Say NO to Impeachment!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I know what you mean....they keep multiplying......well a designer germ might do it....of a particular political persuasion and spiritual condition..
True. My using the Hydra reference was in response to the suggestion: "kill a corrupt organization, you must cut it off at its head....nothing short of this will do"

Mythic Hydra , a multi-headed monster, would regrow their heads should they be cut off.

We can cut the heads off the serpent's , but they'll always be replaced by another one.

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. My using the Hydra reference was in response to the suggestion: "kill a corrupt organization, you must cut it off at its head....nothing short of this will do"

Mythic Hydra , a multi-headed monster, would regrow their heads should they be cut off.

We can cut the heads off the serpent's , but they'll always be replaced by another one.

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.
You are so right A@G.... in the past this desire/high can be destroyed with an overdose of it that unfortunately will 'bring down' a lot of good people in the process.....can we afford then to let this play out and give them their way for a while?

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are so right A@G.... in the past this desire/high can be destroyed with an overdose of it that unfortunately will 'bring down' a lot of good people in the process.....can we afford then to let this play out and give them their way for a while?
Haven't we given them their way for generations already?

In history without exception leadership, government, has always been populated by a minority number of persons.
Save for inherited power, succession in monarchies for example, the governor's are members of our community.
Sure, there are rich people who have never known what it means to struggle, but by and large, the average American enters government.

We're there already. Yet it's gotten worse not better.
We outnumber them but our collective majority complacency insures that outnumbers those with the revolutionary spirit.

We've drank the Kool Aid for years. "Want change? Vote!"

November 2020 shows us "they" even control that.

What really burns though is to know that Mr. Joe Biden made a video informing the electorate the election is to be corrupt and fraudulent.
His own words admitting to felonies.

Not only is he free. He reaped the reward of that criminal conspiracy.

And does still.

The "riot" in D.C after the stolen election results were realized?

Staged!

What did its failure accomplish? Sending a message to the real revolutionaries among us.
You outnumber us but we'll still win.

Police and military are members of the executive branch. The same branch as the presidency.

The only worldly hope we have as I see it, is when it goes so bad that martial law is implemented.

Then, when police and military are ordered to arrest their families, friends, that will be the pivotal point. Whether or not those police, military, comply will decide how the pendulum swings.

Because then, the revolutionaries , joined by police and military, have a chance.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haven't we given them their way for generations already?

In history without exception leadership, government, has always been populated by a minority number of persons.
Save for inherited power, succession in monarchies for example, the governor's are members of our community.
Sure, there are rich people who have never known what it means to struggle, but by and large, the average American enters government.

We're there already. Yet it's gotten worse not better.
We outnumber them but our collective majority complacency insures that outnumbers those with the revolutionary spirit.

We've drank the Kool Aid for years. "Want change? Vote!"

November 2020 shows us "they" even control that.

What really burns though is to know that Mr. Joe Biden made a video informing the electorate the election is to be corrupt and fraudulent.
His own words admitting to felonies.

Not only is he free. He reaped the reward of that criminal conspiracy.

And does still.

The "riot" in D.C after the stolen election results were realized?

Staged!

What did its failure accomplish? Sending a message to the real revolutionaries among us.
You outnumber us but we'll still win.

Police and military are members of the executive branch. The same branch as the presidency.

The only worldly hope we have as I see it, is when it goes so bad that martial law is implemented.

Then, when police and military are ordered to arrest their families, friends, that will be the pivotal point. Whether or not those police, military, comply will decide how the pendulum swings.

Because then, the revolutionaries , joined by police and military, have a chance.
Crunch time...I agree...when each side sees their opponents in the eyes....this was the old concept when there was a physical tipping point and then a major confrontation ensued...like in the American Revolution, the French Revolution, the Polish anti-communist revolution, the Hungarian revolt etc....today however this insidious power of evil and corruption can avoid this type of confrontation.....they will use and pull the levers of high tech, the integrated modern form of economics and finance/currency, supply and logistics to hit 'us' simultaneously, and in the pocket book and cancel us out of society en masse,,,without a major civil war....the military and cops will be victims in the main...that is what I see....

The timing will be based on when the US goes 'under' as a power and a sovereign nation...IMO

And you are right, this evil power of the elite has always been with us. These restless spirits wanting change, to transform us all into a utopian world under their thumb and rule...I'm afraid we are only decades away from really knowing and experiencing birth pangs of renewal...

APAK

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Crunch time...I agree...when each side sees their opponents in the eyes....this was the old concept when there was a physical tipping point and then a major confrontation ensued...like in the American Revolution, the French Revolution, the Polish anti-communist revolution, the Hungarian revolt etc....today however this insidious power of evil and corruption can avoid this type of confrontation.....they will use and pull the levers of high tech, the integrated modern form of economics and finance/currency, supply and logistics to hit 'us' simultaneously, and in the pocket book and cancel us out of society en masse,,,without a major civil war....the military and cops will be victims in the main...that is what I see....

The timing will be based on when the US goes 'under' as a power and a sovereign nation...IMO

And you are right, this evil power of the elite has always been with us. These restless spirits wanting change, to transform us all into a utopian world under their thumb and rule...I'm afraid we are only decades away from really knowing and experiencing birth pangs of renewal...

APAK
All is as God plans and wills.
Government persuaded us to put our trust in it.

Never trust a worldly entity that gives you your means of survival, when it can just as easily take it away.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All is as God plans and wills.
Government persuaded us to put our trust in it.

Never trust a worldly entity that gives you your means of survival, when it can just as easily take it away.
Well said, and I live by these words...I take my shift on the wall, everyday. To be 'armed', vigilant and discerning, on the look out for approaching potential enemies before they reach the gates of God's people...I learned by being on the inside of government how promises are usually empty and even dangerous. Don't or avoid making deals with evil on earth, and it/they comes in all forms...politicians, pastors, popes, generals, and of course we cannot forget the resurgence and the new founded importance of medical experts and doctors

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato
(You might enjoy researching the influence Plato had on Christianity too. )

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago, and a racist today. "
Thomas Sowell

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."
Dante Alighieri

Reactions: NayborBear

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." Plato
(You might enjoy researching the influence Plato had on Christianity too. )

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago, and a racist today. "
Thomas Sowell

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."
Dante Alighieri
Are we approaching the post political age where all real politics is said to local and all must participate to at least get their requirements met in living? And we still ideally hope that all can get a fair shake in living, and what God has given (gifts, talents)one can be laid in fertile soil to grow and prosper without others interfering with it as our pursuit of happiness. We have too many lost spiritually dead folks roaming around as gangs wearing dresses and suits. They hate God and his people. These gangs of all levels of status and mental capacity are growing.....what will halt their destructive progress? We are engaged in a new level of frontal spiritual warfare I suspect, and I'm coming to this as a sudden realization. It's also 'hitting home' in some ways.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When the world is insane being serious is funny.
06-Wuhan-LI-600a.jpg

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are we approaching the post political age where all real politics is said to local and all must participate to at least get their requirements met in living? And we still ideally hope that all can get a fair shake in living, and what God has given (gifts, talents)one can be laid in fertile soil to grow and prosper without others interfering with it as our pursuit of happiness. We have too many lost spiritually dead folks roaming around as gangs wearing dresses and suits. They hate God and his people. These gangs of all levels of status and mental capacity are growing.....what will halt their destructive progress? We are engaged in a new level of frontal spiritual warfare I suspect, and I'm coming to this as a sudden realization. It's also 'hitting home' in some ways.

Beijing’s Woke Propaganda War in America
by Miles Maochun Yu
Wednesday, May 5, 2021

"The fourth, and most severe, form of communist propaganda today is brainwashing.

The CCP-controlled Confucius Institutes and the affiliated Confucius Classrooms have penetrated hundreds of college campuses and K-12 school classrooms in the United States. Rather than being centers for the competition of ideas focused on the teaching of Chinese language and culture, they have introduced to American youths the principle and practice of unanimity of opinions and self-censorship on topics considered ideologically incorrect by a communist dictatorship thousands of miles away, such as the Tiananmen Massacre, the Dalai Lama, and Falun Gong. They potentially make learning environments on free soil the same as on CCP-controlled territories.

The effects of this brainwashing are shown in the American Left’s adoption of the CCP’s key concepts and nomenclature. The Black Panthers got its initial ideological grounding and many of its political slogans from Chairman Mao’s Quotations, given to them for free in Oakland, California, by the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA. Today’s common use of the word “progressive” by the radical Left traces its intellectual origin straight to the Marxist-Leninist “dialectical” categorization of people into reactionaries and progressives. It is not from the modern legacy of the American Progressive Movement represented by William Jennings Bryan, Theodore Roosevelt, Robert M. La Follette, and Henry A. Wallace.

Beijing’s new-found power in the twenty-first century and the new technologies at its disposal make the problem of communist propaganda in our time urgent. But the most brutal and disturbing brainwashing campaign in modern history took place in the early 1940s in the CCP enclave of Yenan in North China, and was known as the Yenan Rectification. The primary method of Mao’s brainwashing in Yenan was “consciousness raising,” which has become since the 1960s the main strategy of the American Left, especially the radical American feminist movement."
(Continues)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beijing’s Woke Propaganda War in America
by Miles Maochun Yu
Wednesday, May 5, 2021

"The fourth, and most severe, form of communist propaganda today is brainwashing.

The CCP-controlled Confucius Institutes and the affiliated Confucius Classrooms have penetrated hundreds of college campuses and K-12 school classrooms in the United States. Rather than being centers for the competition of ideas focused on the teaching of Chinese language and culture, they have introduced to American youths the principle and practice of unanimity of opinions and self-censorship on topics considered ideologically incorrect by a communist dictatorship thousands of miles away, such as the Tiananmen Massacre, the Dalai Lama, and Falun Gong. They potentially make learning environments on free soil the same as on CCP-controlled territories.

The effects of this brainwashing are shown in the American Left’s adoption of the CCP’s key concepts and nomenclature. The Black Panthers got its initial ideological grounding and many of its political slogans from Chairman Mao’s Quotations, given to them for free in Oakland, California, by the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA. Today’s common use of the word “progressive” by the radical Left traces its intellectual origin straight to the Marxist-Leninist “dialectical” categorization of people into reactionaries and progressives. It is not from the modern legacy of the American Progressive Movement represented by William Jennings Bryan, Theodore Roosevelt, Robert M. La Follette, and Henry A. Wallace.

Beijing’s new-found power in the twenty-first century and the new technologies at its disposal make the problem of communist propaganda in our time urgent. But the most brutal and disturbing brainwashing campaign in modern history took place in the early 1940s in the CCP enclave of Yenan in North China, and was known as the Yenan Rectification. The primary method of Mao’s brainwashing in Yenan was “consciousness raising,” which has become since the 1960s the main strategy of the American Left, especially the radical American feminist movement."
(Continues)
Folks would be surprised of what they missed from the 60's, and it was not Rock and Roll and fun drugs and being cool and not a drag either....the attack on the mind by leftists all over the globe really took a big bump after the WWII...and the establishment of the UN by full commies of the Zionist variant....the CCP is only an extension of their work today...

//

I've noticed recently I been writing out my posts too quickly where I miss entire words, as I read them off in my mind. My last post to you is an example as I wrote, "...said to local...." instead of saying, "...said to be local...."...they are only little words..oh well, you can figure it out....sorry about that

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks would be surprised of what they missed from the 60's, and it was not Rock and Roll and fun drugs and being cool and not a drag either....the attack on the mind by leftists all over the globe really took a big bump after the WWII...and the establishment of the UN by full commies of the Zionist variant....the CCP is only an extension of their work today...

//

I've noticed recently I been writing out my posts too quickly where I miss entire words, as I read them off in my mind. My last post to you is an example as I wrote, "...said to local...." instead of saying, "...said to be local...."...they are only little words..oh well, you can figure it out....sorry about that
Not a problem. :)

I agree that after WW2 there has been a Left wing agenda operating covertly on America. And their agenda, I think, is to weaken us from the inside in all levels. Social and Political.