American Citizens HANDED responsibility to PAY THE BILL!

What exactly is “THEIR OATH” to protect, defend, preserve… the American citizens LIBERTY”?
:rolleyes:
Zip.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But finally everyone watching saw what has been going on with him that the left so vehemently denied.

I heard this morning a dem spokesman say that all was ok with the debate and ecvery word out of Trumops mouth was a lie.

I heard last ight that legally the dems cannot replace Joe unless he steps down... and we know Jill will not allow that.

But cannot help but wonder why Gavin Newsome was there in the spin room.....?
Maybe Obama figured if he appeared there that this is one venue where it would be obvious he's our shadow president.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's very sad... especially where his wife had to walk him down the little steps afterwards.

Btw, I missed the first couple of minutes of Biden talking about the bad economy due to a phone call. Will try to watch it on YouTube. I got off of the phone fast...it was a neighbor/friend so needed to see what she wanted....she just wanted to talk.

Another neighbor/friend watched the debates like me.
Whatever they gave him prior to the debate so that he'd appear lucid, it wore off rather quickly given the time frame of the debate.

It could be his system is not tolerating it because his body is building an immune response and blocking the full effects.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I thought crooked Joe Biden did very well in the stupid rushed debate.

Why rush rush rush ! as if the Election means nothing at all, only that much time is a joke !

It should be 24 Hours to debate on going with some brakes ? so say 19hr of debate time, and then we will see who is truly who ! and catch them out on their BS ! or if they truly know what they are talking about.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kamela Harris's untruths revealed bit by bit by this Christian YouTube host.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kamela Harris's untruths revealed bit by bit by this Christian YouTube host.

She's desperate. She's the VP. Now she's tasked with making excuses for her mentally incompetent boss.

A candidate she clearly held in contempt nearly 4
years ago on the debate stage when she was vying for his job.

Some in the press are talking about who would replace Biden now that this first and probably only debate proves Joe is unfit.

One outlet referred to Kamala as the first African American VP. So,the Left is still lying to get their base to hold out hope.

If Biden gets back into the White House even the most loyal partisan Democrat has to admit that election is rigged.

I'll be amazed if there's a second debate. Biden can't handle the pressure of a debate for 90 minutes on stage. How do his handlers think we'll believe he can handle 4 more years in the presidency.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whatever they gave him prior to the debate so that he'd appear lucid, it wore off rather quickly given the time frame of the debate.

It could be his system is not tolerating it because his body is building an immune response and blocking the full effects.
But 14 hours later it worked? Perfectly!!!

That rally where he spoke, the next day in N.C., for a bit he was as energetic as he was in the stste of the Union....

That display of Jill helpoing him down the steps and saying to him that he did so good and he answered every question.. which brought a smile to his face.... should have raised some alarms at that rally where EVEN THOUGH THERE WERE TELEPROMPTERS ... he should not have had the vigor he did.

Not to mention this was the very first time I have noticed him in public speaking where the crowd behind him
was cheering him and sounding like the MAGAs at a Trump rally... as if they were bought and paid for.

That was going on at the same time many on the left are trying to figure out how to replace him....

Did they not see that rally????

At about the 49: point

The only word that comes to my mind...SERIOUSLY... is DOPPELGANGER... because if that drug worked in the SOL for more then an hour... it would have worked in the debate.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe Obama figured if he appeared there that this is one venue where it would be obvious he's our shadow president.
Very obviouse.... And he always hated this country. That is why I dont understand Michelle claiming no interest in Bidens replacing cause Barry could continue to run things while she pamperred herself.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did they give anything? What if drug testing was actually ex[ected?

But another thing... He was not only weak he had a raspy voice that they claimed was from a cold.

14 hours later it was all gone???????/

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The NUMBER of US FEDERAL STATUTES ?
NO ONE can Factually Answer!

Well, How about “HOW MANY US FEDERAL Law BOOKS” ?

officially to date….FIFTY ONE (51)….VOLUMES!!

EACH Volume CONTAINING “TENS OF THOUSANDS of STATUTES!!”.

(And not to forget…the Regulations, numbers in the MILLIONS of pages!)
A Roman Maxim is that the more corrupt a country is the more laws it has. The US has more laws than any country that ever existed.

Reactions: Taken

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought crooked Joe Biden did very well in the stupid rushed debate.

Why rush rush rush ! as if the Election means nothing at all, only that much time is a joke !

It should be 24 Hours to debate on going with some brakes ? so say 19hr of debate time, and then we will see who is truly who ! and catch them out on their BS ! or if they truly know what they are talking about.
He had more then 144 hours of prep from more then a dozen preppers....

He had months and months to think about things.

This was not rushed and neither is the one in September.... if they keep it.

Of course he did well.... Mama Jill told him "Joe, you did good. You answered every question"... as she was helping him down the steps toward the moderators.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte