Say NO to Impeachment!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the world is insane being serious is funny.

Sorry,.. I'm not in the greatest of moods right now after what all is going on in that other thread about the vaccine scare,.. but I sure hope that you don't actually like that minion of the devil.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the world is insane being serious is funny.

I'm trying to look the other way myself.

chuck-schumer-nancy-pelosi-memes_12.jpg

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Sorry,.. I'm not in the greatest of moods right now after what all is going on in that other thread about the vaccine scare,.. but I sure hope that you don't actually like that minion of the devil.
Don't be ridiculous.

Reactions: April_Rose

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We want both Biden and Harris OUT of the white house and if Biden gets impeached then we'll be under a Harris run government. The true answer is to write to your congressman about getting removal of a sitting president through mandatory audit when illegal fraud is suspected and then discovered. @Bobby Jo, @Heart2Soul, @Taken, @APAK, @Grailhunter, @Amazed@grace, @JohnDB, @pompadour, @lforrest.

Greene's articles of impeachment against President Biden stalled
The amazing thing with armchair politicians is they have no idea what is required to run a country; they are self opinionated and blind to their own narcissism hardly having the ability to run their own lives

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The amazing thing with armchair politicians is they have no idea what is required to run a country; they are self opinionated and blind to their own narcissism hardly having the ability to run their own lives

Oh brother...

Who was that directed to, Quiet? LoL.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Impeachment of Biden must include Harris, his VP. Because they both entered office by fraud and under the offenses of multiple felonies.
That is correct. Two criminals have been running and ruining the country from January 2021 and no one has arrested them. And let's not forget the Hunter Biden/Joe Biden conspiracy which should be added to the crimes of Biden.

What is needed now is not impeachment (since both houses are under the control of criminals also) but a military coup followed by a military tribunal. In which case Obama, Biden, Clinton, Rice, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Wray, Roberts, etc. (plus each person involved in the election fraud in several states) must all be arrested for a major conspiracy to effect a coup d'etat. So where are the generals with some integrity and some spine?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No idea. :) Can you ever answer a question without a question? I just did, and it's not that tough.

I can just picture him (if he ever was a teacher) being the type that when somebody asks him if they could go to the bathroom he would be like "I don't know,.. can you go to the bathroom?" :p (Obviously I'm only messing with him. XD)

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can just picture him (if he ever was a teacher) being the type that when somebody asks him if they could go to the bathroom he would be like "I don't know,.. can you go to the bathroom?" :p

LoL.

You gotta hand it to Quiet. He keeps you on your toes, so to speak:

980x.jpg

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Impeachment of Biden must include Harris, his VP. Because they both entered office by fraud and under the offenses of multiple felonies.

Please allow me to suggest that if someone has on Military Uniform and is barking commands who is not in the Military, -- that person is NOT given a Dishonorable Discharge, they're simply ARRESTED.

So an IMPEACHMENT is not necessary, -- because they WILL simply be ARRESTED, TRIED, CONVICTED, and probably HUNG by the neck until DEAD for the CRIME of TREASON.

And although some will be eating popcorn, I'll just be happy to hear the outcome.
Bobby Jo (with ELAM wishing someone would toss him some Popcorn :rolleyes: )

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please allow me to suggest that if someone has on Military Uniform and is barking commands who is not in the Military, -- that person is NOT given a Dishonorable Discharge, they're simply ARRESTED.

So an IMPEACHMENT is not necessary, -- because they WILL simply be ARRESTED, TRIED, CONVICTED, and probably HUNG by the neck until DEAD for the CRIME of TREASON.

And although some will be eating popcorn, I'll just be happy to hear the outcome.
Bobby Jo (with ELAM wishing someone would toss him some Popcorn :rolleyes: )

Sorry, I don't know to whom you are referring there

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the president and vice president are unable to perform their duties it falls to the speaker of the house, currently Nancy Pelosi.

I anticipate that the sequence will be:

biden/harris -- who will be ARRESTED
Trump/?JFK Jr? -- who will subsequently fulfill Rev. 11
A Democrat -- who REPLACES Pelosi after she is ARRESTED because the Dems still have a Majority, and will replace Pelosi during the Trump/?JFK Jr.? Administration

And this unknown Democrat individual will assume the Presidency, and turn the Sovereignty (Diadem) of the United States over to the United Nations along with NINE other nations:

U.K.
France
Russia
China
Germany
Japan
Brazil
Nigeria
India​

... to achieve the TEN TOES / TEN HORNS.​

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to bed shortly myself. I have to be ready to go by nine tomorrow morning for Gospel Sunday Morning. I just came back to post this amazing news article. :D

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would leave President pro Tempore of the Senate, Chuck Leahy, the longest serving Democrat from Vermont, to take over .
Well let's keep on going down the line until we find a reasonable alternative....as they say, to kill a corrupt organization, you must cut it off at its head....nothing short of this will do