Proper divorce from a Mormon spouse, trickery of the Mormon church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has methods of communicating to his children from Heaven and that was spiritual until his glorious return. And spirit has power into the physical realm thru the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

An issue came up in communion with Jesus the Christ. He said the Mormon church had deceived me. He explained that as Adam and Eve became one flesh, I also had a problem that needed to be addressed with my (human law and Mormon temple ordinances) ex wife. He explained that since we were one flesh, her being married by human law to another man was not honored until Jesus separated our one flesh joining. And he also explained that she was earning hell and death earnings in our joined temple area that God governs.

He explained that while the ex wife had asked for a Mormon temple divorce which their leadership honored for her, we had not properly been divorced. And it was a deception of the Mormon church.

It was required that I pray and petition Jesus the Christ that Jesus the Christ properly divorce us and separate our temple areas. Only Jesus has authority to perform that physical union and separation.

I was also shown the body of Christ appear before me and told that I must not deny that people are not married in Heaven. And the body of Christ said that to me.

I will post the relevant scriptures for that:

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels [a]of God in heaven. 31 But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.”

Matthew 5:32 But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.

Now Matthew 22:30-32 Seems to say that God is not God of the dead but of the living. And perhaps Mormons misunderstand that scripture?

I will therefore testify of the Witness of the Holy Ghost who has visited me on a few occasions and while submersed in the Holy Ghost I felt no physical pain and not spiritual pain and there was no sexual desire. I had only love, peace and a will to do good. And on one occasion a spiritual visit with Holy and White vision of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother who was honored in Heaven. And when submersed in the Holy Ghost I was given discernment He was Holy and Clean from sin.

God has the keys of Hell and Death as mentioned in the New Testament.

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Jesus has methods of communicating to his children from Heaven and that was spiritual until his glorious return. And spirit has power into the physical realm thru the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

An issue came up in communion with Jesus the Christ. He said the Mormon church had deceived me. He explained that as Adam and Eve became one flesh, I also had a problem that needed to be addressed with my (human law and Mormon temple ordinances) ex wife. He explained that since we were one flesh, her being married by human law to another man was not honored until Jesus separated our one flesh joining. And he also explained that she was earning hell and death earnings in our joined temple area that God governs.

He explained that while the ex wife had asked for a Mormon temple divorce which their leadership honored for her, we had not properly been divorced. And it was a deception of the Mormon church.

It was required that I pray and petition Jesus the Christ that Jesus the Christ properly divorce us and separate our temple areas. Only Jesus has authority to perform that physical union and separation.

I was also shown the body of Christ appear before me and told that I must not deny that people are not married in Heaven. And the body of Christ said that to me.

I will post the relevant scriptures for that:

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels [a]of God in heaven. 31 But concerning the resurrection of the dead, have you not read what was spoken to you by God, saying, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.”

Matthew 5:32 But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.

Now Matthew 22:30-32 Seems to say that God is not God of the dead but of the living. And perhaps Mormons misunderstand that scripture?

I will therefore testify of the Witness of the Holy Ghost who has visited me on a few occasions and while submersed in the Holy Ghost I felt no physical pain and not spiritual pain and there was no sexual desire. I had only love, peace and a will to do good. And on one occasion a spiritual visit with Holy and White vision of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother who was honored in Heaven. And when submersed in the Holy Ghost I was given discernment He was Holy and Clean from sin.

God has the keys of Hell and Death as mentioned in the New Testament.
Have you considered how this understanding fits with 1 cor 6 15-20?
"15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16 Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” 17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.[c]

18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies."

I'm not calling your ex a prostitute. But an unrecognized divorce could lead to the same effect.

Christ's marriage is with his Church, which is holy and without blemish. Ephesians 5:26-27

Being holy is as being clothed property in wedding clothes. Matthew 22:11-13
11 “But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12 He asked, ‘How did you get in here without wedding clothes, friend?’ The man was speechless.

13 “Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

• Love
Reactions: Nancy and dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you considered how this understanding fits with 1 cor 6 15-20?
"15Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16 Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.” 17 But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.[c]

18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies."

I'm not calling your ex a prostitute. But an unrecognized divorce could lead to the same effect.

Christ's marriage is with his Church, which is holy and without blemish. Ephesians 5:26-27

Being holy is as being clothed property in wedding clothes. Matthew 22:11-13
11 “But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12 He asked, ‘How did you get in here without wedding clothes, friend?’ The man was speechless.

13 “Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
Thank you very much, I have been looking for that scripture and wondering about it for a while and that is that sexual relations with a prostitute, in my current understand, binds the male-female sin earnings, which is very unwise in my mind. And prostitution in itself as I have not committed it, but thought about it, appeared to be treating the other like property instead of a normal relationship.

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your spouse wishes to divorce you, you need to acknowledge their choice in that regard & accept it-- that's the healthy and respectful thing to do for everyone. Don't try to abusively force them to stay against their wishes or use threats of Hellfire. If you want to consider yourself not-single, then you can do that. But the other person has terminated their association with you.

All of hold true regardless of each person's gender or faith.