QUOTE for the day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Don't accept advice from people who say they know what's good for you if they treat you badly for not knowing what they know will help you.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“The words, ‘In the beginning God,’ give you the ultimate fact by which every other fact in your life is to be interpreted.” - Paul David Tripp

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
St. Francis of Assisi Quotes

“The deeds you do may be the only sermon some persons will hear today.”

“The only thing ever achieved in life without effort is failure.”

“Do few things but do them well, simple joys are holy.”“A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows.”

“All the darkness in the world cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.”

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing that have received--only what you have given.”

“I have been all things unholy. If God can work through me, He can work through anyone.”

“We have been called to heal wounds, to unite what has fallen apart, and to bring home those who have lost their way.”

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“Believers are made kings, though they are not to have the dominion till the morning of the resurrection.” - Matthew Henry

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“There are those who seek knowledge for the sake of knowledge; that is Curiosity.

There are those who seek knowledge to be known by others; that is Vanity.

There are those who seek knowledge in order to serve; that is Love.”

― Bernard of Clairvaux

“The road to hell is paved with good intentions.”

“You will find something more in woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach you that which you can never learn from masters.”

― Bernard of Clairvaux

“In Him should all our affections center, so that in all things we should seek only to do His will, not to please ourselves.”

― Bernard of Clairvaux,

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Statement 1:
If there is a creator, then it would stand to reason that the meaning of life is to take part in creating something unique.

Statement 2:
If there is no creator, then it would stand to reason that life is meaningless and void of anything unique.

But you already know which of these statements is true for the universe we live in. So why don't you do something while you're here and create something new.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I'll tell you something that A.I will never be able to create, content that is inspired by emotions.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“We must reject the teachings of individuals or churches who claim to have received fresh revelation over and above what we have in the Scriptures.” - Martyn Lloyd-Jones

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“What we most frequently give thanks for betrays what we most highly value.” - D.A. Carson

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“Tolerance toward people is a good and biblical virtue, but tolerance toward false teaching is a sin.” - John MacArthur

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“Often, the best sermon applications are not ‘do this,’ but ‘believe this.’” - Jeff Wiesner

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“Just remember this … no matter how much you disagree with another person, no matter how wrong they might actually be … they’re a living person who is made in God’s image. Show them Christ-like love, dignity, gentleness, and respect.” - Scott Roberts

• Love
Reactions: Pancho Frijoles