Why Satan Will Be the Final Antichrist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Has Christ given you spiritual ears to hear, and eyes to see, to understand the below Scripture? Or are you constantly floating from one denominational doctrine of men to another, and never coming to an understanding of the below?
Your post once again starts off with the totally false implication that if anyone disagrees with any part of what you say, then it's because:
Men's doctrines, which comes from their carnal fleshy minds only, cannot grasp deeper matters in God's Word.
Then you go ahead and make it plain that you fail to fully grasp God's Word.

The Biblical authors did not read what we wrote, nor interpret what we said. The Bible does not use our own personal choices of terminology.

The Bible's authors chose the words they would use in reference to the physical temple structure in Jerusalem, as well as in reference to the holy place or actual Tabernacle of God where the Spirit of God is present.

Christians can - and many do - ignore the Biblical terminology used by the authors of the Bible when they interpret the Bible the way they choose to, turning what is written about the assembled body of Christ and the assemblies of Christ, into a reference to something else.

However, the Bible does not use our terminology. It uses its own. We can either align our interpretation with Biblical terminology, or continue to misconstrue what is written.

EVERY reference to Jesus entering the temple in the gospels uses the word hieron (without exception). Jesus was not a priest according to Mosaic law and was not allowed into the holy place (naos). This is a clear indication that naos refers only to the holy place | actual sanctuary of God.

The New Testament makes a distinction between a made-with-human hands building (G2411 hieron) on one hand, and the (G3485 naos) sanctuary of God on the other hand, where God's Spirit dwells:

The last time that the New Testament uses the word naós in reference to the temple in Jerusalem, is in the verses in the Gospels which tell about the tearing of the veil between that holy place / holy of holies, which occurred when Jesus died on the cross (Matthew 27:51; Mark 15:38; Luke 23:45.).

After the verses talking about the tearing of the veil in the temple, the first time the word naos is used again, is in Acts:

Acts 7:48a
But, the Most High does not dwell in temples (Greek: naos) made with hands.

Acts 17:24
The God who made the world and all things in it, since He is Lord of Heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples (Greek naos) made with hands.

-- the church & the temple in heaven --
(word used: naós)

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 & 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:16; Ephesians 2:21:21; 2 Thessalonians 2:4; Revelation 3:12; Revelation 7:15; Revelation 11:1-2; Revelation 11:19; Revelation 14:15 & Revelation 14:17; Revelation 15:5-6 & Revelation 15:8; Revelation 16:1 & Revelation 16:17; Revelation 21:22.

* Only once in the New Testament is naós NOT referring to the sanctuary of God: Acts 19:24. It's referring to a shrine of Diana.

Jesus said, "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am in their midst." (Matthew 18:20).

When Paul wrote his letters to the churches at Corinth, Ephesus and Thessaloniki, he used the word hierón in reference to the temple in Jerusalem (which was still standing) - 1 Corinthians 9:13.

However Paul consistently used the word naós when speaking about the bodies of individual Christians, and the congregations of Christians as the tabernacle (temple) of God (1 Corinthians 3:16-17 & 1 Corinthians 6:19; 2 Corinthians 6:16; and Ephesians 2:21-22).

So IF he was referring to a physical, man-made structure in Jerusalem in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 when talking about the man of sin seating himself up in the sanctuary of God, then there is no reason why Paul would not use the word hierón - but he did not - Paul used the word naós in 2 Thessalonians 2:4.

Jesus said, "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am in their midst." (Matthew 18:20)

- AND the last time that the New Testament authors used the word naós in reference to the temple in Jerusalem, is in the verses in the Gospels which tell about the tearing of the veil between that holy place / holy of holies, which occurred when Jesus died on the cross (Matthew 27:51; Mark 15:38; Luke 23:45.).

The Bible's authors chose the words they would use in reference to the physical temple structure in Jerusalem, as well as in reference to the holy place or actual Tabernacle of God where the Spirit of God is present, and the Biblical authors did not read what we wrote, nor interpret what we said. The Bible does not use our own personal choices of terminology.

YOU HAVE THE WRONG TEMPLE, and so you misconstrue what we are told about the man of sin / son of perdition appearing in the Tabernacle of God, out of the lawlessness in it.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Davidpt

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Maybe people are so comfortable in their life. They cannot accept it maybe they’re near retirement
Of course. "For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." -- Mat.24:38-39.

I will be watching your posts to see if you identify who the Antichrist is, since you say you know who he is. A man of sin / son of perdition in the Tabernacle of God / Christ. Or men of sin / sons of perdition. Lawlessness and apostasy. Some (actually many) believe the lawlessness will be taking place in a made-with-human-hands "Tabernacle of God" in Jerusalem. It will all appear there, according to many.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
First of all, why did the apostles ask Jesus what would and when would the end time be?

Obviously, it’s not a sin to be curious or even to try to guess the time of the end

Sooner or later, there will be a time of the end, and when that happens, will we be able to recognize it?

The fact that you say that I am just trying to guess the time and date and it is only a guess you seem to wanna make it a sin

Well, if it is a sin, I repent

Now what you got to say
He knows those who are His and as long as you do not choose to leave the Vine no one can snatch you out of His hand.

1 Corinthians 4
11 Even unto this present hour we both hunger, and thirst, and are naked, and are buffeted, and have no certain dwelling place;
12 And labour, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:
13 Being defamed, we implore: we are made as the filth of the world, and are the waste of all things unto this day.

From the little I've read I don't agree with everything you say, but be trained by what you experience, and praise God that you are also found worthy to be falsely accused. Bear in mind who is the accuser of the brethren. He has been completely defeated by the blood of Christ (Revelation 12). He has willing servants everywhere to accuse the brethren, but most unbelievers couldn't be bothered accusing us because they don't even know what we're talking about or why we regard it as important. So unfortunately accusations inferring something is wrong in our walk with Christ comes from willing brothers all too often.

Last edited:

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course. "For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." -- Mat.24:38-39.

I will be watching your posts to see if you identify who the Antichrist is, since you say you know who he is. A man of sin / son of perdition in the Tabernacle of God / Christ. Or men of sin / sons of perdition. Lawlessness and apostasy. Some (actually many) believe the lawlessness will be taking place in a made-with-human-hands "Tabernacle of God" in Jerusalem. It will all appear there, according to many.
Thank you for your kind vibes

I believe Satan is given one last chance by YHVH
To test us. Satan, more than likely believes if he can convince all of us, he would not face perdition.
Satan/antichrist will come here with deception not seen ever, so expect the unexpected

What I mean is the antichrist is going to come in spectacularly and my guess is a UFO
He will come in when the world is at the brink of annihilation, mentally, and physically, to save the world
Satan a Cherub will have supernatural powers that can build a temple, bring back spirits of dead people heal people if time was not shortened, even the elect would be fooled.
Some say five months I myself am not sure, but I do believe it’s under seven years

This is something very serious that is coming a supernatural being that you cannot kill and he won’t kill you either because he will be claiming to be Jesus

I look at signs and wonders along with current events, and like others I have come to conclusions that the time is near than we think

I live every day of my life, knowing it could be the last
Knowing every minute is a miracle

Reactions: Zao is life

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Thank you for your kind vibes

I believe Satan is given one last chance by YHVH
To test us. Satan, more than likely believes if he can convince all of us, he would not face perdition.
Satan/antichrist will come here with deception not seen ever, so expect the unexpected

What I mean is the antichrist is going to come in spectacularly and my guess is a UFO
He will come in when the world is at the brink of annihilation, mentally, and physically, to save the world
Satan a Cherub will have supernatural powers that can build a temple, bring back spirits of dead people heal people if time was not shortened, even the elect would be fooled.
Some say five months I myself am not sure, but I do believe it’s under seven years

This is something very serious that is coming a supernatural being that you cannot kill and he won’t kill you either because he will be claiming to be Jesus

I look at signs and wonders along with current events, and like others I have come to conclusions that the time is near than we think

I live every day of my life, knowing it could be the last
Knowing every minute is a miracle
Thanks for that. I don't look outside of scripture to find stuff but those who are watching (like you are) are wise, and I believe those who are the sheep who follow Christ will recognize the fake for what it is - the miracles and lying wonders.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post once again starts off with the totally false implication that if anyone disagrees with any part of what you say, then it's because:
That of course is a LIE.

That because I made no false implication, it is VERY TRUE that many of my CHRISTIAN brethren are confused as to who the Antichrist of Bible Scripture is pointing to.

Then you go ahead and make it plain that you fail to fully grasp God's Word.​
There again you make up yet another LIE.

The whole point of my post is that I can... show FROM BIBLE SCRIPTURE, just who the coming Antichrist will be, and... that OTHERS also can learn that EVIDENCE FROM BIBLE SCRIPTURE FOR THEMSELVES!

Thus it is stupidity to try and say that I don't fully grasp God's Word, especially since you have given NO EVIDENCE to the contrary, but just are RUNNING YOUR LIAR MOUTH controlled by Satan.

The Biblical authors did not read what we wrote, nor interpret what we said. The Bible does not use our own personal choices of terminology.
Totally irrelevant statement.

The Bible's authors chose the words they would use in reference to the physical temple structure in Jerusalem, as well as in reference to the holy place or actual Tabernacle of God where the Spirit of God is present.

Christians can - and many do - ignore the Biblical terminology used by the authors of the Bible when they interpret the Bible the way they choose to, turning what is written about the assembled body of Christ and the assemblies of Christ, into a reference to something else.

However, the Bible does not use our terminology. It uses its own. We can either align our interpretation with Biblical terminology, or continue to misconstrue what is written.

EVERY reference to Jesus entering the temple in the gospels uses the word hieron (without exception). Jesus was not a priest according to Mosaic law and was not allowed into the holy place (naos). This is a clear indication that naos refers only to the holy place | actual sanctuary of God.

More totally irrelevant statements.

Greek naos is ALSO used to point to the traditional JEWISH STONE TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM. I've seen your false argument on terminology used over and over again in VAIN ATTEMPTS to Re-Write the Scriptures! (Matt.23:16 uses Greek naos for "temple"; as does Matt.23:17; Matt.23:21; Matt.23:35; Matt.27:5; Matt.27:51; Mark 15:38; Luke 1:9; Luke 1:21-22; Luke 23:45; Acts 7:48; Acts 17:24; and every one of those Scripture references to a "temple" is about the idea of a STONE TEMPLE built with hands.)

Brethren in Christ Jesus -- don't believe these lackeys who TRY to make you believe a Pope or some other man from Rome, or the Roman Catholic Church is sitting in Christ's SPIRITUAL TEMPLE, for there is NO SUCH IDEA written anywhere in God's Word saying that.

THIS MEANS -- those who FALSELY CLAIM the "temple of God" in 2 Thessalonians 2 is about Christ's SPIRITUAL TEMPLE you KNOW those who PUSH that false doctrine are NOT Christians! The reason is because CHRIST'S SPIRITUAL TEMPLE CAN NEVER... BE CORRUPTED BY ANY MAN, NOR ANGEL, NOR EVEN BY SATAN HIMSELF! And understanding this point should be EASY for TRUE Christians to understand! Why?

Because IF... Christ's SPIRITUAL TEMPLE could be corrupted, it would mean JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF could be corrupted!!! And just WHO... would want unlearned Christian brethren to believe that LIE? Satan's workers of course! NO TRUE Christian would ever... accept such a LIE.

Apostle Paul was pointing to the coming Antichrist sitting in a REBUILT JEWISH STONE TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM with the "temple of God" phrase in 2 Thessalonians 2:4.

Likewise, Christ also was pointing to a NEW JEWISH STONE TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM with the "temple of God" phrase in Revelation 11:1 also!

Rev 11:1-2
11 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure
the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
KJV

That idea of a "court which is without the temple" is in reference to the TRADITIONAL JEWISH STONE TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM. That area of the future 3rd Jewish temple today's Jews are getting ready to build will be left for the Gentiles who will TREAD THE HOLY CITY FOR 42 MONTHS, the same... 42 months time which the Antichrist is given to have power over ALL Nations per Revelation 13:4-8.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The Biblical authors did not read what we wrote, nor interpret what we said. The Bible does not use our own personal choices of terminology

However, the Bible does not use our terminology. It uses its own. We can either align our interpretation with Biblical terminology, or continue to misconstrue what is written..
Totally irrelevant statement. Irrelevant statements.
Thanks for proving my point :hmhehm: The Bible and the authors of the Bible have to be saying what you assert after changing the meaning of what the authors of the Bible said, by ignoring where they used the words that you change the meaning of in your own private interpretations of what they wrote, and by ignoring the context of where they used the words, and the Biblical meaning of the words.

IN THE BIBLE THAT WAS WRITTEN BY THE APOSTLES AND LUKE, EVERY reference to Jesus entering the temple in the gospels uses the word hieron (without exception). Jesus was not a priest according to Mosaic law and was not allowed into the holy place (naos). This is a clear indication that naos refers only to the holy place | actual sanctuary of God.

The New Testament makes a distinction between a made-with-human hands building (G2411 hieron) on one hand, and the (G3485 naos) sanctuary of God on the other hand, where God's Spirit dwells:

The last time that the New Testament uses the word naós in reference to the temple in Jerusalem, is in the verses in the Gospels which tell about the tearing of the veil between that holy place / holy of holies, which occurred when Jesus died on the cross
(Matthew 27:51; Mark 15:38; Luke 23:45.). The Bible does not use the word naos in reference to the building in Jerusalem after that.

Paul was not speaking about a temple in a specific location in 2 Thess 2:4. That's your own insertion into the text.

Thanks for proving my point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davidpt

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for that. I don't look outside of scripture to find stuff but those who are watching (like you are) are wise, and I believe those who are the sheep who follow Christ will recognize the fake for what it is - the miracles and lying wonders.
Like a detective, I like to look at circumstantial evidence and mix in common sense using scripture as my guide.

If scripture is telling a story, should we not try to figure out what that story is?

They used to call me storytelling Stan

Ever since I was a kid, I was able to tell people stories, and they seem to be fascinated
I did not have to lie. You just have to tell the story in a way that’s entertaining.

The story of the Bible is beautiful
Some people are not good at comprehending scripture

I figure maybe they just need a little help so I come down to where the rubber meets the road
I tried to talk beginner language

Once I get somebody interested in beginner language, which is milk

I then prepare them for meat

Berean

Feb 29, 2024
Midwest
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(The Antichrist/The Beast) will be a literal human man

Revelation 13:18KJV
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
The antichrist is NOT an individual, it is a system.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For what it’s worth
Our church teaches.
The first beast is Satan Showing us the system
That’s system is going to suffer a deadly wound

Something big enough to make the antichrist come to Jerusalem
When the world is searching for a savior
The second beast is Satan as the antichrist
Playing the role of the false prophet
Satan will set up his throne in Jerusalem
Billions will worship him

Obviously, if you believe this all happened in the Roman days, you would miss the whole point of scripture
Which is to warn us what is coming next

Davidpt

Dec 6, 2023
East Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In your zeal to discredit what @Davidpt said, you failed to see what he was saying. He was simply saying that it is impossible that Satan and the beast & false prophet are all one and the same entity, because it is written that the beast and false prophet are cast into the lake of fire but it is written that Satan is to be (was to be - 2,000 years ago in your insane hermeneutics) cast into the abyss and prevented from deceiving the nations for 1,000 years (2,000 years or more in your insane hermeneutics).

You make it SO obvious that if it does not cut across your "symbolic thousand years" then you cannot allow it. That is insane hermeneutics.

You summed up my point rather well. Even if Amil is true, even this doesn't make the beast and satan one and the same. That aside. But when a Premil insists that the beast and satan are one and the same, now we're venturing into utter lunacy, or that this Premil lacks reading comprehension big time or something. The LOF and the bottomless pit are not the same place. Once someone is cast into the LOF, they are never among the living back on earth ever again. They are gone forever.

How then, if the beast is cast into the LOF during the 2nd coming, can he then ascend out of the bottomless pit after the thousand years and then have a little season now playing the role of satan? Unless the LOF and the bottomless pit are one and the same place, obviously, one can't be cast into both at the same time.

Reactions: Zao is life

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for proving my point :hmhehm: The Bible and the authors of the Bible have to be saying what you assert after changing the meaning of what the authors of the Bible said, by ignoring where they used the words that you change the meaning of in your own private interpretations of what they wrote, and by ignoring the context of where they used the words, and the Biblical meaning of the words.

IN THE BIBLE THAT WAS WRITTEN BY THE APOSTLES AND LUKE, EVERY reference to Jesus entering the temple in the gospels uses the word hieron (without exception). Jesus was not a priest according to Mosaic law and was not allowed into the holy place (naos). This is a clear indication that naos refers only to the holy place | actual sanctuary of God.

The last time that the New Testament uses the word naós in reference to the temple in Jerusalem, is in the verses in the Gospels which tell about the tearing of the veil between that holy place / holy of holies, which occurred when Jesus died on the cross
(Matthew 27:51; Mark 15:38; Luke 23:45.). The Bible does not use the word naos in reference to the building in Jerusalem after that.

Paul was not speaking about a temple in a specific location in 2 Thess 2:4. That's your own insertion into the text.

Thanks for proving my point.

You have not even MADE... any Biblical points yet. You've only given OPINION that isn't even your own, but that you got from others. You're a puppet and obviously do not know how to think for yourself.

wooddog

May 8, 2024
cleveland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When quoting 2Thes.2,4 do you understand the implications of the phrase, "all that is called God". Puts an entire different light on the Temple Mount does it not?

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When quoting 2Thes.2,4 do you understand the implications of the phrase, "all that is called God". Puts an entire different light on the Temple Mount does it not?

I don't know what "different light" that would be, since there has historically already been examples of IDOL worship setup in Jerusalem involving a temple.

So when Jesus warned the Church about the placing of the "abomination of desolation" in the temple at Jerusalem for the end from the Book of Daniel, even at the time of His 1st coming they already had a previous example of IDOL worship having been setup in the 2nd temple in Jerusalem.

Antiochus IV in 168 B.C. placed an IDOL abomination inside the 2nd temple in Jerusalem in Zeus worship.

Even afterwards, around 135 A.D., the Romans erected a temple to Jupiter in Jerusalem with IDOLS.

Thus what Apostle Paul revealed in 2 Thessalonians 2, is how that "man of sin" (final Antichrist, the "vile person" of Dan.11), will exalt himself in place of Christ at a NEW JEWISH STONE TEMPLE in Jerusalem for the end of this world.

And by doing so, that Antichrist-false-Messiah will work great signs, wonders, and miracles in order to deceive the whole world (except Christ's elect). And by that also, he will EXALT himself as... GOD, and over all that is even CALLED GOD, or that is worshiped (2 Thess.2).

And because Apostle Paul was pointing to the TRADITIONAL "temple of God" with that "man of sin" doing that, it means A NEWLY BUILT 3RD JEWISH STONE TEMPLE in TODAY'S JERUSALEM IN PREP FOR THE END.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what "different light" that would be, since there has historically already been examples of IDOL worship setup in Jerusalem involving a temple.

So when Jesus warned the Church about the placing of the "abomination of desolation" in the temple at Jerusalem for the end from the Book of Daniel, even at the time of His 1st coming they already had a previous example of IDOL worship having been setup in the 2nd temple in Jerusalem.

Antiochus IV in 168 B.C. placed an IDOL abomination inside the 2nd temple in Jerusalem in Zeus worship.

Even afterwards, around 135 A.D., the Romans erected a temple to Jupiter in Jerusalem with IDOLS.

Thus what Apostle Paul revealed in 2 Thessalonians 2, is how that "man of sin" (final Antichrist, the "vile person" of Dan.11), will exalt himself in place of Christ at a NEW JEWISH STONE TEMPLE in Jerusalem for the end of this world.

And by doing so, that Antichrist-false-Messiah will work great signs, wonders, and miracles in order to deceive the whole world (except Christ's elect). And by that also, he will EXALT himself as... GOD, and over all that is even CALLED GOD, or that is worshiped (2 Thess.2).

And because Apostle Paul was pointing to the TRADITIONAL "temple of God" with that "man of sin" doing that, it means A NEWLY BUILT 3RD JEWISH STONE TEMPLE in TODAY'S JERUSALEM IN PREP FOR THE END.

You are looking at the wrong temple.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Disagree

The number of a man, "HIS" number

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Disagree

Not one man but EVERY MAN with spirit of Antichrist. That is how God see every individual.

Berean

Feb 29, 2024
Midwest
www.kingdomherald.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Disagree

And ... wouldn't the head of that system be a man? or a succession of men?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And ... wouldn't the head of that system be a man? or a succession of men?
You promote reformed preterist eschatology

You mean the many popes throughout history, "Wrong"

wooddog

May 8, 2024
cleveland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why would the man of sin need a new temple when there is a temple of god already on the "holy place"?