The Coming Global Mandates of Evildoers - Ready for the Harvest?!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very good take on Zionism, and the layers of circles of power with the synagogue of Satan at its center.

This FISH guy is a believer and there should be one on every street corner.

His take on life here is similar to mine. He's a critical thinker....
@APAK does this FISH guy have a YT channel?

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ I know these statements will drive futurists, pre-tribbers and pre-mills nuts but I do sense the end of the final age is upon us....whether it's the last 40 years or 100 years or so until the great Judgment of the planet and New Jerusalem 'arrives.'

We are in "Satan’s little season today” when Satan is temporarily released from his imprisonment for a short period of time. According to the book of Revelation, Satan will be bound for (symbolic) 1,000 years, and we are drawing down on it today. And after that, he will be released for a brief period to do God's bidding of judgment, with his heathen hordes of Satan worshippers from all walks of life.

During this time, Satan will deceive the nations and prepare the world for a final battle against God and his believers. And it can take many forms and not just with the commonly misplaced only idea of 'bullets or deadly energy flying'...or of nuke weaponry

It is a unique time of increased deception, chaos, and uncertainty, as Satan uses his powers to manipulate and control individuals and societies using his faithful followers who are ruling this world today, and Christ is allowing it all to happen by design. And it's also a time of great spiritual warfare, where believers must remain vigilant and faithful to God in order to resist Satan’s temptations and deceptions, and chase out their own devils they harbor and create by their own fallen nature.

Reactions: TLHKAJ