Those who deny Eternal Security

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tell me how that man is a “ Hypocrite?”

(And even if I did, why should I give you my car when you did not make good on your offer to give $1,000 to the one who would prove you wrong on a certain doctrine when I proved you wrong on it? Are you holding me to a higher standard than you hold yourself? This is the very thing that you accused @Michiah-Imla of doing.)

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I did own a car and you really wanted me to give it to you, I think that I would have to require you to come and get it from me. Because if I drove it all the way out to Ohio and left it at your doorstep, how would I get home?

Therefore I think that you are being unreasonable.

But I will pray for you over the fact that you even suggested it (because it means you are in the category of those who despitefully use and persecute the saints (Matthew 5:44-45)).

Last edited:
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife does own a car and it is how we get around (the title is in her name and therefore she has the say over whether I can give it away or not). She is not as sanctified as I am :D:p:cool: so I don't think that she is going to give it to you even if I let her onto this website so that you could ask her.

But I would say that if she did say yes, you are free to come and pick it up; with the realization that we will not have a car at all any more after you have taken our car from us; and that my wife is over 60 and basically cannot get around without a car. So you would be signing our death warrant.

But if that is what you want to do, then by all means do it.

After all, you are justified by Jesus' BLOOD

(even if you don't have a conscience).

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I don't own a car.

(And even if I did, why should I give you my car when you did not make good on your offer to give $1,000 to the one who would prove you wrong on a certain doctrine when I proved you wrong on it? Are you holding me to a higher standard than you hold yourself? This is the very thing that you accused @Michiah-Imla of doing.)

But, since you have continually slapped me across the face spiritually on these boards (and I will admit that I have not always responded in the spirit that the Sermon on the Mount requires me to do), I will do my best to turn the other cheek concerning those slaps across the face.

Slap away, you slap-happy clown!

Here is a perfect opportunity for you to do so. I am offering my cheek to you in that I have said something that you can really use against me!

You did not prove me wrong....thatvis why you got no money

Besides ....it does not matter .....do two wrongs make a right? Just because I did “wrong” (erroneously thought by you) does that let YOU out of it?

Forget about the car.... I want your home .....send me the deed....

I don’t want your “ Theoretical” cheek.....just like Jesus, I want the REAL THING! I have no desire to hurt you, of course! I am trying to prove a point!
NOBODY can attain the Standard that Jesus set forth in His Sermon on the Mount.....That was the POINT of it .....Jesus is saying that God's Standard is PERFECTION ....you CANT DO it.....you need a Savior to do it FOR you ....You can’t Merit God’s Perfect Standard .....you cant even Come close ! As a matter of fact.....you don’t have a chance .....You are so lost and helpless and hopeless —- I’m gonna just GIVE it to you! Just TRUST me to do it! For Christ’s sake.....for the chance for me to show-off my Love and Mercy! I will do EVERYTHING required ! Just REST in the Fact That “ Salvation is Of the Lord” ......NOT YOU!
Do your BESt to live “ Holy Lives” ......God will bless you for it ! A Wise man will use the Commandments as a “ Lamp” to guide him .....he will take the Good that comes from trying to live up to the Sermon on the Mount and apply it to his life ...
Just make sure that you understand that your attempts to be Holy are not the Way to be Saved....Two Things SAVE us and neither one involves what YOU do for GOD.....It is putting your TOTAL Faith in what GOD has done for YOU....
Two things do the Saving .....ALL of it! #1 Christ’s Shed Blood. #2You Faith in #1 ...... You KNOW that “ Salvation is a GIFT”. Start acting like it .REST in the Gospel Of Grace and watch all of these damned sins ( literally) you obsess about every day and night just kinda “ flitter away”....
God gave the Law so that sin “ might increase” .....why do you guys want to see Sin increase ?Start preaching Grace.....watch Sin rates plummet .....God Bless ...

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Forget about the car.... I want your home .....send me the deed....

I don't own a home, either. My wife and I live in a hotel room on the eastern end of San Pedro.

If I did, I might even give it to you.

Heb 10:32, But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;
Heb 10:33, Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.
Heb 10:34, For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.

I guess I'm just L U C K Y.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just make sure that you understand that your attempts to be Holy are not the Way to be Saved...

I never, ever, thought or said that they were.

My point has always been that the Lord will sanctify the ones whom He has justified...and that He is able to sanctify them wholly.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did not prove me wrong....thatvis why you got no money
I did prove you wrong...but you reneged because you didn't want to pay up.

Ezekiel 33:19 is the proof positive that your doctrine is false...it clearly shows that we are to turn away from wickedness (repent away from sins) and we will be saved thereby...2 Chronicles 7:14 is good for this too...and it is such a famous verse, I'm surprised you don't have any knowledge of it.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From the Sermon on the Mount:

Mat 7:24, Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Mat 7:25, And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Mat 7:26, And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27, And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

So much for your idea that when Jesus preached the Sermon on the Mount, He didn't intend for the disciples to obey the principles therein...

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t want your “ Theoretical” cheek.....just like Jesus, I want the REAL THING! I have no desire to hurt you, of course! I am trying to prove a point!
I have been struck on my cheek with the blow of a fist and more than once I have turned the other cheek to the ones who struck me (I am not lying, I am telling you the truth, my conscience bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit). Both times, the ones who struck me were convicted by the Holy Ghost and did not strike me a second time on my other cheek.

So, I guess that, by bearing this testimony, I have proven my point.

And, I am truly sorry that I can't make it all the way out to Ohio just so that I can be slapped around by you.

There is obedience; and then there is insanity.

I'm crazy; but I'm not that crazy! It would just be too far of a drive. Our car wouldn't make it.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Blood Bought 1953,

I wonder if I should pray for the Holy Ghost to convict you over the fact that you have coveted the house and car of someone who owned neither one.

Are you certain that you don't want my shirt?

Because I'll send it to you.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Blood Bought 1953,

I wonder if I should pray for the Holy Ghost to convict you over the fact that you have coveted the house and car of someone who owned neither one.

Are you certain that you don't want my shirt?

Because I'll send it to you.

I don’t “ covet” your house or car....I am happy with what I have...you know why I ask....everybody out there with a Brain knows why I ask.....I am trying to “ Out” you for the Hypocrite that you are....

I don’t want something that does not bother you to give away.....something cheap like a shirt....what is the most valuable item you own.....that is what I want.....I live in southern Ohio....how far away are you from me ?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Good Shepherd will bring the Israelits back to the fold eventually, but in the meantime millions are bound for Hell. We have a fearsome and Just God, not a wet blanket.

The God that I know is FULL of Grace and Mercy....That “ mean old man in the sky” that you are familiar with is the one I used to think of. Now that I know Him , that guy no longer exists in my life.....Perhaps you will know Him as a Loving Father before you die.....I hope so...

Cooper

Jan 31, 2020
Sheffield, Yorkshire, home of Robin Hood.
robinhood-loxley.weebly.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The God that I know is FULL of Grace and Mercy....That “ mean old man in the sky” that you are familiar with is the one I used to think of. Now that I know Him , that guy no longer exists in my life.....Perhaps you will know Him as a Loving Father before you die.....I hope so...
Matthew 13:41