Their tracking you?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not surprising at all.
I got a tetanus shot because a pet bit me. I regret that because of what could be in it after a virologist said in an interview, don't get a vaccination for anything. Because population control is now the agenda in medicine.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not surprising at all.
I got a tetanus shot because a pet bit me. I regret that because of what could be in it after a virologist said in an interview, don't get a vaccination for anything. Because population control is now the agenda in medicine.
Wouldn't surprise me at all!

"Medical errors are the third-leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer."

And that disgrace doesn't even include those who almost died, those who are injured for life or the coverups!

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I wasn't aware they were using Nanotech in COVID-19 vaccines: Characterization of nanoparticles-based vaccines for COVID-19 - Nature Nanotechnology

And Japan found particles within it's vaccines: Japan finds black particles in Moderna vaccine

I'm left wondering if these two stories are related. And if these stories have any reasonable suspect matter to discuss. Thoughts?
True or false !
Did you know if you get the Covid Vaxx, then if you do come down with it, then you will not have such as bad, as if you never got the Vaxx ! That is False ! If it's True Prove it ! it can not be proven at all in fact ! it's just spinning a line ! to get fools to swallow it ! because that's what everyone tells me ! they demand that it's a fact !

Now with the Wog that is getting about now in QLD, the same BS is with the Wog shot that they are peddling ! so my wife came down with the Wog and had the Wog shot 4 of 5 weeks before coming down with the Wog and here is the claim i hear come back informing me, oh it takes 6 weeks to build up immunity, so she was just out of that window to be safe ! what BS ! She has had the Wog for over 2 weeks now and i got it as well but i got over the same in 4 days.

Anyone who bother to look into the Company Moderna history, would know not to have anything to do with such a Company in fact ! you would have to be a retard to put any trust is such a Company and any Government who suports any such a Company with a shoddy record as that should be Sacked on the spot !

I remember Japan found such within, and the MSM went dead on such an issue ! why would a Media go dead on such an issue ? the Media must be corrupt as Hell ! why the hell would not a Media chase such a thing down to expose it ?

Why have a Media if it's so good for nothing !

Did Nazi Germanys Media expose the way the Jews were being dealt with back in the day ? No !
Did Communist Nations Media expose how they killed people and all ? No !

Did the Media in such Nations get away with it all ? Yes totally ! they were forgiven ? who was tought in school that such as they were totally involved !
Their was a system in place so such a Media would never get into such again, but they got rid of that system, i remember that 1995 or so i think it was in Australia, that my dad pointed it out. that that system was to safe guard the people against a corrupt media.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't aware they were using Nanotech in COVID-19 vaccines: Characterization of nanoparticles-based vaccines for COVID-19 - Nature Nanotechnology

And Japan found particles within it's vaccines: Japan finds black particles in Moderna vaccine

I'm left wondering if these two stories are related. And if these stories have any reasonable suspect matter to discuss. Thoughts?
Everybody has a cell phone, that has a camera and mic, of course they're using the features to spy on Americans

Try reading permissions on apps before downloading them, the user agrees to give "Full Control" of their mobile device on the vast majority of apps, camera, mic, contacts, pictures, text messages, etc?

In So Cal They have cameras at every street corner, with facial recognition and license plate readers

I was watching a criminal suspect on YouTube, and the police used the camera license plate readers to catch the suspect

Another suspect was seen by a intersection street camera to have a gun in his lap while drinking, he was pulled over and arrested

Big Brother Is Watching More Than Anyone Can Imagine!

Do basic televisions from China have the capability to record and transmit real time video and audio of the user?

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

nano particles have legions of uses. some arew capable of being micro transmitters and others are not. One needs to find out which one is being used for which purpose.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to have a place of work that used T.E.C. technology and in the thermodynamics area I often wondered which material was the best at conducting heat pump energy. And what I found in my search was that carbon in crystalline forms was the best thermo conductor that I could find on the internet.

Although one can't really form carbon into a proper configuration, it does have a high heat and pressure formation for its crystalline forms. Takes alot of heat to make and pressure as well, wow, I wonder what classical mechanical dynamics that involves?

Thanks for everyone's responses.

I once had a dental exam and noticed some dark heavy metal spots in the jaw nerve that looked like the dentist had injected something with the nerve toxin meant to deaden the nerves. I didn't want to look crazy so I didn't say anything. What would you do if the dentist showed you a picture of your jaw nerve and something like and old metal filling showed up in the wrong place, way under the teeth, in the nerve area?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I used to have a place of work that used T.E.C. technology and in the thermodynamics area I often wondered which material was the best at conducting heat pump energy. And what I found in my search was that carbon in crystalline forms was the best thermo conductor that I could find on the internet.

Although one can't really form carbon into a proper configuration, it does have a high heat and pressure formation for its crystalline forms. Takes alot of heat to make and pressure as well, wow, I wonder what classical mechanical dynamics that involves?

Thanks for everyone's responses.

I once had a dental exam and noticed some dark heavy metal spots in the jaw nerve that looked like the dentist had injected something with the nerve toxin meant to deaden the nerves. I didn't want to look crazy so I didn't say anything. What would you do if the dentist showed you a picture of your jaw nerve and something like and old metal filling showed up in the wrong place, way under the teeth, in the nerve area?
It may only be a bit of broken needle bro. or just a shadow ?
Such can just move about your body.

My mum had such brake off, so they had to take her to Hospital a day later or so, but the bit had moved about, so they had to chop her up badly, this was back in 1955.
Mum said it was a woman Dentist who broke the needle off.
I think she just moved like an idiot. but i remember needles were not as fine made as they are nowadays, in the last 30 years dentist have became much better experiance than i remember it was back in the 1970's and that's for sure.
So back in the 1950's mixxxx i think the Dentist still had the bike peddles to spin the drill. and i have seen the needles they had back in the old days, that they were huge !

You should ask any question to your Dentist regardless, like what is that ! don't make out anything to be some wild thought.

I have had huge amount of X Rays and found that they are not as good as i once thought they were at all.

I keep my teeth that they have pulled out and go to work on them and out found why, but i found all the X Ray's to be totaly usless in one, i went to 2 Dentist about that tooth and how many X Rays like 20 ? and here it was rott under the filling that was betwen the teeth like, it was a cone shape ? so within the cone the center of it was still my tooth but all around that cone was rott white fluffy soft like, so i dug it out and have the small piece that was inside of the decay. X Ray did not pick it up at all !

But a mate wanted to keep his tooth that Dentist pulled out and his Dentist refused to give it to him !

I will be the judge of what is what, i do not have total faith in Dentist nor any Doctor that i once did, i have seen to much to just swallow any line, for they are like as it is in any Trade good and bad and gutless living under the thumb of the system. If you call the system out, then look out, for they will work so as to undermine you and try to kick you out. it's a fact ! i know such as that so very well !

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I have a unique question related to an incident which was reported by Lucille Ball a very long time ago. She reported picking up radio signals and said the FBI told her back then that they did indeed find a Japanese radio transmitter near her area at some point. And that story is echoed by one dental organization here:

How Lucille Ball Heard Spies Through Her Dental Fillings - Bradford Family Dentistry

And I know from my RF and Wifi studies that radio equipment like cell towers for cell phones and other communication devices can be used as repeaters to extend range. That Lucille Ball story is very old. And then it might get into some rather extravagant conspiracy theories after that. So I was careful and wanted to know not only factual information which is evidence in an investigation, but also but plausibility that someone might be able to use as suspicion that a crime was committed for reason to investigate.

Here's the question: could a two way communication small electronic device be injected into the soft nerve tissue or root canal nerve area that might send and receive information as perceived by the brain as an audible or super/sub audible message to the sub conscious of a human subject?

"The nerves that relay pain signals to and from your teeth run through the jaw, with the nerves in the upper jaw lying quite close to the ear canals. Referred pain from your infected tooth can, therefore, trigger an acute earache as well. You can solve this problem by treating your infected tooth." Dental Issues That Can Affect Your Ears | Pittsburgh Dental Spa

I could see that there was a nerve pathway that lead all the way from the root canal nerve area thru the jaw bone and pass by the ear and eventual arise at the brain for pain processing. I was also under the impression that pain is perceived by the brain thru a send and receive communication to a local area in the body where the brain senses the pain location. Usually that is a pressure, heat, cold, or other sensation that area delivers to the brain. Here is the strange part: In a neural electrical wire like communication of the area that experiences the pain, how does the brain know from a simple electrical signal that it is actually that area. And the conclusion I came up with was that the pain sensing area had different area connections to the brain from different areas of the body. Is that true? I don't know.

Thank you for your time, have a good day! Cheers!

I've heard police scanners come through my computer speakers before when they were in their police car nearby. I figure it is due to the coil of wire in the speaker, and it's induction is causing the speaker to vibrate with the high powered AM radio waves.

I can't imagine a metal filling having enough inductance, and it would also need a permanent magnet.

I've seen a video demonstrating phantom pain. They put a fake hand before someone and interact with their real hand and the fake in the same way to train their brain that the fake hand is theirs. Then they hit the fake hand with a hammer.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've heard police scanners come through my computer speakers before when they were in their police car nearby. I figure it is due to the coil of wire in the speaker, and it's induction is causing the speaker to vibrate with the high powered AM radio waves.

I can't imagine a metal filling having enough inductance, and it would also need a permanent magnet.

I've seen a video demonstrating phantom pain. They put a fake hand before someone and interact with their real hand and the fake in the same way to train their brain that the fake hand is theirs. Then they hit the fake hand with a hammer.
Thanks, and that is interesting to know about.

About the police scanner incident. The amount of magnetic flux that would have to be used to cause vibrations in a voice coil speaker is fairly intense. Then if true they must be using powerful radiation density I would think. Wow though, sounds fun!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I live in a populated city and hear low frequency hums, I have talked with several others and they hear the same

It's my opinion that the mobile towers have a little more technology than we think, I never hear this out camping etc, just in populated areas

The government has technology 10 years ahead of its public presentation, sound wave control?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I live in a populated city and hear low frequency hums, I have talked with several others and they hear the same

It's my opinion that the mobile towers have a little more technology than we think, I never hear this out camping etc, just in populated areas

The government has technology 10 years ahead of its public presentation, sound wave control?
Maybe a decade ago my computer speakers would hum a second before my cell phone would inevitably ring. Once the call connected there was no hum. Some sort of handshake prior to connecting? Who knows.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe a decade ago my computer speakers would hum a second before my cell phone would inevitably ring. Once the call connected there was no hum. Some sort of handshake prior to connecting? Who knows.
Here's How The Military And Police Use Sound As A Weapon
Sep 10, 2023

Sonic weapons known as Long Range Acoustic Devices (LRAD), are used by law enforcement officials as a non-traditional method of crowd control and dispersal in multiple countries across the world. The United States is no exception.

LRADs were originally developed after an attack on the USS Cole in 2000 to allow ships to warn enemies and enforce border zones. These come in portable form factors that can be moved around, while the more powerful fixed type LRAD can be installed on vehicles, vessels, and even mounted on helicopters. Take, for example, the Lafayette Square protests of 2020, where federal law enforcement officials used the aforementioned sound-based weapon as a warning system before unleashing chemical irritants, batons, and shields on the crowd.

However, LRAD weapons are quite powerful on their own, and depending on the kit at hand and the magnitude of sound beams preferred by the operator, they can even end up causing permanent damage to the cochlear parts, induce dizziness, and more. Broadly, these sonic weapons fall under the category of Acoustic Hailing Devices (AHD) and are capable of sound levels far beyond what an average megaphone and loudspeaker can muster.

Unlike a regular Acoustic Hailing Device (AHD) deployed for communications, an LRAD sends a focused beam of sound at a specific target instead of transmitting sound in all directions. Think of them as a flashlight equivalent to lighthouses, but one that aims for the aural threshold of pain.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Power lines can produce that as I have witnessed myself.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Power lines can produce that as I have witnessed myself.
It's my opinion they're using the cell towers and emitting low frequency sound, is the new 5G technology a friend or foe to the people?

The "Hum" is resonate and high enough at times to create a vibration in the window glass, I've noticed this over the past 20 years or so, and it could disturb human sleep and is isolated to populated areas aka cell towers IMHO

Just as was seen in post #14, the government admits to using technology in sound to control crowds, what is it we don't know about other sound technology they possibly use?

Can they use individuals cell phone GPS location and use isolated pinpointed targets and their technology?

Digital fortress: 5G is a weapon in national defense

Oct 20, 2020

A new generation of warfighting will occur (and be enabled by) low-latency 5G networks.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That was the old Analog Mobile Phones, if someone was to ring me when i was driving in my car, my car speakers would bang hard twice then my phone would ring. this was every time ! i knew the phone would ring.

Now what could cause such power in my cars speakers to totaly thump like that ! If you were to look at the speeker, you would see maxim movement of the cone.
That's some power ! i believe that when calling the power being used at that point is the max and if you are in a bad reception the power does increase, do that type of power is going through you.
your Phone gets hot as well ! so it's not nothing ?
I plug my ears in and have the phone sitting away from me and never held the phone at my head for long periods. just to be sure to be sure ! i dont have blind trust such things.

Reactions: lforrest

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

A black fella had a police scanner at work, he would play with it at lunch time, his brother was a Cop ! we could hear people talking on mobile phones and baby moniters.

We had a baby moniter and we could hear other people talking on mobile phone as well, must of been near by ?

Then of late a mate had his whole house set up with some new age rubbish Sory or somthing like, he could clap his hands and say sory look this up etc ? so everything he said could of been recorded i would think ! and he is well known person in Town that has to be carful of what he says in fact !

Reactions: Truth7t7