A Question for Jehovah's Witnesses

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Runningman

Dec 3, 2023
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HEB 1
6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

ALL YOU HEAVENLY HOSTS WORSHIP JESUS. !!!!!!!!
FALL DOWN NOW AND WORSHIP THE GOD MAN,THE KING OF THE UNIVERSE !!!!!!!!!

WORSHIP JESUS
WORSHIP JESUS
WORSHIP JESUS
WORSHIP JESUS
WORSHIP JESUS
WORSHIP JESUS
WORSHIP JESUS
WORSHIP JESUS
WORSHIP JESUS
WORSHIP JESUS
Jesus taught the True Worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth. No one ever taught about worshipping Jesus is spirit and truth nor did God give that as a command to the church.

John 4
23But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him. 24God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.”

Runningman

Dec 3, 2023
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Only Jesus Saves".....so i am that "oneness".

Also, read John 1:10.. It says that Jesus "made the world."
According to John 3:16,17 God sent Jesus so that God could save through Jesus. With something as important as the gospel, we should be careful how we present this, especially publicly, where seekers or those looking for a Biblically accurate presentation of the gospel may be.

John 3
16For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.

Last edited:

Runningman

Dec 3, 2023
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Glad believers are pushing back against these false, deceiver cults.
Anti Christ spirit operating in this forum.
mat 21
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Reject the King.
very bad gamble indeed
Isaiah 28 proves that the cornerstone isn't YHWH.

Isaiah 28
16So this is what the Lord GOD says:
“See, I lay a stone in Zion
a tested stone,
a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation;
the one who believes will never be shaken.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hebrews 3
1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;
2 Who was faithful to him that appointed him, as also Moses was faithful in all his house.
3 For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
4 For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.

Oh man...would you look at that.
Here we go again.
The Holy Spirit proclaiming Jesus as God without any cults permission.

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to John 3:16,17 God sent Jesus so that God could save through Jesus. With something as important as the gospel, we should be careful how we present this, especially publicly, where seekers or those looking for a Biblically accurate presentation of the gospel may be.

John 3
16For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that everyone who believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him.
Amen
The creator is salvation.
Jesus is salvation.
Jesus said "I AM THE RESURRECTION"

rebuilder 454

Jul 15, 2023
robstown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
revelation 5
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
Hmmm,OK so God is the alpha and the omega
That is a fact.
But, but, but ,but...Jesus is the alpha and the omega
Rev 1
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Remember...you heard it here first.
Rebuilder bullseye...right down the middle
Cue cultists facepalm