The happy thread

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A burglar broke into a home and was looking around. He heard a soft voice say, "Jesus is watching you". Thinking it was just his imagination, he continued his search. Again the voice said "Jesus is watching you". He turned his flashlight around and saw a parrot in a cage. He asked the parrot if he was the one talking and the parrot said, "yes." He asked the parrot what his name was and the parrot said, "Moses." The burglar asked, "what kind of people would name a parrot Moses?"
= The parrot said, "the same kind of people who would name their German Shepherd : Jesus".
-

1710528652958.png

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A burglar broke into a home and was looking around. He heard a soft voice say, "Jesus is watching you". Thinking it was just his imagination, he continued his search. Again the voice said "Jesus is watching you". He turned his flashlight around and saw a parrot in a cage. He asked the parrot if he was the one talking and the parrot said, "yes." He asked the parrot what his name was and the parrot said, "Moses." The burglar asked, "what kind of people would name a parrot Moses?"
= The parrot said, "the same kind of people who would name their German Shepherd : Jesus".
-

View attachment 43341
A few years ago a friend of mine was expecting her third child and had opted for a home birth. They had a very large and friendly jet black German shepherd who, on the night in question was shut in a room because they were expecting the midwife. They didn't expect the dog to knock the door down when she arrived but that is exactly what he did. Also when I visited with my baby in her pram he stood guard and wouldn't let me near her. He was a lovely and beautiful dog just doing his job.