The Day comes.....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Except no fire is described in the 6th seal proving that in fact, there is no paralleling at all. Weird thing to go unnoticed right?
You seem to have not bothered to have read the OP of this thread. It and more that 70 other Prophesies tell how the Lord will send fire on His terrible Day of wrath.
That Revelation 6:12-17 doesn't mention fire, does not mean that fire isn't the cause of the effects described. Confirmed by: Hebrews 10:27...a terrifying expectation of God's Judgment; of a fierce fire which will consume God's enemies.

You seem to make a special effort to deny and trash the Prophetic Word as presented. Why do you do it?
Why don't you provide a viable alternative to what I have presented, instead of just rejecting it?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to have not bothered to have read the OP of this thread. It and more that 70 other Prophesies tell how the Lord will send fire on His terrible Day of wrath.

Yet the 6th seal has none. You are mixing prophecies that don't belong together. The end times wrath of God uses no fire to kill. Only in one of the vials is fire used, and it doesn't kill.

That Revelation 6:12-17 doesn't mention fire, does not mean that fire isn't the cause of the effects described. Confirmed by: Hebrews 10:27...a terrifying expectation of God's Judgment; of a fierce fire which will consume God's enemies.

Zero confirmation.

Heb 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
Heb 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Judgement related to fiery indignation and devouring is clearly the Great White Throne Judgement (GWTJ) and lake of fire which is LONG after the day of the wrath of God.

You seem to make a special effort to deny and trash the Prophetic Word as presented. Why do you do it?

I am debunking your Frankensteined amalgamation of unrelated prophecies.

Why don't you provide a viable alternative to what I have presented, instead of just rejecting it?

I have. The wrath of God comes once (remember I said that?) And that it comes at the second coming/7th trump (said that and presented the scriptures) and spoke of and quoted passages such as the second coming coming found in the Olivet Discourse (matches the events of the 6th seal even color quoted them, don't you remember?)

Stop cherry picking OT passages that have NOTHING to do with the one and only day of wrath of the NT endtimes.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am debunking your Frankensteined amalgamation of unrelated prophecies.
Your opinions do not debunk anything.
Could you try to explain how the effects of the Sixth Seal, as clearly prophesied, can literally happen? I can, by a Coronal Mass Ejection of the sun, as Isaiah 30:26-30 confirms.
I have. The wrath of God comes once (remember I said that?) And that it comes at the second coming/7th trump (said that and presented the scriptures) and spoke of and quoted passages such as the second coming coming found in the Olivet Discourse (matches the events of the 6th seal even color quoted them, don't you remember?)
I showed how wrong you are.
God's wrath has come before and will again at the Sixth Seal, at the Trumpets and Bowls, at Armageddon and finally after the Millennium.
The Return of Jesus is not at the 7th Trumpet, proved by the things to happen after it.

That some of the Olivet D, matches the Sixth Seal; is to be expected, as Jesus gave an overview of all the end times.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your opinions do not debunk anything.
Could you try to explain how the effects of the Sixth Seal, as clearly prophesied, can literally happen? I can, by a Coronal Mass Ejection of the sun

That cannot make the sun darken, nor darken the moon (no red moon is prophesied).

That some of the Olivet D, matches the Sixth Seal; is to be expected, as Jesus gave an overview of all the end times.

The events match the 6th seal and Christ placed it at his second coming. That proves your interpretation that the 6th seals events are not second coming events to be wrong.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,
You are triply shown to be wrong.
1/ the Great Tribulation of the wrath of God from the Sixth Seal to the 7th Bowl [Armageddon] are all over when Jesus Returns As per Rev 15:1
2/ the moon shines blood red at the Sixth Seal. It emits no light at the Return.
3/ The sun being darkened happened at the Crucifixion. It will happen in a similar, supernatural way at the Return. But at the Sixth Seal, the sun will be darkened by natural means.

As for your comment that no red moon is prophesied, Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20 and Revelation 6:11, show how little you care about what is actually prophesied. Your false beliefs take precedence over Bible truths.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are triply shown to be wrong.
1/ the Great Tribulation of the wrath of God from the Sixth Seal to the 7th Bowl [Armageddon] are all over when Jesus Returns As per Rev 15:1
2/ the moon shines blood red at the Sixth Seal. It emits no light at the Return.
3/ The sun being darkened happened at the Crucifixion. It will happen in a similar, supernatural way at the Return. But at the Sixth Seal, the sun will be darkened by natural means.

As for your comment that no red moon is prophesied, Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20 and Revelation 6:11, show how little you care about what is actually prophesied. Your false beliefs take precedence over Bible truths.

And your false beliefs have blinded you to what color blood can be. A shining red moon is found nowhere in prophecy. Only a dark moon that cannot shine at all is what we are given. A "a Coronal Mass Ejection of the sun" causing the sun to be dark, and a shining red moon is laughable sci-fi non-sense.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Superflares do not go away:

A recent study using data from the Kepler space telescope proved that our planet is at risk from solar superflares; massive bursts of high energy particles from the sun.

These flares emanating from solar storms occur regularly, but are usually small and not earth directed. However; they have been known to cause disruptions to our satellites, power and communication systems and damage the protective layers of our atmosphere.

One such historical event was the Carrington Event, which caused the destruction of the early telegraph system and it was just 1% of what could happen with a big earth directed, Coronal Mass Ejection.

It has been calculated that there is a 12% chance of such a devastating event within the next 10 years.

Ref: Cosmos magazine, issue 84

But we know from Bible Prophecy, that there is a 100% chance that a massive, world changing super flare will happen, likely very soon.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And neither of you have quoted a verse that states Jesus remains in heaven.
You need to get some help with reading comprehension. Take a little more time to read posts so that you don't miss things all the time. We both pointed out that Jesus is the one opening the seals in heaven and it shows Him as opening the seventh seal. Where does He open the seals? In heaven. So, that means He's still in heaven up to that point when the seventh seal is opened. He can't be on earth before then. Think about it.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to get some help with reading comprehension. Take a little more time to read posts so that you don't miss things all the time. We both pointed out that Jesus is the one opening the seals in heaven and it shows Him as opening the seventh seal. Where does He open the seals? In heaven. So, that means He's still in heaven up to that point when the seven seal is opened. He can't be on earth before then. Think about it.
I did. The only Second Coming is the 6th Seal. There will be no other sign, nor Second Coming.

It is to earth and to the Mount of Olives. Remember that Olivet Discourse? Zechariah 14. Matthew 24:30-31

"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Don't you think the church in Christ, the body of Christ being glorified, in the air, is a big enough sign for you to see from earth. Don't blink. Think.

Revelation 6:12-13

"And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places."

The heavens departed, is the symbolic point being made, pointing to Peter's literal event, of the heavens passing away.

"But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat."

Not only will the church being glorified eclipse the sun, but everything about heaven will change, as all the stars come to earth as the angels. Only one event is the Second Coming. Revelation 19 is not that event. Revelation 19 only happens if Satan is granted 42 months per Revelation 13. That is not a done deal, until it actually happens, or does not happen.

The 6th Seal is a literal event called the Second Coming, because no one will have any warning. Revelation 19 is a broadcast call per the 6th vial and all the world will be prepared for that event. Revelation 16:12-16

"And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon."

That parenthetical warning was about the 6th Seal. It is the answer to the parenthetical question asked at the Second Coming:

"And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

If you get a command to report to Armageddon, you certainly missed the Second Coming way back at the 6th Seal, at least 42 months prior to Armageddon.

Who shall be able to stand? Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame, is the answer.

Those who are prepared at any time over the last 1992 years are blessed, not those gathering at Armageddon when Jesus returns to finish what was started at the 7th Trumpet.

No verse points out Jesus went back to heaven, or stayed in heaven to open the 7th Seal. After the 6th Seal is opened, the 144k are sealed on the earth. They go wherever the Lamb goes, and the Lamb stays in Jerusalem sitting on His throne until the sheep and goat judgment is over, during the 6 Trumpets. The 7th Seal is opened so the goats can be removed from the Lamb's book of life, and sent to their eternal punishment. So the Lamb brings His book with Him. They may not even stand at the GWT, but sent directly to the LOF. And no, this throne in Jerusalem in a temple, is not the GWT, because if Satan gets 42 months, he will sit on that throne calling the shots on earth. God is not moving out of the GWT to let Satan call the shots from God's throne. Jesus leaves, because He returns at Armageddon, if Satan is allowed 42 months.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I did. The only Second Coming is the 6th Seal.
SI showed how wrong you are, in #48.
Jesus does not visibly Return at the Sixth Seal. He does 'come' in His fiery wrath; Isaiah 66:15-17, Psalms 11:4-6 The Lord is in heaven. He rains fiery coals down upon the heads of the wicked peoples..... Also Amos 1....I will send fire to destroy the ungodly peoples.....

You need to have a good re-think about what is actually Written before making wild assertions.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SI showed how wrong you are, in #48.
Jesus does not visibly Return at the Sixth Seal. He does 'come' in His fiery wrath; Isaiah 66:15-17, Psalms 11:4-6 The Lord is in heaven. He rains fiery coals down upon the heads of the wicked peoples..... Also Amos 1....I will send fire to destroy the ungodly peoples.....

You need to have a good re-think about what is actually Written before making wild assertions.
You are asserting that the 6th Seal is not the Second Coming. Asserting a negative will never work.

Post #48 is just an assertion based on an educated assumption.

Do you think those on earth saw the face of the one sitting on the throne, and the Lamb or is God's Word lying to you? Why would you assume a lie? Why are you asserting that God and the Lamb cannot be seen?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are asserting that the 6th Seal is not the Second Coming. Asserting a negative will never work.

Post #48 is just an assertion based on an educated assumption.

Do you think those on earth saw the face of the one sitting on the throne, and the Lamb or is God's Word lying to you? Why would you assume a lie? Why are you asserting that God and the Lamb cannot be seen?
Where does Revelation 6:16 say the peoples actually do see the Face of the One who sits on the Throne?
Everybody is diving for cover; not looking up at all. Anyway that Day will be dark and certainly not lit by the bright Presence of God.

As I prove in #50, the Lord is NOT seen on His terrible Day of fiery wrath.
It is you who makes uneducated assumptions. Pushing your beliefs like the Lord Returns at the Sixth Seal, is so obviously wrong, as it rejects all of Revelation from that Day until Rev 19:11. Shown to be error by SI, - Jesus is still in heaven to open the Seventh Seal.

Your comments about lying are unacceptable and unChristian. They are the sort of comments made by children and ignorant people.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does Revelation 6:16 say the peoples actually do see the Face of the One who sits on the Throne?
Everybody is diving for cover; not looking up at all. Anyway that Day will be dark and certainly not lit by the bright Presence of God.

As I prove in #50, the Lord is NOT seen on His terrible Day of fiery wrath.
It is you who makes uneducated assumptions. Pushing your beliefs like the Lord Returns at the Sixth Seal, is so obviously wrong, as it rejects all of Revelation from that Day until Rev 19:11. Shown to be error by SI, - Jesus is still in heaven to open the Seventh Seal.

Your comments about lying are unacceptable and unChristian. They are the sort of comments made by children and ignorant people.
Now you are putting the result ahead of the cause. They were hiding because they saw the Second Coming.

You should speak the truth of the Word, instead of making false accusations.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Now you are putting the result ahead of the cause. They were hiding because they saw the Second Coming.
Everyone will hide because they will see their doom approaching. Ezekiel 30:3
Here is a quote from the OP of this thread:
Isaiah 2:12-22 The Lord has a Day of doom prepared, for all the proud and ungodly peoples. He alone, will be exalted on that Day. Everyone will throw away their idols and their money, they will crawl into hiding places when He comes to strike the world with terror.
Jesus does not strike the world with terror when He Returns. 1 Thess 4:16-17

Here is more scriptures to prove the Lord does NOT come to the earth on His Day of wrath:

Psalms 2:1-4 He who sits enthroned in Heaven, laughs at the wicked who conspire against Him and His people. Angrily, He rebukes them with His wrath.

Jeremiah 25:30-38 The Lord roars from on high, He thunders from His dwelling place, against His Land and those who dwell in it. This great noise reaches to the ends of the earth, for The Lord brings judgement to all the nations and indeed to all mankind. The godless and evil will be fuel for the fire. Ruin spreads around the world from this mighty tempest and those killed on that Day will lie scattered as dung upon the earth. Cry out, you leaders and shepherds of My people for this is your time to go to the slaughter, you cannot flee from the Lord’s fierce anger.

Jeremiah 4:23-28 I looked at the earth, it was in chaos, reeling to and fro, in darkness. Nobody could be seen and the land was a desolate wilderness, the towns ruined and deserted, because of the fierce anger of the Lord. The whole world will be affected but not completely destroyed. The earth will be in mourning for this. I have made known My purpose, I will not relent or change it.

The truth of the word is what I have posted. That they don't match with your beliefs, is your problem.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The truth of the word is what I have posted. That they don't match with your beliefs, is your problem.

No, it is your problem. I have no problems in regards to the Second Coming.

Your point is they imagine. My point is that they are literally hiding, not just thinking they are hiding.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 6:12-17 I watched as the Lamb broke the Sixth Seal. There was a violent earthquake, the sun turned black and the moon red. The starry host [satellites?] fell to the earth, like figs blown off the tree and the sky rolled up like a scroll. All peoples were terrified and hid themselves, calling out: Who can hide us from the One who sits on the Throne and the wrath of the Lamb? For their great Day of vengeance and wrath has come and who can stand? Isaiah 34:4
If "all peoples" are involved...it is not a onetime event.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No, it is your problem. I have no problems in regards to the Second Coming.
Prophesies like Zechariah 14:4, Matthew 24:29-30 and revelation 19:11-21, describe the glorious Return very well. There is no general resurrection of the dead then. Only the GT martyrs are; they are brought back to life, the same as Lazarus was.
Your point is they imagine. My point is that they are literally hiding, not just thinking they are hiding.
Everybody on earth will be affected by the fiery wrath of the Lord. The only way to survive is to get into cover and stay there for the whole day. QWe are told to do that. Isaiah 26:20-21
Some people will know it is from the Lord and may cry out to the Lord, but most will just say it is a natural disaster, which it will be, so they will establish a One World Govt in order to recover.
We Christians will know the Lord sent it to destroy His and our enemies. We will be protected and Blessed, then gathered; Micah 2:12-13, +
If "all peoples" are involved...it is not a onetime event.
The Sixth Seal will be a worldwide event.
That terrible devastation of the Middle East and of the loss of our modern infrastructure all over the earth, will be what will commence all the end times; as we are plainly told by the Prophetic Word. Believe it or not!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophesies like Zechariah 14:4, Matthew 24:29-30 and revelation 19:11-21, describe the glorious Return very well. There is no general resurrection of the dead then. Only the GT martyrs are; they are brought back to life, the same as Lazarus was.

Everybody on earth will be affected by the fiery wrath of the Lord. The only way to survive is to get into cover and stay there for the whole day. QWe are told to do that. Isaiah 26:20-21
Some people will know it is from the Lord and may cry out to the Lord, but most will just say it is a natural disaster, which it will be, so they will establish a One World Govt in order to recover.
We Christians will know the Lord sent it to destroy His and our enemies. We will be protected and Blessed, then gathered; Micah 2:12-13, +

The Sixth Seal will be a worldwide event.
That terrible devastation of the Middle East and of the loss of our modern infrastructure all over the earth, will be what will commence all the end times; as we are plainly told by the Prophetic Word. Believe it or not!
You are missing the point:

"Worldwide" does not include "all people."

In order for an event to include "all people", it would have to include "all times."​

In other words, your assertion does not reconcile with the scriptures that say "all people."

This is the same error that is made with "every eye shall see."

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are missing the point:

"Worldwide" does not include "all people."

In order for an event to include "all people", it would have to include "all times."​

In other words, your assertion does not reconcile with the scriptures that say "all people."

This is the same error that is made with "every eye shall see."
All the people who are alive at that time.
The dead know nothing; until they are ALL raised for Judgment after the Millennium.

every eye shall see - the Return of Jesus. That is again: those who are alive then. The dead don't have eyes.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the people who are alive at that time.
The dead know nothing; until they are ALL raised for Judgment after the Millennium.

every eye shall see - the Return of Jesus. That is again: those who are alive then. The dead don't have eyes.
You are speaking as one who cannot imagine the things of God in the boundless terms of "I am" or "all in all", and therefore must continue in the smaller bites of the times of this world.

Do you not know this is that "due season" where the things of this world should by now have long since grown strangely dim? Are you sure you want to be found teaching worldly things?

Last edited: