The February Girls (April's Virtual Triple Birthday Surprise Party Thread)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Say does anybody want to try my virtual pin on the donkey game idea? To play it, I will post a picture of a tailess donkey below and then we have to write tail with our eyes closed, and the closest persons wins the game!! :D

pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey.jpg

I'll begin. Oh yes and please no cheating and go with the first thing that you type. :)

6a8o lol that wasn't even close at all!! :p

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the youngsters here, right? I guess I can say that at 77. Happy Birthday dear sister Nancy!

Why thank you brother! But then, it was not the "natural birth" that mattered most :) I was "born of water" 63 years ago today. But was born of The Spirit (my re-birth) decades later. Amen brother and thank you for the H.B. :D
In Hs Name!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, does anybody want to try my virtual pin the tail on the donkey game above? :D

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why thank you brother! But then, it was not the "natural birth" that mattered most :) I was "born of water" 63 years ago today. But was born of The Spirit (my re-birth) decades later. Amen brother and thank you for the H.B. :D
In Hs Name!
Carry on sister in the Lord at all times even birthday times!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Say does anybody want to try my virtual pin on the donkey game idea? To play it, I will post a picture of a tailess donkey below and then we have to write tail with our eyes closed, and the closest persons wins the game!! :D

View attachment 13166

I'll begin. Oh yes and please no cheating and go with the first thing that you type. :)

6a8o lol that wasn't even close at all!! :p
tail