AN OPEN LETTER TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You don't know what the KIT is? it's your kingdom interlinear! What does 1985 have to do with it/ How many do they have? lol I have 69 and 85. Has that lying declaration now been removed in yet another new edition? Or are you like family members who are afraid to use the KIT now because they were told it will CONFUSE them. An interlinear, really now? Only if you are hiding things.
Are you serious? Where are you getting your information?…..no guesswork there. It‘s the same place that the Pharisees got their information about Jesus and his disciples.…from their “father”.

In all my years of study, I have never been told the rubbish that you throw in my backyard. Please tell us what denomination your believe, so that we may reciprocate. Shouldn’t you clean up your own backyard first? That includes the whole of Christendom who declare themselves to be “Christians” in spite of the fact that 99% of what they teach did not come from Jesus Christ….and they cannot even agree among themselves. How could you possibly be fooled by the devil? It’s unthinkable…..yet the Jews who put Christ to death felt exactly the same way…..

Reactions: TheHC

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you serious? Where are you getting your information?…..no guesswork there. It‘s the same place that the Pharisees got their information about Jesus and his disciples.…from their “father”.

In all my years of study, I have never been told the rubbish that you throw in my backyard. Please tell us what denomination your believe, so that we may reciprocate. Shouldn’t you clean up your own backyard first? That includes the whole of Christendom who declare themselves to be “Christians” in spite of the fact that 99% of what they teach did not come from Jesus Christ….and they cannot even agree among themselves. How could you possibly be fooled by the devil? It’s unthinkable…..yet the Jews who put Christ to death felt exactly the same way…..
I am unsure as to which statement you are so shocked by. I have spoken only what's true. For that, Satan is my Father? Be very careful there, dear. Classic Jw! You will answer for that one day. My question was, did they remove that deceitful declaration in the new edition or not?

If I have thrown rubbish in your yard, you have every opportunity here to clean your yard. Yet, you haven't done so. You may feel that your look over there responses are actual replies. I'm not easily diverted.

So, tell me Jane, what is there in my backyard that you would like me to clean up specifically? What's that comment about?

My denomination is and always will only be, Christian.

TheHC

Jun 22, 2021
Columbus
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NONE of that addresses my points.
She addressed some of them. Like the pagan trinity gods, that you seem to take issue with.

I see your other points as only inciting quarrels and contention. So maybe they’re not worth responding to?
2 Timothy 2:24
Let’s deal with facts, like Christendom’s reputation of bloodguilt.
According to Jesus & the Apostle John, that is one way people can identify God-approved religion from false religion. — John 13:35; 1John 3:10-14.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

TheHC

Jun 22, 2021
Columbus
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s actually not very clear…
there’s over 30,000.

Is it one of those that teach Hellfire is literal, or just a condition of being separate from God?

Do your religion’s members talk with the dead, or get the Holy Ghost and speak in tongues?

Do you handle poisonous snakes?

I mean, the list goes on & on.

Maybe you should just “follow Jesus,” and worship Who He, the Apostles, & the first-century Christians worshipped (John 4:23,24; John 20:17), His Father. (Acts 4:24-30 ; 1 Corinthians 8:5,6).

Do your religion’s leaders strive to keep “without spot from the world” (James 1:27), or do they support the world’s wars?

Oh, BTW, we’re against abortion & immorality, too. Just in case you didn’t know.

Reactions: Aunty Jane

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She addressed some of them. Like the pagan trinity gods, that you seem to take issue with.

I see your other points as only inciting quarrels and contention. So maybe they’re not worth responding to?
2 Timothy 2:24
Let’s deal with facts, like Christendom’s reputation of bloodguilt.
According to Jesus & the Apostle John, that is one way people can identify God-approved religion from false religion. — John 13:35; 1John 3:10-14.
You have no issue when she referred to me as satan's child because that's not contentious. It's typical for your group.

As to your snarkiness, HC-. I took issue with her absurd notion that triniarians here believe the same way as pagans by using photos of 3 headed pagan gods. WHY? As I pointed out, pagans had many single headed gods too. Hello? As well as 4 heads and 5 and so on. Hello? If you can't understand why her pics of pagan gods is an utterly ridiculous comparison, especially after i pointed that fact out then you have serious issues! Also she didn't come up with that concept on her own. She got it from the watchtower since those pics graced their brochure years ago in a very deceitful booklet. Uneven scales are a detestable thing.

You think that the very foundation your very religion is contentious? Russell's pyramid and your 1914 good news? How interesting. And yes, Rutherford was even worse than Russell. Your interlinear is dishonest.

All contentious? If I call you satan's child is that ok? Uneven scales are a detestable thing.

You have new accusation for me- Now I'm bloodguilty. Oh gee. You sure you want to go there with me?!
Do you speak of military service I gather? If you haven't noticed, it's necessary to have a military, as I'm sure you don't deny? Although I had NO STOCK in Raytheon as the Watchtower did. $$$

Jesus never told the Roman Centurion to quit. Instead, he told him to be content with his pay. True?
I know you also have an issue with the police. Cops cant be Jws, still?

Funny, I always thought they were the authorities in Romans 13 who answer to God, Not you. True? How manytimes has the WT flip flopped on their poisonous food serving over that issue?!
5-6-10? I lost count. Yet, you demonize police officers. Who do you call when your house in broken into?

As to the military.. Christians as US citizens are free to be exempt. Conscientious objection- ever heard of it? Good. Because it's used all of the time. Christians use their BIBLE TRAINED CONCSIENCE to decide. That's their decision, not their pastor's.
There are many Christian denoms that oppose military service. Amish, Mennonite, are two off the top of my head but there is a long list. SO WHAT?

I find your bloodguilt accusation of believers as absurd as your pyramid theology. If we want to discuss bloodguilt perhaps we can scrutinize the hypocritical, unscientific & unmerciful blood policy and the deaths of innocent children at the hands of mummie n daddie in a child sacrifice offering to Jehovah.

yes, I forgot WT- has lotsa stock in Pfizer as well. Your mandated mrna shot and boosters made them lotsa cash.
It's shame so many are now sick. Maybe pfizer can help with more drugs.$$$ It's too late for the poor Jws who died from it. But at least they now have their sins all paid up, right?
Do you enjoy the "Mother organization" making medical decisions for you? The Lord jesus gave Christians LIBERTY, not a control freak narcissistic mother. But you believe them as if they are God! You do and say whatever they tell you!

Last edited:

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Jesus is your God (as He is for most of Christendom),
then why isn’t Christendom obedient to Him? They’ve been killing their brothers since their inception, since Constantine the Great.

Yet our Savior Jesus said, “ I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all will know that you are my disciples if you have love among yourselves..” — John 13:34,35. See John 15:12

See, the thing is, when you’re obedient to God, He gives you His spirit; and the fruitage of that spirit is “love,… peace,… kindness, goodness,… mildness.” (Galatians 5:22,23) These qualities are the result of having His blessing, and are especially evident during difficult times, like during wars & conflicts.

But time and again, rather than being representatives of the Prince of Peace, Christendom has joined in the wars of the nations!!
Christ told His followers to be “not of / no part of this world” (John 15:19 ; James 4:4); yet most of Christendom has chosen to ignore Christ.
He’s their God? He’s gonna say “Away from me, you workers of evil.” — Matthew 7:22,23

(Really, what greater “evil” could be done to a person, than taking away their own life?)

This is one reason why Jehovah says “‘Get out from among them, My people, separate yourselves…. Touch nothing unclean.” — 2 Corinthians 6:17

I hope you heed the advice.
Oh yeah the boogeyman man is us Christians.
Meanwhile your watchtower God has Jehovah erroneously leading his own angels into rebellion in Hebrews telling them to worship Jesus.
Get YOUR house in order maybe?
You are so full of sin and have no great high priest to help you.
Sad.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s actually not very clear…
there’s over 30,000.

Is it one of those that teach Hellfire is literal, or just a condition of being separate from God?

Do your religion’s members talk with the dead, or get the Holy Ghost and speak in tongues?

Do you handle poisonous snakes?

I mean, the list goes on & on.

Maybe you should just “follow Jesus,” and worship Who He, the Apostles, & the first-century Christians worshipped (John 4:23,24; John 20:17), His Father. (Acts 4:24-30 ; 1 Corinthians 8:5,6).

Do your religion’s leaders strive to keep “without spot from the world” (James 1:27), or do they support the world’s wars?

Oh, BTW, we’re against abortion & immorality, too. Just in case you didn’t know.
So astute! Coming from an expert of watchtower cult that deny Jesus.
You are here for one reason, to disgrace the free gift of Jesus Christ to the planet.
You and your organization bring many people unto hell.
No savior.
You smear Jehovah and his Son Jesus.
Too bad this place gives a soap box to a demon lead antichrist organization.
Without fear,, you smear all of christianity,THE BODY OF CHRIST,...

ON A CHRISTIAN FORUM?????????

Get out of here and take your antichrist demons with you.
You pure fake heretics

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am unsure as to which statement you are so shocked by.
Who said I was shocked? You forget I was raised with your beliefs….I got rid of them because none of them are genuine teachings of the Bible. They are not stated but rather, suggested, using ambiguous cherry picked verses. Unless you study the Bible rather than church doctrine, you will never know. It’s an ignorance of choice. I was there once….never again. I chose the inconvenient truth over the comfortable old lies.
I have spoken only what's true. For that, Satan is my Father?
Well, you have spoken what “the church” generally teaches, and your reticence to disclose a denomination is telling us that you don’t want to go there.
Satan is the sower of the “weeds”, which are counterfeit “Christians”…..they resemble the original in minuscule ways, but it doesn’t take long to see through the pretense. Actions speak louder…
As @TheHC has pointed out, Christendom’s churches find excuses to break Christ’s commands, in order to carry out the commands of men….they have blood on their hands. (Isa 1:15)
Be very careful there, dear. Classic Jw! You will answer for that one day. My question was, did they remove that deceitful declaration in the new edition or not?
If you can tell me what “deceitful declaration” you mean, then perhaps I can clear that up for you. (although I probably have already)
In Australia we don’t use acronyms much, but prefer to just use the words in English so people can understand what we say. It saves a lot of misunderstanding.
If I have thrown rubbish in your yard, you have every opportunity here to clean your yard. Yet, you haven't done so. You may feel that your look over there responses are actual replies. I'm not easily diverted.
“Not easily diverted”?…..neither were the enemies of Jesus….so relentless (and ‘deaf’ and ‘blind’, in their cultivated hatred) that they had him permanently silenced (so they thought) and even cursed themselves with his blood (Matt 27:25)….are you a hater like that too? Does it ever occur to you that those who taught you, were products of the “weeds” that Jesus told his disciples would come? You said deception was not easy to spot…..are you a victim yourself? How do you know?
So, tell me Jane, what is there in my backyard that you would like me to clean up specifically? What's that comment about?
It’s a long list….but happy to tackle them one by one if you are interested in an actual discussion….?
Anyone who declares themselves “non-denominational” (if that is what you are suggesting here) has no problem accepting doctrines that are not true. They are ‘fence sitters’ who leave the doctrinal stuff alone so as not to cause waves…..but they are complicit by their silence. God does not accept untruth or half truths. What are you offering? If it’s denominational, then we have something to talk about. Your denomination will have a web site that outlines your beliefs, like we do, so we can see them.

If you accept the three basic doctrines upon which the divided churches of Christendom are built, then your church is a product of the “weeds”, who are in the majority. (Matt 7:13-14; 21-23) It is apparent from your responses that you are not a Bible student who can discuss Scripture, but one who is too hot headed to be civil. Is that a Christian trait?
Self-control is a product of God’s spirit.

The depth of your emotion regarding our beliefs appears to be personal. How do our beliefs impact on you to the point of such negative responses? I wonder if you have even had an exchange with a JW that was an actual two way conversation….rather than a one sided tirade.

Informed consent is the basis for all important decisions…no one can make such a choice without all the information. Those who are afraid of information that they cannot refute always resort to attacks with personal denigration attached. There is no need to make the subject matter personal, when it can be discussed objectively, instead of subjectively. Once emotions are evoked, then the childishness begins, with false accusations that are mostly unsubstantiated. No amount of explanation to the contrary will be accepted. So why bother responding to that?…again and again?

Look at the posts from your co-accuser…..aren’t you proud to be partnered with him…? Peas in a pod. Blind hatred is not a Christian trait.

If you don’t like what we post, or cannot respond in a civil manner, it’s a simple matter of hitting the “ignore” button. Either that, or we will. We are after all, in the “Unorthodox Forum”.

Reactions: TheHC

PS95

Jun 16, 2024
Eastern Shore
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said I was shocked? You forget I was raised with your beliefs….I got rid of them because none of them are genuine teachings of the Bible. They are not stated but rather, suggested, using ambiguous cherry picked verses. Unless you study the Bible rather than church doctrine, you will never know. It’s an ignorance of choice. I was there once….never again. I chose the inconvenient truth over the comfortable old lies.

Well, you have spoken what “the church” generally teaches, and your reticence to disclose a denomination is telling us that you don’t want to go there.
Satan is the sower of the “weeds”, which are counterfeit “Christians”…..they resemble the original in minuscule ways, but it doesn’t take long to see through the pretense. Actions speak louder…
As @TheHC has pointed out, Christendom’s churches find excuses to break Christ’s commands, in order to carry out the commands of men….they have blood on their hands. (Isa 1:15)

If you can tell me what “deceitful declaration” you mean, then perhaps I can clear that up for you. (although I probably have already)
In Australia we don’t use acronyms much, but prefer to just use the words in English so people can understand what we say. It saves a lot of misunderstanding.

“Not easily diverted”?…..neither were the enemies of Jesus….so relentless (and ‘deaf’ and ‘blind’, in their cultivated hatred) that they had him permanently silenced (so they thought) and even cursed themselves with his blood (Matt 27:25)….are you a hater like that too? Does it ever occur to you that those who taught you, were products of the “weeds” that Jesus told his disciples would come? You said deception was not easy to spot…..are you a victim yourself? How do you know?

It’s a long list….but happy to tackle them one by one if you are interested in an actual discussion….?

Anyone who declares themselves “non-denominational” (if that is what you are suggesting here) has no problem accepting doctrines that are not true. They are ‘fence sitters’ who leave the doctrinal stuff alone so as not to cause waves…..but they are complicit by their silence. God does not accept untruth or half truths. What are you offering? If it’s denominational, then we have something to talk about. Your denomination will have a web site that outlines your beliefs, like we do, so we can see them.

If you accept the three basic doctrines upon which the divided churches of Christendom are built, then your church is a product of the “weeds”, who are in the majority. (Matt 7:13-14; 21-23) It is apparent from your responses that you are not a Bible student who can discuss Scripture, but one who is too hot headed to be civil. Is that a Christian trait?
Self-control is a product of God’s spirit.

The depth of your emotion regarding our beliefs appears to be personal. How do our beliefs impact on you to the point of such negative responses? I wonder if you have even had an exchange with a JW that was an actual two way conversation….rather than a one sided tirade.

Informed consent is the basis for all important decisions…no one can make such a choice without all the information. Those who are afraid of information that they cannot refute always resort to attacks with personal denigration attached. There is no need to make the subject matter personal, when it can be discussed objectively, instead of subjectively. Once emotions are evoked, then the childishness begins, with false accusations that are mostly unsubstantiated. No amount of explanation to the contrary will be accepted. So why bother responding to that?…again and again?

Look at the posts from your co-accuser…..aren’t you proud to be partnered with him…? Peas in a pod. Blind hatred is not a Christian trait.

If you don’t like what we post, or cannot respond in a civil manner, it’s a simple matter of hitting the “ignore” button. Either that, or we will. We are after all, in the “Unorthodox Forum”.
Hilarious! NO NO- Seems YOU are the one who forgot that I was raised with YOUR False Teachings! Unlike you though I decided to actually read my bible in context! Talk about cherry picking!!! Romans 6:7, 23????
You can't die to gain forgiveness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what Jesus died for!!! HELLO!!! You deny that BASIC CHRISTIAN TRUTH!!
A wage isnt something you can PAY. It is something you ARE PAID!
YOU my dear, are the apostate. REPENT.

Reactions: rebuilder 454