Salome

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, Salome touched the silencer of a motor bike and the skin is burnt and become black . She cried bitterly. You can pray this burnt area he healed in Jesus name without any problem.
You can also pray God protect Sarah & Salome and keep them safe.

Thank you!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, Salome touched the silencer of a motor bike and the skin is burnt and become black . She cried bitterly. You can pray this burnt area he healed in Jesus name without any problem.

Thank you!
Mel, if the skin turned black that sounds quite serious. Maybe a doctor should look at it?

Be sure to keep the wound clean so it won't get infected.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thank you!
For any burn (and I have had quite a few) get some liquid vitamin E capsules and snip off the end and squeeze the liquid onto the burn. Make sure that the wound is clean. It would have been helpful to put cold water on it straight away as it stops the burn from penetrating deeper into the skin.

Bandage it up with the vitamin E and it should heal the wound in a couple of days depending on the severity. Put on a clean new dressing every day.
I have had burns healed up almost overnight with this wonderful stuff. No blisters. If there are blisters be careful not to burst them....this allows infection in.

Don’t ask God to heal what you can do yourself......Vitamin E is from God.
Hope she is OK...the vitamin also takes the pain away.

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
For any burn (and I have had quite a few) get some liquid vitamin E capsules and snip off the end and squeeze the liquid onto the burn. Make sure that the wound is clean. It would have been helpful to put cold water on it straight away as it stops the burn from penetrating deeper into the skin.

Bandage it up with the vitamin E and it should heal the wound in a couple of days depending on the severity. Put on a clean new dressing every day.
I have had burns healed up almost overnight with this wonderful stuff. No blisters. If there are blisters be careful not to burst them....this allows infection in.

Don’t ask God to heal what you can do yourself......Vitamin E is from God.
Hope she is OK...the vitamin also takes the pain away.
Thanks Aunty Jane, you know I have got better results for the things I have prayed or asked God

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks Aunty Jane, you know I have got better results for the things I have prayed or asked God
Have you ever heard of the saying....”God helps those who help themselves”? He will often show us how to help ourselves by using others to guide us.

How is the little one now?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Awwww Bless her heart, that must have been so painful ,praying that the Lord eases that nasty pain/ that it doesn’t become infected,xx

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Have you ever heard of the saying....”God helps those who help themselves”? He will often show us how to help ourselves by using others to guide us.

How is the little one now?
I have heard if one prays God helps.
Thanks!, it's same like yesterday , hope it will get healed soon.

Reactions: amadeus

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have heard if one prays God helps.
Thanks!, it's same like yesterday , hope it will get healed soon.
Keeping vitamin E in your medicine kit is a good idea, if you have one. Also good for other skin problems too.
…can you obtain some?

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm so sorry, it must have been very painful. I once burned my lower leg on my motorcycle many years ago. Very painful.
I pray no infection and she gets relief from this soon.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends today Salome was running, she just fell down , and her hand is scratched.

You can pray her burn injury and today's injury be healed properly also let God take care of both daughters as within a day or two I will be returning home.

Thank you!

Reactions: Debp and amadeus