• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

The Devil is the "god of this world"..
He's in charge of the "world System".
He's the reason that "Globalism" is a universal mind set.
Currently He's using the Media to create "Hatred for the Jew" worldwide.

Calvinism, which is a product of Satanism, essentially teaches that God is causing you to suffer, and The Devil is on Vacation.
This is how effectively the Devil has inundated Calvinism + Tulip's doctrine into mainstream Christianity, as well as everywhere else.

Calvinism + TULIP will get you killed.

How?

Its because Calvin and TULIP, will have you lost inside a twisted hyper religious mindset that has you believing... "It was all meant to be". 'It was predestined to happen to me"...

Here are some Examples of CALVIN + TULIP... = Killing Christians :

1.) "Did your wife die of Cancer'? "Yeah, it was meant to be". "God gave it to her to test her faith, and to make her more like Jesus"...

2.) "Did someone burn down your business"? "Yeah, it was all a part of God's plan, as he wants me to live in my car, and cry myself to sleep every night in the front seat,.... so that by carrying this Cross, im learning how to be a better person and more Christ-Like".

3.) "What did the doctor tell you"... ""He said that the painful knot on my knee is Tuberculosis of the Bone, and that there is no cure""... ""But that's ok, I'm good..... as ive had a good life, all 22 yrs.. .and im thankful that God found me worthy of this final painful test to death"".

So, what is wrong with all that, READER?

A.) There is no real Christianity in any of it. Its all self inflicted "martyr syndrome".. that is Caused by : CALVINISM + TULIP infection of the mind.

So how does that Get you killed by = Calvinism?
Well, each of those cases, each of those dying TULIP + Calvinists, are going to suffer, and they Believe "" God caused it."", and that is what the Devil wants you to believe..
The Devil wants you to RECEIVE From Him,... a death sentence, a life sentence...and then you complete it by believing that God is Killing you, or ruining your life to "make you better".

Notice what is missing in their reactions?

1.) Real Christianity, is missing.

Not one of them understands that the DEVIL is their mortal enemy for life....., as its the DEVIL who is the cause of DISEASES.... many times.
So, none of them are attributing to ""the DESTROYER"" = ""The DEVOURER"" = the Fact that its quite possible that HE IS Killing them.
And that is because Calvinism + TULIP has them believing that "God caused it.. He pre-destined it".

And what else is wrong with these deceived Calvinist's - TULIP ????

= Where is their PRAYER LIFE?
= Why are they not asking GOD for HEALING... GRACE.....HELP?... ??

= Its because John The Devil Calvin, has convinced them that God is doing this to them, so they can't pray to God for Healing, when John Calvinism + TULIP has them believing that GOD is causing their DEATH as a "blessing" or "pre-destined".

A.) Calvinism will get you Killed.

Dont let it kill you, Reader.
Stay away from it. Stay away from anyone who tries to CONVERT you to "Calvinism" or "TULIP".

Last edited:

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

Calvinism, which is a product of Satanism, essentially teaches that God is causing you to suffer, and The Devil is on Vacation.
This is how effectively the Devil has inundated Calvinism + Tulip's doctrine into mainstream Christianity, as well as everywhere else.

How?

Its because Calvin and TULIP, will have you lost inside a twisted hyper religious mindset that has you believing... "It was all meant to be". 'It was predestined to happen to me"...

1.) "Did your wife die of Cancer'? "Yeah, it was meant to be". "God gave it to her to test her faith, and to make her more like Jesus"...

2.) "Did someone burn down your business"? "Yeah, it was all a part of God's plan, as he wants me to live in my car, and cry myself to sleep every night in the front seat,.... so that by carrying this Cross, im learning how to be a better person and more Christ-Like".

3.) "What did the doctor tell you"... ""He said that the painful knot on my knee is Tuberculosis of the Bone, and that there is no cure""... ""But that's ok, I'm good..... as ive had a good life, all 22 yrs.. .and im thankful that God found me worthy of this final painful test to death"".

A.) There is no real Christianity in any of it. Its all self inflicted "martyr syndrome".. that is Caused by : CALVINISM + TULIP infection of the mind.

Well, each of those cases, each of those dying TULIP + Calvinists, are going to suffer, and they Believe "" God caused it."", and that is what the Devil wants you to believe..
The Devil wants you to RECEIVE From Him,... a death sentence, a life sentence...and then you complete it by believing that God is Killing you, or ruining your life to "make you better".

Not one of them understands that the DEVIL is their mortal enemy for life....., as its the DEVIL who is the cause of DISEASES.... many times.
So, none of them are attributing to ""the DESTROYER"" = ""The DEVOURER"" = the Fact that its quite possible that HE IS Killing them.
And that is because Calvinism + TULIP has them believing that "God caused it.. He pre-destined it".

= Its because John The Devil Calvin, has convinced them that God is doing this to them, so they can't pray to God for Healing, when John Calvinism + TULIP has them believing that GOD is causing their DEATH as a "blessing" or "pre-destined".

Stay away from it. Stay away from anyone who tries to CONVERT you to "Calvinism" or "TULIP".
You shouldn't speak against a denomination you know little about.

Arthur81

Jul 9, 2023
Tampa, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You shouldn't speak against a denomination you know little about.
He is totally ignorant about the orthodox faith coming out of the Protestant Reformation, and equally ignorant of the consistent teachings of God's word. He cannot seriously discuss the biblical passages themselves, so he merely makes inane statements manifesting his personal feelings.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reader,

How?

Dear Reader:

Don't let this man concern you and his opinions.

He steadfastly refuses to give his opinions any validity from the bible. He relishes seeing his own opinions in print.

If you wish a sound biblical argument why Calvinism is very biblical and the verses from gods Word ( as opposed to this frauditors opinion) I will gladly give you the verses I have posted on many threads.

I have invited Mr. Behold to post his reasons for hating TULIP from Scripture, but behold, He is incapable to this point to show one verse from Gods word on any of the points of TULIP.

Beware of this man. He is well written and intelligent, and even uses sound doctrine at times, but it is to entrap you into the gall of bitterness that his soul is flooded with.

Reactions: Arthur81

Arthur81

Jul 9, 2023
Tampa, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Reader:

Don't let this man concern you and his opinions.

He steadfastly refuses to give his opinions any validity from the bible. He relishes seeing his own opinions in print.

If you wish a sound biblical argument why Calvinism is very biblical and the verses from gods Word ( as opposed to this frauditors opinion) I will gladly give you the verses I have posted on many threads.

I have invited Mr. Behold to post his reasons for hating TULIP from Scripture, but behold, He is incapable to this point to show one verse from Gods word on any of the points of TULIP.

Beware of this man. He is well written and intelligent, and even uses sound doctrine at times, but it is to entrap you into the gall of bitterness that his soul is flooded with.
The phrase you wrote "gall of bitterness" really is an accurate description!