Is Jesus omniscient and omnipotent???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cyd

Nov 10, 2023
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To me these two words fit Our Father Almighty God and since Jesus is in heaven on the thrown would apply to Him now, however while Jesus walked the earth they did not apply, He did as He saw the Father. If you want scriptures as to why let me know there really are several.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When?

There are a few things God cannot have.

One is pleasant surprises.
However, Jesus could. Review the Faith of the Centurion story in the Gospel of Luke or Matthew. Both record Jesus as shocked.

Now that Jesus has ascended once again and is where He deserves to be "ALL authority in Heaven and Earth has been given to him"
Not some, not in limited fashion....and it's over....besides....Jesus was the Agent of Creation.

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes...?

Now that Jesus has ascended once again and is where He deserves to be "ALL authority in Heaven and Earth has been given to him"
Not some, not in limited fashion....and it's over....besides....Jesus was the Agent of Creation.

I think that Jesus already walked under an open heaven because He said He only does what He hears the Father say or does. Before Jesus ascended he told them All these things I do you shall do and more and Jesus gave this to the church as a gift, right?

So we have that authority if we believe we have that authority in Jesus's Name. Does that sound right? I think so....

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes...?

I think that Jesus already walked under an open heaven because He said He only does what He hears the Father say or does. Before Jesus ascended he told them All these things I do you shall do and more and Jesus gave this to the church as a gift, right?

So we have that authority if we believe we have that authority in Jesus's Name. Does that sound right? I think so....
I'm just a schmuck....
The church maybe but I'm just a schmuck who warms a pew on Sunday Morning.

Reactions: MA2444