The new covenant.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jesusfollower

May 12, 2024
Eastern township
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm Christian. We go by the New Covenant, not the Law of Moses that commands execution of sinners.
here is the new covenant explained in full that you refuse to see.

The New Covenant (JEREMIAH 31:31-40)​

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.
38 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.
39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.
40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

The book of Jeremiah is about Judgment and explains that it is the certain result of sin. Sin is disobedience to the commandments. God is longsuffering, not willing that any should perish.

Unless you come about, and are serious about this, I will no longer discuss this with you.

Peace.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The new covenant

JESUS is the author of the NEW Covenant

new Living Translation
That is why HE is the one who mediates a new covenant between God and people, so that all who are called can receive the eternal inheritance God has promised them. For Christ died to set them free from the penalty of the sins they had committed under that first covenant.

English Standard Version
Therefore HE is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

Berean Standard Bible
Therefore CHRIST = is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, now that He has died to redeem them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

Berean Literal Bible
And because of this, HE is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, death having taken place for redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, those having been called might receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

King James Bible
And for this cause HE is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

New King James Version
And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

Jesusfollower

May 12, 2024
Eastern township
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
JESUS is the author of the NEW Covenant

new Living Translation
That is why HE is the one who mediates a new covenant between God and people, so that all who are called can receive the eternal inheritance God has promised them. For Christ died to set them free from the penalty of the sins they had committed under that first covenant.

English Standard Version
Therefore HE is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has occurred that redeems them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

Berean Standard Bible
Therefore CHRIST = is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, now that He has died to redeem them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

Berean Literal Bible
And because of this, HE is the mediator of a new covenant, so that, death having taken place for redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, those having been called might receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

King James Bible
And for this cause HE is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

New King James Version
And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.
For what reason do you rebuke me, i never said otherwise, Jesus and GOD are one!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you love your enemies by burning them?
you love them by WARNING THEM , not by giving out false hope to them . Too many are trying to AC hell fire
rather than to preach JESUS CHRIST to the lost . Giving out a false hope and thinking its the love of GOD to do so .
THE LOVE OF GOD WARNS . It dont give out false hope . IT points to JESUS THE CHRIST
and persaudes men ITS TIME TO BELIEVE ON HIM OR PERISH . that message is the message needed to be
brought back to the front lines again . not this false broad road dead wordly love and false wordly hope ,
WHICH BY THE WAY WONT BE SAVING SQUAT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your previous post is talking about......

""""""But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;""""

The Body of Christ is not that one.
OH YES IT IS . THE NEW COVENANT IS IN CHRIST ALONE .
JUST AS IS THE NEW JERUSALEM . ITS THE BELIEVERS THAT ARE NOW ONE IN HIM . WHETHER BELIEVING JEW OR GENTILE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jer 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.
38 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner.
39 And the measuring line shall yet go forth over against it upon the hill Gareb, and shall compass about to Goath.
40 And the whole valley of the dead bodies, and of the ashes, and all the fields unto the brook of Kidron, unto the corner of the horse gate toward the east, shall be holy unto the LORD; it shall not be plucked up, nor thrown down any more for ever.

The book of Jeremiah is about Judgment and explains that it is the certain result of sin. Sin is disobedience to the commandments. God is longsuffering, not willing that any should perish.

Unless you come about, and are serious about this, I will no longer discuss this with you.

Peace.
The problem with many is , they use love as a means to somehow trangress .
Rather odd though the LOVE that cometh of GOD would not trangress but rather fullfills .
Many use a grace and a love to make void the law , rather than the LOVE OF GOD
which if ONE has the HOLY GHOST would have been SHED upon their heart . THAT LOVE DONT TRANGRESS GOD or HIS WORDS .
It would have fullfilled the RIGHTEOUSNESS of the very law itself .
WHILE WE LOOK not at the law to save us , we dont heed a love that trangress it either . too many DO THIS . and do so
unto their own destruction .
a simplier way o saying it . JESUS DID NOT COME so that now we can call evil good and good evil
JESUS DID NOT COME to create a people zealous of certain sins and etc . HE CAME TO FREE US FROM SIN
I think many have forgotten or never knew what paul meant when he says
SHALL we continue in sin , GOD FORBID , dont you know that to whom we yield ourselves servants to OBEY
that IS WHOSE SERVANTS WE ARE . GOD wont be mocked . what a man sows too is what he gonna reap .

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
you love them by WARNING THEM , not by giving out false hope to them . Too many are trying to AC hell fire
rather than to preach JESUS CHRIST to the lost . Giving out a false hope and thinking its the love of GOD to do so .
THE LOVE OF GOD WARNS . It dont give out false hope . IT points to JESUS THE CHRIST
and persaudes men ITS TIME TO BELIEVE ON HIM OR PERISH . that message is the message needed to be
brought back to the front lines again . not this false broad road dead wordly love and false wordly hope ,
WHICH BY THE WAY WONT BE SAVING SQUAT .
So you warn them before you burn them? hmmmmm
I surely wouldn't be impressed by a God who threatened me with burning after he told me he loved me. What I would conclude is that he is like a slick used car salesman.
Would you trust a slick used car salesman? It seems you would......or would it be too much of a stretch to say you prefer them?

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Peace.
Want to know what Jesus and His disciples He taught said in the New Covenant?

Matthew 26:28 (CJB)
28 For this is my Blood, which ratifies the New Covenant, my Blood shed on behalf of many, so that they may have their sins forgiven.

And His disciples told us a lot about the New Covenant, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Peter, Paul ...

You should read what they have to say some time in the New Covenant.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you warn them before you burn them? hmmmmm
I surely wouldn't be impressed by a God who threatened me with burning after he told me he loved me. What I would conclude is that he is like a slick used car salesman.
Would you trust a slick used car salesman? It seems you would......or would it be too much of a stretch to say you prefer them?
Then you had better quickly learn GOD and HIS CHRIST and then later even the apostels .
GOD always warned and told of dire destructions to come if they repented not .
Try to actually learn the examples in the scriptures . You will soon see , AS DID I , that this generation
is being decieved into another image of what it thinks IS GOD , IS CHRIST and IS LOVE .
And it wont take long for you to see this simple truth . GO ye to the pages of the bible again
and as a man who digs for great treasure , DIG INTO THAT BOOK and you learn for yourself .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your previous post is talking about......

""""""But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;""""

The Body of Christ is not that one.
IS the BODY OF CHRIST OF GOD . YES .
is there a body of GOD and then another body of CHRIST . . NO .
if a jew or a gentile DENIES JESUS AS THE CHRIST , THEN THEY BOTH HAVE DENIED GOD . and believe me
that is a fact .
Does GOD have one plan of salvation and JESUS another plan of salvation . NO .
GOD , HIS PLAN OF SALVATION IS IN JESUS CHRIST ALONE .
IS there two plans of salvation JESUS taught. NO .
YE are of your father the devil . JESUS DIDNT say that to some group of just gentiles , HE SAID TO JEWS .
I believe its high time and higher time still we got real busy preachining the actual ONE and ONLY
HOPE and salvation THAT GOD HIMSELF long ago PRE DETERMINED .
JESUS THE CHRIST .
cause women of any race give birth unto children .
jewish woman give birth the same as gentile women . BUT ALL ARE BORN UNDER THE CURSE
of the first adam . JESUS CAME TO SAVE but the devil cometh to grave .
Lets not heed the dark one . lets preach the one true life saving life changing gospel
of the TRUE JESUS CHRIST and let no , allow no , teach no and say no and give no OTHER FALSE HOPE TO ANYTHING
whether jew or gentile . cause it wont be saving squat . BUT I KNOW WHO DOES . HIS NAME BE JESUS THE CHRIST .
CHRIST is not his last name . HE IS THE CHRIST and any and all that wont accept that , FOLLOW THE DRAGON TO PERDITION .
that do include jews too .

Jesusfollower

May 12, 2024
Eastern township
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jesus said so clearly;

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Yet some people prefer the easy way and follow another gospel than the one Jesus preached.