Senator Josh Hawley speech....deport protesters

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a difference between free speech and obstruction.

Terrorist threats against Jews is not covered under free speech laws.

While hate speech legislation that has spread across the globe is an agenda intended to halt free speech.

Those who support Palestine and HAMAS are uneducated privileged robots following the herd organized by those in allegiance with the WEF.
Yes,deport them .

Pro-Palestine? Good. Live there.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Senator Josh Hawley who is calling for deportation of the protesters is the senator for Missouri. I wonder if we have some members from Missouri? On his website one can contact him. I didn't because I'm in California.

@BlessedPeace I agree if they lived in those countries, they wouldn't be acting up causing trouble in the USA. Those countries would immediately throw them into prison or worse.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Senator Josh Hawley who is calling for deportation of the protesters is the senator for Missouri. I wonder if we have some members from Missouri? On his website one can contact him. I didn't because I'm in California.

@BlessedPeace I agree if they lived in those countries, they wouldn't be acting up causing trouble in the USA. Those countries would immediately throw them into prison or worse.
They're paid to cause division here. Palestinians likely do t even know what they're doing. Nor would they care.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're paid to cause division here. Palestinians likely do t even know what they're doing. Nor would they care.
Actually Hamas and Palestinians do know about the anti-Israel protesters here and around the world. They think it supports their cause.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually Hamas and Palestinians do know about the anti-Israel protesters here and around the world. They think it supports their cause.
Interesting. A Palestinian in an interview claimed otherwise days ago.