Why Satan Will Be the Final Antichrist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are looking at the wrong temple.

I am STAYING with the actual Bible Scripture as written.

The coming ANTICHRIST will... claim to be God, and will have power to work supernatural miracles that will deceive the whole world. Those who claim that is a pope are not staying within the Bible Scripture, but have created their 'own' false agendas.

The false-Messiah will... originate from the 'circumcision' like Hippolytus said in the 2nd century A.D., because that is what Lord Jesus warned in His Olivet discourse about that coming pseudo-Christ. Or maybe you vainly think against God's Word that ANYONE can be The Christ? No, there are 'specific' Biblical requirements for one claiming... to be The Christ involving heritage from among the JEWS and house of David.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am STAYING with the actual Bible Scripture as written.

The coming ANTICHRIST will... claim to be God, and will have power to work supernatural miracles that will deceive the whole world. Those who claim that is a pope are not staying within the Bible Scripture, but have created their 'own' false agendas.

The false-Messiah will... originate from the 'circumcision' like Hippolytus said in the 2nd century A.D., because that is what Lord Jesus warned in His Olivet discourse about that coming pseudo-Christ. Or maybe you vainly think against God's Word that ANYONE can be The Christ? No, there are 'specific' Biblical requirements for one claiming... to be The Christ involving heritage from among the JEWS and house of David.

Let me know how these things work out for you

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would the man of sin need a new temple when there is a temple of god already on the "holy place"?

If you are 'trying'... to refer to Apostle Paul's "temple of God" phrase in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 to mean Christ's SPIRITUAL TEMPLE, then you are way... off from the actual Biblical warning Paul and Christ gave about the coming of a false-Messiah to set himself up as God in a literal stone temple in Jerusalem for the end of this world.

The "abomination of desolation" prophecy which Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel REQUIRES A STANDING JEWISH STONE TEMPLE, and... ANIMAL SACRIFICES:

Dan 11:31
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
KJV

Dan 9:27
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
KJV

Dan 8:9-14
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
KJV

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll let you know when my Lord Jesus Christ returns, and He finds you among the five foolish virgins who didn't stay in His Word, and thus failed to have the 'spare vessel of The Oil' to go with their the Oil in their lamps.

(Chuckle), You don't even know what the ten virgins parables are all about. You are on the foolish side. Remember, you as O' natural man? :)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The second prophetic event that the Bible foretells is the appearance of the Antichrist. Looking at current world events, we realize that this moment is very close to fulfillment.
The Antichrist is prophesied to come to Earth and use the period of total chaos to become a global leader. We often imagine the Antichrist as a terrifying figure,
which will spread fear throughout the world. However, predictions suggest that it will be quite the opposite.

By "predictions", you actually mean Bible prophecy. Daniel 8 using 'types' for the Antichrist, shows he will destroy using 'peace', and will cause craft to prosper in his hand. That idea goes along with what Apostle Paul showed for the end in 1 Thess.5, that when they shall say, "Peace and safety", then "sudden destruction" shall come upon them. Even when God's "two witnesses" are killed by the beast that ascends up out of the bottomless pit (i.e., Satan), the nations will rejoice and send each other gifts.

Thus Satan as the Antichrist, the "another Jesus", is not going to appear on earth with horns, a goatee, a pitch fork, and red flannel underwear. He is coming disguised as an "angel of light", and his ministers as "ministers of righteousness" (2 Corinthians 11).

wooddog

May 8, 2024
cleveland
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are 'trying'... to refer to Apostle Paul's "temple of God" phrase in 2 Thessalonians 2:4 to mean Christ's SPIRITUAL TEMPLE, then you are way... off from the actual Biblical warning Paul and Christ gave about the coming of a false-Messiah to set himself up as God in a literal stone temple in Jerusalem for the end of this world.

The "abomination of desolation" prophecy which Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel REQUIRES A STANDING JEWISH STONE TEMPLE, and... ANIMAL SACRIFICES:

Dan 11:31
31 And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.
KJV

Dan 9:27
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
KJV

Dan 8:9-14
9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.

11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.
KJV
I was referring to the Al Aqsa Mosque and the dome of the Rock. A Judaic temple of stone is a tradition not required, but if it does happen the false prophet who builds it will require numerous satanic miracles to make it happen. Covenant Israel is now desolate and will remain so until the consummation of the desolate.

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(The Antichrist/The Beast) will be a literal human man

Revelation 13:18KJV
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Very true, as Satan will come as the false christ. Can't do both...

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was referring to the Al Aqsa Mosque and the dome of the Rock. A Judaic temple of stone is a tradition not required, but if it does happen the false prophet who builds it will require numerous satanic miracles to make it happen. Covenant Israel is now desolate and will remain so until the consummation of the desolate.
The idea that a Jewish stone temple is not required is a pop tradition that opposes the actual Bible Scripture.

The specific event of the Daniel 11:31 verse is about the placing of an idol abomination inside the Jew's temple in Jerusalem. And that event is what Lord Jesus was quoting in His Olivet discourse SIGN for the "great tribulation" time at the end of this world.

The LORD has even provided us with a previous 'ensample' of that event from history, when Antiochus IV around 165 B.C. took Jerusalem and ended the daily sacrifice, went inside the Jew's temple and desolated it by sacrificing swine upon the altar, and then placed an idol to Zeus in false worship on an altar in that temple. That type of idol abomination is what Jesus was referring to as the "abomination of desolation" in Matthew 24 and Mark 13. And towards the end of the Revelation 13 chapter we are shown what that future idol abomination will be called.

This means then...

1. that "abomination of desolation" event cannot mean the Dome of The Rock Muslim shrine on today's Temple Mount.

2. a 3rd stone temple MUST be built by the Jews for the AoD prophecy to be fulfilled. Zechariah 6 shows that Christ is to build the temple when He returns. But a false-Messiah is coming to Jerusalem first, so he will move forward the building of the next stone temple for the Jews in today's Jerusalem, as he will try to mimic Jesus Christ.

3. old covenant worship by the Orthodox Jews with their new stone temple and animal sacrifices MUST be on-going for the final Antichrist to come to end those sacrifices, and place the "abomination of desolation" idol inside the new Jewish temple in Jerusalem.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not think you understand fully what Ten Virgins are about. How can you falsely accuse me of being ignorant if I have not explained my position on Matthew 25 yet, humm?
Simply because you are the one who ACCUSED ME first that I... didn't understand that parable, when I never explained it to YOU either! You simply LIED, like you usually do.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your post once again starts off with the totally false implication that if anyone disagrees with any part of what you say, then it's because:

Then you go ahead and make it plain that you fail to fully grasp God's Word.
This post is nothing but slanderous stupidity!

This Zoo fellow doesn't even know the difference between Bible Scripture as written and someone quoting that Bible Scripture, while he falsely claims the one quoting it is false! He is too stupid to realize that he is only attacking the actual Bible Scripture, and NOT the person quoting it!

The Biblical authors did not read what we wrote, nor interpret what we said. The Bible does not use our own personal choices of terminology.
The false Jews constantly try to use those kind of ideas, "we weren't there, so the Scripture isn't talking to us".

The Bible's authors chose the words they would use in reference to the physical temple structure in Jerusalem, as well as in reference to the holy place or actual Tabernacle of God where the Spirit of God is present.

There's no hiding it IF... one reads the actual Scripture in simplicity as written. Lord Jesus Christ and Apostle Paul were referring to a LITERAL STANDING JEWISH TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM with the "abomination of desolation" event, and Paul's "temple of God" phrase. BOTH, a standing JEWISH TEMPLE and ANIMAL SACRIFICES must be going on when the Antichrist comes to end the sacrifices and instead places the "abomination of desolation" at that Jewish temple in Jerusalem for the end. A 2nd grader can read and understand that from Bible Scripture as written in Daniel 9:27, Daniel 11:31; Daniel 8; Daniel 12; Matthew 24; and Mark 13 and 2 Thessalonians 2.

Christians can - and many do - ignore the Biblical terminology used by the authors of the Bible when they interpret the Bible the way they choose to, turning what is written about the assembled body of Christ and the assemblies of Christ, into a reference to something else.

Christians as opposed to WHO? You Orthodox Jews?

You don't have a clue what God's Word teaches, for it's like what Paul said about the Orthodox Jews...

2 Cor 3:14-15
14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
KJV