Roughly Charting the scriptures

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For those who want to chart Biblical history, the attached chart will help put things into some sort of perspective. It is worth noting that that the events in the little while period is too difficult to represent in this chart because of the scale being used.

Enjoy. Please leave your suggested corrections if any.

1719388042615.png

Shalom

Reactions: marks

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
^^ A PDF file would have been a better file form to attach to the post above.

If you would like a PDF copy send me a PM.

Shalom

Reactions: marks

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For those who want to chart Biblical history, the attached chart will help put things into some sort of perspective. It is worth noting that that the events in the little while period is too difficult to represent in this chart because of the scale being used.

Enjoy. Please leave your suggested corrections if any.

View attachment 46907

Shalom
For one, your chart has a 1,000 year millennial kingdom, this teaching is found no place in scripture and is nothing more than a fabrication of man

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

(There Isn't A 1,000 Year Kingdom On This Earth Found Between Verses 23-24 Here)

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End)

2 Thessalonians 1:7-8KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God
, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For one, your chart has a 1,000 year millennial kingdom, this teaching is found no place in scripture and is nothing more than a fabrication of man

If you checked the chart it was last modified around 12 years ago and I used the Messianic, Millenium, Kingdom and on reflection I would now insert the Everlasting Kingdom, which was actually referenced in the chart with a reference and quote of Daniel 2:44: - "44 And in the days of these kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed; and the kingdom shall not be left to other people; it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand forever." The chart also indicated that the established kingdom during the seventh age would also pass into the next age.
As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthians 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

I agree with this statement as my understanding is that Christ Second Advent occurs around the very end of the seventh age.

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

Yes, I know of many "Christians" who believe that Christ will come at the end of this present age and that they will be given cities and towns to rule over when they will return with the Lord also.

The chart was started around 2008 but sadly I am no longer able to modify the chart as I do not have access to the software to do so.

I also know that there is a lot of information that could be added to this chart as well.

Shalom

Reactions: Truth7t7

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You did not remember the Sabbath Day of the Lord.

The last age is a Day of the Lord.

The 6,000 years between the two Days of the Lord was given to Adam and sin. Jesus reigns on the earth until all things are subdued under His, the second Adam's rule, as the first Adam failed to do that.

The first age was a thousand years of perfection just like the last age will be.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You did not remember the Sabbath Day of the Lord.

The last age is a Day of the Lord.

The 6,000 years between the two Days of the Lord was given to Adam and sin. Jesus reigns on the earth until all things are subdued under His, the second Adam's rule, as the first Adam failed to do that.

The first age was a thousand years of perfection just like the last age will be.

I know that it is not in the chart as such, but, my understanding is that God kept His Sabbath Day was during the first age of Mankind. God's next Sabbath Day will occur during the eight Age which is the Age of Eternity. Man's Sabbeth Day of the Lord will unfold during the seventh Age of mankind.

Shalom

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The chart was started around 2008 but sadly I am no longer able to modify the chart as I do not have access to the software to do so.
Jay, the chart is unreadable. And extremely convoluted. I did not see Jesus's return anywhere on the chart.

Jay, you need to have a clear theme for the title whatever charts you make. "Some Prophecies from Daniel, Ezekiel, Jeremiah" is not a good theme title for a chart. It is too random, and without direction.

Get some new software, like Corel Paintshop Pro, which I use to make my charts.

Make a chart of the latter years events leading up to Jesus's return. Jay, you need to make a chart that shows the clear sequence of those events.

There are too many issues coming up in discussions to put everything on one chart. For that reason, I have many, many charts.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay, the chart is unreadable. And extremely convoluted. I did not see Jesus's return anywhere on the chart.

Douggg if you had read the following post, you would have seen that I acknowledged the post would have been difficult to read and that I had offered to provide a PDF copy of the file if they wanted to look at the chart in more detail. The chart was too a Jpeg file and as such the pixelation was too coarse.

You did not see Jesus' return anywhere on the chart and that is because my understanding is that Jesus does not return until the end of the Seventh Age/beginning of the Eighth Age and I only showed the first seven ages.
Jay, you need to have a clear theme for the title whatever charts you make. "Some Prophecies from Daniel, Ezekiel, Jeremiah" is not a good theme title for a chart. It is too random, and without direction.
Douggg, the chart was a personal chart which was created around 2008 and last modified in 2012. If the copyright infringements had not been enforced by Microsoft and my use of the package had not been blocked by Microsoft, then the chart might have been modified rapidly and updated to include much more information.

As for the title of the chart, that title is appropriate as the chart shows imposed upon it when those prophecies from Daniel, Ezekiel and Jeremiah have or will occur. It is a global chart and as such and is not simply focused on a seven-year period based upon a person's imagination as to when the included information will take place.

Get some new software, like Corel Paintshop Pro, which I use to make my charts.

Doug, I am retired and self-funded, and do not have the cash to splash around to use the program, used initially, to generate the chart. My chart is a chronological chart from the time of Adam up to and including the end of the Seventh Age. In a sense, the published chart is a historical chart of the past and future history contained within the scriptures of event that have and will speculatively take place. Not all of the Biblical events have been included because I lost the use of the program that I used to generate what I have so far produced. If God wants the chart to be completed, then He will enable that to happen. Generating this chart is not my main project or purpose and I am gearing myself up to continue my main project so that I can publish it. The End Time studies that I have done is just a side interest, because of the vast level of false information being presented even within the body of Christ.

However, God has sealed up our understanding of the End time prophecies until such time as they begin to unfold. As such, any consideration/understanding of when Christ will return will remain hidden from us until the time when the return is relevant in the distant future.
Make a chart of the latter years events leading up to Jesus's return. Jay, you need to make a chart that shows the clear sequence of those events.

Douggg, I have posted that the Seventh Bowl Judgement has already unfolded and that it played out during the 20 century, but you have been vocal that that is not true. I have shown historically that this is true, and you have poured cold water upon that idea as you cannot see that it has already happened.

I have also suggested that the Sixth Bowl judgement is presently playing out before us at this moment with the visitation of the three frog like spirits occurring on the day of 2001-09-11 and that these frog-like spirits were sent to be seen by the whole world as the 9/11 event in New York doing signs and wonders to begin drawing the kings of the earth to begin assembling at Armageddon to be judged for the parts that they have played in trampling God's sanctuary and His earthly hosts. Again, you have disagreed with this by claiming in your charts, that Armageddon will occur during the time of the fulfilment of Daniel 9:27.

Douggg, a word picture is just as effective as any chart that can be produced and will either be accepted by the wise and rejected by the foolish.

It is my understanding that Armageddon will take place around the year 2044 AD or around 20 years from now. This is not a prediction of when Christ will return like you suggest in your charts.

There are too many issues coming up in discussions to put everything on one chart. For that reason, I have many, many charts.

I agree, there are too many imaginations being express on this forum and no matter how many charts you might generate, that does not make your imagination correct at all and these imaginations just leads to cat and dog fights on the forum, which is not becoming at all for any of us.

Goodbye

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then why did you make the chart ?

Douggg, the chart that I post as a jpeg image, was completed around 12 years ago for my use initially, but with your mouthing off about making a chart, I posted this chart to show how complex charting scriptural prophecy can be.

It is my view that the chart is relatively accurate up to the last 24 years of the seventh age.

Now if you have some constructive observations concerning the information portrayed in the chart, then I obviously would welcome those comment.

Goodbye

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Douggg, the chart that I post as a jpeg image, was completed around 12 years ago for my use initially, but with your mouthing off about making a chart, I posted this chart to show how complex charting scriptural prophecy can be.

It is my view that the chart is relatively accurate up to the last 24 years of the seventh age.

Now if you have some constructive observations concerning the information portrayed in the chart, then I obviously would welcome those comment.

Goodbye
Since you made the chart in 2008-2012, then you made it because you yourself did not think words only did the job of sorting out the prophecies in relation to each other.

-------------------------------------
As far as your chart goes, there are no seven ages mentioned in the bible. So the fundamental time line on the chart is wrong. Also the concept that the vials of God's wrath have been poured out is wrong.

Charts should be made according to the time of end time frames given in the bible. And the applicable bible passages noted on the chart.

A timeline chart does not have to be complicated. For example...

Gog Magog 7months4 .jpg

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As far as your chart goes, there are no seven ages mentioned in the bible. So the fundamental time line on the chart is wrong. Also the concept that the vials of God's wrath have been poured out is wrong.

Hosea 6:1-3 turns your idea that there will be no 7th age on its head.

Charts should be made according to the time of end time frames given in the bible. And the applicable bible passages noted on the chart.

I agree with you, but since you do not believe that there is a seventh age required before the final judgement, then your "charts" are not in line with what the Scriptures state.

A timeline chart does not have to be complicated.

That is your opinion. Just remember that even a simple chart can be just as wrong as a "complicated" chart. As to whether or not a chart is complicated is really dependent on the ability of the person viewing the chart itself to understand what is presented in the chart. The presented material in the "simple" chart can be just as complicated.

Goodbye

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that it is not in the chart as such, but, my understanding is that God kept His Sabbath Day was during the first age of Mankind. God's next Sabbath Day will occur during the eight Age which is the Age of Eternity. Man's Sabbeth Day of the Lord will unfold during the seventh Age of mankind.

Shalom
Except that it was the first age from 5,000 to 4,000 BC. Sin was introduced a few years into the second age.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hosea 6:1-3 turns your idea that there will be no 7th age on its head.
No, it does not. There is no mention of ages. Nor an particular number of ages.

Jay, deal with the 7 year 70th week of Daniel 9:27. That's what is close at hand.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, it does not. There is no mention of ages. Nor an particular number of ages.

Jay, deal with the 7 year 70th week of Daniel 9:27. That's what is close at hand.

Oh, you poor soul, you want to win the argument. You simply do not understand that a Day of the Lord within God's time frame is the same as 1k solar years within Man's timeframe of reference such that A Day of the Lord, a Generation and an Age are labels that can be found within scripture to describe a 1k solar years of time. How have you missed this when you have read the scriptures? Because you are not seeking . . . . . . . God's truth and understanding but only want to believe what you can logically perceive from reading the scriptures.

As for dealing with the 70th week of Dan 9:27, I will if I am able to live for another 1,000 years because then the 70th week may impact my life then, but now it does not.

Goodbye

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Day of the Lord, a Generation and an Age are labels that can be found within scripture to describe a 1k solar years of time. How have you missed this when you have read the scriptures?
If "a generation" reference in Scripture is 1,000 years, then Matthew 24:34; Mark 13:30; and Luke 21:32 have Jesus predicting his return on the clouds of heaven, roughly by the invasion of William the Conqueror in 1066.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If "a generation" reference in Scripture is 1,000 years, then Matthew 24:34; Mark 13:30; and Luke 21:32 have Jesus predicting his return on the clouds of heaven, roughly by the invasion of William the Conqueror in 1066.

How do you come up with that thought. Certainly not from what I posted or from the context where the three scriptural references you alluded to are found in scripture.

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you come up with that thought. Certainly not from what I posted or from the context where the three scriptural references you alluded to are found in scripture.
I'm just substituting 1,000 years for "generation" in these three gospel passages. Isn't that permissible -- if you are right about "generation" meaning 1,000 years?

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for dealing with the 70th week of Dan 9:27, I will if I am able to live for another 1,000 years because then the 70th week may impact my life then, but now it does not.
Jay, the parable of the fig generation indicates that the 7 year 70th week of Daniel 9 is close at hand.

Oh, you poor soul, you want to win the argument. You simply do not understand that a Day of the Lord within God's time frame is the same as 1k solar years within Man's timeframe of reference such that A Day of the Lord, a Generation and an Age are labels that can be found within scripture to describe a 1k solar years of time. How have you missed this when you have read the scriptures? Because you are not seeking . . . . . . . God's truth and understanding but only want to believe what you can logically perceive from reading the scriptures.
Jay, I won the argument because what you claim is in Hosea 6:1-3 about there being 7 ages simply is not there. Also please note I have not presented ad hominem type comments to win the argument.

There are these 15 time frames in the bible associated with the time of the end.

time frames 4.jpg

Last edited: