Encouraging verses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly when GOD humbles one and changes their heart , NOTICE they are no longer the same old sin loving man .
We been reading us some colossians . LOOK at what they did . Just as the early church did too .
THEY truly do repent of evil and desire no evil within their homes or churches .
THEY are truly changed . REPENTANCE aint just feeling sorrow . Actually godly sorrow WORKS TO REPENTANCE
We repent of the evil , we do not jusitfy it nor call it good as we once did . We are CHANGED and that BY GOD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Exactly when GOD humbles one and changes their heart , NOTICE they are no longer the same old sin loving man .
We been reading us some colossians . LOOK at what they did . Just as the early church did too .
THEY truly do repent of evil and desire no evil within their homes or churches .
THEY are truly changed . REPENTANCE aint just feeling sorrow . Actually godly sorrow WORKS TO REPENTANCE
We repent of the evil , we do not jusitfy it nor call it good as we once did . We are CHANGED and that BY GOD .
I think brother @amigo de christo meant second Chronicles, Chapters 36. Verses 15-16.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think brother @amigo de christo meant second Chronicles, Chapters 36. Verses 15-16.
Yes indeed my dear sister . And now the time on deck is , LORD PRAISING and LORD THANKING TIME .
LEt all that draws breath praise the marvelous Lord . OH what a MARVELOUS TIME the lambs will have with our KING
in the celestial Kingdom of our LORD . March on my dear sister . Our hope is in the glorious Lord .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes indeed my dear sister . And now the time on deck is , LORD PRAISING and LORD THANKING TIME .
LEt all that draws breath praise the marvelous Lord . OH what a MARVELOUS TIME the lambs will have with our KING
in the celestial Kingdom of our LORD . March on my dear sister . Our hope is in the glorious Lord .
Wonderful reminder, my dear brother. What a marvellous time we will have when we are home with the Lord.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD alone ,Christ alone , His words and His teachings and all biblical truth is the joy of the lambs .
There simply is no hope , joy in the mixture that most men now teach .
Cling to the LORD , in a day and at a hour no man does know
In a day and at a hour under a unified inclusive religoin they will chant the song of it lie of peace and safety .
And in and on that day , SUDDEN desruction shall indeed come and they shall not escape .
WE stick to the one and only gospel that was given by JESUS CHRIST . The lambs win no matter
what this world does or shall do to us . JESUS HAS OVERCOME so too by our faith in HE ALONE we overcome .
GO out faithful unto HE who has saved us and can keep us from falling .
OUR CELESITAL KING and KINGDOM AWAITS THE LAMBS . SING That SONG . WE WIN CAUSE JESUS WON .