AN OPEN LETTER TO JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a very thin line and often as not you cannot discuss that without going onto the subject of the trinity.
Am I hearing this correctly?
Watchtower cults are welcome to mislead members into a cult, but defending the faith is prohibited??????

RedFan

May 15, 2022
New Hampshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But it is a book we can understand with a little effort -- including your "if you see me you have seen the Father" quote. I'll put this in a private message to you.

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am appalled that watchtower can do what they do and we are hamstrung to reply.
Am I in a dream or something????

Reactions: marks

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The main pillar of The faith, the deity of Jesus, is off the table, while cults in here thumb their nose at heaven, the bible, and deny Jesus in open mockery of the Christian faith????

Reactions: marks

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The ban has been in place for some time now - it's not new
Anyway i am not going to discuss it anymore , it’s late here and I am off to bed.

Reactions: Ritajanice

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a very thin line and often as not you cannot discuss that without going onto the subject of the trinity.
2 questions
Is Christianity board based in UK?
Second is...is there a statement of faith from them?...and where is it printed?

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No it’s an American forum, I believe x
Click ‘ forums ‘ and go down to the community announcements - everything is there

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Watchtower cults are welcome to mislead members into a cult, but defending the faith is prohibited??????
Yes. Rather then ban those who made those threads untenable the topic itself was banned. The statement of faith affirms the Trinity.

Much love!

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe you need to ask admin that question.. @Angelina

Rita didn’t make the rules, she just abides by them..and thankfully keeps us abiding in them.....just sayin,xx

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No it’s an American forum, I believe x

Technically this forum's base of operation, i.e., the computer platform, resides in America as far as I know, and it seem so does the person who now owns and controls certain aspects in the way that this forum is funded.

However, with that said, the forum is interestingly global in make up in that the members and the "staff" come from around the world. Sadly, the apparent majority of the members reside in the USA and subsequently subjects that are only pertinent to the USA seem to dominate the threads and the content of the posts on this forum.

We all need to learn to live within the environmental space of this forum and leave our high horses at home.

Now let the topic dominate the posts so that this thread can get back on track.

Reactions: Rita